Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg - Politics (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg (66474 Views)

Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
londoner:
You mean percentages compared to a nation of over 160 million?

Even with that, it does not translate to the handsomeness I see around.

Just compare even Ghollywood to Nollywood for handsome men.........the percentage theory does not stack up, my guy.

Naija has fine guys.....but newsflash, so does every other African nation.

I have been with a naija guy before.....I also have some platonic Naija guy friends. All cool......but I grew up around people from many African countries.

I also like what I see in non-naija men and I dont keep myself in a cocoon. When I was younger, I had a narrow preference, but when you grow up.......you start to look for attributes and compatability which trancends nationality or tribe.

I must say, for someone who decided he has no interest in naija women, you're mighty "touched" that I got love for non Naija guys too....lol.

You see, my friend, Nigerian women also have options past just Nigerian guys.

I don't really watch "Ghollywood" and "Nollywood" - so I can't really comment on that... and we all know how favouritism place a role in a Nigeria... Perhaps, Ghanaians also prefer extremely good looking for their movies and that's obviously not the case with their Nigerian counterparts... A better comparison is by using Nigerians in the diaspora... Let's do a comparison with the music industry in the UK, Africans in American sports, or international models of African descent... grin

UK music industry - Nigeria(Skepta, JME, Lemar, SAS Eurogang, Tinie Tempah, Scorcher, Josh Osho etc.) vs. Ghana(Sway, Lethal Bizzle, P.Money et al).... grin

I also grew up around different African people but Nigerian guys always stand-out, to be honest... It's not just the looks - we also have other intangibles most of these other African guys don't have... Swag on a "hundred thousand trillion." grin

All my sisters need to come back home, we can stay losing our best chics to other people... tongue
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2013
londoner:

He lived in NY and I lived in London.

Picture this.....

Over 6ft
Ex basketball player
Educated
Clean chocolate complexion
Sparkling straight white teeth

Why he no go fine?

We broke up because of location. He lived in NY and I lived in London.
The story of my life....he was so hawt tho, I tell ya!

londoner come here smiley :

https://www.nairaland.com/1167250/men-ivory-coast-most-handsome/8
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by onila(f): 12:52am On Apr 07, 2013
playmode: Just reading the comments here made by some Nigerian women ,i am so glad i married a South African woman. When it comes to beauty Nigerian women can't stand near South African women. I have lived in both countries and that is just the honest fact. Those of you Nigerian women who are mouthing off here should post your pictures if you have the liver. I bet many of you look like chimpanzees but here you are calling SA women ugly. Please prove that they are ugly.

FYI the picture attached to the OP's article is not the picture of the actual Nigerian wives who went to protest. That picture is the picture of the rural wives of the miners who were killed in the marikana shootout so don't get it twisted. Come to SA and see the goddesses we are married to with knockout hips, angel faces, juicy Bosoms and succulent azz not all this extreme lepa shandy you find in Nigeria who can’t even make a p.o.r.n actor's d!ck hard because of how f.u..ck!ng ugly they are. Furthermore SA girls are odorless not like SOME naija girls whose bodies smell due to excessive bleaching. You all know i am speaking the truth so i don't care what insults you shell on me.

You are insulting SA women and calling them HIV positive women. Now here is the deal ,in SA they have a competent health system which carries out regulars tests and confirms how many people are infected with HIV.In Nigeria our health system just like everything else is sh*t ,no one really knows how many are infected in Nigeria. The health ministry is just guessing the number, the health sector is led by incompetent people so how can they know anything? They don't even have labs that can do DNA testing in Nigeria and the politicians don’t use Nigerian hospitals. I bet you if a reputable foreign medical firm is hired to conducted general tests in Nigeria ,it will be discovered that Nigeria has the Highest HIV rate in the world. Benue state alone is estimated to have 1 million infected. If one state has 1 million people infected what about the remaining 30 states? So please spare us the mumbo jumbo. I know how SA works and i know how Nigeria works.

