Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (80513 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2013
Chukskalidon:
2moro na Easter o. Christ forgave u y wnt u do d same. Av noticed u're being wicked sometimes. If we all begin to apply the methodology of strictness u won't b where u are nw self.
Story.

There are a lot of prisoners in Kirikiri. Ask for them to be granted presidential pardon on behalf of Easter.

I thought it was something serious sef.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2013
Please I want to see more sweet-nothing posts
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
hello goodmorning all my friends
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
sexkillz: I hate when people have been caught at something, and they still try denying it.

Fool everyone, you can't fool me.

See this one o. Did you read the two lines, or you're just commenting because others are.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by 2legit2qwt: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Please I want to see more sweet-nothing posts
You make my heart vibrate like a Nigerian train cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
adim2: Eze dis are my observations and please try and effect the changes.
1. The thread was the actual wooing was over flooded with some unnecessary comment. I suggest u leave the two threads open, the wooing thread for the slots going in to woo, and then we can post our comments and observations on the other thread to enable some people with mobile device follow the game properly.
2. Absence of some contestants. Although this own is not ur fault, but you could have done some little modifications if you observe that one player is not around viewing the thread 5min to the game. This would have make the competition tougher
3. You should have allowed room for two entries. Then the lady will judge from those entries immediately.
4. We rushed the game and it almost made the game lose its flair. We could have had 4 nights for the wooing proper. Giving that from friday to monday is a little bit free. We could have had four slots per day. With this, people would be able to flow along
Thanks for your observations, but you see, dragging this whole ish for four days will make it look even more boring. If we had our way we could have finish everything yesterday but its because of the absence of some participants, which some of them are due to cowardice. Some participants chose to view as guests yesterday grin
concerning random selection, you can't just fix a person to woo the other, besides the wooer may appear later, and the whole thing will be a total confusion.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by COOLDK(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Thanks for your observations, but you see, dragging this whole ish for four days will make it look even more boring. If we had our way we could have finish everything yesterday but its because of the absence of some participants, which SOME OF THEM ARE DUE TO COWARDICE. Some participants chose to view as guests yesterday grin
concerning random selection, you can't just fix a person to woo the other, besides the wooer may appear later, and the whole thing will be a total confusion.

Eze what do you mean by the capitals! Many of us were here yesternight waiting in vain for our slot before we decided to go off the thread.
Your poor planning has led to the poor outing of the game and you dont even listen to suggestion and advice. Or do you expect us to stay up all night long just because we wanted to catch fun?
Your excuses are just too flimsy!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
COOL DK:

Eze what do you mean by the capitals! Many of us were here yesternight waiting in vain for our slot before we decided to go off the thread.
Your poor planning has led to the poor outing of the game and you dont even listen to suggestion and advice. Or do you expect us to stay up all night long just because we wanted to catch fun?
Your excuses are just too flimsy
!
Wagbayi!!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Princeparix(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
Eze pls the last tym my opponent showed up was 5days ago--abeg, get me a new opponent or rather_lemme woo the lady alone. Just do something. ME DON EVEN TIRE
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
COOL DK, Maybe you're looking from your own angle, but you failed to decipher the point that when all at least two wooers and the wooee of that slot must be present for that slot to take part. There was no way you would have done it without your competitor, so says the rules not me. Now, was vision2050 present yesterday? NO. Do I have the blame for his absense?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by 190: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
yawns!!

so whats good fellaz embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
Princeparix: Eze pls the last tym my opponent showed up was 5days ago--abeg, get me a new opponent or rather_lemme woo the lady alone. Just do something. ME DON EVEN TIRE
I'll contact my oga @ d top.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Princeparix(m): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
Eze Promoe: ^Maybe you're looking from your own angle, but you failed to decipher the point that when all at least two wooers and the wooee of that slot must be present for that slot to take part. There was no way you would have done it without your competitor, so says the rules not me. Now, was vision2050 present yesterday? NO. Do I have the blame for his absense?
what are saying then__if kwazlle keed doesnt show up?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Princeparix(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
k_waiting 4 dat--just hope i dnt hv 2 wait till 7pm
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Smartiegurl(f): 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
please do that with immediate effect......
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Princeparix(m): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
Smartie gurl: please do that with immediate effect......
abeg o. Smartie wadup
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by COOLDK(m): 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
Eze Promoe: COOL DK, Maybe you're looking from your own angle, but you failed to decipher the point that when all at least two wooers and the wooee of that slot must be present for that slot to take part. There was no way you would have done it without your competitor, so says the rules not me. Now, was vision2050 present yesterday? NO. Do I have the blame for his absense?

