Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg (66426 Views)

Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by marvelousabah(m): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2013
yes dey cn call 9ja men fruadsters bt lets nt forgt dat SA'ns are nothin bt ungreatful bastards who ar bitin d hand dat fed dem,i hate dem wit passion bt nt all.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Inoknowbook: 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
Desola: They should go and sit down jo! Are their marriages not really frauds?

All hail the all knowing Desola, see how she was able to successfully determine that the marriages were fraudulent from her face me I face you in Jegus. Pathetic!

6 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
Nuzo':
The ladies have a point. Some of them may have found true love or lust in Nigerian men and thereby should be accorded with their full rights.

The governement on the other hand has a point as over 90 percent of Nigerian marriages to foreign women is nothing but a fraud.

Middle ground should be reached by both parties.

Most sensible post so far, people talk like Europeans or even Americans dont contract marriage

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by slimfit1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2013
Even south African women are stealing Nigerian men, you Nigerian women must seat up oh thought the treat was with the white ladies now South African women problem.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by maasoap(m): 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2013
Desola:
Abegi!
The husbands are fighting for papers while the mugus are fighting for big d1cks. That is the koko of the matter.
In your first post, you called their marriages fraud. Here, you gave reasons for their coming together. Now, tell me how it is a fraud. Even you yourself have reason for marrying your husband and your husband has reason for marrying you. Is that not a fraud too.

3 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by redsun(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:
So some Nigerians even married those ugly HIV abi na Aids carrier south Africa women undecided

U are disgusting in every way. Is that all u have to say?
I am sure it is the uche that attracted u,forgetting that many of your yoruba brothers could be Among the nigerians too.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Yarboh: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
Naija guys sabi do d tin dat is why dem like us. Their men na only one round all night but we dey give dem five or six per night.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by noiseless: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
When they ask some of these bitter nigerian women to learn how to be humble they would think one is asking too much from them, now
they are shouting calling names and chewing off their fingers.

As if when you scream hiv hiv, then people will abandon the real women to chase your ugly and tribalistic faces cos you said you are not infected with any disease, we all know the disease which you have in you is even deadlier than any other.

Huu huu! Better stop your boko haramers from roasting the remaining ones there with you, so you can stand a chance.

4 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by gerald09(m): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2013
pheyikemi: In ur dreams, they are fighting for their husbands, r u a husband to one of 'em? They r also fightin for their rights as south african citizens.

Sorry if they fink u sounding sarcastic nigerian aint use to fighting for their right they usually take what they ® given n hope for God's grace or probably a miracle. Then kill each oda ova someoda countries believes n right.

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Akanbi1509(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
Not a Nigeria women would ever stage that kind of protest, instead they would prefer them to go on no return duty. afterall most Nigeria men are average husband because of poor Nigeria economic situation. God is watching anyway!!!!!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
Desola:

Abegi!

The husbands are fighting for papers while the mugus are fighting for big d1cks. That is the koko of the matter.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
slim fit :
Even south African women are stealing Nigerian men, you Nigerian women must seat up oh thought the treat was with the white ladies now South African women problem.

how can they sit up when naija women are busy plotting to murder naija men
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by sweetcheecks(f): 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:
So some Nigerians even married those ugly HIV abi na Aids carrier south Africa women undecided

Ugly? Do you want us to get the #someonetellNigeria pics grin ? We are very fine sweety and curvey. We do not have dents where hips are supposed to be we actually have hips. grin
And HIV/AIDS is in your mind, it long left your blood system. And yourcman loves us wink they have never seen such ampleness. When they are with us its not like they are with other man. Instead of hating go find bleach and some bootyy and hips enhancer maybe just maybe you can compete. kiss

Jealousy! *singing*

3 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100: south african woman are sluts and shuold stay away from our men

Takes a snake to knw a snake...
Takes a bird to knw a bird....
Takes a slut to knw a slut....
grin

5 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by sweetcheecks(f): 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2013
Desola: Nigerians are predominantly fraudsters Abegi!

