Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

----- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ----- (1625 Views)

When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call / She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? / Why Do Some Men Ask For Your Number But Don't Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

----- by nice4life: 3:21am On Mar 26, 2013
---
Re: ----- by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 26, 2013
OP,kidnap her! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: ----- by 2legit2qwt: 3:30am On Mar 26, 2013
She couldn't get off work = She's either busy for real or not interested in you.

Stop worrying about one girl, have fun and meet other people so you don't end up hurting yourself. Better still, make some money and Nigerian girls will be after you tongue

1 Like

Re: ----- by djeezy(m): 3:34am On Mar 26, 2013
Why did you fix a date the day you got her number? Don't you think you're rushing things? Just exercise a reasonable patience and if she remains uncooperative, then you can leave her alone.
Re: ----- by nice4life: 3:54am On Mar 26, 2013
---
Re: ----- by 2legit2qwt: 4:04am On Mar 26, 2013
nice4life:
How am I suppose to get Nigerian girls since I don't live there?I am not worrying myself she just happen to be the girl am interested in among many have met.

Well it depends on where you live.

Sometimes the people we're interested in ain't gonna be interested in us. In that case, you wanna just move on and try till you find a match. If you keep trying with her, you're only gonna end up hurt.I agree with djeezy, you went too fast after you got her number even though you've seen her a few times. Next time, don't show her you're desperate to see her even though you know you are. Get her # but don't call immediately, make her wonder, place a value on yourself as well.
Re: ----- by Idowuogbo(f): 4:06am On Mar 26, 2013
^hmmmm...Professional asewo! Nice one.
Re: ----- by 2legit2qwt: 4:08am On Mar 26, 2013
Idowuogbo: ^hmmmm...Professional asewo! Nice one.
Op abi me? cheesy
Re: ----- by Idowuogbo(f): 4:12am On Mar 26, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Op abi me? cheesy
U!!!!!!!
Re: ----- by 2legit2qwt: 4:22am On Mar 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U!!!!!!!
I learned from you jo idowu, you're one of my customers lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: ----- by Pacify: 6:28am On Mar 26, 2013
Women aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ just too complicated. If Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ Cƣƪ her, she'll say Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ bug her, if Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ don't she'll say Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ aint taking her seriously. Abeg OP, do am as e reach Ūя̲̅ belle, ¢α̣π'†̥ shout
Re: ----- by mariannlove(f): 6:31am On Mar 26, 2013
2legit2qwt: She couldn't get off work = She's either busy for real or not interested in you.

Stop worrying about one girl, have fun and meet other people so you don't end up hurting yourself. Better still, make some money and Nigerian girls will be after you tongue
its obvious that guys of nw a days ve concluded that all naija girls are money fricked, dear, i belt you there are still veery many of them who do not give a damn.

2 Likes

Re: ----- by Mynd44: 6:50am On Mar 26, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: ----- by Exponental(m): 7:02am On Mar 26, 2013
Ladies like it slow and steady when it comes to relationship.

1 Like

Re: ----- by nice4life: 7:14am On Mar 26, 2013
----
Re: ----- by Mynd44: 7:24am On Mar 26, 2013
nice4life:

How slow ? I don't sending just one SMS or call a day to a girl you are interested in can be considered too fast, u think so?
Did you think she might want to be just friends before going dates?
Re: ----- by Popowaa: 7:49am On Mar 26, 2013
Lol
Idowuogbo: ^hmmmm...Professional asewo! Nice one.
Re: ----- by blessedWMN(f): 7:59am On Mar 26, 2013
nice4life: My fellow NL, there is these Akata babe that I manage to get her number from her however she kind of proving hard to get.I fix a date the first day I got the number but she later complained that she couldn't get off from work.She takes a while to reply my sms. I dont know if these are signs thats she's not interested. What do you think guys?

I don't think u should contact her again, give her an opportunity 2 desire n want u..
Re: ----- by dowjones(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2013
my advice for the OP is to delete her number.
When you struggle to begin a relationship, you will definitely struggle to maintain it. If she's to busy to pick your calls or reply missed calls and sms then she's prolly not into you and is too steupid to realize that she's wasting your time by stalling you.
calling a lady the same day you got the number is NOT WRONG or desperate (i wonder who makes these rules?),it infact puts momentum on things. dude, move on to the next one and to next one till you cant move no more.

2 Likes

Re: ----- by KINGwax(m): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2013
kimberluge: OP,kidnap her! angry angry angry
LWKMD
Re: ----- by nice4life: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2013
--

1 Like

Re: ----- by DigitalSignal(m): 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
nice4life: My fellow NL, there is these Akata babe that I manage to get her number from her however she kind of proving hard to get.I fix a date the first day I got the number but she later complained that she couldn't get off from work.She takes a while to reply my sms. I dont know if these are signs thats she's not interested. What do you think guys?
You don show am your ATM card? People say it works like magic!
Re: ----- by nice4life: 6:16am On Mar 27, 2013
----
Re: ----- by pleep(m): 6:50am On Mar 27, 2013
Well, maybe its different in Nigeria, but over here getting a number doesn't mean anything. It is not proof that a girl is interested so most times i get a number i don't even text unless i'm absolutely sure its worth my while.

Don't waste your time bro. Btw next time don't set up the date on the same day, that is highly irregular.
Re: ----- by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 27, 2013
I would waste no time in deleting her number on my fone while listening to "No time" by May D, Tillaman and Skales grin
Re: ----- by Kgdavid(m): 10:50am On Mar 27, 2013
depends on a lot of things but this is kinda elementary..its not even complicated romance logic its just basic common sense. in the early stages of a relationship you must give her a bit of space... it must take tym before yu ask for her number and that only after yu are reasonably sure that she myt be interested in yu, time before yu eventually contact her and the date must be made to look like a casual hangout. thats if yu are dealing with a serious minded girl anyway.
Re: ----- by Mynd44: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2013
So now she replied huh? Good for you.
Re: ----- by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
The secret to a SOLID phone number is a good initial interaction. Most girls will give their number to even a beggar.

A number doesn't mean sh*t.

She could give it to you to get you off her back at that point in time. To get a little 'validation' from you calling and her blanking your calls and sms - ala "am still hot and lots of guys just dey worry me". Or AT THAT VERY MOMENT she gave you her number, she might have every intention of continuing the interaction but...you know girls.

When you call, she will most likely not be in the same 'mood' as she was when you met.

Meeting complete strangers is uncomfortable for most people - chics included. Why would she RISK all the awkward situations that could arise from going out to meet you? Why would she stress herself to come out and see you? Afterall another attractive guy would stop her tomorrow and take her number.

instead of taking her number under 5 seconds. Try to have a good interaction and number will be a non-issue. BTW, you can't fvck a phone number too.

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Ladies Fall Inlove With Wrong Guys / SHOCKING: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding For Séx / Starved Ladies, Pls Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.