It is only in Nigeria that Nigerian women have “mouth”, here in SA Nigerian women can hardly find men to date. Nobody wants them, they are usually ugly and lack personal hygiene.95% of the Nigerian guys in SA want nothing to do with Nigerian women. I can't blame them though ,it is hard to go back to a Volkswagen beetle once you have driven a Bentley continental. One thing Naija guys like about SA women is that they don't form. If they like you ,they will tell you straightaway that they dig you. Some of them will even woo you themselves or through a friend. They are not like most Nigerian women who like to form fake level and make you spend your last Naira before they even give you face.SA women take Nigerians guys out and pay for the whole outing, they are on another level. Abeg Naija women must waka far,SA women pass their level by 12 million light years.

Now let me show you the kind of South African Women Naija guys roll with :

like your Nigerian sisters and wives

as..shole!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 07, 2013
onila:

as..shole!
you see again? It's cultural I tell u
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by totalbaby(f): 1:36am On Apr 07, 2013
I think he is married to a South African
onila:

as..shole!

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by onila(f): 1:45am On Apr 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you see again? It's cultural I tell u
I insult when deserved
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 07, 2013
onila: I insult when deserved
I'm talking about his comment...not you ..you saw his comment? Always abusing women grin grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 07, 2013
totalbaby: I think he is married to a South African
u are still alive
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by onila(f): 1:49am On Apr 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I'm talking about his comment...not you ..you saw his comment? Always abusing women grin grin
its not right to insult women

y do u think so

I just wanna know yr views on it.. verbal abuse on women
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 07, 2013
onila: its not right to insult women

y do u think so

It's not right to insult anyone undecided
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 07, 2013
onila: its not right to insult women

y do u think so

too much threads abusing their own women...that's not good
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by onila(f): 2:01am On Apr 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: It's not right to insult anyone undecided

so how do u correct id.iots in cameroon?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by onila(f): 2:01am On Apr 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: It's not right to insult anyone undecided

so how do u correct id.iots in cameroon?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 07, 2013
onila: so how do u correct id.iots in cameroon?
I didn't say we don't insult lol I said It's not right but truth b told you will hardly see us insulting us on forums/Facebook etc naaa...

You have been on some Cameroonian groups/forums so you are well placed to tell me how we behave..since you ain't Cameroonian you will b less biased
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by onila(f): 2:09am On Apr 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I didn't say we don't insult lol I said It's not right but truth b told you will hardly see us insulting us on forums/Facebook etc naaa...

You have been on some Cameroonian groups/forums so you are well placed to tell me how we behave..since you ain't Cameroonian you will b less biased

its true. .you guys rarely insult each other\

the highest a cameroonian guy will tell you is to "shut up" grin

I just laugh

i told one "f0ck you" and he felt bad grin he said u crazy bamenda girl
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 07, 2013
onila:

its true. .you guys rarely insult each other\

the highest a cameroonian guy will tell you is to "shut up" grin

I just laugh

i told one "f0ck you" and he felt bad grin he said u crazy bamenda girl
. Lmao ..mdr @crazy bamenda girl... Also you will never see a thread abusing our women...

Anyway sha on NL you have to b though , sometimes I regret choosing this moniker. Pfff
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by onila(f): 2:22am On Apr 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: . Lmao ..mdr @crazy bamenda girl... Also you will never see a thread abusing our women...

Anyway sha on NL you have to b though , sometimes I regret my choosing this moniker. Pfff
lol few kmr men insult their women

theres one montreal guy in the group. .thats into rap music. .he insults kmr girls like mad. .unfortunately the influence of rap music on me

i really miss that group, 2 bad they banned me again tongue
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by onila(f): 2:25am On Apr 07, 2013
Selasie_D: They sure do. They have this swag abt them and exotic aura i cant explain it. lol maybe onila shud do a sexiness of angolan men grin
cameroon, senegal n ivorian men are the best

what the fcck is angola men

maybe i shld try one n confirm
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by tpia5: 2:54am On Apr 07, 2013
why do nigerians like to insult people who they dont date [or who they once dated]?

this is very puzzling but quite common on nl.

you find the men especially, raining curses on women just because they say they married or dated from elsewhere.

i dont understand this kind of logic, say for example, if i dated an edo guy then ended up marrying a taraba guy, should i start raining curses and abuse on edo men in general?

i can understand if maybe folks were once married and/or showed each other pepper or something, but to now start carrying around so much bitterness and nastiness cant be beneficial, imo. If you're really happy with your partner, you shouldnt be raining invectives on others in that manner.

maybe my views are weird, and i'm the one who doesnt get it, perhaps.

abi na una spouses dey use una id post?

