Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

6 Advantages Of Being Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Advantages Of Being Single (2162 Views)

Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. / Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / 13 Advantages Of Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Advantages Of Being Single by fingard02k(m): 10:21am On Jun 19, 2013
ADVANTAGES OF BEING SINGLE
1. You can sleep well.
2. You can save more time & money.
3. No missed call at midnight.
4. No need to activate cheaper call rate
scheme.
5. No need to recharge twice daily.
6.Can talk to all boys & girls without
being confronted.

Click like if you think its correct

8 Likes

Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by MIBLerinloshe(m): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2013
buh its wont help because u wont be able to handle a relationship
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by makelove2m(m): 10:31am On Jun 19, 2013
Don't be fooled with all this,When you are single, you spend more money without knowing the value, You make more calls to please your friends, You do a lot of things without knowing the reason, If this is what you used to confuse and console yourself,sorry will be your next name, go and get married if you are of age and be responsible for once, Girls are out there praying and fasting for your kind of person that refuses to marry them in the name of many comforts while single......... MARRY ON TIME AND RAISE YOUR CHILDREN WHEN YOU ARE YOUNG, DON"T KEEP RESPONSIBLITIES TO OTHERS, NO ONE IS READY FOR IT NOW!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by buchito1(m): 11:35am On Jun 19, 2013
D person dat wrote dis is either a sadist or a porverty don hold am finish....!
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by clemz85(m): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
however, life is individual. to every one his/her. different strokes for different folks. to whom the cap fits let him wear
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by Monicasque(f): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
Life is no fun when lonely. Think about all those lonely weekend evenings. Cold nights, lonely walk in the park, lonely dinner. No one to hold you when you are down, no one to understand you deeper than your sister. Your heart not bitting the way it does when in love , no butterflies in the stomach, being Hot. the list is endless. I hate being single
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by Confirmbabe(f): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
buchito1: D person dat wrote dis is either a sadist or [b]a porverty [/b]don hold am finish....!
I'm lost bruv, please elucidate.
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by 190: 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
#7 - You can slice anyhow nobody to monitor you grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by AtheistD(m): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
190: #7 - You can slice anyhow nobody to monitor you grin grin

Precisely. When married, nookie activity goes down for men as the wife gets relaxed and starts to crave more attention and less se.x. This often is the reason a lot of married men cheat. The wife will claim she is not a terminator if he wants it 3 times a week. However when first meeting up, the woman would have been wanting it up to twice a day. The momentum rarely lasts.

Women and their se.x drives fluctuate. They go through heightened and reduced drives throughout their lives, these wreak havoc on relationships and marriages.
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by buchito1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
Confirmbabe:
Cause d person sounds poor........... Money no be prolem ere!!!!!!!
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by buchito1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
Confirmbabe:
Bt ow r na Fine gal? wink
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by Confirmbabe(f): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
buchito1: Bt ow r na Fine gal? wink
I'm good, but i no be fine gal cry
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
YOU CAN SHINE AS MANY CONGOS, INCLUDING THE ONES BELONGING TO "THE GUYS IN A StEAdY RELATIONSHIP"a
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
self-pity admiring all your neighbour's hot gf and wives, waking up at 2 am and reaching for your lifeless pillow to cuddle, going to the movies alone, or friends who pay for themselves, playing your video games till you get tired, hanging out with the boys till they go home to their wives or babes, lonely holidays...although it doesnt mean those in relationships are necessarily happy...Am lonely sad
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
gmyguy: self-pity admiring all your neighbour's hot gf and wives, waking up at 2 am and reaching for your lifeless pillow to cuddle, going to the movies alone, or friends who pay for themselves, playing your video games till you get tired, hanging out with the boys till they go home to their wives or babes, lonely holidays...although it doesnt mean those in relationships are necessarily happy...Am lonely sad
posting your number and bbpin in the singles section till it gets buried by the swarm of lonely flock, loosing all your mojo, eating indomie until you get a migraine

1 Like

Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
gmyguy: posting your number and bbpin in the singles section till it gets buried by the swarm of lonely flock, loosing all your mojo, eating indomie until you get a migraine
YOU REALLY SOUND LIKE YOU NEED TO WATCH A LOT OF "MOJO" IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
rigormortis:
YOU REALLY SOUND LIKE YOU NEED TO WATCH A LOT OF "MOJO" IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
mojos come and go mate...you go still feel empty at last, besides, they just make you lose interest in the chase
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
gmyguy: mojos come and go mate...you go still feel empty at last, besides, they just make you lose interest in the chase

