Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding (32845 Views)

"Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] / The Untold Story Behind 2face's Wedding - How He Almost Missed The Reception / Why Was Faze,black Face,psquare And Dbanj Absent In 2face's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by igweOn(m): 7:59am On Mar 26, 2013
wat is our own if he did nt attentd d wedding, concern us neh.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by firstolalekan(m): 8:00am On Mar 26, 2013
[size=16pt]NO MONEYY FOR TICKET>[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by fruityjojo(f): 8:03am On Mar 26, 2013
U guys sayin ohh arggg y 4get old tym friends seem 2 hv 4gotted how blackface dragged 2face 2 court claming ownership of African queen! Dis isn't nollywood where tonto dike invite her Wicked Uncle or stepmother 2 her wedding. I sure hope ur on speakin terms wit everybody u eva met.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by thorpido(m): 8:04am On Mar 26, 2013
clemmonce: na wao sometimes i wonder how people just sit and judge people. dont you knw they hav beef for each other
If they have beef for each other,then that's their reason for boning each other.Whatever it is,the fact remains that these guys have been together when there was nothing way back and this is not the time to keep such beef.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by ifihearam: 8:05am On Mar 26, 2013
Emiru: Make una tweet 2face na... If na so dem dey 4get old tym pals, he must surely come down somday..no mata how high he seems 2 fly. *ma bebe..u are the one dat i'm callin, i'm callin baby i'm callin...* lol, i luv dis music die ow.

2face nor even know wetin be tweeter nit to talk of having an account.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by deviduff(m): 8:07am On Mar 26, 2013
goldfish80: I can imagine how close these two were,like hung out together,sang together, trecked through dusty streets on their way to the studio,went after same girls,shared α plate of soaked garri,spent nights in each others crib talking trash till the following morning,played pranks on each other,shoped together at the bendown boutique,smoked α joint at the street corner. Fortunately for one, weed gave him inspiration, unfortunately ƒoя the other, weed drained his talent.
Say no to drugs
Very sad. But ultimately, that's d story of most friendships. One makes it and everything changes. Happened to me a lot before till I learnt to stop giving cares. Blackface should continue hustling and be satisfied with his own. Rugged Blackface fan
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by blackbeau1(f): 8:07am On Mar 26, 2013
Lesson for everyone-its nice to have friends but keep in mind that 'YOU' come first because if your friends make dough,they are likely to forget you.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by iykak47: 8:08am On Mar 26, 2013
Blackface take heart after all when Clinton daughter had her wedding Obama was surprisely not invited despite that Hilary Clinton was serving under him.
Bro Pray and double your effort to 'make am'.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by BrutusOj(m): 8:10am On Mar 26, 2013
Emiru: Make una tweet 2face na... If na so dem dey 4get old tym pals, he must surely come down somday..no mata how high he seems 2 fly. *ma bebe..u are the one dat i'm callin, i'm callin baby i'm callin...* lol, i luv dis music die ow.
Honestly!I feel like crying for black face.Am so disapointed in 2face for d ist time being his fan..No mata what happened btwn dm,Black face is to be respected by any of dm from d plantainshun boiz,cos he was d founder of d group wch brot dm all to lime light...well,shit happens like some ppl said
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by blackbeau1(f): 8:13am On Mar 26, 2013
Lesson for everyone-its nice to have friends but keep in mind that 'YOU' come first because if your friends make dough,they are likely to forget you.that being said ,Blackface,its time to clean up your game. Those ajegunle songs aint cutting it anymore. You've got good lyrics,u just need better beats
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by thorpido(m): 8:14am On Mar 26, 2013
logica: If that is the case, then why the rumored snub by Mikel Obi so painful?
Tuface and Blackface have known each other for years and have been friends.Tuface and Mikel are both rich guys who met and Tuface expected Mikel to acknowledge him which he didn't(according to tory wey we hear o).
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 26, 2013
Wetin Concern me self,.. read my signature... *Shakes Head* dats dia problem

Em you don chop
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Larrey(f): 8:15am On Mar 26, 2013
Like yoruba proverb: Ogun omode kole sere fun ogun odun.pls let tuface be o
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 26, 2013
pro01: That's just too bad. Courtesy demanded that Tuface formally invited him na. . .even if he didn't have the wherewithal to honour the invitation.
Exactly.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Tolexander: 8:18am On Mar 26, 2013
jadakiss213: A very stvpid way of reasoning i must say.
and the most stupid way of responding
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Larrey(f): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2013
luvjesus: Exactly.
dnt conclude yet.Ђα̲̅v̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣ U̶̲̥̅̊ people heard frm tuface?
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by majour(m): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2013
GUYS on a very serious note, make una stop dy think with una left brain, make d right reason too before una make judgement, 2face no fit just leave blackface, sometin happen btw dem way we or d media no no, cus if to say na forming 2face dy form, den faze for no dy with am ryt now. Abeg stop judging and look deeper

