Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy (12947 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Shocking!former Bayelsa Governor,diepreye Alamieyeseigha Still Alive?(see TWEETS / We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
justwise:

Oh please shut it! Who benefited from Nigerian govt investment? I paid my way through university with no single contribution from Nigerian govt. Fools like you don't seem to get it.
Who built the university you "paid your way through"? Who built the primary and secondary schools you attended?
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
Our Yansh:

How does one convince a swine to get out of the mire??

angry
Save such descriptions for your parents you ill-bred, slave-minded wretch.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Delafruita(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk: The minute someone throws a spanner in western hypocrisy, their slaves all line up to defend the indefensible. Do you know that Britain rigged Nigeria's independence elections? Do you know she falsified the nation's first census to grant the north a false majority, just so her puppets could rule this country in a hegemony from which we are yet to recover? Then this same Britain plays the hypocrite by "condemning corruption" and what do our so called educated slaves do? They don't question her double standards and hypocrisy. They lap it up like idi.ots. Until the African tells the west to Go to hell and leave Africa alone, we will make no headway as a a people. Those who helped destroy this continent Will not be allowed to play the saint. So go back to your asss licking duties while we go about building this continent.
what is your obsession with the wrong things the british did?perhaps you need to be reminded that just a decades ago,blacks were segregated in the united states.yes,the almighty united states of america,the best and most interesting democracy in the world,the freest nation on earth once segregated based on skin colour.in just 50years after johnson signed the civil rights act and other legislation,a blackman is the president of that same nation.its not about what went wrong in the past,its about how we ensure the wrongs of yesterday get corrected so we can have a better future.

the british has invaded almost every nation on earth and we are almost all in agreement that they did so for their own selfish reasons.but we cant deny the fact that if the british didnt come here,we night still be as divided and backwards as we were pre-amalgamation.i do not intend to play advocate in favour of whether amalgamation was for our own good or not.however,the british did the roads,gave us railway and many other amenities.and judging by the lack of progress we have made since 1960,its safe to say we would have been better off putting of independence for a few more decades.look at south africa for example.most of the development in that nation was courtesy of the colonialists.mandela was in prison for 27years and many of them were killed in the struggle against apartheid,however,i believe they are the better for it because if they had been self-governing since 1960,they probably might be even worse than nigeria.

the issue here is the brazen disregard for bayelsans as shown by the man they entrusted their affairs to.he decided to filter away their collective patrimony and he was caught in the UK with monies not belonging to him but to bayelsans.he jumped bail,disguised and fled and you are here quoting supposed british attrocities.

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Demdem(m): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk: You are a liar. I stated that the Catholic church has stolen trillions of dollars from the entire world, not just Nigeria. And that they needed to return all their loot to the world's people before "condemning corruption"" in Nigeria or anywhere else. See, I'm one of those who simply cannot keep silent in the face of rancid hypocrisy and double standards. I will not sit by while known armed robbers go around criticising pickpockets. You wish to play that game, fine. But not all of us are stu.pid.

Fool, when am not mobile will search for the thread for all to see ur hypocrisy and stupidity. ur mindset was exposed for all to see.Ur screwed mentality tends to criticized and attribute our present failures as a country to those outside. It's easier for u to wage a war on the queen of England for the pains of delta people than the dog udaughan.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Delafruita(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk: Do you know the hundreds of billions of dollars worth of resources that accrued to Nigeria from 1914 to 1960? Do you know how people live in Nigeria when they should not have to live like that given the bounties of their country looted by the same British now preaching anti-corruption? Did Alams loot with them? No, he wasn't even born yet. Anytime someone calls out the west on their duplicity and hypocrisy, some colonised slave turns up to call one a "racist". You really are a clown, and a none too smart one at that.
bear in mind the fact that there wasnt oil.at least not in large quantity
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Demdem(m): 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
Our Yansh:

How does one convince a swine to get out of the mire??

angry

U made sense die. grin a hopeless stubborn one for that matter.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
Delafruita:
what is your obsession with the wrong things the british did?perhaps you need to be reminded that just a decades ago,blacks were segregated in the united states.yes,the almighty united states of america,the best and most interesting democracy in the world,the freest nation on earth once segregated based on skin colour.in just 50years after johnson signed the civil rights act and other legislation,a blackman is the president of that same nation.its not about what went wrong in the past,its about how we ensure the wrongs of yesterday get corrected so we can have a better future.

