Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg (66472 Views)

Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by tpia5: 6:22am On Apr 09, 2013
shymexx: I never said anything to you till you quoted me and started cursing out my mum and sisters...

Did I take your chocolate, or something?

Leave me the fvck alone, I've got enough stalkers in this byt.ch already... Jheeeeez!!

Just go away!!!

^are you mad?

i asked why would you use language that you think doesnt apply to your mum and sisters, on others just because you're on the internet?

when you come here and start insulting nigerian women, who are you referring to?

i have a nigerian dad- do you see me abusing and insulting nigerian men in general, dont i refrain out of respect for the fact that my dad is also nigerian?

ko ni da fun e!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by tpia5: 6:24am On Apr 09, 2013
shymexx: So, I'm a scammer now?? grin grin grin grin

Have you taken your prozac dosage yet, nutter??

Go find a husband or do something with your life!! undecided

I'm out, yo!!

better take your gaay and scamming asss off the thread, bozo.

invite us when you're marrying your husband, tosser!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 09, 2013
How did this get to this slag doing voodoo on me and shyte??

WTF is wrong with you, old slimey bastard...

Leave me the fvck alone!!! I never posted to you!!!

And this bytc.h is even calling me a scammer --- bwahahahahahaha

What's there to scam from broke trifling ar.se Nigerians, anyway?? And have you ever seen me sell anything or talk to people about any type of biz on this forum, plonker??

Seun needs to do something about the weirdos and creepy bastards on this forum!!!

Just fvck off and stop quoting me, wretched slag!!!

And all your voodoo back to you, prick!!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 6:29am On Apr 09, 2013
Seems d thread is rumbling again

This is a cultural world
Any woman can marry anyone
It's a free world
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by tpia5: 6:30am On Apr 09, 2013
did your thing not stand up while you were waanking, or what crap are you spilling now?

m.oron!

oya, post your problem, let nl help you find the solution.

tout!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by londoner: 7:57am On Apr 09, 2013
shymexx:

Err... You know you'll, but don't come back to the arms of the naija men who you neglected right now for the other side when the going starts to get tough... grin

Anyway, I'll do what's best for my kids when the time comes... wink

Lol......"the other side".....Shymexx seriously, life is not a fight.

If I build a home and a family with a man who is not Nigerian, he most certainly is not on "the other side"....no, I will be on his side and he on mine.

That's what marriage and family is....right?

I am not with a man because of his nationality or tribe. If I happen to end up with a Nigerian men, when all is said and done,the reason would not be because he is Nigerian, but because I feel my best when I am with him, because he is dependable and intelligent, caring and loving and above all, gives me the space to be myself.

If being with your fellow country person was the secret to a happy married or family life....we would not be seeing unhappy marriages all over. Between Nigerian spouses of the same tribe, state and town......lol

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by londoner: 8:06am On Apr 09, 2013
shymexx:

Err... You know you'll, but don't come back to the arms of the naija men who you neglected right now for the other side when the going starts to get tough... grin

Anyway, I'll do what's best for my kids when the time comes... wink

If I build a home and a family with a man who is not Nigerian, he most certainly is not on "the other side"....no, I will be on his side and he on mine.

That's what marriage and family is

I am not with a man because of his nationality or tribe. If I happen to end up with a Nigerian men (for which i dont need your permission or blessing), when all is said and done,the reason would not be because he is Nigerian, but because I feel my best when I am with him, because he is dependable and intelligent, caring and loving and above all, gives me the space to be myself.

If being with your fellow country person was the secret to a happy married or family life....we would not be seeing unhappy marriages all over. Between Nigerian spouses of the same tribe, state and town......lol
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by MajorJ(m): 1:42am On Apr 10, 2013
lol
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2013
londoner:

That's what marriage and family is

I am not with a man because of his nationality or tribe. If I happen to end up with a Nigerian men (for which i dont need your permission or blessing), when all is said and done,the reason would not be because he is Nigerian, but because I feel my best when I am with him, because he is dependable and intelligent, caring and loving and above all, gives me the space to be myself.

Err... You still haven't told me why you stopped dating naija guys...

Heck, you said you only dated one, and moved on from there...

So, what happened?? *Fill me in* - Craig David's voice
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
Why are you so concerned. It does not always have to be abt something bigger than it is. Once you are more exposed and open minded then you can see and choose what you like. Must she date 100 Nigerian men first before she decides who else she wants to date?
shymexx:

Err... You still haven't told me why you stopped dating naija guys...

Heck, you said you only dated one, and moved on from there...

So, what happened?? *Fill me in* - Craig David's voice
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Why are you so concerned. It does not always have to be abt something bigger than it is. Once you are more exposed and open minded then you can see and choose what you like. Must she date 100 Nigerian men first before she decides who else she wants to date?

Was the question directed to you

Why are you so angry and bitter??

Your attitude is probably the reason why you have got emotional problems... Just change your ways before you end up like those women flocking to churches in their 30s and 40s - to look for husbands!!

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
No vex! Chillax lol
shymexx:

Was the question directed to you

Why are you so angry and bitter??

