Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding (32983 Views)

"Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] / The Untold Story Behind 2face's Wedding - How He Almost Missed The Reception / Why Was Faze,black Face,psquare And Dbanj Absent In 2face's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by BoyOlORi: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2013
logica: If that is the case, then why the rumored snub by Mikel Obi so painful?
[color=#990000][/color]
Coz mikel got lots of money than he does!!
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by druid06(m): 6:57am On Mar 26, 2013
Tuface should have invited B-face, there's no logic to go around that, not inviting B-face shows his level of thinking. The two go along way and have gathered so much history together. No matter what's stirring between them, tu-face should have been the bigger person here and done the right thing . He has now really shown us why they call him '' Two Face ''. Think it's a coincidence? Think again. Tu-face is a nice cocky guy, I love his genre of music but his personality doesn't speak well of him. He has this pride and I must tell you I've seen a lot of it from him. Everybody knows B-face music career is in the gutter, that could have been amended if Tu-face could have done like 3 tracks with him and brought B-face to the limelight but my dude Tu-face is like saying no, all man for himself...This is a lesson to everyone out there, don't put your faith/hope in any man, put your faith in GOD alone because man disappoints and GOD never fails... Cheerio!

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by chrischina(m): 6:59am On Mar 26, 2013
Blackhead u better stop too much highness, igbo is bad for ur brain ask 2pac or gadaffi
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Monjerk: 7:01am On Mar 26, 2013
I was not invited too, so what should I do. Kill myself or what. shocked

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by fredoooooo: 7:02am On Mar 26, 2013
chucky234: I knew these guys way back in Festac town,Blackface and Faze were down to earth and played with just anybody,I could remember how children and young girls used to stop Faze on the streets of Festac and around Alakija for him to sing and he was always ready to sing to their listening pleasure.
Tuface was egocentric full with bigmanism,he was never accommodating to people but Blackface was always in Ajegunle doing things with poor dudes who had no home or means of survival,he would spend his entire money just to make sure those guys were happy and he was loved by all just like Marvellous Benji who made AJ his home despite the cash and the opportunity to live in VI,Ikoyi or Ikeja.

If person no allow you winch his talent , you call him proud , the ones that are down to earth and come closer , you suck their talents .. Tubaba if not inviting him is what will give you happinees and continue to prosper dont invite him forever . Let him continue to walk in d past ... life goes on .

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by hrhobi1(m): 7:03am On Mar 26, 2013
All I wish is for you all to learn from this. Prepare yourself for the unforseen. You are on your own in this world. Only God you can trust.

4 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by eldoradoxx: 7:04am On Mar 26, 2013
AK 48: .
I can't allow you waste this space, so let me comment with it joor, lol. It is normal for people to forget their old friends or people who were close friends when they were nobody. It is absolutely normal. That you were once equal never means u ll remain so. Therefore as people get better in life they tend to change friends and delete those who cannot match their new level.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by callobi4me: 7:06am On Mar 26, 2013
Blackface don worry dis life is full of uncertainty irrespective of everything we re all equal b4 God,even 2papa did ve d intention d wife wuld ve
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by olumaxi(m): 7:07am On Mar 26, 2013
If blackface sang 'hardlife' during obasanjo's era..i think he should go n beg EBORA-OWU cos he might av cursd him wit hardlife
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 26, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 26, 2013
ibrobell: Both of them are at fault. just a phone call from blackface or a well wishing message can turn things around. atleast the wedding is no news at all.

Did blackface tell you he had 2face's number?
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by fredoooooo: 7:12am On Mar 26, 2013
chingyjant:
Why are you ranting?The dude took his wedding to Dubai and so phucking what?If he had done it in Nigeria i bet you majority of the people complaining won't even be there including you the unnecessary Panadol drinker.Less i forget did you go for the Traditional wedding in Akwa Ibom?I believe your reply will be no.So what is the noise all about?Dude concentrate on your hussle and make good out of your life instead of creating viral messages in blogs and forums.Nigerians have a lot of sick minds

Thank you bros , i just dont know how to define some people , you buy his cd and so what , he force you buy am ? If you no buy another person no go buy , go siddon one place jare .. one thing that is holding us back in 9ja is that our poor mentality that my friend or brother is successful and he must help me by force .if tuface die ( God forbid) , who among these people will be bury with him ? So na tubaba life , he choose whatever he like to do with it , just like black face choose not to go cos he is not invited .. chikena