Check Vision's profile, he was on the thread till 11:19pm yesterday.
So what is ur point?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Smartiegurl(f): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
Princeparix: abeg o. Smartie wadup
Am strong dear.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2013
Can we all just drop this and appreciate Eze's effort? It's not easy getting a group of people together at a specific time online. Factor in also, network issues and the fact that some are on a mobile device. This is for fun purposes and no one should be beheaded for it. Unforeseen occurrences befall us all, even the ones with the noblest of intentions.

We have today to round up, so I suggest we make the best use of the time we have.

Eze, draw up the names of people on today's program, let them start getting ready.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
After the much more anticipated WOOING CHALLENGE, it was concluded half-way yesterday, due to the absence of some of my peeps here, and not to ignore the fact that there was a little flopping, in it all.
Here is the list of participants:

LIST OF MEN AND THEIR LADIES
SLOT 1
Mr. Uzo and sejour to woo tianyx

SLOT 2
kunmibola and Mynd to woo gree-die

SLOT 3
Neduzze5 , Rhymez and teeo to woo Caracta

SLOT 4
ichidodo and Mkpakala to woo Carmelion

SLOT 5
Wellloaded , Richfella , jackbauersballs and Chukskalidon
to woo Idowuogbo

SLOT 6
kwAzzIE kEEd and princeparix to woo Smartie gurl

SLOT 7
dopeJemi and causewahala to woo Popowaa

SLOT 8
Flygeriansteve , drnairalov and kay_bee to woo adaobi123

SLOT 9
adim2 and albacete to woo tea esq

SLOT 10
CFCfan , Acidosis and Eze Promoe to woo ItsModella

SLOT 11
fitzmayowa , kaboninc , Maximus85 , IZUKWU and deejay_harry1 to woo mysticgal

SLOT 12
190 , phoinix and undea6 to woo Flytefallz

SLOT 13
vision2050 and COOL DK to woo vicky

SLOT 14
HARDDON and ikekings to woo adabeke12

SLOT 15
baba dey and yusufcarez to woo onila[/quote]

HERE ARE THE LISTS OF SLOTS THAT PARTICIPATED YESTERDAY:

SLOT 2
kunmibola and Mynd to woo gree-die (Mynd)

SLOT 3
Neduzze5 , Rhymez and teeo to woo Caracta (teeo)

SLOT 4
ichidodo and Mkpakala to woo Carmelion (Mkpakala)

SLOT 7
dopeJemi and causewahala to woo Popowaa (pending....)

SLOT 10
CFCfan , Acidosis and Eze Promoe to woo ItsModella (Eze Promoe)

HERE ARE THE LISTS OF SLOTS PARTICIPATING TODAY:

SLOT 1

SLOT 5
to woo Idowuogbo

SLOT 6

SLOT 8

SLOT 9
adim2 and albacete to woo [color=green]TEA esq

SLOT 11

SLOT 12

SLOT 13

SLOT 14

SLOT 15
baba dey and yusufcarez to woo onila[/quote]

APOLOGIES AND REMARKS
I hereby render my sincere apologies to all Romancelanders for the poor outcome of this wondrerful events which have been a big success in the previous two seasons, it has been my utmost concern to see this challenge be a success. I ignored some people not because i wanted too but my network was very poor to reply every single post, i therefore had to switch to mobile but little did i know that it was even the worst decision i ever took. I apologize for not been up to standard, but i promise that today's challenge will be a stunning one. For those who asked if D-Explorer approved of this, there was no way i would have carried on with this challenge without his approval and that of my oga @ the top of Romance section, sexkillz , they both gave me a go ahead as the leader of the RSC team.
For those whom i skipped their slots, because of their contenders' absence, i'm still awaiting replies from my ogas whether to re-slot you with an unslotted members or for you to drop your lines and win your ladies uncontended. I promise to co-operate with you all, and also urge too for your co-operations. I know I can't do this all alone without you that is why i'm begging for your co-operations. Let the sanity of the thread be maintained and lets put our differences behind us and work for the betterment of the ROMANCE SECTION .
In conclusion, i hereby congratulate;
Mynd
Teeo
Mkpakala
[url=www.nairaland.com/eze%20promoe]Eze Promoe[/url]

for making it to the REAL MEN HALL OF FAME , I'm still hoping to congratulate more men whom their lines are going to do that magic of breaking the walls of a lady's heart today. THE TIME REMAINS 7PM.
I'm expecting you and your lines. THANKS AND HAVE A LOVELY EASTER AHEAD!

