Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg (66463 Views)

Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2013
Venchy: Let's be realistic, corruption have destroyed the morality and respect every NIGERIAN deserve which brings about embarrassment not just in Europe all over the world.

I'm not surprised about all this treatment from SA Authority but commend them for their patients and tolerance towards Nigeria because we are truly FRAUD.

speak for yourself boss! Nigeria is made up of over 150 million people. Your generalization
here makes absolutely no sense.

3 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by tpia5: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by MajorJ(m): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2013
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:
So some Nigerians even married those ugly HIV abi na Aids carrier south Africa women undecided
Typical unmarried Igbo woman. How old r u? jealousy.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by MissOpe(f): 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100: south african woman are sluts and shuold stay away from our men

Dats really harsh to say...... U shld be civil when u air ur opinion in public...God bless u sister.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Engen(m): 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
Is people like you I pray everyday for heaven to wipe out of our midst...if you don't have anything to say just shut...ode
Desola: Nigerians are predominantly fraudsters Abegi!

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2013
Desola: They should go and sit down jo! Are their marriages not really frauds?

Losers... Unmarried jealous woman. Go and F**k urself with fat candle.

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Engen(m): 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
''In Bed'' NOT ON BED...OLODO
Red-Light:
prophets no dey get respect for the hometown now.... Nigerian men still remain the most handsome. Caring and loving men among black race... #Fact not to forget that we are also monsters on bed lipsrsealed grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2013
Tolexander: It seems there is a magnet in the nigerian D1ck.

Well those South African guys have a small d1ck close to being impotent!
fool, must u show ur ignorance? Im not in SA neither a citizen of SA...
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100: south african woman are sluts and shuold stay away from our men
jealousy... u never marry and nobody will marry you. Typical igbo woman @39 no hope of marriage. You suppose to be happy that these women married ur illiterate ethnic men.

3 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2013
A wise Nigeria man that live in abroad that marry a naija girl is looking for his downfall....cos them go call you mugu...everyday send me money, send me phone, my mama dey sick, my father break nose; our house rent don expire,i want follow you.
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i hate my country girls with passion. dem too get bad mouth even when their their papa nor get bicycle.

Naija men in SA, una well-done. Make una send my hailings to una wives. dem too much. God will protect them as they fighting for una protection.

8 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by jidewin(m): 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
Ok check this..our naija sis that marries foreigners (seen and heard you preferred white foreigners,expats) if our immigration officials treats these expats the same manner,would any of you gather to protest?
At least for PH,Warri,Lekki_Ajah axis,(not to mention those in UK)many Nigerian ladies are involved with white foreigners,showing off their wealth and money despite these expats ARE MARRIED BACK AT THEIR RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES OF ORIGIN...Naija sha......well nite nite.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by BlackPikiN(m): 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
PDPwayoo:
Typical unmarried Igbo woman. How old r u? jealousy.

She's not!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by BlackPikiN(m): 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
PDPwayoo:
jealousy... u never marry and nobody will marry you. Typical igbo woman @39 no hope of marriage. You suppose to be happy that these women married ur illiterate ethnic men.

She's not Igbo!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Finestlex(m): 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2013
. " Sluts" like you said... We are still here in naija and you're no where to be found... If the men come back to you for marriage, you go marry them?.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Finestlex(m): 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
HNosegbe:

I'm sure you'll be the first person to cry foul if all Yoruba women are called dirty.

Yeye.
. Ndi ofe mmanu a self...
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Finestlex(m): 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2013
PDPwayoo: A wise Nigeria man that live in abroad that marry a naija girl is looking for his downfall....cos them go call you mugu...everyday send me money, send me phone, my mama dey sick, my father break nose; our house rent don expire,i want follow you.
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i hate my country girls with passion. dem too get bad mouth even when their their papa nor get bicycle.

Naija men in SA, una well-done. Make una send my hailings to una wives. dem too much. God will protect them as they fighting for una protection.
. You the boss... You know how it is

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Finestlex(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
BlackPikiN:

She's not!
. Then her mom is..... I guess she's in her mid thirty..
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Finestlex(m): 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
I smell jealousy in the air... Naija girls here are taking this ish of "SA ladies marrying our Men there" too personal.. We all know husbands are scarce.. I'm single though.. So let's see how it goes if you're ready to mingle..

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Finestlex(m): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
ekwah:

speak for yourself boss! Nigeria is made up of over 150 million people. Your generalization
here makes absolutely no sense.
. Wondering if "Venchy" is a Nigerian... Check well o, you might be from Cotonou..
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Belmot(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
Nigerians will sink the country oneday with there vile tongue.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by emmaella: 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:
So some Nigerians even married those ugly HIV abi na Aids carrier south Africa women undecided
loosed big mouth!what is ur own status? HIV+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++.......TILL DEATH CURES IT FOR U. next time dont open dt ur stinking mouth 2 call people names. especially those u dont know, never met or had personal contacts with grin grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
@ Major.

That was wasteful of you to do by leaving a very long empty space without comment.

@ topic

It looks like South African women are offering Nigerian men what they need. Not too different from Nigerians themselves.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
We love our men..and not all south african woman are sluts!! So we will fight for what and who we love... People must not talk what they don't know.. If u don't want nigerian men marrying here u should have personally come with him to south africa then letting him travel alone... I dey love my man nd I will fight for our rights!!
Xoxo Naija wifE..

10 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by emmaella: 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
Nonybb: Nigeria men really knws how to treat women good all over the world, and i dont blame SA women eventhough they were partly ignorant of the tricks of Nigeria men
wot tricks,so foreigners who married naija women are playing tricks too eeh!my friend ur antecedent was good but ur premise scored 10G NOT EVEN AN F grade.u failed woefully oga.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by emmaella: 12:10am On Mar 24, 2013
ilugunboy: Truth be told...most Nigerian men contract marriage for other reasons that are way off the essence and meaning of marriage...mainly for security and possibility of better life. Many countries are now understanding our intent of marrying their daughters
an experience man talking 4m his experience.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by emmaella: 12:23am On Mar 24, 2013
Nuzo':
The ladies have a point. Some of them may have found true love or lust in Nigerian men and thereby should be accorded with their full rights.

The governement on the other hand has a point as over 90 percent of Nigerian marriages to foreign women is nothing but a fraud.

Middle ground should be reached by both parties.
perhaps they marry them and bring them back home to settle here or how about the foreign women married here and settled here. is that fraud too? always make room for exceptions when u make wild comments.you spoke as if u are in their govt.may be u are but i feel u are not.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by emmaella: 12:35am On Mar 24, 2013
sheyie2007: Even If you're from mars, nigerians will marry you.. woman no de waste for their eyes. Some de marry cripple lipsrsealed
laughing and rolling on the ground.
great!comedian
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by jtroy(m): 12:39am On Mar 24, 2013
Desola: Nigerians are predominantly fraudsters Abegi!

you, na number 1 abi? Jew man like you

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 24, 2013
Hmmm,
desola and feyikemi.....!!!

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 12:50am On Mar 24, 2013
donroxy: Hmmm,
desola and feyikemi.....!!!
can I help you?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by emmaella: 12:55am On Mar 24, 2013
ozo-dimgba:
No pix, abi na inside their various bedrooms them they protest? undecided
nobody even get ur time but thats not fair.i kno u ran into ur friends LT wen u wrote.if not then ur eyes need surgery for not seeing d pix wen u clicked on d topic. u may try 0 it's still there.work on this ur ey shocked s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff / Shehu Sani Removes His Belt To Serve As Mace After It Was Stolen / General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.