I agree with you the goverment is only trying to ensure that their marriages are not fraudulant. Actually protecting them becouse many others have been.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by sweetcheecks(f): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2013
chiover: they know the value of husband more than Nigerian women. come to think of it,I detaste the way South Africans behaves as if their country can put up a challenge to us in anything if we decide to call "Peter Peter and Paul Paul in Nigeria" we need to deal with them squrely so that they will acknowledge us as their big bro any time anu day. I hate South Africans with passion!! God please forgive me for taken it too far

Rght back at ya!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Rght back at ya!
Your massive SA batty right back at me, huh?? shocked

I need to grab that asap!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Sweetapple007(f): 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
I no know book:

All hail the all knowing Desola, see how she was able to successfully determine that the marriages were fraudulent from her face me I face you in Jegus. Pathetic!
the truth is bitter, most marrages their re fraud.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Btruth: 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:

See how you've come to the public forum to disgrace yourself. Charity begins at home, you think say na joke?

Silly goat!

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
Sweetapple007: the truth is bitter, most marrages their re fraud.

Think about it if the marriages are as fraudulent as you say, why are the wives clamouring for their menn back
This should be a win win for them

Contract a fake marriage to a naija man
Collect his money and then call the givt to deport his arze..

I met some SA people and some of them were nice though i met some crazy ones.. damn
ALUTA radicals down south...
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by sweetcheecks(f): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
Tolexander: It seems there is a magnet in the nigerian D1ck.

Well those South African guys have a small d1ck close to being impotent!

Wow, thats quiet an explaination. Seems you are highly experienced and exposed to the SA d1cks, otherwise how would you know the dept of their being? undecided

Gayy tingz!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by sweetcheecks(f): 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2013
ilugunboy: Truth be told...most Nigerian men contract marriage for other reasons that are way off the essence and meaning of marriage...mainly for security and possibility of better life. Many countries are now understanding our intent of marrying their daughters

Honest & true.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Sweetapple007(f): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
biolabee:

how can they sit up when naija women are busy plotting to murder naija men
nig women don suffer!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:
I'd rather marry them than marrying you..you we go carry person destiny nack for tree ...elewe omo things lipsrsealed
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by sweetcheecks(f): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
Desola:

Abegi!

And you are angry coz you cannot get the d1cks or the paper? undecided
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by hikmoj(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:
oh guy fear God dnt coment anyhw afteral a state in naija habours over 1milion Hiv positves,tel me who is free nw in dis country if nt for God's infinite mercy.by d way post ur pics & lets see hw elegant u are
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2013
hikmoj: oh guy fear God dnt coment anyhw afteral a state in naija habours over 1milion Hiv positves,tel me who is free nw in dis country if nt for God's infinite mercy.by d way post ur pics & lets see hw elegant u are

U want my screen to shatter?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by sweetcheecks(f): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100: south african woman are sluts and shuold stay away from our men

Not after being on NL and seeing what kind of sluts Nigerian girls are. Always playing your man to collect as much money as possible from different man. We show them love, they love us deal with it. Wish I could met your man andcsee if you will get him back again. grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by sweetcheecks(f): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2013
HNosegbe:

I'm sure you'll be the first person to cry foul if all Yoruba women are called dirty.

Yeye.
And fuggly with big noses. Like the Kenyans who know the better said they soo uggly they can be used as a weapon of mass destruction.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
searay: ThankGod we nigerians don't fight for our right, we lobby (or is it dialogue!)for our right.
Thank God 4ur life. U r trying to claim Nigerian abi? Wen did u become a Nigerian eh? undecided
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by redsun(m): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:

And you are angry coz you cannot get the d1cks or the paper? undecided

She is just like ekoile aka omoile,disorientated.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by sweetcheecks(f): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
ozo-dimgba:

what do u mean, do you mean that there are no south africans legally married to Nigerians? E be like say some people they think with their weavon.
grin grin grin
Too much makeup clouding the brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers / Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.