Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,895 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? (3003 Views)

Nigerian Actress Goes Unclad In The Name Of Acting(photo) / Darey Art-Alade Goes Unclad On Instagram (Photo) / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by oluspicy: 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
[b][/b] I always wonder why some ladies moves around dressed to expose their bodies. They do it with much pride,undermining whatever your thoughts or action. Is it because they wanted impress with what they are endowed with or to show how blessed or rich they are? Or what else... I saw a lady at Ikeja along the popular Computer Village. Her dressing was so provocating in such a way people around(esp guys)were gapsing for their breath. I felt so bad about different comment that was uttered that day. This is a complete moral laxity on the womenfolk.
Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by DigitalSignal(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
oluspicy: [b][/b] I always wonder why some ladies moves around dressed to expose their bodies. They do it with much pride,undermining whatever your thoughts or action. Is it because they wanted impress with what they are endowed with or to show how blessed or rich they are? Or what else... I saw a lady at Ikeja along the popular Computer Village. Her dressing was so provocating in such a way people around(esp guys)were gapsing for their breath. I felt so bad about different comment that was uttered that day. This is a complete moral laxity on the womenfolk.

You don keel eenglish with yor writing o!
Abeg dis one pass me to understood; yu feet interpreted am for market eenglish make I follow know Watin yu dey talk? Abeg I don stretch my brains but I nor understood am! Thanks in anticipated yor understood!
Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by Toktee(m): 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
You dnt need to keep what you are selling hidden,we have more prostitute now on our street,and they are nt ashame of displaying their wares
Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by sunnyt1(m): 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
Its the trend, you know, women naturally go where the wind blows, thats y dey fall for anytin.

The strangest thing is most people dnt see anytin wrong in dressing almost naked, i once heard a pastor's wife telling ladies to put on curve revealin cloths so men can see them.

Pls ladies, wat are you selling, wat are u advertisin?

With the way tins are goin gals wil walk naked one day. Bt thankfully, some gals are jst decently different.
Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by Exponental(m): 12:00am On Mar 25, 2013
When d market is highly competitive, u need to convince d clients/cutomer to patronise u.
I call it "marketing strategy".

4 Likes

Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by Mynd44: 1:13am On Mar 25, 2013
If you don't like what they wear, close your eyes

1 Like

Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by ifyeky(m): 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
I wana hear girls comment on dis plz
Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by Imdachick(f): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
Wonder what the next generation would wear. SMH!!!
Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
Nigeria is hot...must she burn herself because u can't control urself smh!

1 Like

Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
Identify ur selling point

1 Like

Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by Mynd44: 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
Stevechibu: Identify ur selling point
True!!!
Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by dmcdad: 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
I'm da chick:
Wonder what the next generation would wear. SMH!!!
Pondering on the same too...
Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Nigeria is hot...must she burn herself because u can't control urself smh!
Nigeria is hot? Is it not the same heat affecting everyone else? Or was their own heat imported from the deserts of Morocco? undecided
Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by hardbody: 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
oluspicy: [b][/b] I always wonder why some ladies moves around dressed to expose their bodies. They do it with much pride,undermining whatever your thoughts or action. Is it because they wanted impress with what they are endowed with or to show how blessed or rich they are? Or what else... I saw a lady at Ikeja along the popular Computer Village. Her dressing was so provocating in such a way people around(esp guys)were gapsing for their breath. I felt so bad about different comment that was uttered that day. This is a complete moral laxity on the womenfolk.

If you have issues with how they dress, join the seminary. In this era when your mates are thinking through business ideas to move their lives forward, you are pre-occupied with how women dress. It is your type that will turn round and insult some of the women folk for dressing like villagers. You get issues, honestly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
Dondav:
LoL.. grin I never knew Morocco has deserts.. grin grin
Do you know anything at all?
Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
Dondav:
grin.. Naaaaa! I kinda Skipped Geography! Wasn't gonna pursue a Career as a Hunter! undecided
How does geography relate to hunting, and who hunts in the desert?
Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by Mynd44: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
Dondav:
LoL.. grin I never knew Morocco has deserts.. grin grin
OMG....now I have heard it all
Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
Dondav:
To hunt, You'll have to study and know the specific area where the Games are Preserved or Reserved for Hunting purpose.. You don't just pick up your grandfather's rifle and head into your village forest. Unless you're hunting snakes.
Don Dumb. . . That's all.
Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by Popowaa: 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
Which market?
Exponental: When d market is highly competitive, u need to convince d clients/cutomer to patronise u.
I call it "marketing strategy".
Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by Mynd44: 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
Popowaa: Which market?
you are asking?
Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by Popowaa: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
Should i know?
Mynd_44:
you are asking?
Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by Mynd44: 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
Popowaa: Should i know?
Yes
Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by Popowaa: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
I dont know oo
Mynd_44:
Yes
Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by dmcdad: 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Popowaa: I dont know oo
Hey! I love your signature...
Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by 190: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
well actually its a good thing cos they've made things way way much easier for us all grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 26, 2013
I wana hear girls comment on dis plz

Nairaland don get audio version?? E 4 make sense o
Re: Why Some Ladies Goes Unclad These Days? by sunnyt1(m): 8:29am On Mar 27, 2013
Gals will neva comment on dis, and even if dey do, it will be the some kinda defensive and confusing comments.

Fact is, gals dnt knwo wat dey want, dey dnt know y dey do wateva, dey jst go wit the flow and wia d wind blows, THE TREND.

Its abt the fear of rejection or wantin to increase their chances of acceptance frm odas. Some guys are guity of this too so get used to it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Types Of Introverts / Hillarious Love Letter Written To A Girl Friend on 22 Jan 1993 / How Do U Seal Her Oversized Well??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.