Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,537 members, 7,770,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:19 AM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (297773 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by KanoTCN: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
lydia5: @kanoTCN, kindly add me to the facebook group. I am in the same station with aminumuwo. Guess my request is still pending approval.

Lady Engr ! You are been Added.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Emeth: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
Recently sent in a request to join the fb group
. Add me up guys pls...
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by KanoTCN: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2014
Emeth: Recently sent in a request to join the fb group
. Add me up guys pls...
You are there bro.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2014
KanoTCN:
You are there bro.

Can u help with d question below pls?

What's phcn's salary scale?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by KanoTCN: 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
nawaooo:

Can u help with d question below pls?

What's phcn's salary scale?

I am sorry bro this is our personal sceret. I don't have to expose it to the world.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
KanoTCN:

I am sorry bro this is our personal sceret. I don't have to expose it to the world.

We can go private sir!

I've sent a pm already!

Thanks!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wallex1983(m): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2014
@KanoTCN..........
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
Congratulations to all the new Enginers. We all have forgotten that today Sept 16th 2014, marks it one year of our employment. Kudos to you all and we shall go from strength to strength.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
hi palz......
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Tomoarika(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
esuabassey:
hi palz......

Hello.

Everyone don forget this thread. Twas fun while it lasted sha.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by lusandy2: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hello
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by joshdgr8: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
pls I am an electrical engr graduate.I need info about how to get job at TCN pls. I am base in abuja.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
Happy New Year Engineers.......

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
joshdgr8:
pls I am an electrical engr graduate.I need info about how to get job at TCN pls. I am base in abuja.
my lil advice is dat, 1. have faith in God. 2. try n register with any inline recruiting firms u see.... b4 nw i didn't believe in it.... but today, im a living testimony. tak it n testify leta.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Emmaume: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hello House, Please is it true that TCN is recruiting. someone told me that he got an sms to come collect his appointment letter at their office.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Yeahreen(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2015
Yeah it's true, a frend jst got hers too...I don't even know hw d recruitment is done?
Emmaume:
Hello House, Please is it true that TCN is recruiting. someone told me that he got an sms to come collect his appointment letter at their office.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by smo3: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2015
Yeahreen:
Yeah it's true, a frend jst got hers too...I don't even know hw d recruitment is done?

CV'S were submitted last year. Exams/Interview held respectively in October/November 2014. Appointment letters were issued this month.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by koks2000: 1:02am On Apr 02, 2015
please have they finished sharing the appointment letters for the successful candidates from Last year who did the interview ?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
Merry Christmas Fellows.......
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Emeth: 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
esuabassey:
Merry Christmas Fellows.......
merry Christmas bro... Quite an age. Hope you are good. Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by bass7: 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hello pals,
please I want to know if Transmission Company will be recruiting anytime soon.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Olumidzti(m): 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
Good afternoon engineers. Please which areas were you questioned during the tcn exams?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Bambizzle4k4556: 10:13am On Mar 23, 2016
Nextworldnx:

Oga wallex how far? I ve been following your post on this thread since inception and I realise that u are a graduate of naptin last year and u are doing a wonderful job here enlightening us here. Please I need a way to get ur phone number as I have questions that need answers to. I am currently a Naptin trainee currently undergoing my training at Egbin in ikorodu. Thanks

you should be done with naptin training....hope u av been able to get a job with the certificate.?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Shirbrown(f): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Goodday to you all, please how do I get a job in tcn preferably umuahia or alaoji. Do I just walk into the station and submit my CV and to whom? I am a fresh graduate and will soon conclude my masters in power systems engineering. I am quiet passionate about this field. Any info at all on their modus operandi as regards recruitment will be appreciated, Please help a sister's dream come true. Thanks.
daintyzippy@yahoo.com
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by nnaomaog(m): 5:40am On Jul 19, 2016
Shirbrown:
Goodday to you all, please how do I get a job in tcn preferably umuahia or alaoji. Do I just walk into the station and submit my CV and to whom? I am a fresh graduate and will soon conclude my masters in power systems engineering. I am quiet passionate about this field. Any info at all on their modus operandi as regards recruitment will be appreciated, Please help a sister's dream come true. Thanks.
daintyzippy@yahoo.com

Dear sis
Don't give up...we finished a NAPTIN program over one year now and we are yet to get a call from the disco not to talk abt FG. I will advise dat u strt wit the discos Benin electric is currently recruiting.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Shirbrown(f): 6:51am On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=nnaomaog post=47681450]

Dear sis
Don't give up...we finished a NAPTIN program over one year now and we are yet to get a call from the disco not to talk abt FG. I will advise dat u strt wit the discos Benin electric is currently recruiting. [/quote

Thanks
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by LxgIncrediboy(m): 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
koks2000:
please have they finished sharing the appointment letters for the successful candidates from Last year who did the interview ?

What are the questions asked during the interview? Thanks
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by LxgIncrediboy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
smo3:

CV'S were submitted last year. Exams/Interview held respectively in October/November 2014. Appointment letters were issued this month.

Good afternoon engineers. Please which areas were you questioned during the tcn exams?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by LxgIncrediboy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
KanoTCN:
Group created! Just search for TCN STAFF or follow the link below
https://m.

Good afternoon engineers. Please which areas were you questioned during the tcn exams and interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (86) (Reply)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.