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 07, 2013
onila: lol few kmr men insult their women

theres one montreal guy in the group. .thats into rap music. .he insults kmr girls like mad. .unfortunately the influence of rap music on me

i really miss that group, 2 bad they banned me again tongue
lol name of the group please?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by onila(f): 3:13am On Apr 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lol name of the group please?
lipsrsealed
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 07, 2013
tpia@:
why do nigerians like to insult people who they dont date [or who they once dated]?

this is very puzzling but quite common on nl.

you find the men especially, raining curses on women just because they say they married or dated from elsewhere.

i dont understand this kind of logic, say for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMqM2DMEWOo , if i dated an edo guy then ended up marrying a taraba guy, should i start raining curses and abuse on edo men in general?

i can understand if maybe folks were once married and/or showed each other pepper or something, but to now start carrying around so much bitterness and nastiness cant be beneficial, imo. If you're really happy with your partner, you shouldnt be raining invectives on others in that manner.

maybe my views are weird, and i'm the one who doesnt get it, perhaps.

abi na una spouses dey use una id post?
amen
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 07, 2013
onila: lipsrsealed
what? undecided
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by londoner: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: too much threads abusing their own women...that's not good

Cameroonian pride, thank you so much for pointing out what has become commonplace here on NL....at least this is from a neutral thrid party.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by londoner: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2013
shymexx:

I don't really watch "Ghollywood" and "Nollywood" - so I can't really comment on that... and we all know how favouritism place a role in a Nigeria... Perhaps, Ghanaians also prefer extremely good looking for their movies and that's obviously not the case with their Nigerian counterparts... A better comparison is by using Nigerians in the diaspora... Let's do a comparison with the music industry in the UK, Africans in American sports, or international models of African descent... grin

UK music industry - Nigeria(Skepta, JME, Lemar, SAS Eurogang, Tinie Tempah, Scorcher, Josh Osho etc.) vs. Ghana(Sway, Lethal Bizzle, P.Money et al).... grin

I also grew up around different African people but Nigerian guys always stand-out, to be honest... It's not just the looks - we also have other intangibles most of these other African guys don't have... Swag on a "hundred thousand trillion." grin

All my sisters need to come back home, we can stay losing our best chics to other people... tongue

I agree that Nigerians stand out......some for good some for bad.

When it comes to boldness and self belief........Nigerians have the lions share, both male and female.

That does not always translate to a compatible lifes companion though.

Just because someone is Nigerian it does not mean they should force themselves to be with a Nigerian. At the end of the day.....when the doors are closed it is who that person is, and not what they are that you will live and build with.

I dont have to tell you that, you have been quite vocal that you are more suited to non Nigerian women.......maybe some of us Nigerian women are also suited to men of other nationalities, it seems.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
Gbam! These men are hypocrites. They quick to say they love white or non-nigerian women but let us ladies even say such a thing then its a problem and we hate NIgerian men. I dnt hate Nigerian men, how can i when i came from one too. But ppl have different preferences and are more open minded.quote author=londoner]

When it comes to boldness and self belief........Nigerians have the lions share, both male and female.

Just because someone is Nigerian it does not mean they should force themselves to be with a Nigerian. At the end of the day.....when the doors are closed it is who that person is, and not what they are that you will live and build with.

I dont have to tell you that, you have been quite vocal that you are more suited to non Nigerian women.......maybe some of us Nigerian women are also suited to men of other nationalities, it seems.[/quote]
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
londoner:

I dont have to tell you that, you have been quite vocal that you are more suited to non Nigerian women.......maybe some of us Nigerian women are also suited to men of other nationalities, it seems.

