Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,626 members, 7,770,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:52 PM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (297779 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by LxgIncrediboy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
wallex1983:

It was nice talking with you sir

Good afternoon engineers. Please which areas were you questioned during the tcn exams n interview?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by LxgIncrediboy(m): 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
Maifata:
Jst got an sms too 4 an aptitude in Minna on 15th of dz month.. May Allah c us thru. Amen

Good afternoon engineers. Please which areas were you questioned during the tcn exams n interview?! I served at TCN Maitama
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by alfarouq(m): 6:46am On Dec 14, 2018
Following
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Agbotoluwa(m): 7:16am On Apr 20, 2019
Good morning engineers. Please which areas were you questioned during the TCN test and interview?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
TCN
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Zahrudin: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
Are they collecting CV?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by saniboy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Pls how do we apply for TCN i heard that they are employing?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Tharaja(m): 9:20am On Jul 20, 2019
Anylink pls
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Oleku1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
saniboy:
Pls how do we apply for TCN i heard that they are employing?
Did you later apply?

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by akpaan(m): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2019
Please I've been invited for a test with TCN at Abuja, who knows what the test looks like and what questions I should be expecting?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Johnshei(m): 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
akpaan:
Please I've been invited for a test with TCN at Abuja, who knows what the test looks like and what questions I should be expecting?

when and where is the test positive?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Johnshei(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
akpaan:

when and where is the test pls
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by akpaan(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
The test is scheduled for Saturday at Abuja, Wuse II
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Johnshei(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
akpaan:
The test is scheduled for Saturday at Abuja, Wuse II

when did u get the test invite and what is ur field plz, sorry for asking am doing this bcoz have submitted my CV twice at their headquarters in Abuja but I haven't received test invitation
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by 9ousky: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
akpaan:
same with me, i have been invited for the test too this coming saturday.. Any other information you will like to share

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Johnshei(m): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=9ousky post=81668857]
same with me, i have been invited for the test too this coming saturday.. Any other information you will like to share[/quote

is it today the message entered?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Onuh4all: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=Johnshei post=81669467][
Also got d invite.. Congratulations to the 2013/2014 employees, any information as regards the test and interview will be of great help to us. Thanks senior Engineers.. Hopping to gat a reply soon. Test is Saturday
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by 9ousky: 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=Johnshei post=81669467][/quote]yes
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Emeth: 6:25am On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=Onuh4all post=81669704][/quote]
* the number of TCN regions
* constituent ratios for things like mortar, cement. You might need some basic ideas of other engineering disciplines.
*ohms law, hookes law, voltage divider theorem, current divider theorem and how to apply them.
*voltage levels in the power sector i.e the voltage levels for generation, transmission and distribution
*the nigerian presidents since 1999 and other general knowledge questions
* date of nepa unbundling, date of privitization.
* minister of power, TCN MD
* study spatial reasoning, verbal reasoning and quantitative reasoning questions(like dragnet)
* avoid guessing as much as possible.
*Why is power transmitted at high voltage level
You can also make use of this website: indiabix.com

I hope this helps a little. Wishing you the very best.

4 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Onuh4all: 7:10am On Aug 28, 2019
Emeth:

* constituent ratios for things like mortar, cement. You might need some basic ideas of other engineering disciplines.
*ohms law, hookes law, voltage divider theorem, current divider theorem and how to apply them.
*voltage levels in the power sector i.e the voltage levels for generation, transmission and distribution
* study spatial reasoning, verbal reasoning and quantitative reasoning questions(like dragnet)

This is truely helpful sir.. I am deeply grateful. Now we can study right. Thanks once again.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Johnshei(m): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2019
I don't know if those that are yet to receive messages for interview can still be expecting today?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Agbotoluwa(m): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2019
Onuh4all:

This is truely helpful sir.. I am deeply grateful. Now we can study right. Thanks once again.

Please can I have your WhatsApp number
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Agbotoluwa(m): 8:14am On Aug 28, 2019
akpaan:

Please can I have your WhatsApp number?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nikuchi: 10:13am On Aug 28, 2019
Emeth:

Thanks for the tips
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nikuchi: 10:15am On Aug 28, 2019
Did anyone receive text message in addition to the email for the test invite? I only received email yesterday.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Onuh4all: 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
Agbotoluwa:

Please can I have your WhatsApp number

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by OLAVICTOR99(m): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=Emeth post=81679134]

I hope this helps a little. Wishing you the very best
Thanks and God bless
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by 9ousky: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nikuchi:
Did anyone receive text message in addition to the email for the test invite? I only received email yesterday.
i also only saw the email, i haven't receive the SMS yet
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by akpaan(m): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=Agbotoluwa post=81681489]
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Smarty2016(m): 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
I receive SMS not Gmail..
Anybody with same issue
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Arrowgents: 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
Please how did you apply to tcn i will like to apply to them also
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Johnshei(m): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
please what is the address of the test centre in Wuse 2 (Abuja)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (86) (Reply)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.