Your attitude is probably the reason why you have got emotional problems... Just change your ways before you end up like those women flocking to churches in their 30s and 40s - to look for husbands!!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 14, 2013
There is obvious reason for many SA ladies to be dating and marrying Nigerians.Outside of that, it looks like SA men muscle their women often now and then or just too lazy to care for them.

With the insulting behavior of some South Africans on this forum one is sure to seeing them as abusive men.

Take that from me, I can't be wrong about my assumptions!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by kikky65: 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
nadia_SA: Southy women love Naija men... Fraud marriage or not I'm still married to my guY and love him to bits nnd our coming baby !!

GOD bless ur marriage.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by kikky65: 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
Subomi-luv:
GBAM! you are absolutely brilliant. I swear u are my sister from another mother. Now this is a woman who knows whats up. Shymexx if u have learned nothing today, this is what you should take in!

TRUE..
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by kikky65: 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2013
shymexx: I never said anything to you till you quoted me and started cursing out my mum and sisters...

Did I take your chocolate, or something?

Leave me the fvck alone, I've got enough stalkers in this byt.ch already... Jheeeeez!!

Just go away!!!

shymexx. I think its high time u start makin some sense. U irritate me dumm asssss.......
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by kikky65: 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2013
shymexx:

I don't really watch "Ghollywood" and "Nollywood" - so I can't really comment on that... and we all know how favouritism place a role in a Nigeria... Perhaps, Ghanaians also prefer extremely good looking for their movies and that's obviously not the case with their Nigerian counterparts... A better comparison is by using Nigerians in the diaspora... Let's do a comparison with the music industry in the UK, Africans in American sports, or international models of African descent... grin

UK music industry - Nigeria(Skepta, JME, Lemar, SAS Eurogang, Tinie Tempah, Scorcher, Josh Osho etc.) vs. Ghana(Sway, Lethal Bizzle, P.Money et al).... grin

I also grew up around different African people but Nigerian guys always stand-out, to be honest... It's not just the looks - we also have other intangibles most of these other African guys don't have... Swag on a "hundred thousand trillion." grin

All my sisters need to come back home, we can stay losing our best chics to other people... tongue

whats ur point on this topic? Nothing. Seriously u need a BRAIN TEST.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 13, 2013
Hmmm
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 6:04pm On May 13, 2013
Nice article though why its hidden - i dont know

just goes back to really what it is - an economic dilenman

In the UK, the UKIP is getting popular because they are anti-EU and anti-immigration
Xenophobia is an offshoot of poverty
If your economy is prospering and you have opporutnities, you will not bother about the foreigner living among you

Americans needed the Hispanics as gardeners, labourers etc
Greece is in economic woes now they are xenophobic ditto Spain and co

Its economic ..
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 8:45am On May 16, 2013
Fcken disgrace!!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 8:51am On May 16, 2013
zetdee: Fcken disgrace!!
hmmmmmm undecided
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2013
zetdee: Fcken disgrace!!

whats disgraceful..
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by ProudSAfrican(m): 12:00am On May 17, 2013
all4naija: Image of South African women. Those ones look primitive, man.
What about that picture makes them look primitive?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by verticalx: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100: south african woman are sluts and shuold stay away from our men
your the slut
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:10am On Jul 15, 2013
@Ijeoma
YOUR MEN HAVE A RIGHT TO CHOOSE, SAME LIKE U. SAD TRUETH IS SOME PREFER S.A. WOMEN AND THATS NOT A CRIME. grin grin grin grin grin

SORRY S.A. WOMEN ARE SO SEXY, AS A MAN THAT TRUNS ME ON.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2013
@Ijeoma
Come to PRETORIA,JOBURG,CAPE TOWN and see how your Igbo sisters run the streets/prostitutes. shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
THEY GIVE IT FOR "FREE" TO COPS. grin grin grin One of them fell in love with her SA customer. grin grin grin

vertical x: your the slut
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by JoshuaJoshua: 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
they know the value of husband more than Nigerian women. come to think of it,I detaste the way South Africans behaves as if their country can put up a challenge to us in anything if we decide to call "Peter Peter and Paul Paul in Nigeria" we need to deal with them squrely so that they will acknowledge us as their big bro any time anu day. I hate South Africans with passion!! God please forgive me for taken it too far

---------------------

Nigeria is the big brother of South Africa? South Africa can't put up a challenge to Nigeria? Dude, where do you live? Why don't you stop bragging? FACT: According to the World Bank and the United Nations, 82% of the Nigerian population live under the international poverty line. That means to live with less than 2 USD per day. That means that 8 out of 10 of your Nigerian country fellows is structurally poor. Not my view. The World Bank and the United Nations.

8 out of 10. One of the worst cases on inequality in the world.

Also, do you know that POLIO is still endemic in Nigeria? Yes, a disease whose cure was found in 1952 is still endemic there (the other two endemic countries are Pakistan and Afghanistan).

You add Boko Haram to the equation and do you really think that Nigeria is an example of anything?

82% of the population live under poverty. Bragging and bragging over nothing. Nigerians, always for a good laugh (:

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff / General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) / Shehu Sani Removes His Belt To Serve As Mace After It Was Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.