Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg (66473 Views)

Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao at Equitorial Bank...

You need to register your own bank asap. cool

If I have the right connection and funds cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah: i am flattered with all the compliments on ivo women embarassed
u guys r sweetheart thank uuu kiss kiss

All African women are beautifully beautiful cool

We are all beautifully created and sexily endowed.

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 02, 2013
CFCfan:

If I have the right connection and funds cheesy cheesy

Never say never - if you can dream it, you can achieve it... wink
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 02, 2013
CFCfan:

So far, he's enjoying the place. He moved there because that's where his employers, Boeing, are based.

uuumh i c
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Never say never - if you can dream it, you can achieve it... wink

So true. We all have dreams, just like Joseph.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 02, 2013
CFCfan:

u are very correct sir, say it again! cool
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

uuumh i c

California is somewhat expensive to do business though.There are some crazy laws here too.

But I love the beach and the climate in general.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Gatts show naija mans some Ivorian love... wink

kiss kiss kiss cheesy
Sybellah:

u are very correct sir, say it again! cool

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 02, 2013
CFCfan:

California is somewhat expensive to do business though.There are some crazy laws here too.

But I love the beach and the climate in general.

aaahhhh Cali! Cali with its weather and ambiance is one of the best place in the states.
r u planing to stay there, or u ll be movin when u finish?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 02, 2013
CFCfan:

kiss kiss cool
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

aaahhhh Cali! Cali with its weather and ambiance is one of the best place in the states.
r u planing to stay there, or u ll be movin when u finish?

I'm planning to stay here. I'm already used to the environment.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by londoner: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2013
Gotta agree, Ivorian men are very hot......

3 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by londoner: 8:15am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

That Ghana brother must be beating the brakes off that ish every night for you to be so hyped about him... grin

Anyway, when are you going to introduce him your naija brothers??

Do I come across as the type of woman, only looking for someone to "beat off the brakes" to you?

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
londoner: Gotta agree, Ivorian men are very hot......

Hotter than naija men?? - Hell NO!! grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
londoner:

Do I come across as the type of woman, only looking for someone to "beat off the brakes" to you?

I know you're not the type, nne...

I was just messing about...

When is the wedding, anyway - I need an invite... wink
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by londoner: 5:46am On Apr 03, 2013
shymexx:

Hotter than naija men?? - Hell NO!! grin

Some of them are hotter than many Naija men.

I once dated a guy from Ivory Coast.....he was handsome bordering on beautiful.

Tall, dark, athletic......fantastic features.

Naija men cant claim to have all the good looks. There are good looking men all over Africa. From Ghana, to Angola, to Cameroon, Sierra Leone etc....all over.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
londoner:

Naija men cant claim to have all the good looks. There are good looking men all over Africa. From Ghana, to Angola, to Cameroon, Sierra Leone etc....all over.

Obviously, but I was talking in terms of percentages...

However, when we start doing overall comparative analysis based on other things that make a guy look attractive to the opposite sex... you'll find out that there's no competition with naija guys on the African continent... grin Proudly Nigerian!! coolcool

Btw, have you ever been with a naija guy and why do you hate us so much??
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2013
shymexx:

However, when we start doing overall comparative analysis based on other things that make a guy look attractive to the opposite sex... you'll find out that there's no competition with naija guys on the African continent... grin Proudly Nigerian!! coolcool

She's repressed. The Lonely Londoner.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 3:42am On Apr 04, 2013
londoner:

That's wassup cool cool
what happened and u guys broke up?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 04, 2013
Shymmex is funny hands down..lmao...

Lol@ an African calling another one exotic.

But dude you got stories.....jeez..thanks for sharing
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 4:39am On Apr 04, 2013
Interesting.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 4:39am On Apr 04, 2013
shymexx:

Lmaoooo... Stop changing ya story like you change clothes... grin

You're still bitter about black men, ain't cha grin

That's what you get for messing with filthy central Africans... bwahahahaha

I dumped all naija women for South African, Zimbabwean, ad East African women - and damn it's massive ar.se-quake everyday... grin

Gatts love real African women NOT naija women, I tell ya..
shocked shocked jeez

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 04, 2013
From what I read, I can conclude that Anglophone tend to like people who don't speak English as first language.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by londoner: 7:17am On Apr 05, 2013
Sybellah:

That's wassup cool cool
what happened and u guys broke up?

He lived in NY and I lived in London.

Picture this.....

Over 6ft
Ex basketball player
Educated
Clean chocolate complexion
Sparkling straight white teeth

Why he no go fine?

We broke up because of location. He lived in NY and I lived in London.
The story of my life....he was so hawt tho, I tell ya!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by londoner: 7:25am On Apr 05, 2013
shymexx:

You mean percentages compared to a nation of over 160 million?

Even with that, it does not translate to the handsomeness I see around.

Just compare even Ghollywood to Nollywood for handsome men.........the percentage theory does not stack up, my guy.

Naija has fine guys.....but newsflash, so does every other African nation.

I have been with a naija guy before.....I also have some platonic Naija guy friends. All cool......but I grew up around people from many African countries.

I also like what I see in non-naija men and I dont keep myself in a cocoon. When I was younger, I had a narrow preference, but when you grow up.......you start to look for attributes and compatability which trancends nationality or tribe.

I must say, for someone who decided he has no interest in naija women, you're mighty "touched" that I got love for non Naija guys too....lol.

You see, my friend, Nigerian women also have options past just Nigerian guys.

3 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by londoner: 7:30am On Apr 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: From what I read, I can conclude that Anglophone tend to like people who don't speak English as first language.

As usual....fishing for compliments from naija men....lol

Anyhoo....I also dated a guy from your country.......so good looking. Too aloof for me though, but so good looking.
He didn't even know how handsome he was. Honestly, girls used to stare at this man all the time.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Pataki: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
londoner:

Your own Nigerian brothers are the cause of your own woes abroad. It is because of what Nigerian men have done in South Africa that their wives are receiving such bad treatment........admit the truith at least.

This is a biased assumption of Nigerian men coming from you. We have the likes of playmode on this forum married to a SA woman. Most often than not, all you have ever heard about the ills of Nigerian men are stereotyped BS.

SA unfortunately where the least inconsequential thing could turn out to be the route of been discriminated upon. In this case, it is about Nigerian men marrying their beautiful SA women.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
londoner:

Picture this.....

Over 6ft
Ex basketball player
Educated

Why he no go fine?

olala the total package shocked
too bad y'all aint togetha anymore, long distance aint easy to do
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
londoner:

As usual....fishing for compliments from naija men....lol

Anyhoo....I also dated a guy from your country.......so good looking. Too aloof for me though, but so good looking.
He didn't even know how handsome he was. Honestly, girls used to stare at this man all the time.

I don't get your first sentence.

Aloof? That's sad...Anyway I like your spirit, we shouldn't put barriers between us(Africans). cool cool
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
londoner:

Picture this.....

Over 6ft
Ex basketball player
Educated

Why he no go fine?

The average Nigerian guy has all those qualities you listed and more... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff / Shehu Sani Removes His Belt To Serve As Mace After It Was Stolen / Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.