Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg (66464 Views)

Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 24, 2013
Akaraiwe:
Send me ur mail,I send some,u do the posting yourself!
@ Topic,many genuine marriages between naija and ZA exist. A ZA girl in love will stay by yourside even if you are hawking phones in Bree or schooling in Monash.
Sorry, I don't usually give out email address in public forums. However, I think they are just average-looking like Nigerian girls. Are you a South African?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by 14(m): 2:15am On Mar 24, 2013
Like this one

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 2:15am On Mar 24, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:
Seems u have fvcked a lot of big d!cks and u are jst so jealous of SA snatchin dem from u. Don't worry there are still lots for u even though none wants to marry u

I have had my fair share, yes. However, I consider sa woman the very least if my problems. Absolutely negligible; totally inconsequential.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Desola(f): 2:23am On Mar 24, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Wow there are alot of jealous Btches up in here. Just CAlm the Fk down. People can choose to be with whoever they want to be with and it is not your business to have a btch fit abt it. Be confident in yourself, its really not the end of the world. Pls ladies dnt be tacky, have respect for urselves and for us women in general. Calling someone you do not know a slut says alot abt the kind of person you are!

Where is all this accusation of jealousy coming from? No one is castigating them for choosing Nigerian men, rather some of us are saying they are making much ado about nothing since they should have known that getting into a union in a country such as theirs is akin to self protraction of anguish and discrimination. Nigerians are known to be criminally minded all over the world, these women knew that before they fell head over heels for these men so their cries now are nothing but crocodile tears. They should just suck it up and accept their lot. Until Nigerians sort themselves out, they would continue to be humiliated around the world and nothing a handful sa brides can do to alleviate the negative image.

Loba tan!

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by 14(m): 2:32am On Mar 24, 2013
And This, this is your Typical SA Chick. 60% of them look like this

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 24, 2013
stillwater: Big pe.nis my foot. Nigerian men don't even match up to other African countries. In fact Nigeria and South African men have the same average peni's length. grin

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

What does this have to do with the thread? Ugly girl.

I checked it out. grin shocked shocked wink
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 24, 2013
gerald09: Is it dat bad nw, south africans no longer have issues with white folks its nw about Nigeria. WOW! Dis is jt the bottom of the refuse bin very soon ghana will start den e don reach end times for Nigerians.
ah! Ghana has started treating us like shit too. And worse off is that our country is becoming worse. Its the end time for Nigeria truly.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 24, 2013
pheyikemi: I can't stop laughing see ds mumu o. Anyways since u r nt a Nigerian, u can't undastand d proverb. In Nigeria, d proverb "d devil u knw is beta dn d angel u dnt knw" means Nigerian men can predict thr women wc is far beta dn sm1 u cannot predict @ all, cos such a person might disappoint u most. I hope u undastand? And unlike u, I'm nt into d guy-snatching business
Sweetheart, why are you calling the SA ladies ''guy snatchers'' when there are millions of men in Nigeria that you can pick from? smiley wink
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

sorry, i'm not Nigerian.

Compare what you wrote here with your profile and your name!
If u are ashamed of your country and want to claim America, then change ur name and stop saying u r proudly yoruba! Its a simple thing!

3 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 3:08am On Mar 24, 2013
In addition to jealous acidic personalities here, there are too many ethnicist, tribalists and black-skinned racists
Suddenly HIV seems only to be found in one country undecided undecided

tchidi:

Compare what you wrote here with your profile and your name!
If u are ashamed of your country and want to claim America, then change ur name and stop saying u r proudly yoruba! Its a simple thing!

GBAM!!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 24, 2013
PDPwayoo:
Typical unmarried Igbo woman. How old r u? jealousy.

Go click her profile and see how much she insults igbo ppl, then come back and modify your post!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 24, 2013
Nawaooohh,people throwing grenades here and there,am outta here biko.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 24, 2013
Truckpusher: Our chest beating as Nigerians and the giant of Africa will never earn us that cheap respect you all abusive and criminally minded fellows continuously yearn for. As long as you lots continue to have this delusion of grandeur when our country is stinking like a colonial public toilet, we'll still be disrespected,humiliated and treated like rogues wherever we go....... Unfortunately most of these folks making noise here, cursing the South Africans will always be the first to deny their nationality the moment they step out of the shores of Nigeria...smh....for a bunch of useless generation that shame has become a normal lifestyle in their eyes and when you question their attitude they quickly blame the government...mtcheew
my missing half. marry me? wink kiss kiss cheesy
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 24, 2013
PDPwayoo: A wise Nigeria man that live in abroad that marry a naija girl is looking for his downfall....cos them go call you mugu...everyday send me money, send me phone, my mama dey sick, my father break nose; our house rent don expire,i want follow you.
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i hate my country girls with passion. dem too get bad mouth even when their their papa nor get bicycle.

