Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (476985 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 11:05am On Mar 31, 2013
cyril83: If the form is actually available at the specific bank, why haven't you got one for yourself. Are you now telling us that every states will have to go to ecobank at allen avenue in lagos before we could get the form. Am beginning to reason along with almajiri101 bcoz ecobank in my state dint even say any tangible thing abt the form,its like they've not received any signal frm nigerian army.
My dear cyril you can reason d way u want 2. I have my course and burden to bear and you have yours also. Wait till April 12 thats your own cup of tea.
For me, by Gods special grace I wil go and get mine on tuesday. When I went there on thursday to buy the form, the man in charge told me to come on tuesday, that for now they have not been able to generate pin, but that hopefully on tuesday the site will be up.
So my dear, you can even wait till next year April before you pick the form.
FOR THOSE WHO NEED ECOBANK CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE NUMBER CLOSER TO THEM PLEASE LET ME KNOW. It will be of help to you instead of trecking under the sun from one bank to another.
Please anyone with useful information or anything that will be of help to us please do contribute. Especially past questions and answers.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samtheman: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
.........in facts i have to apply and get this army work, i will apply for dssc that will enable me hang my 2 star. e get one Sergent(three rope) for my block, this guy molest me well well and am ready to make a revenge when i become "oga at the top" but pls my nairalanders i have problem with one of my leg, to cut it short, am limping pls advice on my chances of becoming "oga at the top".
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2013
Hahaha. You be comedian? For your limping leg, you fit use that one join agboro or ticket man for any bus stop. Or still you fit join Nigeria police force because na there fit you. Na joke I dey o. No take am serious o.
samtheman: .........in facts i have to apply and get this army work, i will apply for dssc that will enable me hang my 2 star. e get one Sergent(three rope) for my block, this guy molest me well well and am ready to make a revenge when i become "oga at the top" but pls my nairalanders i have problem with one of my leg, to cut it short, am limping pls advice on my chances of becoming "oga at the top".
grin
samtheman: .........in facts i have to apply and get this army work, i will apply for dssc that will enable me hang my 2 star. e get one Sergent(three rope) for my block, this guy molest me well well and am ready to make a revenge when i become "oga at the top" but pls my nairalanders i have problem with one of my leg, to cut it short, am limping pls advice on my chances of becoming "oga at the top".
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ekoyochris(m): 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
@Emmauel4fire pls how can I get the custmer care number for Ecobank Owode branch Ogun state! Pks ur quick response will be Appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
almajiri101: I don't think nigerian army need a liar like you, says who there's no boarder btw dssc and ssc? Why is ssc a combatant program 9months and dssc a non combatant 6 months. Dssc don't pull triger @ d war front coz they don't have d training.

My advice to lucky ones here, when you get into the army, don't underrate and rude to recruit boyz,though they may be your junior but they have the training you don't have.
Almajiri or wot do u call ursef, if d only tin u can do is feed pple lies and assasinate characters den u will be diggin ur own grave. Who are u to call me a lier? Ur name "almajiri" is simply wot u are. U dis he goat dat should be locked in d guard room, infact u deserve to be shot by firing squad. Rubbish!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2013
ekoyochris: @Emmauel4fire pls how can I get the custmer care number for Ecobank Owode branch Ogun state! Pks ur quick response will be Appreciated.
the only numbers that I was able to get for ecobank ogun state are:
ecobank; 237 Idiroko road ogun state, 07041450643 and 07041450239
ecobank: plot 3 Ilaro Road, Agbara Ogun State, 07041450194.
If you call them and they don't have the form tell a them to direct you to a branch closer by where you can get the form.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2013
ekoyochris: @Emmauel4fire pls how can I get the custmer care number for Ecobank Owode branch Ogun state! Pks ur quick response will be Appreciated.
google is your very close friend.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2013
almajiri101: Are these guyz *phemmywise and emmanuel* serving officers? if no, why are you guyz giving fake infomation. @ll with your primary school testimonial you are good to go besides its not mandatory for ssc and dssc.