very true "mate" but really its so easy to get a girl nowadays on the street , online, cinema etc, i dont understand why some guys say they r single,,, u are single only if u want to, or maybe u like the hunt and killing withut having to answer to any body, i was like that before
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
rigormortis:
very true "mate" but really its so easy to get a girl nowadays on the street , online, cinema etc, i dont understand why some guys say they r single,,, u are single only if u want to, or maybe u like the hunt and killing withut having to answer to any body, i was like that before
how
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
gmyguy: how
some ppl like to hav flings and sex buddies without commiting into all the entanglements that relationships bring
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
i guess this is just a phase...i actually want a serious relationship that leads to marriage
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
gmyguy: i guess this is just a phase...i actually want a serious relationship that leads to marriage
whats stopping u home boi, u sound like a great guy
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
rigormortis:
whats stopping u home boi, u sound like a great guy
just not getting time to go out and meet people
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
gmyguy: just not getting time to go out and meet people
how about date online then, it works for real, i met a veryyyyyyyyyyy nice girl online once and we dated for long but sadly it was those times when i thought i could eat my "cats" and have "it"
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
rigormortis:
how about date online then, it works for real, i met a veryyyyyyyyyyy nice girl online once and we dated for long but sadly it was those times when i thought i could eat my "cats" and have "it"
what site?
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 20, 2013
gmyguy: what site?
FACEBOOK, NAIJ.COM, JUST ABOUT ANY SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, SCREEN THE FAKES, SCREEN THE E-RUNS GIRLS.....AND THERE U HAVE IT! BY THE WAY DO U STAY IN LAG OR ABJ, EVERY GIRL SEEMS TO BE Hot THERE
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 20, 2013
rigormortis:
FACEBOOK, NAIJ.COM, JUST ABOUT ANY SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, SCREEN THE FAKES, SCREEN THE E-RUNS GIRLS.....AND THERE U HAVE IT! BY THE WAY DO U STAY IN LAG OR ABJ, EVERY GIRL SEEMS TO BE Hot THERE
lagos
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by vivianc(f): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2013
I used to think being single is fun till these past few days, cold wan kill me every midnight. Hot tea and all the blankets in this wouldn't just warm me up.

I have been stressed out for few weeks now, I walk around like a zombie and I just wish, I really just wish that when I get home there would be someone there to share the events of our day with.

I miss giggling, I miss flirting, I miss how my heart beats whenever "he" calls. I miss those crazy things I do when I'm in love. I miss cooking cos I know someone can't wait to almost eat the plate while I watch with smiles on my face.

The one I miss most is how I would cause problems because I want "his" attention more; the arguments, the fights and the hot make up se...x that follows. *pls don't try this at home without supervision*

I'm now sister in christ (figuratively) and its not fun.

There are a lot of things I enjoy about being single; like freedom, no more boys' drama. I get to have some "vivian time" and I go wherever I want, whenever I want and no query. But to be honest, I think our lives would never be free of dramas, life itself is dramatic. However, I'd choose being single over being hitched with a man that would make my life miserable.
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by buchito1(m): 9:20am On Jun 20, 2013
Confirmbabe:
I'm good, but i no be fine gal cry
Nahhhhh am so very sure u a beautiful...
So how are ya dowin confirm babe??
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2013
vivianc: I used to think being single is fun till these past few days, cold wan kill me every midnight. Hot tea and all the blankets in this wouldn't just warm me up.

I have been stressed out for few weeks now, I walk around like a zombie and I just wish, I really just wish that when I get home there would be someone there to share the events of our day with.

I miss giggling, I miss flirting, I miss how my heart beats whenever "he" calls. I miss those crazy things I do when I'm in love. I miss cooking cos I know someone can't wait to almost eat the plate while I watch with smiles on my face.

The one I miss most is how I would cause problems because I want "his" attention more; the arguments, the fights and the hot make up se...x that follows. *pls don't try this at home without supervision*

I'm now sister in christ (figuratively) and its not fun.

There are a lot of things I enjoy about being single; like freedom, no more boys' drama. I get to have some "vivian time" and I go wherever I want, whenever I want and no query. But to be honest, I think our lives would never be free of dramas, life itself is dramatic. However, I'd choose being single over being hitched with a man that would make my life miserable.

hey you need to contact me asap, i'VE GOT WHAT YOU NEED AND WE BOTH GOING THROUGH THE SAME PHASE........ENOUGH ROOM FOR BONDING
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by vivianc(f): 9:40am On Jun 20, 2013
rigormortis:

hey you need to contact me asap, i'VE GOT WHAT YOU NEED AND WE BOTH GOING THROUGH THE SAME PHASE........ENOUGH ROOM FOR BONDING

grin grin Don't you like eating your "cat" and having it?
Re: 6 Advantages Of Being Single by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2013
vivianc:

grin grin Don't you like eating your "cat" and having it?

hey i have made mu mistakes and i have learned ok? that was way back and i aint scared to admit i was wrong

(1) (2) (Reply)

LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? / To Beat My Girlfriend Just Dey Hungry Me / Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.