Naija men in SA, una well-done. Make una send my hailings to una wives. dem too much. God will protect them as they fighting for una protection.
You are incredibly stupid! we both as Nigerians know that if it was the woman who was abroad and the man in Nigeria it would be same. Not only would the man be asking the woman for TOO MUCH MONEY but he would also be spending it on another woman. Now go to hell!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by domwas2(m): 3:37am On Mar 24, 2013
Desola: They should go and sit down jo! Are their marriages not really frauds?
U are jealous our guys are leaving nigerians runs babes for S.A babes lol hehehe

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 3:38am On Mar 24, 2013
[quote author=pheyikemi] can I help you? [
Babe, you are too rude. ODABO!!! wink wink
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pixiraver(m): 4:57am On Mar 24, 2013
Unbelievable! Nigerians calling South African ladies prostitutes are pathetic, how dare you call a fellow human protesting for their husbands prostitutes? Why do Nigerians think they are superior when we virtually have nothing!

You Nigerians who call South Africans names are sickening, you claim South African ladies are prostitutes but have you checked the amount of Nigerians who abort innocent kids? A South African would rather keep the baby yet you think you have a better moral authority than them?

You guys are plain sick! You are married to fraudulent bank employees, your boyfriends are into all forms of 419, your husbands who claim to be politicians rob the poor, there is corruption everywhere and the system doesn't work yet you believe that you are better than South Africans, keep living in denial stupid idiots.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 8:40am On Mar 24, 2013
Dondav: [b]Ok... After Observing all the Comments under this topic, I've come to a Conclusion that;

89% of Nairalanders (Especially Women), are Mentally ill, and their comments shouldn't be taken seriously due to the gravity of the Mental illness.

E.g; What has ethnicity got to do with the topic?, what is the significant essence of your grudges with South African Women?, What has HIV and Big D1cks got to do with the topic?

All you do is Rant and Rant and Keep Ranting utterly Crap and Nonsense.

The other 11%, Kudos to your stable and Awesome mode of reasoning. I appreciate the Effort.

You don't see South Africans ranting how Bad their Government is, Or how bad the rate of Murder or Rape in the country is; when they are on a Public Forum.

Nigerian should learn to be discrete about some intense or harsh words used in public Forums.
Do you think Criticizing Nigeria on a Public Forum will send a Good Message about Us?
I know how bad the Economy is, But try keeping it on the notch.. If you have nothing good to say about Nigeria, Shut it!

NB: Nothing said about Nigeria is New Anymore (It's been said before, Over and Over again).. So Pls, Keep it Down.[/b]

gbam!!!

i agree with you, frustrated souls behind some screens
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by ddeola: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2013
I wonder why the SA authorities still continue to discriminate Nigerians. Or is it that what they went through has abused their minds?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by redsun(m): 8:50am On Mar 24, 2013
1,2:
And This, this is your Typical SA Chick. 60% of them look like this

That ass is wicked and most of the southern African women are endowed with that type,proportional and entrapping.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 24, 2013
babe_online:
You are incredibly stupid! we both as Nigerians know that if it was the woman who was abroad and the man in Nigeria it would be same. Not only would the man be asking the woman for TOO MUCH MONEY but he would also be spending it on another woman. Now go to hell!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Why talking bad about ur fellow black women? What a disgrace to humanity. There are not the cause of your un-married life, single motherhood or multiple heart break.
Pray for ur own and dont be jealous...... EWU
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Truckpusher(m): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2013
PDPwayoo:
Why talking bad about ur fellow black women? What a disgrace to humanity. There are not the cause of your un-married life, single motherhood or multiple heart break.
Pray for ur own and dont be jealous...... EWU
Did you read what she wrote down at all?....too many dumb peeps logging into NL
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by WaleLeemson: 10:01am On Mar 24, 2013
u are a big fool for saying Nigerians are fraudster. idiot.
Desola: Nigerians are predominantly fraudsters Abegi!

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2013
Desola:

pshew! Stories that touch!

Love ko, love ni.

More like ego and john thomas.

Abeg no make me laff ojare, it is too late for laughing out loud rolling on the floor.

Seems like uve got a serious problem doll.. U need help

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by WaleLeemson: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2013
u are a big fool for saying that.
Desola: Nigerians are predominantly fraudsters Abegi!

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 24, 2013
pheyikemi: can I help you?
Nope, but u shd help urself....!!!

