Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Why Most Ladies Fall Inlove With Wrong Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Ladies Fall Inlove With Wrong Guys (1625 Views)

I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys / Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More / Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Ladies Fall Inlove With Wrong Guys by bilms(m): 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
A lady confess that, though it is true that most ladies fall in love with wrong guys,but she said, ladies fall in love with wrong guys because the wrong guys say the right things. Do you agree?
Re: Why Most Ladies Fall Inlove With Wrong Guys by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
@OP
when these girls are dating these "seemingly" wrong guys (to you or outsiders), these babes fully believe that dating such "bad" guy is the RIGHT thing to do, at that particular time in their lives.

also, many jilted ladies are quick to call a guy "wrong", as soon as he doesnt go down with their BS.......
LADY: buy me Brazilian hair, pay my school fees, and get me the latest BB
GUY: you dey craze, am i your father?!
LADY: this guy is the wrong guy, its over!

to each their own.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Ladies Fall Inlove With Wrong Guys by bilms(m): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
Lol. No be all ladies they do like that now

1 Like

Re: Why Most Ladies Fall Inlove With Wrong Guys by Davico(m): 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
when these girls are dating these "seemingly" wrong guys (to you or outsiders), these babes fully believe that dating such "bad" guy is the RIGHT thing to do, at that particular time in their lives.

also, many jilted ladies are quick to call a guy "wrong", as soon as he doesnt go down with their BS.......

to each their own.
Tnx bro u hit the nail on the head
Re: Why Most Ladies Fall Inlove With Wrong Guys by bilms(m): 12:10am On Apr 07, 2013
Lol. Make nl ladies catch u
Re: Why Most Ladies Fall Inlove With Wrong Guys by Nosu(m): 12:23am On Apr 07, 2013
They fall into. The wrong guys because;
1. The right guys don't exaggerate, I.e don't overrate themselves and most time ladies believe and love lies than the truth.
2. The right always seem dull because they are in control of themselves and they are not after wat they want to get.so it look as if they are not romantic,loving etc
3. They got wat they wanted. that is their desires. They want polish,muscular, rich etc
4. A lot of good ladies are naïve when it comes to guys issues, so they can easily be deceived

1 Like

Re: Why Most Ladies Fall Inlove With Wrong Guys by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 07, 2013
When you make ladies know you are better without them, then you are the wrong guy.
Re: Why Most Ladies Fall Inlove With Wrong Guys by bilms(m): 7:15am On Apr 07, 2013
Hum
Re: Why Most Ladies Fall Inlove With Wrong Guys by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 07, 2013
I agree with the poster,they fall for the wrong guys cos they say the right things to the ladies ,that's the reason these guys are called players.
Re: Why Most Ladies Fall Inlove With Wrong Guys by pleep(m): 8:08am On Apr 07, 2013
Stop complaining and become the wrong guy.

We are men, aren't we supposed to be logical? grin
Re: Why Most Ladies Fall Inlove With Wrong Guys by djeezy(m): 8:21am On Apr 07, 2013

to each their own.
Nice response.
Re: Why Most Ladies Fall Inlove With Wrong Guys by bilms(m): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2013
Lol
Re: Why Most Ladies Fall Inlove With Wrong Guys by chelseabmw(m): 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
MONEY! MONEY!! MONEY!!!
Re: Why Most Ladies Fall Inlove With Wrong Guys by Idowuogbo(f): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
chelseabmw: MONEY! MONEY!! MONEY!!!
grin grin grin
U dey para o!
Re: Why Most Ladies Fall Inlove With Wrong Guys by switdick(m): 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
To me, Ladies,like animals have to be gotten by means devised by men....Ladies are naturally insecure by nature ,although this insecurity is relative and its a comparative measure to all..

So, Ladies have an instinctive way by default how they see men,which is caused by evolutionary means like from way back,eg what parents told them about boys and men while growing up,their environment and the way Men themselves portray their desires to fulfilling anything they want just to have them....

All these and more make ladies always devise some sorta means of accepting or giving attention to men... And if you look well,its mostly girls drawn to this insecurity traits the most that fall under the category of bad men,because they have their minds tune to the kinda guy they want to approach them hence not getting the realness of such guys character,and what they themselves want...LoL

Strong and confident girls Look out for the exact qualities of truth and reality not just solely their deluded fantasies and dream guys....

Ladies will always be Ladies and will always fall short to this Cuz of their weak nature of emotions....grin

You cant walk up to a girl now and tell her you like her and wanna have something serious with her without her thinking of what your motives are,thus speculating,most times revealing what her fears are and this guy that approached her sees this leak of emotion as a tip for facilitating his trick prowess....then he decides to Play by her own book ....

That's why I like confident women,if they don't like you,they don't like you and they seldom waste time.......

Mumu girls will always be men prey...grin

Because they are the ones always coming up with thoughts that aren't there in the first place,,acting like they're Smart....grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Ladies Fall Inlove With Wrong Guys by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
U Try.. But being a Wrong Guy is not written boldly on the forehead, sha.. With time, if she is observant, and wise... She will see the real person within the guy, infront of her.
Re: Why Most Ladies Fall Inlove With Wrong Guys by sunnyt1(m): 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2013
bilms: A lady confess that, though it is true that most ladies fall in love with wrong guys,but she said, ladies fall in love with wrong guys because the wrong guys say the right things. Do you agree?

Pls wat are the right things?

They simply like deceit, have u eva tried being honest to a gal? She will hate u for it
Re: Why Most Ladies Fall Inlove With Wrong Guys by bilms(m): 7:32am On Apr 08, 2013
I like that question, what are the right things?
Re: Why Most Ladies Fall Inlove With Wrong Guys by dmcdad: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2013

to each their own.
Ha ha ha ha
I love this bruv...
Re: Why Most Ladies Fall Inlove With Wrong Guys by dmcdad: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2013
sunny t:

Pls wat are the right things?

They simply like deceit, have u eva tried being honest to a gal? She will hate u for it
You are right... And thats why I stay away from girls. What most want (lies and deceit) are things I cant offer...
Re: Why Most Ladies Fall Inlove With Wrong Guys by chelseabmw(m): 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin
U dey para o!

But na true wink
Re: Why Most Ladies Fall Inlove With Wrong Guys by bilms(m): 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hum

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding For Séx / Starved Ladies, Pls Read This / My Kind Of Man ~ Queeneth Hilbert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.