Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,470 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:06 AM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (297770 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Abraham581: 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
Kano TCN:

Forget, let leave till 16 jan.
did u receive a txt directing u to abuja on d 16 or were u directd to RTC?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wallex1983(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
crespo67:
Bros Wallex, How are you doing. I have been reading through your post on this thread and I have been greatly impressed. I am currently undergoing NAPTIN training and am in Benin transmission Station. I have some questions for you since I learnt you did your field posting at Akangba. I have sent you a PM, and I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks Bro.

Goodday Broda. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ 4d compliment.
I didn't do my field posting in Akangba. I noticed from NL that you sent a PM, but I didn't see it in my mail. Could you resend pls
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Aminumuwo(m): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
Alhamdulillah. I ve successfully reported at my work centre (AYEDE SUB-REGION IBADAN). To fully assume duty on 20th of dis month. Insha ALLAH
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by agaj4life(m): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
Aminumuwo: Alhamdulillah. I ve successfully reported at my work centre (AYEDE SUB-REGION IBADAN). To fully assume duty on 20th of dis month. Insha ALLAH

Congrat Bro.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wallex1983(m): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
Who got Papalanto WC and want to change with me in Ikeja West? I wan port o
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by DesAutomation: 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
wallex1983: Who got Papalanto WC and want to change with me in Ikeja West? I wan port o

Broda y u wan port na?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by DAZZLEME88(m): 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
I heard.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Emeth: 8:49am On Jan 10, 2014
NAPTIN first test in the offing! Wishing everyone the very best. Cheers!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Mroppy: 10:12am On Jan 10, 2014
if u want to become an agent for a new drug company with a very lucrative earning and mouth watering bonus this an opportunity to take the bold step you contact me on :08132991960 or 08184556512 for more enquiries.... don't miss out in this opportunity...
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by DAZZLEME88(m): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2014
Mr. Oppy, in as much as some people here may appreciate your advert, I strongly think its a deviation from the focus of this thread, not even related. I guess I am speaking for a good majority. Please cross-check next time. Thank you.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nextworldnx(m): 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
wallex1983: Who got Papalanto WC and want to change with me in Ikeja West? I wan port o

Oga wallex how far? I ve been following your post on this thread since inception and I realise that u are a graduate of naptin last year and u are doing a wonderful job here enlightening us here. Please I need a way to get ur phone number as I have questions that need answers to. I am currently a Naptin trainee currently undergoing my training at Egbin in ikorodu. Thanks
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wallex1983(m): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
Nextworldnx:

Oga wallex how far? I ve been following your post on this thread since inception and I realise that u are a graduate of naptin last year and u are doing a wonderful job here enlightening us here. Please I need a way to get ur phone number as I have questions that need answers to. I am currently a Naptin trainee currently undergoing my training at Egbin in ikorodu. Thanks

It was nice talking with you sir
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by KanoTCN: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Due to a server problem, alote of our chating were been Deleted. ..pls lets open Group on Facebook.
Any latest?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by KanoTCN: 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Group created! Just search for TCN STAFF or follow the link below
https://m.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
There is God Oo°˚˚˚°!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by KanoTCN: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
I have started receiving request from ppls that want to join our facebook Group. I made the group anonymous to any unaccepted member. That is because i want our chating to be seen only by the ppl that are responsible , i.e TCN STAFF. So for one to get accepted i will checked his profile , if he is qualify , i add him if not.... Ignore him... i will make almost every one admin in the group so that you too will have full control of the page.
We knw how how to trace our ppls. Don't just add TCN to your profile and think we will accept u. Tnx.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 8:19am On Jun 28, 2014
TCN!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
Kano TCN: I have started receiving request from ppls that want to join our facebook Group. I made the group anonymous to any unaccepted member. That is because i want our chating to be seen only by the ppl that are responsible , i.e TCN STAFF. So for one to get accepted i will checked his profile , if he is qualify , i add him if not.... Ignore him... i will make almost every one admin in the group so that you too will have full control of the page.
We knw how how to trace our ppls. Don't just add TCN to your profile and think we will accept u. Tnx.

Group name
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by KanoTCN: 5:12am On Jun 29, 2014
[quote author=Fritz007][/quote]
TCN STAFF
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by CaptJHMiller: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
Don't u know some people don't like to show themselves? I don't hv a FB accnt, evn if I should open one for this, how do u knw when I do not upload pics, I have principles when it comes to pics n online, it's a muslim thing. I think you should think this through for the sake of the few like me. Thanks.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by solidman59(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
If you don't wanna join then don't. Don't always hope that everytin will be tailored to suit you. This is why there are crisis everywhere in this country. People want to have everything their way. By the way ,who cares about your pictures??
Capt. JH Miller:
Don't u know some people don't like to show themselves? I don't hv a FB accnt, evn if I should open one for this, how do u knw when I do not upload pics, I have principles when it comes to pics n online, it's a muslim thing. I think you should think this through for the sake of the few like me. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by GRACEALLOVER(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
All will be well.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by CaptJHMiller: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2014
solidman59: If you don't wanna join then don't. Don't always hope that everytin will be tailored to suit you. This is why there are crisis everywhere in this country. People want to have everything their way. By the way ,who cares about your pictures??
Yeah.. this hostility is obviously because I used the word "muslim" in my post. I get that you are afraid of muslims, I don't hold that against you. Everyone has fears, and I don't give a hoot about yours.
Besides I wasn't talking to you, so don't quote me again.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by KanoTCN: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:

Yeah.. this hostility is obviously because I used the word "muslim" in my post. I get that you are afraid of muslims, I don't hold that against you. Everyone has fears, and I don't give a hoot about yours.

Bro, even without profile pic u can be accepted....it depends .
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by solidman59(m): 12:30am On Jul 07, 2014
angryOr what?
CaptJHMiller:
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by CaptJHMiller: 1:27am On Jul 07, 2014
KanoTCN:
Bro, even without profile pic u can be accepted....it depends .
Oh k. Thnks
Il try an open a FB.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wallex1983(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
How many days leave are we due for?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by KanoTCN: 12:06am On Jul 14, 2014
full
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Quodragoals(m): 10:17am On Jul 14, 2014
@kano TCN; add me up on facebook group for TCN staff, I have sent a request, thanks.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by KanoTCN: 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Quodragoals: @kano TCN; add me up on facebook group for TCN staff, I have sent a request, thanks.

Bro ur request has beenn accepted...Enjoy your stay in the Group . Feel free to share your opinion with your collegues. You are Secured!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by lydia5(f): 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
KanoTCN:

Bro ur request has beenn accepted...Enjoy your stay in the Group . Feel free to share your opinion with your collegues. You are Secured!
@kanoTCN, kindly add me to the facebook group. I am in the same station with aminumuwo. Guess my request is still pending approval.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (86) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.