the british has invaded almost every nation on earth and we are almost all in agreement that they did so for their own selfish reasons.but we cant deny the fact that if the british didnt come here,we night still be as divided and backwards as we were pre-amalgamation.i do not intend to play advocate in favour of whether amalgamation was for our own good or not.however,the british did the roads,gave us railway and many other amenities.and judging by the lack of progress we have made since 1960,its safe to say we would have been better off putting of independence for a few more decades.look at south africa for example.most of the development in that nation was courtesy of the colonialists.mandela was in prison for 27years and many of them were killed in the struggle against apartheid,however,i believe they are the better for it because if they had been self-governing since 1960,they probably might be even worse than nigeria.

the issue here is the brazen disregard for bayelsans as shown by the man they entrusted their affairs to.he decided to filter away their collective patrimony and he was caught in the UK with monies not belonging to him but to bayelsans.he jumped bail,disguised and fled and you are here quoting supposed british attrocities.
Can you people see what I am talking about? This is the mental slavery to whites that is killing us more than anything else. Here you are talking utter pig shiit, praising the British looters of Africa, while condemning the African govts who actually did something to better your miserable lives. You claim the British built roads in Nigeria? How many roads? Roads to where? Get this. At least 98 percent of the current road network was constructed by post colonial indigenous govts. The British did not build one single dual carriageway. The railway they built was simply north to south, in order to evacuate our resources to the ports for shipment overseas. The monies they made from such trade, they embezzled. In 1954 a report showed that the colonial govt had built a total of 44 hospitals for the entire Nigerian population of 80 million, and 11 "whites only" hospitals to serve the few hundred colonial officers. Is that not the height of evil? And then you start talking nonsense about "they should have stayed longer". Stayed longer to continue their thievery and deliberate non-development of their black territories? It's really astonishing the level of ignorance many of you display with regard to the actions of the whites in this country. Our indigenous leaders may not be saints,, but by God they are a million times better than any white colonialists.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by justwise(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk: Who built the university you "paid your way through"? Who built the primary and secondary schools you attended?

The British.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
Delafruita:
bear in mind the fact that there wasnt oil.at least not in large quantity
Do you think the world was not trading and developing before the large scale use of crude oil? Before crude, commodities like palm oil, cocoa, tin, rubber, iron ore, commanded a hefty price on the international market, and were traded extensively. Was it not money from cocoa that Awo used to develop the western region in just a few years? In fact Awo was fond of telling the British that he had achieved more in the Western region in 5 years than Britain had achieved in all of Africa in 100 years, and he was absolutely correct. The Brits Rap.ed Africa silly. By right we should all have been like South Africa, developed nations with infrastructure, if the colonialists had reinvested even a third of what they made from Africa, in the continent. Instead we had to start from scratch in 1960, building everything from basic roads to schools to power grids, at a time when the rest of the world had long past that stage, so you cannot have these same British looters coming today to play saint. The African leaders they criticise are hundred times better than them.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
justwise:

The British.
Ah. You were among the very lucky 0.1 percent who got educated courtesy of the British. You must be an elitist since you wish to use your favoured status to deceive the rest of us about the Brits. The record of their utter neglect of the education sector cannot be erased.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by InvertedHammer: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
born2fuck: Even Alamieyeseigha corpse will never accept to board plane to UK, not to talk of him alive....Alamieyeseigha will never travel to UK or USA again

As I see it, Alams is not leaving Nigeria anytime soon for fear of Ibori treatment
...And there wont be GEJ to help him escape

Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Gbawe2: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
Delafruita:
what is your obsession with the wrong things the british did? perhaps you need to be reminded that just a decades ago,blacks were segregated in the united states.yes,the almighty united states of america,the best and most interesting democracy in the world,the freest nation on earth once segregated based on skin colour.in just 50years after johnson signed the civil rights act and other legislation,a blackman is the president of that same nation.its not about what went wrong in the past,its about how we ensure the wrongs of yesterday get corrected so we can have a better future.

My brother, you put things well. Yet some of us know ourselves enough to know what Rossikk is. Believe me when I say people like him are the failed diasporans in the UK who find it expedient to blame the white man, and never their own deficient mentality and outlook, for all their own self-inflicted failings. Professional, personal and societal failings is the fault of 'whitey'.

