Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

What Is Your Defination Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Defination Of Love (3019 Views)

Ladies Please, What Is Your Defination Of ' Toasting' ??? / Your Defination Of A True Friend / What Really Is The True Defination Of A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Defination Of Love by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 18, 2015
a strong feeling of deep affection for somebody that you are sexually attracted to.............Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary
but is that it all? anything more or less?

some people think love is sex, i remember my friend telling me to straff a babe then she will love me, well i only see it as getting attached and to me thats not love. as in i have girls i straff and hate relating with them execpt meeting time. you can be fond of someone but not love him, some other girls think any guy who is not willing to spend does not love her. and another girl told me that "the guy must have a car first! then we can discuss love). but first what is love? a question many dont know the anwsers to yet they confess the love the other party.

love is a connection btw two people, and you can only love someone when you see yourself in the person because of the connection. but thats runzlord own, you own might be sligtly diffrent. so keep the relies coming. define love in your own words.
Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 18, 2015
i know say i don give some people jamb today grin but i really want to hear or rather see people views on love
Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by Dyt(f): 2:12am On Apr 18, 2015
I felt something deep
Picked my phone, saw I was still logged on
Checked new topic and this

I am in love
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 18, 2015
Dyt:
I felt something deep
Picked my phone, saw I was still logged on
Checked new topic and this

I am in love
kiss kiss
can u just be non-amazing for once? smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by Ezedon(m): 2:23am On Apr 18, 2015
Take her to bed and make love to her
Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by Dyt(f): 2:36am On Apr 18, 2015
runzlord:
can u just be non-amazing for once? smiley

Sniffs

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by Extom(m): 3:04am On Apr 18, 2015
My love doesn't have a defination, it's more like a deficountry
undecided
Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 18, 2015
[size=26pt]I love her because of her bigg fresh TOTO..still tight even though some boys ate it before me[/size]

Can't let go of her Toto
I love to love cus of Toto
[size=24pt]love is Toto
Toto is love[/size]
Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 18, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]I seriously think that a handy definition of love should be that, 'love is when you take away the passion and romance in a relationship and still find out you care for that person'. Love, can also be defined as a fire no 'water' avails to quench, no 'flood' to drown, For Love, a man gives up all he has and thinks nothing of his own loss. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 18, 2015
Only my daddy and mummy could define this correctly

for me I have to refer to my dictionary or search Google to bring any definition cos the word LOVE seems to have gone extinct

These days everybody wants something in return for the 'love' they show
Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by ronald4lif(m): 3:28am On Apr 18, 2015
Love is a complete immersion in the desires of another. An interwoven affection, devotion and a desire to please and putting your partner's interest above yours at all times.

But one can't say for certain if it still exist with the present greed tendency of this present generation.
Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by ronald4lif(m): 3:31am On Apr 18, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Only my daddy and mummy could define this correctly

for me I have to refer to my dictionary or search Google to bring any definition cos the word LOVE seems to have gone extinct

These days everybody wants something in return for the 'love' they show

Exactly my problem with today's love. It's all about interest. It's all about oneself and not about the other. What can one benefit and benefit and nothing more.
Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by Dygeasy(m): 6:49am On Apr 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

Exactly my problem with today's love. It's all about interest. It's all about oneself and not about the other. What can one benefit and benefit and nothing more.
It's not entirely bad as you make it seem?

I'm a guy in love as well. Unconditional love in fact and I wouldn't be in that relationship if I wasn't getting some amount of love, inspiration in return. Love fvcking costs a lot.
Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by Dotwillis1(m): 7:13am On Apr 18, 2015
Nice definitions above

Buh the thing is Love is in the mouth of many buh in the heart of few...
Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by AbuMikey(m): 8:00am On Apr 18, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
[size=26pt]I love her because of her bigg fresh TOTO..still tight even though some boys ate it before me[/size]

Can't let go of her Toto
[size=24pt]love is Toto
Toto is love[/size]

**dies** gringringringringringrin
Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by AbuMikey(m): 8:05am On Apr 18, 2015
Love is that special feeling You have towards someone, who in return, loves You as much as You love them, and staying strong together, irrespective of what tries to bring the 'love' to a halt!
Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by Adwexky(m): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:

Can't let go of her Toto
[size=24pt]love is Toto
Toto is love[/size]

You need to wake up...
Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by ronald4lif(m): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2015
Dygeasy:
It's not entirely bad as you make it seem?