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Sike(m): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2013
Na today?! Abeg Nothing is New under the Sun.. Life goes on Dude.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by cre8me(m): 8:39am On Mar 26, 2013
pls o...what was tu face up to in that picture?...i don't understand the gesture in the pose.... grin grin
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Ejine(m): 9:01am On Mar 26, 2013

Why should we tweet him over something that is none of our business?

I'd rather devote my time to working out the things in my life than pestering another man on why he did not invite another dude - both of whom I do not know on a personal level.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:01am On Mar 26, 2013
D question is “how important is tuface to deserve all din rantings” it is just lil success....all dis noise as if he his kanye west....
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Frankiss44(m): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2013
tobiemichael: Only the three of them really know what happened between them.

"Dem be two, later become three, they run things together, live in peace and harmony but suddenly, the 3 disagree, one go solo, the other two follow..... The world dey vex right now say the 3 dey do their things individually, but remember someday, dem go leave each other cos truly none of them be brothers" - Faze
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by wisemikky(m): 9:06am On Mar 26, 2013
abeg, make una free 2face, na by force. the dude sits at home and smokes stuff. that alone should be enough reason
mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeew tongue
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2013
Pls forward until it's get to 2face Idibia, "We follow buy ur Cds Ooo, now u come carry ur wedding go Dubai where we no go fit chop Ur Rice. H☺w many Arab don carry wedding come 9ja. Well sha if u sing ur next song make u ready go sell am 4 Dubai" - 9ja dey vex ooo>:O
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by yuzedo: 9:14am On Mar 26, 2013
fruityjojo: angryHow is dat our bisness, wen u wee stay at home nd make better muzic! U 2 want 2 go 2 dubai!
grin
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by yuzedo: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2013
Tuface took his wedding to Dubai so that desperate mofos won't crash his wedding! Do you know the number of Lagos Babes that woulda stormed the venue of "their husband's" wedding?? Tuface woulda met the rest of his 56 kids that day, ahswear! grin

Tubaba, nice thinking abeg. Let those that are broke and desperate for your child-support not be able to reach yo wealthy arzzz! cool

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by 1Dray(m): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2013
Equalizer: Is blackface still alive?

You are crazy!
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by frankobaba(m): 9:31am On Mar 26, 2013
delors: we don hear this news tire na...which levels? Make demselves go marry jooor make we hear word.
But that akpako-headed Tuface, carry him yeye wedding go for Dubai after we don contribute money buy im CDs finish...I wonder wetin this yeye guys dey even do for us self...helpless people, dem nor help! Job, with all dem money, dem nor create! Carry my money dey do swag, do wedding for Dubai, moon and inside sun....Thunder fire anybody! angry angry

A Nomative view, through the eyes of a Brain-Dead Lunatic..

I never knew Poverty cld Bite this Hard!
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by wcurtis76(m): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2013
Too bad 4 black face, but All dis ends here in erth, if its Tru DAT tuface. Did not Invite d guy DAT he grew up with JU̶̲̥̅̊$t bcouse. He is. No more. Fuctionin wel. Ma dia is too bad. But let him Remember. DAT nobody owns GƠ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡D fortune. He can loose DAT money he is bostin of in a Blink of an ice berg so let him belive and knw DAT nothing last for ever apart From D word of God black face JU̶̲̥̅̊$t do ur thin ma man nuffin do u its well JU̶̲̥̅̊$t kip on riding up u JU̶̲̥̅̊$t learnt ur lessons best friends can fail but God wunt fail one love ma brother.. Peace. From young Chris......

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by fruityjojo(f): 9:50am On Mar 26, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: D question is “how important is tuface to deserve all din rantings” it is just lil success....all dis noise as if he his kanye west....
bad belle! U prefare 2 worship a foreign act dan give ur own act his Due. Kanye west azz licker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Dazzles In All Blue, Rocks Ruffle Blouse / Miyonse: 'I Have Not Seen My Girlfriend Since I Left BBNaija' / Photos From Darey's Love Like A Movie 3 #LLAM3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.