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 24, 2013
Truckpusher: Did you read what she wrote down at all?....too many dumb peeps logging into NL
Fooooouooooooool read her first comment b4 defending her.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by whitebrown(f): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2013
I read this thread with dismay and sadness seeing the kind of animosity and hatred between two countries whose synergy can really bring a lot of respect to Africa as a continent. I also believe as a Nigerian who has resided here in SA for well over 10 yrs now that a lot of enlightenment is needed. Firstly scam marriages have been in existence all over the world for decades I believe, but lets pause and ask ourselves a question, is it normal even if its a scam marriage to be married to someone you don't know or have never seen? Yes, it's the reality, it's no news here that hundreds of ladies and women go to the home office for one reason or the other only to find out that on the system they are married to some Nigerian or Pakistani without their knowledge. Female SA identity documents are stolen , picture on it removed and another picture inserted, the person whose pic is now inserted will go to the home office impersonating the original bearer of the I.d and will be married to a nigerian. The problem is status change affect a lot of things , bank account , life policies etc, I have even seen a situation where this scam marriage was only discovered after the original I.d owner died and the mortuary refused to release the copse no one except the spouse who no one knew not even the ladies child and it was chaos. When a young nigerian man arrives at the home office for marriage with a rural woman 45 years older than he and the woman can hardly speak a word of English and they can even see nerves all over the guy, dont you think the home office pick up all these. How long do they stand and watch? People do scam marriages, barely a month after they obtain their citizenship, they are filing for divorce, don't you think these events spark curiousity? Secondly, the issue of Nigerians involved in drugs and 419 is just out of control here, come to kempton park or Hillbrow, you will be ashamed and embarrassed for us as Nigerians, Nigerians back home see nothing and hence I understand the resentment of people resenting us, but come to these places and you will be angry, and this is why once people visit nigeria, the impression changes, the way Nigerians are on the loose here, it's not out of place to think Nigeria is just a country where drugs are sold at bus stops and every computer in every home is used for 419. 419 is so known here that you will almost not believe its a Nigerian Criminal code. Nigerians are not the only ones involved in criminal activities here, but we are by far the loudest , we believe in parading and making noise, we draw attention to our selves. I frequent the airport a lot and always as in 90% of the time, their are always human remains in coffins being flown home, right there you will my fellow brothers even arguing and all I hear is ego and lots of them even kill and set up each other. You find the other tribe also doing their credit card scam. We are are own biggest enemies and we need to earn world wide respect but it begins with us.

3 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 11:34am On Mar 24, 2013
whitebrown: I read this thread with dismay and sadness seeing the kind of animosity and hatred between two countries whose synergy can really bring a lot of respect to Africa as a continent. I also believe as a Nigerian who has resided here in SA for well over 10 yrs now that a lot of enlightenment is needed. Firstly scam marriages have been in existence all over the world for decades I believe, but lets pause and ask ourselves a question, is it normal even if its a scam marriage to be married to someone you don't know or have never seen? Yes, it's the reality, it's no news here that hundreds of ladies and women go to the home office for one reason or the other only to find out that on the system they are married to some Nigerian or Pakistani without their knowledge. Female SA identity documents are stolen , picture on it removed and another picture inserted, the person whose pic is now inserted will go to the home office impersonating the original bearer of the I.d and will be married to a nigerian. The problem is status change affect a lot of things , bank account , life policies etc, I have even seen a situation where this scam marriage was only discovered after the original I.d owner died and the mortuary refused to release the copse no one except the spouse who no one knew not even the ladies child and it was chaos. When a young nigerian man arrives at the home office for marriage with a rural woman 45 years older than he and the woman can hardly speak a word of English and they can even see nerves all over the guy, dont you think the home office pick up all these. How long do they stand and watch? People do scam marriages, barely a month after they obtain their citizenship, they are filing for divorce, don't you think these events spark curiousity? Secondly, the issue of Nigerians involved in drugs and 419 is just out of control here, come to kempton park or Hillbrow, you will be ashamed and embarrassed for us as Nigerians, Nigerians back home see nothing and hence I understand the resentment of people resenting us, but come to these places and you will be angry, and this is why once people visit nigeria, the impression changes, the way Nigerians are on the loose here, it's not out of place to think Nigeria is just a country where drugs are sold at bus stops and every computer in every home is used for 419. 419 is so known here that you will almost not believe its a Nigerian Criminal code. Nigerians are not the only ones involved in criminal activities here, but we are by far the loudest , we believe in parading and making noise, we draw attention to our selves. I frequent the airport a lot and always as in 90% of the time, their are always human remains in coffins being flown home, right there you will my fellow brothers even arguing and all I hear is ego and lots of them even kill and set up each other. You find the other tribe also doing their credit card scam. We are are own biggest enemies and we need to earn world wide respect but it begins with us.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 11:35am On Mar 24, 2013
babe_online:
Sweetheart, why are you calling the SA ladies ''guy snatchers'' when there are millions of men in Nigeria that you can pick from? smiley wink
If u read me well she said she wants to snatch men wc I'm nt bothered abt except d fact dt she called all Nig women sluts wc I couldn't stand.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 11:36am On Mar 24, 2013
[quote author=babe_online][/quote]oh yeah? Was I rude 2u? If no, y not bug off and get urself a life and if u r used to takin sh.it frm every Jack and bull, sorry to disappoint u, I'm nt used to takin shi.t, u say shi.t, I gv u exactly wot u deserve.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (35) (Reply)

Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff / Shehu Sani Removes His Belt To Serve As Mace After It Was Stolen / General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.