To these bitter and twisted souls, any successful black person who does not want to join them in the gutter of racism, or a malevolent fixation on the past, is an "Uncle Tom". Yet ask the losers, who all fancy themselves as Nkrumahs and Lumumba, what they are doing for Africa and the answer is a big fat zero !!!!

We are talking of today and a period the Nigerian is in control and should really be showing he can control his own fate, as he asked to do, for the advancement of the biggest black nation on earth. Instead some loser is telling us to ask Britain to account for money looted from Africa in 1852 !!! Let us dwell on the past then and make that fixation 'carte blanche' for African leaders doing the most horrible things to those they lead in 2013 and beyond.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Demdem(m): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
Gbawe.:

My brother, you put things well. Yet some of us know ourselves enough to know what Rossikk is. Believe me when I say people like him are the failed diasporans in the UK who find it expedient to blame the white man, and never their own deficient mentality and outlook, for all their own self-inflicted failings. Professional, personal and societal failings is the fault of 'whitey'.

To these bitter and twisted souls, any successful black person who does not want to join them in the gutter of racism, or a malevolent fixation on the past, is an "Uncle Tom". Yet ask the losers, who all fancy themselves as Nkrumahs and Lumumba, what they are doing for Africa and the answer is a big fat zero !!!!

We are talking of today and a period the Nigerian is in control and should really be showing he can control his own fate, as he asked to do, for the advancement of the biggest black nation on earth. Instead some loser is telling us to ask Britain to account for money looted from Africa in 1852 !!! Let us dwell on the past then and make that fixation 'carte blanche' for African leaders doing the most horrible things to those they lead in 2013 and beyond.

Love ur post, especially the last paragraph. That's the koko.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
Gbawe.:

I wonder why you feel the need to stretch it back to 1852. Why not 1920s, 30s, 40s, 50s? Is that too close to airbrush, Mr slaveboy bodyguard for Brits? "malevolent fixation on the past"? So we should let them get away with their mass looting since it was in the past? Do you realise the money they looted can still be traced? So why don't you let off Alams as well since his crimes are in the past? One rule for your white masters and another for blacks? Typical.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by justwise(m): 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk: Ah. You were among the very lucky 0.1 percent who got educated courtesy of the British. You must be an elitist since you wish to use your favoured status to deceive the rest of us about the Brits. The record of their utter neglect of the education sector cannot be erased.

British govt building the school does not mean that i did not pay for my education? Are you struggling to follow simple logic?
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by BeraBera(f): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
That one is his business with the UK authorities. As far as his activities in Nigeria are concerned, he has been pardoned by the National Council of State. If he likes, let him go to UK for jamboree or medical check-up; Na him sabi.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
justwise:

British govt building the school does not mean that i did not pay for my education? Are you struggling to follow simple logic?
Dude you lost me. Fact is that the only reason most people can come here to insult Nigerian leaders in crisp English is that the Nigerian govt did what the British govt did not do, ie provide mass education to the Nigerian public. Had the British still been in charge, people like Gbawe and others would be in their villages tapping palm wine and hunting rabbits like their illiterate forbears, not on NL insulting those who gave them a better life, ie the Nigerian govt. Proof? Literacy rate in the 1950s was under 10 percent after 60 years of British rule. Today it is 75 percent after 50 years of indigenous rule. Go figure!
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by justwise(m): 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk: Dude you lost me. Fact is that the only reason most people can come here to insult Nigerian leaders in crisp English is that the Nigerian govt did what the British govt did not do, ie provide mass education to the Nigerian public. Had the British still been in charge, people like Gbawe and others would be in their villages tapping palm wine and hunting rats and rabbits like their illiterate forbears, not on NL insulting those who gave them a better life, ie the Nigerian govt. Proof? Literacy rate in the 1950s was under 10 percent. Today it is 75 percent. Go figure!

Obviously you are confused and the evidence is clearly seen from all your disjointed arguments. Is as if you having being living in planet ape for ages.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
And the people who ensured it remained at under 10 percent while looting the country are the ones "condemning corruption". The cheek of it.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
justwise:

Obviously you are confused and the evidence is clearly seen from all your disjointed arguments. Is as if you having being living in planet ape for ages.

It is your mother that is living on planet whatever. If you have nothing to say but call Africans racist names, it says all about who sent you here. Devil.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by justwise(m): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk: It is your mother that is living on planet whatever. If you have nothing to say but call Africans racist names, it says all about who sent you here. Devil.