I have once said this, nothing will happen till April 12th. Take or leave it.
See dis mumu, wen we av already gotten 1, u can wait till eternity if u like. Mumu.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
phemywise:
See dis mumu, wen we av already gotten 1, u can wait till eternity if u like. Mumu.
You are talking to a captain in the army. Besides I tot u said you got 2 forms, now it has turned to 1.

So only you and your friends were able to secure pin just in a state outta of 36 states in nigeria. This is nigerian army application form not man o war form that could be designated to only one branch.

People when the right time comes, you don't need to suffer urself, every branches of ecobank would be filled with forms. Don't just listen to this blatant liar.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
almajiri101: You are talking to a captain in the army. Besides I tot u said you got 2 forms, now it has turned to 1.

So only you and your friends were able to secure pin just in a state outta of 36 states in nigeria. This is nigerian army application form not man o war form that could be designated to only one branch.

People when the right time comes, you don't need to suffer urself, every branches of ecobank would be filled with forms. Don't just listen to this blatant liar.
Young man stop impersonating yourself. You're not a military officer. You're a bloody civilian. The Nigerian army has officially announced the sales of their form since 27th of March 2013 at www.nigerianarmyms.org. Some banks have managed to access the pin. One of such bank is Ecobank Onipanu. Ecobank Allen avenue promised on tuesday. There are other banks also having difficulties in generating the pin. So my friend you have no bases for what you're saying. Your information was based on an information you got from a forum of wish I also visited. LET ME GOOGLE THE WEBSITE AND PROOF YOU WRONG. Stupid imposter.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
almajiri101: You are talking to a captain in the army. Besides I tot u said you got 2 forms, now it has turned to 1.

did you mean a captain in the Man O War or boys scout. Bros you don't talk like a military man so stop impersonating.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2013