Yours truly
Eze Promoe
(Eze Ogbunike) wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ive already participated
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by COOLDK(m): 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
After the much more anticipated WOOING CHALLENGE, it was concluded half-way yesterday, due to the absence of some of my peeps here, and not to ignore the fact that there was a little flopping, in it all.
Here is the list of participants:

LIST OF MEN AND THEIR LADIES
SLOT 1

SLOT 2
kunmibola and Mynd to woo gree-die

SLOT 3
Neduzze5 , Rhymez and teeo to woo Caracta

SLOT 4
ichidodo and Mkpakala to woo Carmelion

SLOT 5
to woo Idowuogbo

SLOT 6

SLOT 7
dopeJemi and causewahala to woo Popowaa

SLOT 8

SLOT 9
adim2 and albacete to woo tea esq

SLOT 10
CFCfan , Acidosis and Eze Promoe to woo ItsModella

SLOT 11

SLOT 12

SLOT 13

SLOT 14

SLOT 15
baba dey and yusufcarez to woo onila

HERE ARE THE LISTS OF SLOTS THAT PARTICIPATED YESTERDAY:

SLOT 2
kunmibola and Mynd to woo gree-die (Mynd)

SLOT 3
Neduzze5 , Rhymez and teeo to woo Caracta (teeo)

SLOT 4
ichidodo and Mkpakala to woo Carmelion (Mkpakala)

SLOT 7
dopeJemi and causewahala to woo Popowaa (pending....)

SLOT 10
CFCfan , Acidosis and Eze Promoe to woo ItsModella (Eze Promoe)

HERE ARE THE LISTS OF SLOTS PARTICIPATING TODAY:

SLOT 1

SLOT 5
to woo Idowuogbo

SLOT 6

SLOT 8

SLOT 9
adim2 and albacete to woo [color=green]TEA esq

SLOT 11

SLOT 12

SLOT 13

SLOT 14

SLOT 15
baba dey and yusufcarez to woo onila

APOLOGIES AND REMARKS
I hereby render my sincere apologies to all Romancelanders for the poor outcome of this wondrerful events which have been a big success in the previous two seasons, it has been my utmost concern to see this challenge be a success. I ignored some people not because i wanted too but my network was very poor to reply every single post, i therefore had to switch to mobile but little did i know that it was even the worst decision i ever took. I apologize for not been up to standard, but i promise that today's challenge will be a stunning one. For those who asked if D-Explorer approved of this, there was no way i would have carried on with this challenge without his approval and that of my oga @ the top of Romance section, sexkillz , they both gave me a go ahead as the leader of the RSC team.
For those whom i skipped their slots, because of their contenders' absence, i'm still awaiting replies from my ogas whether to re-slot you with an unslotted members or for you to drop your lines and win your ladies uncontended. I promise to co-operate with you all, and also urge too for your co-operations. I know I can't do this all alone without you that is why i'm begging for your co-operations. Let the sanity of the thread be maintained and lets put our differences behind us and work for the betterment of the ROMANCE SECTION .
In conclusion, i hereby congratulate;
Mynd
Teeo
Mkpakala
[url=www.nairaland.com/eze%20promoe]Eze Promoe[/url]

for making it to the REAL MEN HALL OF FAME , I'm still hoping to congratulate more men whom their lines are going to do that magic of breaking the walls of a lady's heart today. THE TIME REMAINS 7PM.
I'm expecting you and your lines. THANKS AND HAVE A LOVELY EASTER AHEAD!

Yours truly
Eze Promoe
(Eze Ogbunike) wink

Okay then! Better move the happening thread to d front page then to let people know. Cos a lot of people missed road yesterday.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123: Ive already participated
Where they all present?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by An0nimus: 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
^^^
I have to give it to Eze sha, that up there was well written. Today's show has got to eclipse that of yesterday. amen. Agbada things on my mind againgringringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
LMAO @ Eze Ogbunike... grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Where they all present?
no, but i doubt that they will be present today.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
COOL DK:

Okay then! Better move the happening thread to d front page then to let people know. Cos a lot of people missed road yesterday.
Well moving of thread to frontpage, is not mine to decide. I hereby live it all for Uncle SK, but notwithstanding, we can still do better without frontpage or what do you think undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
no, but i doubt that they will be present today.
HAVE FAITH grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
An0nimus: ^^^
I have to give it to Eze sha, that up there was well written. Today's show has got to eclipse that of yesterday. amen. Agbada things on my mind againgringringrin
Thanks, Anonimus smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella: LMAO @ Eze Ogbunike... grin grin grin
You gave me a title and you're now LMAOing at it, is it good? grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
HAVE FAITH grin
grin grin lol trust me, my wooers are unknown undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by COOLDK(m): 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Well moving of thread to frontpage, is not mine to decide. I hereby live it all for Uncle SK, but notwithstanding, we can still do better without frontpage or what do you think undecided

No wahala. I hope it will better than yesterday's.
But Uncle SK! abeg move this thread oooooooooooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126)

#5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo) / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.