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by chucky234(m): 7:15am On Mar 26, 2013
ibrobell: Both of them are at fault. just a phone call from blackface or a well wishing message can turn things around. atleast the wedding is no news at all.
And you think Blackface has 2face's number?
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by chucky234(m): 7:20am On Mar 26, 2013
ARES: News flash: 20 kids cannot play together for 20 years
Your point?
We are talking of two kids and twenty kids,I am still very close with my toddler friend as we have remain best of friends over 34 years.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 26, 2013
Blackface no vex. I go invite u 4my wedding by d year 2020. Hope u go stil be a star by den.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by callobi4me: 7:31am On Mar 26, 2013
Blackface don worry dis is full of uncertainty dubai or no dubai u re till existin even if didn,t ve d intention d luvyl wife wuld ve.....
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by chucky234(m): 7:32am On Mar 26, 2013
chrischina: Blackhead u better stop too much highness, igbo is bad for ur brain ask 2pac or gadaffi
What a dumb comment,what does igbo has to do with 2face inviting him to his wedding,what can you say of Jim Iyke and Ikechukwu who are confirmed igbo smokers and were equally invited.
Must you always think with your nyash?
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by buchisom1(m): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2013
undecided
olumaxi: If blackface sang 'hardlife' during obasanjo's era..i think he should go n beg EBORA-OWU cos he might av cursd him wit hardlife
lipsrsealed These one done pass hard life..i even hear sey na face ε̲̣̣̣̥ i slap u em D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ live nw
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by fiercehillz(m): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2013
chucky234: I knew these guys way back in Festac town,Blackface and Faze were down to earth and played with just anybody,I could remember how children and young girls used to stop Faze on the streets of Festac and around Alakija for him to sing and he was always ready to sing to their listening pleasure.
Tuface was egocentric full with bigmanism,he was never accommodating to people but Blackface was always in Ajegunle doing things with poor dudes who had no home or means of survival,he would spend his entire money just to make sure those guys were happy and he was loved by all just like Marvellous Benji who made AJ his home despite the cash and the opportunity to live in VI,Ikoyi or Ikeja.

Biggest lie of the century....Tuface dey form bigmanism?
Make una nor dey spoil people name because una want make dem like una comment...

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Okijajuju1(m): 7:40am On Mar 26, 2013
[b]I will use a quote Jay-Z I cannot help the poor if I'm one of them, so I got rich and gave back, to me that's a win-win.

Heaven knows I have been a strong fan of the 'Faces' from their Plantashun bois days to their solo careers and the truth is Blackface slipped. This is life men. Nigga has got to put in work. Blackface was obviously the weakest link. Whilst others were putting in work to get record deals and put out albums, what was he doing. His sophomore solo album wasn't half bad although I must say he needed to do more. He wanted to stay in the same genre as African China, Marvellous Benji and Daddy Showkey, yet didn't even do enough to stay relevant. We all have friends and the truth is that not all our friends would make it like some of us, however it is pertinent that it is seen that these friends are indeed ready to put in work.

They were 3 and yet only 2 have stayed relevant. I have never known 2baba to be a poser or the type to ACt overly big, but then again, this is life. For all it's worth, 2 face has made it out the hood on sheer hard work and talent, what has Blackface done to better his fate?! Some friends have to be dropped lest they weigh you down. Tuface is not an arrogant person.. Ask anyone that has ever come in contact with him.

When we criticise tuface, let's not forget that he had to work blood, sweat and tears to make it out o! From the days of Kennis Music fleecing him to his move to hypertek records.

I still hope blackface finds the luck needed to put out a great album, because that's all it will take to revamp his dead career.[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by tobiemichael(m): 7:41am On Mar 26, 2013
Only the three of them really know what happened between them.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 26, 2013
ajetunblog: I think the rift between them is not over yet,a fan asked the former Plantashun Boiz why he didn't attend 2face Idibia wedding ceremony in Dubai even though Faze was spotted at the event.

See what he said below:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1038137_b_JPGdd3a386d7dbf44d9295a84fc49877b8e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1038138_b2_JPG3308353671c3748f63826ec229e61b7e

Source : http://ajetun..com/2013/03/tuface-didnt-invite-me-to-his-wedding.html

this pose was taken in a maize plantation, little wonder they are called plantashun boiz
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by felixtare(m): 7:42am On Mar 26, 2013
na una wan choose friend for tuface or tell am who he go invite for he marriage

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by robonski15(m): 7:45am On Mar 26, 2013
Tuface would have invited black face no matter the beef between them..As long as he didn't plot tuface death or his downfall..apart from theses I see absolutely no reason for tubaba not to invite him.. Its left for B-face to attend or not..
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by sobastical: 7:46am On Mar 26, 2013
Maybe he(blackfaze) has hands in attack on 2face some years back who knows.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by clemmonce(m): 7:51am On Mar 26, 2013
thorpido: That's life.It's amazing when people turn their backs on people they have known when fortunes change.
na wao sometimes i wonder how people just sit and judge people. dont you knw they hav beef for each other

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Without Makeup - Picture / Lilian Esoro Vs Toke Makinwa:Who Wore The White Caped Jumpsuit Better?(photos) / Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.