Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Enugu State And High Cost Of Living - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State And High Cost Of Living (10942 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u / Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents / The Rawls Centre Laments High Cost Of Petrol In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State And High Cost Of Living by tayejay(m): 11:37am On Aug 09, 2013
Afam4eva: It depends on the part of Enugu that you want a house. Cut your coat according to your size.

why is it that some people result to cheap blackmail in situations like this. So, landlords should decrease house rent because some people want to relocate from the north to Enugu? These same people are the ones that will build mansions in other parts of the country and when they're asked to pay a measly amount for house rent in their own home town, they result to blackmail. Why not go back to the north and live with bokoharam. Nonsen
se.
[color=#990000][/color]

I always knew it will result to this. People like u are so wicked. U post on social media inciting mess messages that further aggravate insecurity in the North while posing like your brothers' keeper. The truth is unveiling nw and the world is watching. I implore everyone of us to be an agent of peace promotion in any capacity so as not a situation of brother kills brother. I knw my brothers in the east can't joke with land and business is indeed business. If there is peace all over the country, people can conveniently live anywhere without inconveniencing another. God Bless Nigeria!!
Re: Enugu State And High Cost Of Living by Afam4eva(m): 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
okpara ugo:

Afam, you are making a serious blunder.. Achara layout is my birth place. It is a medium class area.

Noting makes it highbrow abi wetin you go call independence layout.
My first sentence was a question cos i wasn't sure whether or not Achara was a highbrow area. The message is that everyone should cut their coat according to their size. Everyone mustn't live in Enugu township.
Re: Enugu State And High Cost Of Living by snoopdawg10: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Please I'm badly in need of a cheap self contain room in enugu @the rate of 70 to 80k please contact me with 08100643293
Re: Enugu State And High Cost Of Living by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
snoopdawg10:
Please I'm badly in need of a cheap self contain room in enugu @the rate of 70 to 80k please contact me with 08100643293
anybody that ask u to give him 100k for self con wants to eat your money
Re: Enugu State And High Cost Of Living by Homeyfav: 6:42am On Jan 18, 2018
Re: Enugu State And High Cost Of Living by Donkay82: 7:31am On Jan 18, 2018
free2ryhme:

Can Ibo tenants mass together for to find ways to stop their being exploited? Ordinary fuel subdidy crisis you ibos where busy crying for business to continue .. Ibo people are by nature selfish, self-centered, self-seeking, self-conceited, Narcissistic, self-absorbed.. It is the same thing you people have done to Lagos that the price of housing has sky rocketed becos u always pay too extra above the reasonable price...
my brother! Me uncle built a block of shops in makurdi,some men after paying for theirs later came back to tell my uncle to increase the price or allow them take charge and make more money for him when they saw their fellow brothers surging in for the shops...I wouldn't call the name of the tribe but I believe you understand what iam saying
Re: Enugu State And High Cost Of Living by Donkay82: 7:34am On Jan 18, 2018
HAH:
Different story for different folk, if you say 100k for self contain is expensive in Enugu I wonder what you will say of Abuja where self contain goes for 400 to 750k depending on improvement and area
last week I saw a selfcon with no kitchen at GRA for N300 lawyer and agent fee N100 here in Enugu so chill
Re: Enugu State And High Cost Of Living by Donkay82: 7:43am On Jan 18, 2018
urchrlex:
some one should please help me am looking for a house in Enugu now i finished my nysc want to stay in Enugu for sometime, where can i get a cheap accomodation that will be cheap and close to the main cities with no trafic ............... I ve like 60k. Someone please help ........
the only place you can get a place to lay your head in the city with that amount is a ghetto in railway quarters called zink quarters,the cubicles are build with zink sheets,if you see the kind of clean cars and chicks that comes out of there,I once spotted a range rover driving out of there and they told me the nigger lives there grin
Re: Enugu State And High Cost Of Living by Donkay82: 7:51am On Jan 18, 2018
snoopdawg10:
you no dey hear word abi? You are looking for somebody to dupe you.if you need a selfcon in Enugu hold at least 180 including lawyer and agent,that's the cheapest you can get, am six years in Enugu now
Re: Enugu State And High Cost Of Living by otil1: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2018
7842I:

I wonder o, must everybody live in New Haven and Trans Ekulu, what happened to Udi and Obollo Afor or Awgu? Is rent 5oo thausand there as well?

In my village, rent is FREEE! I'm personally looking for anybody that will live in my village house. Just to sweep the compounds
Re: Enugu State And High Cost Of Living by Homeyfav: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car / Maina: Buhari's Culture Of Corruption Finally Unfolds By Erasmus Ikhide / Atiku Would Defeat Buhari In The North- Buba Galadima(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.