Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (476987 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2013
john yakubu: pls bro, for someone like me who studied Political Science, can I apply for dssc? Thanks for ur input.
U can't cos pol. Sc. Is not a professional course. Just apply for SSC
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
john yakubu: pls bro, for someone like me who studied Political Science, can I apply for dssc? Thanks for ur input.
U can't cos pol. Sc. Is not a professional course. Just apply for SSC. I also studied desame course.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
Yes sir. Just look for a closely related course under dssc and apply.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by tobe4real(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
who knows when navy short sevice forms will be out?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
tobe4real: who knows when navy short sevice forms will be out?

Lets hope next month.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by johnyakubu: 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
phemywise:
U can't cos pol. Sc. Is not a professional course. Just apply for SSC. I also studied desame course.
Sociology, psychology, biz admin, aren't professional courses either but they're are highlighted in d suggested disciplines that would suffice, so, why is Pol Sc not relevant. I think one should check out a discipline that's close to Pol Sc and apply under it. Just thinking aloud anyway!!!!Thanx all d same.God bless
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
phemywise:
There is no course that is not in itself professional. If you are an expert in your field you are regarded as a professional in it. Nigerian army cannot list all the professional courses. So just look for a course closer to yours and apply. I have a friend who is in the army, he told me to apply under pharmacy because what I studied in school is pharmacology. He said it doesn't matter, that most of his friends working in the military pharmacy department are pharmacologist and not pharmacist. So my friend, you can apply and fit yourself to a course closer to your own. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by flow1759: 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
Can one apply with primary sch testimonial in place of primary sch certificate? Cos when i went for the certificate they said they had misplaced the certificates of our set, so they are processing another one.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
flow1759: Can one apply with primary sch testimonial in place of primary sch certificate? Cos when i went for the certificate they said they had misplaced the certificates of our set, so they are processing
another one.
Sir, I can't say. But just give a try. I wish it was possible for you to get an affidavit from the school sworn by the school to attest that they misplaced your primary school leaving certificate it would be lot better.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by johnyakubu: 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
There is no course that is not in itself professional. If you are an expert in your field you are regarded as a professional in it. Nigerian army cannot list all the professional courses. So just look for a course closer to yours and apply. I have a friend who is in the army, he told me to apply under pharmacy because what I studied in school is pharmacology. He said it doesn't matter, that most of his friends working in the military pharmacy department are pharmacologist and not pharmacist. So my friend, you can apply and fit yourself to a course closer to your own. Thanks.
thanks man. Ur input is quite clear nd detailed. Nice one
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Wen I say professional course u should kno wot am talkin abt, if wot u are sayin is d case, den there shouldn't be anytin like SSC, av u really "read" thru d major diff? U don't expect an engine, medicine, nurse, music, archi, french graduate to apply under SSC. Wot am tryin2 say is dat one just av to be carefull not to disqualify oneself even b4 d whole process starts. Av leaved wit dem all my life, I kno wot am talkin abt.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:24am On Mar 30, 2013
phemywise:
Wen I say professional course u should kno wot am talkin abt, if wot u are sayin is d case, den there shouldn't be anytin like SSC, av u really "read" thru d major diff? U don't expect an engine, medicine, nurse, music, archi, french graduate to apply under SSC. Wot am tryin2 say is dat one just av to be carefull not to disqualify oneself even b4 d whole process starts. Av leaved wit dem all my life, I kno wot am talkin abt.
Ssc is for combatants, i.e those who go to war to fight. If I am a doctor and chooses to apply as a combatant because I like to go to war, then it's my own choice. Being among the listed professional courses in dssc does not necessarily mean you cannot choose on your own to apply as a combatant.
Why combatant are mainly into fighting dssc's are mainly office military men. Although in some cases they can go to treat (for the medics) and provide logistics support( for psychologist and logist) during war.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 30, 2013
phemywise:
those professionals u mentioned can equally apply for SSC only that wen commissioned they will not work in the army as for example a 'medical doctor' in an army hospital
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 11:23am On Mar 30, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Ssc is for combatants, i.e those who go to war to fight. If I am a doctor and chooses to apply as a combatant because I like to go to war, then it's my own choice. Being among the listed professional courses in dssc does not necessarily mean you cannot choose on your own to apply as a combatant.
Why combatant are mainly into fighting dssc's are mainly office military men. Although in some cases they can go to treat (for the medics) and provide logistics support( for psychologist and logist) during war.
Emmanuel4fire, if u come in thru Dssc dosnt mean u can't carry an assault riffle during war, my 2 neighbors here came in thru DSSc, dey are PT officers and both witnessed action in sierra-leone and liberia war. As far as I kno there is no boarder between Dssc and Ssc. Soldiers here are doin "runs" to for operation in Sudan, equitorial guinea, liberia and currently mali. Don't believe in all wot u read on there website oooo, in reality its a different ball game.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 11:23am On Mar 30, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Emmanuel4fire, if u come in thru Dssc dosnt mean u can't carry an assault riffle during war, my 2 neighbors here came in thru DSSc, dey are PT officers and both witnessed action in sierra-leone and liberia war. As far as I kno there is no boarder between Dssc and Ssc. Soldiers here are doin "runs" to for operation in Sudan, equitorial guinea, liberia and currently mali. Don't believe in all wot u read on there website oooo, in reality its a different ball game.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by pato405(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2013
I don't have my prim school cert. any suggestions? undecided
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
pato405: I don't have my prim school cert. any suggestions? undecided
Its one of the basic requirement. Its a must to av it. If eventually u are shortlisted wot do u want to tell dem durin d cridentials vettin stage?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
pato405: I don't have my prim school cert. any suggestions? undecided
Hmmmm. Just give a try. You never can tell. Did you misplace it?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Hmmmm. Just give a try. You never can. Did you misplace it?
Uhhhh, give a try!!, well u can give a try sha, we are in a country were notin is impossible, don't be discouraged, who knos u might be OBJ's family friend.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by pato405(m): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Hmmmm. Just give a try. You never can. Did you misplace it?