Captain in d Army? Sorry sir, u are very stupied sir and a big liar sir. grin

People when the right time comes, you don't need to suffer urself , every branches of ecobank would be filled with forms. Don't just listen to this blatant liar.
Captain in d Army? Sorry sir, u are very stupied sir and a big liar sir. See ur mouth! Captain for ur papa house. Wen u join army, which day dem give u captain, u think say na beans? Who are u foolin? Wot we were told was dat d site was not loadin. Which is d same story nation wide. I and myfriend got ours, dey cudnt generate d pin for d third guy cos d site speed worsened. Who dash u captain fool.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
phemywise:
Captain in d Army? Sorry sir, u are very stupied sir and a big liar sir. grin
Captain in d Army? Sorry sir, u are very stupied sir and a big liar sir. See ur mouth! Captain for ur papa house. Wen u join army, which day dem give u captain, u think say na beans? Who are u foolin? Wot we were told was dat d site was not loadin. Which is d same story nation wide. I and myfriend got ours, dey cudnt generate d pin for d third guy cos d site speed worsened. Who dash u captain fool.
abeg try ignore that civil captain joor
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
cyril83: abeg try ignore that civil captain joor
grin
"Civilian captain" ... Very funny.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2013
Se u were about giving thought to what almajiri was saying.
Nigerian army sites says 27th of march. Job recruitment sites like jobberman, ngcareer says 12th of April so which do you wanna follow?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2013
ALMAJIRI=BOKO HARAM, BEWARE!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
TAE-KWON-DO:
ALMAJIRI=BOKO HARAM, BEWARE!
Na so dem dey infiltrate d Armed forces ooo, dat Boko haram almajiri
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Jochebed7(f): 1:51am On Apr 01, 2013
Pls who has idea what d training is like? Elaborately pls. Want to know if its somethin i can do
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by fopdnewton: 2:32am On Apr 01, 2013
I studied Chemical Engineering.I am currently serving in Taraba State, I will be through in june,can I apply? plus where can I get d pin in Taraba state.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:05am On Apr 01, 2013
fopdnewton: I studied Chemical Engineering.I am currently serving in Taraba State, I will be through in june,can I apply? plus where can I get d pin in Taraba state.
Sir, I don't think you can apply because they may require your Nysc discharge cert. when you will be filling the form online. And besides, the sales of form will expire by May 12 except they extend the date.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 7:05am On Apr 01, 2013
@fopdnewton, yes u can apply cos the shortlist comes out july and u 've collected ur nysc cert b4 july.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 9:09am On Apr 01, 2013
fopdnewton: I studied Chemical Engineering.I am currently serving in Taraba State, I will be through in june,can I apply? plus where can I get d pin in Taraba state.
Sure you can apply. The NYSC cert won't be a barrier during apllication cos they too know batch B would be passing out soon. The NYSC cert is very IMPORTANT when you are finally shortlisted by July...that's when you need it. So, bro you can apply with your other documents. You can get the pin @ Ecobank Jalingo...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2013
if you don't have solid connection in the army, don't just waste ur 2500naira coz you will never be shortlisted jst bcoz of the nysc discharge cert but if u have the connection the certificate would be under AD *awaiting doc* . Don't be deceived.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Se u were about giving thought to what almajiri was saying.
Nigerian army sites says 27th of march. Job recruitment sites like jobberman, ngcareer says 12th of April so which do you wanna follow?
wetin concern me wit ur baboon sites. 2moro is tuesday na. Best of luck man
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by johnyakubu: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Sir, I don't think you can apply because they may require your Nysc discharge cert. when you will be filling the form online. And besides, the sales of form will expire by May 12 except they extend the date.
But honestly bro, ive been bothered about ''how possible is it to get recruited into the Nigerian Army via d Dssc scheme on purely merit grounds''. Ive been quite disturbed about this. Can someone shed more light or share his experience on how it works? God bless
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
john yakubu: But honestly bro, ive been bothered about ''how possible is it to get recruited into the Nigerian Army via d Dssc scheme on purely merit grounds''. Ive been quite disturbed about this. Can someone shed more light or share his experience on how it works? God bless
Try God dude. With God every damn thing is possible.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by pato405(m): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
one of my greatest challenge if I eventually (by chance) get shortlisted, is this marathon thing. I can't boast of being able to run for more than 10 minutes. I can do other excercises well, but racing is not just my thing. I know I can improve before then if I start racing more now, but wat if after improving, they don't shortlist me? haaaa..I no go gree oo! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
john yakubu: But honestly bro, ive been bothered about ''how possible is it to get recruited into the Nigerian Army via d Dssc scheme on purely merit grounds''. Ive been quite disturbed about this. Can someone shed more light or share his experience on how it works? God bless
just give a try. Believe God and you will succeed.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
pato405: one of my greatest challenge if I eventually (by chance) get shortlisted, is this marathon thing. I can boast of being able to run for more than 10 minutes. I can do other excercises well, but racing is not just my thing. I know I can improve before then if I start racing more now, but wat if after improving, they don't shortlist me? haaaa..I no go gree oo! grin grin grin grin
bros you funny o. So you can't run for 3 hours. That means you need to start building yourself. I don get one major general wey go sign for me but i stil dey look for general and other tight connection.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by pato405(m): 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
bros you funny o. So you can't run for 3 hours. That means you need to start building yourself. I don get one major general wey go sign for me but i stil dey look for general and other tight connection.

my guy, this thing no be funny o! I cant run 15minutes at a stretch except if it will be accepted to take breaks in between. I've never been good at running, but I do other sports well. grin grin grin

...and pls tell me that 3hours you wrote up there was just a joke.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
pato405:

my guy, this thing no be funny o! I cant run 15minutes at a stretch except if it will be accepted to take breaks in between. I've never been good at running, but I do other sports well. grin grin grin

Happy new month every1. Emmanuel and pato, Its not a 3 hours race o, its a 3.2km race for 18 minutes. Pato if u can run for 15 at a stretch, den its a gud start, u can improve on it. Just start d trainin now and get a stop watch to time ur sef. Av bn doin dat2 and its bn workin for me. All d best guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
pato405:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.