Yes you are closer to an ape then normal reasonable Nigerian with a good head on his shoulder.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by tutu1: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
UK is funny they accuse him of stealing money, if he did, he definitely didn't work alone,why have they not arrested his lawyer accountant and family who help him move money in UK. If they really have proof. I thought it was innocent until proven guilty, when it was Ibori's case they arrested everyone oh, from house girls, wifes, lawyer, cleaner, etc hmmmm
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
justwise:

Yes you are closer to an ape then normal reasonable Nigerian with a good head on his shoulder.
Your mother and father are gorillas and you a hybrid ape/baboon creature. Your siblings are various combinations/hybrids of dogs, jackals, goats, cows, and zebras. Worthless bast.ard wastrel.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by justwise(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk: Your mother and father are gorillas and you a hybrid ape/baboon creature. Your siblings are various combinations/hybrids of dogs, jackals, goats, cows, and zebras. Worthless bast.ard wastrel.

Hahahaha...you are really sweating it out here, i will not bring your parents into this, i guess they gave birth to something they thought that got common sense but...end up with a thing like you
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by ekoilee: 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
Gbawe.:

Well said.

I had an argument with then joker the other day about Nigeria giving national awards to criminals, corrupt and incompetent people and the clown made so many excuses and justify that rubbish by railing on irrelevant Noble that has nothing to do with Nigeria and even the discussion.

That character has some other issues. Obviously, he's very mentally corrupt.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
GEJ knew there was an extradition request from the UK government on DSP Alams. To avert the Ibori type of treatment on his benefactor, he quickly decided to grant Alami a contriversial and undeserved state pardon hoping that with that clemency, the UK government will relax the heat on Alamsco. But he got it wrong becos nothing has changed. The Brits are looking for his godfather now more than before and Nigerians now know he was trying to fool all 150 million of us.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
justwise:

Hahahaha...you are really sweating it out here, i will not bring your parents into this, i guess they gave birth to something they thought that got common sense but...end up with a thing like you
You are worse than a thing. You are an evil animal sent here to deceive Africans with the myth that the west cares about them. People like us will always be here to shine the truth on your lies and obfuscations. If you can't stand that, go tie a rope to your neck and hang yourself.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
So all these while d uk or whatever didn't remember that alams had a pending case with them after hw many yrs nw?
If alams had not been pardoned by his boy so d uk wldnt have made all these noise nw abi?
That is how they keep aiding all the thieves in governance today only to shout corruption tomorrow.
Both the uk, the usa and all of the so called world goverments are all aiding corrupt past and present leaders in nigeria.
I still remember corrupt leaders still alife here in nigeria that committed genocides and gross human right violation that are still shuttling tru and frow the uk and usa yet the so called world leaders turned a blind eye cause these guys allowed their shaddy oil deals in Nigeria to continue without challenge.
Tot d former american vp had bribery and financial case to answer in Nigeria according to efcc?
When is he gonna be extradited back to 9ja?
Let's stop fooling ourselves, these guys has no moral right to make all these noise because they actually aid this home criminals from defrauding nigerians and accepting the proceeds in their home countries.
Its only a crime when the british and american goverments says so abi?
Besides, y wait till nw- tot we have hard this extradiction pact with them all these while so y vnt they explored that rule all these while?
Tot some yahoo guys have been extradited on so many occasions within the space of a week so y hasn't mr alams and all other past governours and ex-presidents and military heads of states and currupt civil servants and business men that has shaddy financial transactions with their countries been extradited while alams issue was forgoten/abandoned for over 7yrs nw or his case file was missing in uk and only resurfaced immediately he was granted pardon then they suddenly remembered he has a case to answer.
Let them keep fooling gullible Nigerians and not me. If they want alams within 24hrs they can and know exactly what to do so y d noise?
They can actually help us get rid of all politically corrupt leaders amongs us but sadly they are all their business associates thus they are just making a mockery of we the masses cos they know exactly what to do if they really want to stop curroption in nigeria.
Abeg, make I hear word jor

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Rossikk(m): 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
eko ilee:

Well said.

I had an argument with then joker the other day about Nigeria giving national awards to criminals, corrupt and incompetent people and the clown made so many excuses and justify that rubbish by railing on irrelevant Noble that has nothing to do with Nigeria and even the discussion.