I can't even tell if I ever collected it. to make matters worse I'm not even in the country now. It was one funny public prim school n it's been over 2 decades. where do I start from? undecided

phemywise:
Uhhhh, give a try!!, well u can give a try sha, we are in a country were notin is impossible, don't be discouraged, who knos u might be OBJ's family friend.

I'v never had anything through influence. I know NOBODY ! only GOD !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2013
pato405:

I can't even tell if I ever collected it. to make matters worse I'm not even in the country now. It was one funny public prim school n it's been over 2 decades. where do I start from? undecided

I'v never had anything through influence. I know NOBODY ! only GOD !

In the sight of men it might be impossible, but with God all things are possible. Give a try and apply with your affidavit or primary school testimonial.
God works in a mysterious way. He is my primary helper. Other helpers are not even secondary to me but are tertiary help to me.
JERIMIAH 17 VS 5
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
Na prayer oo, as in serious prayer. May God help us
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
phemywise: Na prayer oo, as in serious prayer. May God help us
Amen o. cheesy
phemywise: Na prayer oo, as in serious prayer. May God help us
Amen o.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
i didnt see primary school leaving certificate as one of the requirement while clearing.
or is it.plss help comfirm
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by phemywise: 2:16am On Mar 31, 2013
magdayne: i didnt see primary school leaving certificate as one of the requirement while clearing.
or is it.plss help comfirm
Pls get it certificate or testimonial, dey will ask for it among oda tins, even though dey won't ask pls get it ready.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Uziehot(m): 5:34am On Mar 31, 2013
phemywise:
Pls get it certificate or testimonial, dey will ask for it among oda tins, even though dey won't ask pls get it ready.
. I have dis issue botherin me,my school in ibadan did nt give us,{not just me alone bt d whole of d previous set down to God knws wen} certificate of primary school.and wen we complain,til date noting has been done. My question is,is it going 2 work if i took testimonia for d screening exercise? Or wat do u advice.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 31, 2013
phemywise:
Emmanuel4fire, if u come in thru Dssc dosnt mean u can't carry an assault riffle during war, my 2 neighbors here came in thru DSSc, dey are PT officers and both witnessed action in sierra-leone and liberia war. As far as I kno there is no boarder between Dssc and Ssc. Soldiers here are doin "runs" to for operation in Sudan, equitorial guinea, liberia and currently mali. Don't believe in all wot u read oen there website oooo, in reality its a different ball game.
they may b in liberia, sudan etc but they wil not participate in combat operations at front line. currently a senior colleague is in dufur but most of his facebook upload shows him in clinic consulting patients.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 9:48am On Mar 31, 2013
Are these guyz *phemmywise and emmanuel* serving officers? if no, why are you guyz giving fake infomation. @ll with your primary school testimonial you are good to go besides its not mandatory for ssc and dssc.

I have once said this, nothing will happen till April 12th. Take or leave it.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 10:13am On Mar 31, 2013
joker5180: they may b in liberia, sudan etc but they wil not participate in combat operations at front line. currently a senior colleague is in dufur but most of his facebook upload shows him in clinic consulting patients.
Thats what I was trying to tell Mr Phemmywise.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 10:19am On Mar 31, 2013
almajiri101: Are these guyz *phemmywise and emmanuel* serving officers? if no, why are you guyz giving fake infomation. @ll with your primary school testimonial you are good to go besides its not mandatory for ssc and dssc.

I have once said this, nothing will happen till April 12th. Take or leave it.

Mr Stop that. The form is already on sale at Ecobank Allen beside Alade market, Ikeja Lagos state. Stop passing wrong information. Your information was from a website you visited of wish i also visited.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 10:36am On Mar 31, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Mr Stop that. The form is already on sale at Ecobank Allen beside Alade market, Ikeja Lagos state. Stop passing wrong information. Your information was from a website you visited of wish i also visited.
If the form is actually available at the specific bank, why haven't you got one for yourself. Are you now telling us that every states will have to go to ecobank at allen avenue in lagos before we could get the form. Am beginning to reason along with almajiri101 bcoz ecobank in my state dint even say any tangible thing abt the form,its like they've not received any signal frm nigerian army.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 10:53am On Mar 31, 2013
phemywise:
I don't think nigerian army need a liar like you, says who there's no boarder btw dssc and ssc? Why is ssc a combatant program 9months and dssc a non combatant 6 months. Dssc don't pull triger @ d war front coz they don't have d training.

My advice to lucky ones here, when you get into the army, don't underrate and rude to recruit boyz,though they may be your junior but they have the training you don't have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.