I'm a guy in love as well. Unconditional love in fact and I wouldn't be in that relationship if I wasn't getting some amount of love, inspiration in return. Love fvcking costs a lot.

Interesting. It's not like what I make it seem though. Most of the guys on here keep telling stories of how these girls keeps draining them and the girls themselves aren't rebuking it like they should. It gives one the impression they are right.

Although I'm aware everyone likes money and I also know the importance of it in a relationship, I just don't care about that word love as much. I just enjoy the moment while it last and if it ends I move on. It's only when one believes in love that a relationship can hit them effectively at it sudden collapse.

You're fortunate to be among the 5% of those who's experiencing a "love" relationship devoiding of selfish interest. And the 5% statistics is my personal observation, it could be way less if a research carried out by poll opinion posers. cheesy
Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by Dygeasy(m): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

Interesting. It's not like what I make it seem though. Most of the guys on here keep telling stories of how these girls keeps draining them and the girls themselves aren't rebuking it like they should. It gives one the impression they are right.

Although I'm aware everyone likes money and I also know the importance of it in a relationship, I just don't care about that word love as much. I just enjoy the moment while it last and if it ends I move on. It's only when one believes in love that a relationship can hit them effectively at it sudden collapse.

You're fortunate to be among the 5% of those who's experiencing a "love" relationship devoiding of selfish interest. And the 5% statistics is my personal observation, it could be way less if a research carried out by poll opinion posers. cheesy
Lol! Well, I don't disagree with you
Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 19, 2015
AbuMikey:
Love is that special feeling You have towards someone, who in return, loves You as much as You love them, and staying strong together, irrespective of what tries to bring the 'love' to a halt!
Therefore couples that broke up never loved them self
Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 19, 2015
Dygeasy:
Lol! Well, I don't disagree with you
Your signature cheesy
Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by stephenqueen: 12:58am On Apr 19, 2015
Love is when you buy suya for your girlfriend and you eat only the onions gringrin. Alberto2k abi I lie? cheesy
Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by Dygeasy(m): 1:13am On Apr 19, 2015
runzlord:

Your signature cheesy
Yeah! grin
Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by alberto2k(m): 4:05am On Apr 19, 2015
stephenqueen:
Love is when you buy suya for your girlfriend and you eat only the onions gringrin. Albert o2k abi I lie? cheesy
Wehrey! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by stephenqueen: 9:50am On Apr 19, 2015
alberto2k:

Wehrey! grin grin grin grin
Ode oshi gringrin
Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by bawz012(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
AbuMikey:
bro... pls help me make enquiry from department of architecture AAUEKPOMA about DE... Direct Entry to archy pls
2. pls help me ask if I ll need to submit any document to the school before post utme or is it after admission has been given to me. thanks
Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 21, 2015
bawz012:

bro... pls help me make enquiry from department of architecture AAUEKPOMA about DE... Direct Entry to archy pls
2. pls help me ask if I ll need to submit any document to the school before post utme or is it after admission has been given to me. thanks
i just wanted to let you know that education has a section
Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by bawz012(m): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2015
runzlord:
i just wanted to let you know that education has a section
sorry man... I followed d guy... so that was the easiest way to talk to him
.. no vex ma guy
Re: What Is Your Defination Of Love by AbuMikey(m): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2015
bawz012:

I mailed You My number, already.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When She Jokes About You Vs When You Joke About Her..photo / Today Is Braless Day!!! / Yes I Slept With Tiwa Savage – Dr SID Breaks Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.