Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (80606 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (126) (Go Down)

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2013
Alright people, it's back to the game, the glory of the Romance Section.
THE WOOING CHALLENGE is back again, and now its the Men's Version (Season
3) Now remodelled!
We had a successful SEASON 2. You can check up the link here

https://www.nairaland.com/1118314/wooing-challenge-season-2-men

HOW IT WORKS

* A male participant
picks any lady to be wooed.
* Earns himself a SLOT along with a fellow dude as a challenger.
* On the D-day (Fri. 29th) your slot will be announced, you type/post your wooing codes
while the lady in-
between reads and pick a man that broke her
walls.

GUYS PLEASE NOTE

* Any lady you pick must be an active user of the romance section.
* If the lady picked isn't available that day, you will be auto re-sloted.
* You can do some
"underground" research to properly woo your "lady" or win her heart.
* Alloting SLOT is gonna be based on first-to-indicate.

THE AIMS

* Fun
* Positive interaction
* Increase of quality posts
* Open mindedness
* Attraction boost
* Love connect
* Intelligence and mind-power check

NOTE

All stunts here can be "pushed" only by personal decision of both parties.
So guys, if you are
HANDSOME, got GAME, STYLE, CONFIDENCE and STUNTS to break
and WIN any lady's HEART, please nominate yourself

LIST OF MEN AND THEIR LADIES (UPDATE)

Mr. Uzo and sejour to woo tianyx

kunmibola and Mynd to woo gree-die

Neduzze5 , Rhymez and teeo to woo Caracta

ichidodo and Mkpakala to woo Carmelion

Wellloaded , Richfella and jackbauersballs to woo Idowuogbo

kwAzzIE kEEd and princeparix to woo Smartie gurl

dopeJemi and causewahala to woo Popowaa

Flygeriansteve , drnairalov and kay_bee to woo adaobi123

adim2 and albacete to woo tea esq

CFCfan , Acidosis and Eze Promoe to woo ItsModella
(group of death)

fitzmayowa , kaboninc , Maximus85 , IZUKWU and deejay_harry1 to woo mysticgal (star girl)

190 and phoinix to woo Flytefallz

vision2050 and COOL DK to woo vicky

HARDDON and ikekings to woo adabeke12

baba dey and yusufcarez to woo onila

ALL NOMINATIONS HAVE ENDED!

Follow the draw of slots here

[size=32pt]AUDITIONS BEGIN NOW AND ENDS ON THURSDAY, 28TH, dWHILE THE CHALLENGE PROPER KICKS OFF ON FRIDAY, THE 29TH
TIME: 7PM PROMPT[/size]

Alright guys, lets do this!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Popowaa: 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
Wonderful
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
Any nuisance on this thread eh, infact let me not talk incase SK at the top says another thing which it will be bad if I say one and he says another. He knows how to deal with it cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by greedie1(f): 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2013
Eze, why are u anchoring this one, wat happened to D-ex?
Good one though.

ope someone ll woo me dis tym embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2013
Many guys may confused on who to pick, they're many of them, but here are my Top 10 countdown!
LET'S GO THERE!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
[size=32pt]10. IDOWUOGBO[/size]
Aside been one of the razzest babe online, she's got some added flavour wink Her voice is so angelic kiss She's so cool and humorous! cheesy
She's too cool to remain in the hands of that Esan boy angry
Someone get her out asap sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ichidodo: 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
**Flexing Muscles**
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2013
who will woo me
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by tianyx(f): 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
Hmmm
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ichidodo: 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2013
E get one giaal wey i dey find.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Neduzze5(m): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2013
I nominate myself!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by dopeJemi: 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2013
so soon.. Nice coLours Eze

190, Where u at, here z d rite pLace 2 settLe d scores
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by dopeJemi: 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2013

I pick

Watch dat space
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Caracta(f): 12:34am On Mar 24, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 12:36am On Mar 24, 2013
Neduzze5: I nominate myself!
Yea, choose a lady wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by MrUzo: 12:48am On Mar 24, 2013
Nominating myself here! Am picking her
tianyx: Hmmm

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 12:51am On Mar 24, 2013
Caracta: shocked shocked shocked
I need grand-children. Pls, if them toast you no too do shakara undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Caracta(f): 1:00am On Mar 24, 2013
xynerise:
I need grand-children. Pls, if them toast you no too do shakara undecided
lol...you don see me finish. Where is Rhymez?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 24, 2013
*following*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 1:19am On Mar 24, 2013
Mr.Uzo:
Nominating myself here! Am picking her
NOTED! cool

Make sure she's present on the D-DAY likewise you, else you'll be reslotted. GOODLUCK!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 1:23am On Mar 24, 2013
Caracta:
lol...you don see me finish. Where is Rhymez?
Why do you keep asking me about Rhymez? undecided. Oh! He should be your "Toaster" right? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 1:24am On Mar 24, 2013
gree-die:
Eze, why are u anchoring this one, wat happened to D-ex?
Good one though.

ope someone ll woo me dis tym embarassed

Sorry, i'm just seeing this now.
DX is fully in support of it. He will appear very soon. Just watch out!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 1:27am On Mar 24, 2013
I nominate Rhymez on behalf of my daughter Carata cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 1:45am On Mar 24, 2013
xynerise: I nominate Rhymez on behalf of my daughter Carata cool
Not allowed sad

He should be the one to pick her and not otherwise. THANKS!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by kunmibola(m): 2:07am On Mar 24, 2013
@gree-die on my mind!
Let the challengestrt and Im gonna show the world that Ideserve this angel!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 2:15am On Mar 24, 2013
kunmibola: @gree-die on my mind!
Let the challengestrt and Im gonna show the world that Ideserve this angel!
NOTED! cool

See you on the 29th! smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Mynd44: 3:32am On Mar 24, 2013
Una don start again? Okay I dey come
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Neduzze5(m): 3:59am On Mar 24, 2013
I pick her!!

Caracta: shocked shocked shocked

Just hoping she gat some real character as her name implies!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Mynd44: 4:00am On Mar 24, 2013
Neduzze5: I pick her!!

Just hoping she gat some real character as her name implies!
Just wait as the Tambolos come to tear you apart
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Neduzze5(m): 4:20am On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Just wait as the Tambolos come to tear you apart

And who are the Tambolos?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by kunmibola(m): 4:22am On Mar 24, 2013
Eze Promoe:
NOTED! cool

See you on the 29th! smiley
Till then!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (126)

She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.