That character has some other issues. Obviously, he's very mentally corrupt.
Oh yes. You were the slave who tried to claim the Nobel prize was clean, with all its recipients upright members of society, as opposed to the "comedic Nigerian awards", until I came in and listed a litany of mass murderers, child rapi.ists, terrorists, and even nuclear bomb developers given the Nobel peace prize, before you started ranting like a lunatic that the discussion was not about the Nobel. See, whenever we shove the mirror of your mental slavery to foreigners in your face, you never wanna see it. If you don't wanna see it, then stop elevating everything foreign over your own. If you do, you will always have people like me to drown your slave mentality with home truths.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by texazzpete(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
byrron:
Both the uk, the usa and all of the so called world goverments are all aiding corrupt past and present leaders in nigeria.
I still remember corrupt leaders still alife here in nigeria that committed genocides and gross human right violation that are still shuttling tru and frow the uk and usa yet the so called world leaders turned a blind eye cause these guys allowed their shaddy oil deals in Nigeria to continue without challenge.

Name any one of these former leaders that have been indicted or convicted of genocide and gross human right violation. I'm waiting.

byrron:
Tot d former american vp had bribery and financial case to answer in Nigeria according to efcc?
When is he gonna be extradited back to 9ja?

No former American VP has a case to answer. If there was any proof of his guilt, he'd have been in a US jail by now, joining several former mayors, senators etc.
Provide proof of your claims

byrron:
Let's stop fooling ourselves, these guys has no moral right to make all these noise because they actually aid this home criminals from defrauding nigerians and accepting the proceeds in their home countries.
Its only a crime when the british and american goverments says so abi?
Besides, y wait till nw- tot we have hard this extradiction pact with them all these while so y vnt they explored that rule all these while?

SOme shady british companies aid money laundering. When the Govt and scotland yard hear of it, they deal with them. There are some folks being punished for helping Ibori launder cash...

byrron:
Tot some yahoo guys have been extradited on so many occasions within the space of a week so y hasn't mr alams been extradited for over 7yrs nw or his case file was missing in uk and only resurfaced immediately he was granted pardon then they suddenly remembered he has a case to answer.
Let them keep fooling gullible Nigerians and not me. If they want alams within 24hrs they can and know exactly what to do so y d noise?

We have no extradition pact. We have never extradited any yahoo boy to the UK. Your addled brain is confusing 'deportation' with 'extradition'. More education would have fixed you.

The Crown prosecution service and Scotland Yard have never forgotten about Alams. If you think the case file has been 'misplaced' or they had forgotten, know that even thief Alams has better brains than you do; he never dared set foot into any country with an extradition treaty with the UK.
Abi you think Alams for no mind attend Tuface wedding for Dubai? cheesy
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by texazzpete(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk: You are worse than a thing. You are an evil animal sent here to deceive Africans with the myth that the west cares about them. People like us will always be here to shine the truth on your lies and obfuscations. If you can't stand that, go tie a rope to your neck and hang yourself.

My dear lapdog, at least we can quantify the amount of money Alams stole. More than 50 billion naira.

You've provided ZERO proof of 'hundreds of billions of dollars' stolen from Nigeria. How did you quantify that amount? How many bags of groundnuts, oil palm and cocoa make up the 'hundreds of billions' stolen?

Why stop at hundreds of billions? Since you're quite obviously pulling that figure out of your backside, why didn't you say 'hundreds of trillions'?! or maybe one quadrillion?
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by ekoilee: 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rossikk: Oh yes. You were the slave who tried to claim the Nobel prize was clean, with all its recipients upright members of society, as opposed to the "comedic Nigerian awards", until I came in and listed a litany of mass murderers, child rapi.ists, terrorists, and even nuclear bomb developers given the Nobel peace prize, before you started ranting like a lunatic that the discussion was not about the Nobel. See, whenever we shove the mirror of your mental slavery to foreigners in your face, you never wanna see it. If you don't wanna see it, then stop elevating everything foreign over your own. If you do, you will always have people like me to drown your slave mentality with home truths.

Too bad you sound like a retar/ded broken record and a hopeless nuisance to me so you need to quit typing your and posting your thoughtless garbage just to convince me that you are not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Refineries Operated At 10% Capacity In August, Recorded N31.7bn Loss / Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? / Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.