Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (80815 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:02am On Mar 30, 2013
Eze Promoe: I'm sorry pals if there was anyone i didn't reply his/her posts. I had network issues which is typical of MTN but still i moved on with it.
I want to go back to my sleep, you can join me if you wish wink

I'll join u in some hours time.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 4:02am On Mar 30, 2013
Mtscheew! Fake-azz cowardly plagiarist. Except I'm busy later today, consider that contest ended.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 4:02am On Mar 30, 2013
Eze Promoe: I'm sorry pals if there was anyone i didn't reply his/her posts. I had network issues which is typical of MTN but still i moved on with it.
I want to go back to my sleep, you can join me if you wish wink
Go sleep na! I go vibrate come finish my Gbege inside ya dream. Next time, wen u invite Bado come parrie, u go organise shayo. Onyeara! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 4:03am On Mar 30, 2013
Oahray: Mtscheew! Fake-azz cowardly plagiarist. Except I'm busy later today, consider that contest ended.
grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Go sleep na! I go vibrate come finish my Gbege inside ya dream. Next time, wen u invite Bado come parrie, u go organise shayo. Onyeara! angry

Issorait. The contest continues later today.

Who are your wooers?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 4:06am On Mar 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
See am! Na u go talk am? Events planner/ Analyst, jack of all trades! Na ur type go open restaurant, den for one corner in d same shop, go begin run Internet cafe. Smh!
I still don't know what you and your boo are up to, but talking about DX in this matter, he was fully aware, he gave me the go ahead, same with Sexkillz. Don't try to engage me in an internet fight, because its not gonna work on me. You can try somewhere else.
Though, i know you are just being the razz and funny ID i use to know.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 4:06am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

Issorait. The contest continues later today.

Who are your wooers?
I no do again joor! Pet me o! angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 4:07am On Mar 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I still don't know what you and your boo are up to, but talking about DX in this matter, he was fully aware, he gave me the go ahead, same with Sexkillz. Don't try to engage me in an internet fight, because its not gonna work on me. You can try somewhere else.
Though, i know you are just being the razz and funny ID i use to know.
Gerrout!!! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 4:08am On Mar 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I no do again joor! Pet me o! angry angry
CFC remix that your 'poem' for Id. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 4:09am On Mar 30, 2013
RAY and ID, let's embrace peace.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 30, 2013
Oahray: CFC remix that your 'poem' for Id. grin

"Our Union will be stronger than that of Union Bank.

I'll guarantee the trust you have in me better than Guarantee Trust bank"

*To be continued.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 4:11am On Mar 30, 2013
Eze Promoe: RAY and ID, let's embrace peace.
Stop calling my name like dat mehn... It's fecking past 4!!! Are u trying to get me wet? undecided p!ss off joor! angry tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Stop calling like dat mehn... It's fecking past 4!!! Are u trying to get me wet? undecided p!ss off joor! angry tongue
shocked I hope not.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 4:15am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

"Our Union will be stronger than that of Union Bank.

I'll guarantee the trust you have in me better than Guarantee Trust bank"

*To be continued.
Wtf? Wiv all dis bank account wey u get, na red polish full every single one of dem na! Try another joor! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 4:17am On Mar 30, 2013
Eze Promoe: RAY and ID, let's embrace peace.
Peace is currently chilling on my bed. I think you are the one who needs to find her.

Seriously, you disappointed me, not because you worked on my lines but because you shamelessly tried to save face by feigning ignorance and then anger. For who na? angry
I'm not stu.pid. I remember even poems I wrote in primary school and can still recognise modified versions of them anywhere.

Used to respect you, like I respect everyone I really have not gotten to know. Yeah, USED TO.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:18am On Mar 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wtf? Wiv all dis bank account wey u get, na red polish full every single one of dem na! Try another joor! angry
I no get red polish. In fact, I don't wear make up or cosmetics.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 4:19am On Mar 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
lol... Shey babes no like money again? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 4:19am On Mar 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Stop calling my name like dat mehn... It's fecking past 4!!! Are u trying to get me wet? undecided p!ss off joor! angry tongue
OK, I'M SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:23am On Mar 30, 2013
Early morning gist is interesting o tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 4:25am On Mar 30, 2013
See as I still dey awake like say I dey obodo oyibo grin. It's waaaay past my bedtime. Goodnight/morning y'all.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:25am On Mar 30, 2013
Oahray: See as I still dey awake like say I dey obodo oyibo grin. It's waaaay past my bedtime. Goodnight/morning y'all.

See u later in the day.

*luvmijeje, love me tender cool*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by luvmijeje(f): 4:27am On Mar 30, 2013
119 pages!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by luvmijeje(f): 4:28am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

See u later in the day.

*luvmijeje, love me tender cool*
Lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by luvmijeje(f): 4:33am On Mar 30, 2013
Oahray: Peace is currently chilling on my bed. I think you are the one who needs to find her.

Seriously, you disappointed me, not because you worked on my lines but because you shamelessly tried to save face by feigning ignorance and then anger. For who na? angry
I'm not stu.pid. I remember even poems I wrote in primary school and can still recognise modified versions of them anywhere.

Used to respect you, like I respect everyone I really have not gotten to know. Yeah, USED TO.
Plagarism?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:34am On Mar 30, 2013
luvmijeje:
Pilgarism?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:36am On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
U go fear gbagaun grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 4:36am On Mar 30, 2013
Oahray: lol... Shey babes no like money again? grin
Na! I prefer d gbondosky! Can I see urs? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by luvmijeje(f): 4:37am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:
U go fear gbagaun grin
Na una sabi.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:37am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:
U go fear gbagaun grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Oahray: 4:38am On Mar 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na! I prefer d gbondosky! Can I see urs? grin
you don see am tire na wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 4:38am On Mar 30, 2013
luvmijeje:
Pilgarism?
Osanobua e!!! Oh lawd ave mercy! shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 4:39am On Mar 30, 2013
Oahray: you don see am tire na wink
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (126)

What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" / Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.