Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (80520 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

Why is that?
Dnt ask me oooo! I fit kill person nw.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by free2ryhme: 7:58am On Mar 30, 2013
wor dey wu wor ni undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 30, 2013

Where is my beloved this morning,
i wish to coat her with love still flowing,
and give her a warm embrace of love dripping,

she made my dream come true last night,
she didnt go for might,
neither was she fooled by strength,
true words held her tight.

Someone search out my love,
tell her, her beloved calls,
he wouldnt stop till she answers,
and runs into his arms with the love he was promised.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ITbomb(m): 8:16am On Mar 30, 2013
teeo:
Where is my beloved this morning,
i wish to coat her with love still flowing,
and give her a warm embrace of love dripping,

she made my dream come true last night,
she didnt go for might,
neither was she fooled by strength,
true words held her tight.

E don do, loverboy
BTW how was last night
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2013
Idowuogbo happy Easter
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Princeparix(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2013
Wia is ma sweerie= s.m.a.r.t.i.e.~
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2013
LastApostle: Idowuogbo happy Easter
Same to you babe! smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 30, 2013
Sexkillz, reduce the sentence on crown prince biko. He encountered Christ last night and by the grace of God he is a change person.

May God help you as you grant him this needed parole
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36am On Mar 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Write-ups are bound to look alike, but its not enough reason to show frustration. There was a big difference in that poem i see, so stop bothering your young head. If you're crushing on ItsModella, its not so hard for you to indicate. Please i don't like this type of display.
You can create a thread to compare the two and say whatever you wish and not destroying a whole thread to show your anger.
Ray!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Write-ups are bound to look alike, but its not enough reason to show frustration. There was a big difference in that poem i see, so stop bothering your young head. If you're crushing on ItsModella, its not so hard for you to indicate. Please i don't like this type of display.
You can create a thread to compare the two and say whatever you wish and not destroying a whole thread to show your anger.
I hate when people have been caught at something, and they still try denying it.

Fool everyone, you can't fool me.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2013
I see the LastApostle. cool
Was peter the last apostle? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2013
ITbomb:
E don do, loverboy
BTW how was last night

Last night was cool.
And whats wrong in calling out your love.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2013
LastApostle: Sexkillz, reduce the sentence on crown prince biko. He encountered Christ last night and by the grace of God he is a change person.

May God help you as you grant him this needed parole
Sorry, but that won't be possible. For me to even consider this request, 2 weeks have to pass.

I warned you it would happen, you called my bluff. And if you are not careful, LastApostle will be banned as well. So I suggest you tread carefully.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46am On Mar 30, 2013
sexkillz: Sorry, but that won't be possible. For me to even consider this request, 2 weeks have to pass.

I warned you it would happen, you called my bluff. And if you are not careful, LastApostle will be banned as well. So I suggest you tread carefully.

Gawd! Hitler aka e-Mugabe! Do Easter for d guy na...oya make I join beg, release am wen d wooing episode start. Deal? embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 30, 2013
Good morning y'all
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2013
@LA
For an old man, u sulk too damn much. Get ur acts together mehn... Jeez!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 30, 2013
sexkillz: Sorry, but that won't be possible. For me to even consider this request, 2 weeks have to pass.

If I was to take decision, I will ban the two monikers involved.
Deletes all their 'abusive' posts but you know na favouritism has eaten deep into your fibre. While you deleted mine, hers is there for nairaland to read...smh..
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Gawd! Hitler aka e-Mugabe! Do Easter for d guy na...oya make I join beg, release am wen d wooing episode start. Deal? embarassed
He and Modella were fighting, I asked them to stop or get banned for a month. He called my bluff, logged out of LastApostle and into Crown Prince and insulted modella. She never replied that insult.

I banned Crown Prince. He is the same as lastApostle, so I don't know why he is not happy to still be commenting.

Nothing will make me unban Crown Prince. Whatever it is he wants to do can be accomplished with LastApostle as well.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 30, 2013
LastApostle:
If I was to take decision, I will ban the two monikers involved.
Deletes all their 'abusive' posts but you know na favouritism has eaten deep into your fibre. While you deleted mine, hers is there for nairaland to read...smh..
I gave you two a fair chance by warning you both on that thread. Or did I not warn you both equally?

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2013
sexkillz: He and Modella were fighting, I asked them to stop or get banned for a month. He called my bluff, logged out of LastApostle and into Crown Prince and insulted modella. She never replied that insult.

I banned Crown Prince. He is the same as lastApostle, so I don't know why he is not happy to still be commenting.

Nothing will make me unban Crown Prince. Whatever it is he wants to do can be accomplished with LastApostle as well.

No mind me jare! I just dey consider d festive season wiv hin case, but! It b like say d guy dey craze. abeg liv d ban till hin senses waka come meet am. Msteew! Grown man o! Dat guy go senior ya papa na! Smh!!!!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2013
sexkillz: He and Modella were fighting, I asked them to stop or get banned for a month. He called my bluff, logged out of LastApostle and into Crown Prince and insulted modella. She never replied that insult.

Why didn't you delete her numerous insults as well?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 30, 2013
LastApostle:
Why didn't you delete her numerous insults as well?
Your numerous insults were left as well.

I only started hiding insults from you both after I had asked you to stop.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
No mind me jare! I just dey consider d festive season wiv hin case, but! It b like say d guy dey craze. abeg liv d ban till hin senses waka come meet am. Msteew! Grown man o! Dat guy go senior ya papa na! Smh!!!!!!
My love, I am 30+ and promising, check my picture on my profile.
Don't you want to get to my age?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2013
LastApostle:
My love, I am 30+ and promising, check my picture on my profile.
Don't you want to get to my age?
Abeg liv dat tin joor! U 40+. Act ur damn age and stop complaining every second about bullshitos.

P.s- gawd! ur nostrils mehn... Dem fit store baby elephant inside ya nose o! lipsrsealed tongue grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Abeg liv dat tin joor! U 40+. Act ur damn age and stop complaining every second about bullshitos.

P.s- gawd! ur nostrils mehn... Dem fit store baby elephant inside ya nose o! lipsrsealed tongue grin
Are u wetting already?

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by adim2(m): 11:00am On Mar 30, 2013
Eze dis are my observations and please try and effect the changes.
1. The thread was the actual wooing was over flooded with some unnecessary comment. I suggest u leave the two threads open, the wooing thread for the slots going in to woo, and then we can post our comments and observations on the other thread to enable some people with mobile device follow the game properly.
2. Absence of some contestants. Although this own is not ur fault, but you could have done some little modifications if you observe that one player is not around viewing the thread 5min to the game. This would have make the competition tougher
3. You should have allowed room for two entries. Then the lady will judge from those entries immediately.
4. We rushed the game and it almost made the game lose its flair. We could have had 4 nights for the wooing proper. Giving that from friday to monday is a little bit free. We could have had four slots per day. With this, people would be able to flow along
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 30, 2013
sexkillz na wickedness be this
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Caseless: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2013
dopeJemi:

Its not a Lie.. He said it with confidence

CaseLess toLd me
*closes his mouth* it was speculated in some threads that she's with one d mods already. No try popoowa, she get person.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2013
Chukskalidon: sexkillz na wickedness be this
What did I do?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Caseless: 11:07am On Mar 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:

*chases her*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2013
sexkillz: What did I do?
2moro na Easter o. Christ forgave u y wnt u do d same. Av noticed u're being wicked sometimes. If we all begin to apply the methodology of strictness u won't b where u are nw self.

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125)

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.