Lmao @ the bolded... I never claimed that I was more suited to non-Nigerian women - I'm just giving these wonderful women props for showing me love and appreciating me for who I'm... and that's something most Nigerian women don't do, to be honest... Personally, it's nothing but love for Nigerian women... However, it's better to call Nigerian women out from time-to-time for their excessiveness... Really and truly, most Nigerian women overdo everything and that's why guys are trying other options....

Also, women from these other countries tend to be more cultured and traditional than Nigerian women... and no matter how you look at it, that's every single guy's kryptonite... We all want to be catered to, pampered, and loved... and most Nigerian women don't exude these qualities... Nigerian women are most times rude, arrogant, and all-up-in-your-face type of women - ain't no one got time for that ish, tbh... grin

However, when it's all said and done, I'm most likely going to end up with a naija woman, anyway... I personally can't deal with having a family with too many cultures colliding... and since Nigerian cultures are intertwined, a Nigerian woman is most likely going to get my ring... grin tongue
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Gbam! These men are hypocrites. They quick to say they love white or non-nigerian women but let us ladies even say such a thing then its a problem and we hate NIgerian men. I dnt hate Nigerian men, how can i when i came from one too. But ppl have different preferences and are more open minded.

What are you on about?? Don't tell me you're also dating a non-Nigerian... You better kick him to curb before I come over to whoop that ar.se!! tongue
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
Men will be Men. You see the problem with NAija man is their primitive way of thinking. Women should be this and that. Women are only supposed to be in the kitchen. Women are supposed to behave and think in a certain way. I am sorry my darling but i aint cut up for the fkin shyt. I need a guy who is not in those primitive villager mentality. A guy who sees me as his equal and not someone who sees me as below him. A guy who after we both have come back from work and i have cooked he wont have a problem helping me out with dishes. Unfortunately 95percent of Nigerian men are not like that. Even NIgerian men do not know how to...or want too.....kitty. Am sowi but i have Nigerian male friends and have nothing against them but unfortunately am yet to meet one like that.
shymexx:
What are you on about?? Don't tell me you're also dating a non-Nigerian... You better kick him to curb before I come over to whoop that ar.se!! tongue

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
I must say i am impressed with these women fighting for their rights and what they believe in. Alot of times we just remain docile and we hate what is going on around us but yet we do nothing to change it. Hopefully now other South Africans especially the police will stop treating our brothers like animals. We all should learn to fight for what we believe in, instead of complaining about it all the time.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Men will be Men. You see the problem with NAija man is their primitive way of thinking. Women should be this and that. Women are only supposed to be in the kitchen. Women are supposed to behave and think in a certain way. I am sorry my darling but i aint cut up for the fkin shyt. I need a guy who is not in those primitive villager mentality. A guy who sees me as his equal and not someone who sees me as below him. A guy who after we both have come back from work and i have cooked he wont have a problem helping me out with dishes. Unfortunately 95percent of Nigerian men are not like that. Even NIgerian men do not know how to...or want too.....kitty. Am sowi but i have Nigerian male friends and have nothing against them but unfortunately am yet to meet one like that.

You're missing the point... and that's exactly why most naija men think naija women are arrogant, uncultured, not traditional, and go overboard with everything... You can be equal and still be cultured & traditional... No real man wants a slave as a wife in the modern world - everyone prefers a career woman. However, she also has to exude those qualities which are quintessentially African... The ability to be able to balance the both(career and African ethos) without compromising one for the other is what makes other African more desirable to a lot of men...

PS: sorry for the late reply.. wink
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
untouchablebela: I must say i am impressed with these women fighting for their rights and what they believe in. Alot of times we just remain docile and we hate what is going on around us but yet we do nothing to change it. Hopefully now other South Africans especially the police will stop treating our brothers like animals. We all should learn to fight for what we believe in, instead of complaining about it all the time.

Are you also dating a non-Nigerian?? That's the sub-topic, bela... wink grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff / Shehu Sani Removes His Belt To Serve As Mace After It Was Stolen / Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.