Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release (18203 Views)

Gov. Ambode Declares June 12 Public Holiday / Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day / Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2013
Geomac: I can't believe that anybody can ask for the release of Rev. King
just as no one believed that Alameyeseigha would be granted presidential pardon. anything can happen in Nigeria you know
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by Kassidy90(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2013
sit @ home ko, stand @ home ni..........
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by MissOpe(f): 10:59am On Mar 27, 2013
The Difference between Alams and REv is this... Alams stole but Rev Killed..
No Amount of money shld be compared to the life of a human.
In my opinion i feel Alams is worth d pardon and never rev king...dat blood thirsty nicoompoop

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by dammytosh: 11:14am On Mar 27, 2013
They just rubbished a reasonable fight with a foolish call.

Rev King ko , Pastor King ni.
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by andyanders: 11:19am On Mar 27, 2013
For calling for the release of Rev King, All MASSOB members should be arrested and garnished from IBO land. Massob are mad group of people.I am an Ibo man. MASSOB go to hell. fools. 99% of MASSOB members are pure group of armed robbers from the east and their environs.
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by Afam4eva(m): 11:20am On Mar 27, 2013
If it's true that they demanded Rev King's release then i want to use this opportunity to say "Thunder fire Massob". This is what you get when literate Igbos abdicate a task that they're supposed to be at the forefront of, for stark illiterates. I'm not against a group that fights for the self-determination of their people but when a group comes out to demand the release of a criminal, then you no say problem dey. Once again, God punish Massob.
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by hardbody: 11:24am On Mar 27, 2013
beylinko: I don't understand these people n I believe they don't understand themself either. How does Rev king issue relate to Boko haram, Biafra and insecurity. They beta focus their energies on wat they are good at and set their priorities right.

I am Igbo full and blue blooded. I honestly do not see the relationship either. Reverend Kind or whatever he called himself should die in line with the judgment on his head. We should align our interests and stop acting confused.
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by EagleNest(m): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2013
MASSOB cannot be taken serious again if they spew the trash about asking for Rev King's release. Are they joking or what?
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by andyanders: 11:32am On Mar 27, 2013
hardbody:

I am Igbo full and blue blooded. I honestly do not see the relationship either. Reverend Kind or whatever he called himself should die in line with the judgment on his head. We should align our interests and stop acting confused.

Well spoken my brother. I think the MASSOB now reason with their anus as their brain has left them.
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by jmoore(m): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

You want to incur the wrath of Dede and his cohorts?

Nigeria I know. who is Dede? smh
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by phillip001(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2013
my stupid country men
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by Burger01(m): 11:41am On Mar 27, 2013
Tolexander: The Ndigbo will be claiming they don't like Abacha. They chose June 8 (the day abacha died) to mourn abacha pretending to use it to mourn bomb blast victims.

It is high time we started respecting calendar. Can't just imagine picking a date and not keeping to it.
That is how we were told Biafra would be declared on the 6th of november.
grin
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by Burger01(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2013
Abeg go hang the 'king' before it's June 8...... Justice must prevail.... sad
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by greall1: 11:46am On Mar 27, 2013
Tell ur people 2 leave boko state.
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by Efikman(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2013
Maybe it's the fake MASSOB.
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by huptin(m): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
achi4u: This reminds me the first ever sit-at-home observed by massob that nearlly paralyise the enconomy of this country.
don't dare the easterners!

Oga, When did that happen? hundred years ago? hmmm thats the most delusional statement ever uttered in human history.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by boarnerges: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
please pardon me. Am not a tribalist, i disregard it to a great extent but the tenacity at which this race tend to pour out any outcome of situations on delibrate attempts to alter their existence is baffling. Am expecting somebody to say the death of late icon chinua achebe is another delibrrate attempt at altering the attempt of this race.....haba!
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by Geomac: 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: just as no one believed that Alameyeseigha would be granted presidential pardon. anything can happen in Nigeria you know

You are absolutely right.
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by huptin(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
mu2sa2: . Abacha never killed igbo people. Those who wanted to kill Abacha he acted ahead of them - simple.

Did Abacha die after eating an apple? and did oduduwa descendants have 8 years to rule instead of the four they initially asked for? strategic thinking my dear, you dont have to sacrifice millions of people to achieve your goal.
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
Afam4eva: If it's true that they demanded Rev King's release then i want to use this opportunity to say "Thunder fire Massob". This is what you get when literate Igbos abdicate a task that they're supposed to be at the forefront of, for stark illiterates. I'm not against a group that fights for the self-determination of their people but when a group comes out to demand the release of a criminal, then you no say problem dey. Once again, God punish Massob.

Is this Afam?
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2013
huptin:

Oga, When did that happen? hundred years ago? hmmm thats the most delusional statement ever uttered in human history.

Learn to understand how most NL tends to be sarcastic in their comments.... that is just another sarcastic one... cheesy

Look at another one....

One the 8th of June in the year of our Lord 2013.....the economy of Nigeria will grind to a halt....the easterners are the engine room of this nation.....so when they sneeze...the whole nation catches cold... cool
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by dederocs(m): 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
Massob don mess up...Rev King is not guilty?....are you kidding me.
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by azonto4real(m): 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2013
Which kind country b this self.....
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by Geomac: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2013
Afam4eva: If it's true that they demanded Rev King's release then i want to use this opportunity to say "Thunder fire Massob". This is what you get when literate Igbos abdicate a task that they're supposed to be at the forefront of, for stark illiterates. I'm not against a group that fights for the self-determination of their people but when a group comes out to demand the release of a criminal, then you no say problem dey. Once again, God punish Massob.

+1
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by dederocs(m): 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

Learn to understand how most NL tends to be sarcastic in their comments.... that is just another sarcastic one... cheesy

Look at another one....

One the 8th of June in the year of our Lord 2013.....the economy of Nigeria will grind to a halt....the easterners are the engine room of this nation.....so when they sneeze...the whole nation catches cold... cool
very naive and dumb statement...Ibos are market traders,Nigerian economy is controlled by blue chip companies and conglomerates.Most ibo bisuness are one man business,quite negligible in the scheme of things-talking about our macro economics.
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2013
dederocs:
very naive and dumb statement...Ibos are market traders,Nigerian economy is controlled by blue chip companies and conglomerates.Most ibo bisuness are one man business,quite negligible in the scheme of things-talking about our macro economics.

Lolzzzzz......bros, if you don't understand what sarcasm is...why not just bump my comment instead of insulting me...
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by Lilimax(f): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
Okija_juju: Umu Igbo..

What shall we do about MASSOB?! These charlatans have done more damage to us than good.
This embarassment is getting out of hand.
Ndi MASSOB has lost focus. They are beating about the bush. Odikwa egwu! Emere ha eme? O buru ogwu, o gaghi ere. I jump and pass!
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by mike404(m): 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2013
OYO
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by jerryuzo(m): 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2013
They are fools....u wana release a murder... cryThey are fools....u wana release a murder...
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by ayzero6487(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2013
jerry uzo: They are fools....u wana release a murder... cryThey are fools....u wana release a murder...

gbagaun 2ce....lolz
Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by emorse(m): 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
mr_man: Rev king? Really? They probably took a que from GEJ on the Alams pardon. If you can pardon alams, why not Rev King
On point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ / India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ / Python Dance, Crocodile Smile, Not The Solution To Agitations - Ijaw Youths.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.