Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy (12948 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Shocking!former Bayelsa Governor,diepreye Alamieyeseigha Still Alive?(see TWEETS / We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
Until BRITAIN comes out and declares how much she has stolen from Nigeria since the VERY FIRST DAY a British man set foot in this country, right down till today, via her multinationals like Shell and co, and then declares HOW MUCH loot stolen by Nigerians is deposited in her banks, and then DECLARES that she is ready to RETURN all the billions (perhaps trillions) of pounds sitting in her banks back to ordinary Nigerians - until she does that - she should go and park well.

Even if she says ''we don't trust the Nigerian govt to distribute the wealth'' let her decide to apportion the cash DIRECTLY to ordinary Nigerians, or whatever other means that ensures the people get the benefit of those monies.

THEN when she says ''we are fighting corruption in Nigeria'', intelligent people like us will take her seriously.

Anything short of that is STORY STORY. Not all Nigerians can be fooled all of the time. Using small fry like Alams as props to play 'international saint' WILL NOT WORK.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by 1025: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
i tot the pardon was a world pardon? in fact, i learnt that that pardon covered every other criminal in nigeria. gej as a president pardoning the gang leader(alams) means pardon for every criminal in nigeria those who have stolen in the past, those stealing now and those that will steal in future.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Gbawe: 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Come on go and park your backside somewhere. Mr Businessman and investor. What is the nature of your business? What are you investing in? Why are you afraid to tell us? Idiaatttt. I bet it's something detrimental to the economy, hence your hiding it.

You better sit your azz somewhere and chill you silly empty barrel. You are totally irrelevant and a waster drifting in the wind. Don't make a f00l of yourself and be exposed for the silly fantasist, empty noise maker, loser and dreamer you have always been. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Solozzo(m): 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
Incidentally there was a time Alams requested to do his time in the Uk when he was suffering hard in naija custody awaiting trial, and OBJ refused to send him back to London
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by KnowAll(m): 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
[size=18pt]when is Jonathan going to pardon Ibori[/size]
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Vires: 12:01am On Mar 29, 2013
fkaz: Alam will be force to patronise our national hospital because, Even if Alam get cancer of eyes he no go near UK

Alams is condemned to Nigeria for life, even if he is seriously ill, he would have to patronize a hospital here.
He dare not travel to any other country, they might just hand him over to the British

Am sure James Ibori would never have imagined that a "middleeast" country like Emirates would hand him over when he fled to Dubai
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Solozzo(m): 12:05am On Mar 29, 2013
ROSSIKE: Until BRITAIN comes out and declares how much she has stolen from Nigeria since the VERY FIRST DAY a British man set foot in this country, right down till today, via her multinationals like Shell and co, and then declares HOW MUCH loot stolen by Nigerians is deposited in her banks, and then DECLARES that she is ready to RETURN all the billions (perhaps trillions) of pounds sitting in her banks back to ordinary Nigerians - until she does that - she should go and park well.

Even if she says ''we don't trust the Nigerian govt to distribute the wealth'' let her decide to apportion the cash DIRECTLY to ordinary Nigerians, or whatever other means that ensures the people get the benefit of those monies.

THEN when she says ''we are fighting corruption in Nigeria'', intelligent people like us will take her seriously.

Anything short of that is STORY STORY. Not all Nigerians can be fooled all of the time. Using small fry like Alams as props to play 'international saint' WILL NOT WORK.

Don't forget the benefits of British rule, and that they had become tired of corruption by Nigerians since the fifties. Naija man too like to thief and put money abroad. Alams disgraced naija too much.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by seunajia: 8:21am On Mar 29, 2013
The British asked the government to extradite Alams because he committed money laundering in their country, criminally jumped bail, disguised as a woman and escaped to Nigeria. But for some corrupt reasons, it hasn't and some roSICK is here chatting utter tosh.

Its okay for Alams and co to steal us blind because the British colonised us, ba?

I am still trying to figure if you're one of the resident GEJ apologists. If you are, I wager GEJ's reasoning is this way too. Since you guys always tend to echo their rot-- the height of CLUELESSNESS.

I blame the Nigerian youths.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by jidewin(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
make dem nab am quick shame naija justice system again jare.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Pukkah: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Where did this peabrain sneak out from? No surprise you lined up behind the ''oyibo is my god'' idi.otss here.

The topic is NOT AT ALL ''CLEAR''. At least not to you. The topic is about Britain's involvement in the Alams issue. Now YOU wish us not to examine the conduct of the British, who are party to the case. You just want us to see them as irreproachable gods, while we reserve ALL the blame for Alams. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

It was a British lawyer who came up with the saying ''He who comes to equity must come with clean hands''.

If Britain is to be involved in ''anti-corruption'' in Nigeria, HER ROLE IN STARTING AND PERPETUATING THAT CORRUPTION MUST BE EXAMINED THOROUGHLY. If you don't like that, go and jump into Lagos Lagoon.

You're not an oyinbo worshipper yet your master dons a Western hat all over the place. Why not first preach your fantasy (black supremacist mentality) to him?

You go about basking in the glory of thousands of years ago while ignoring today's realities and you can't see that you have a major problem?

Was Nigeria the only country that was colonized? What of Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand, etc?

Ill-bred racist!
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by texazzpete(m): 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
byrron: Mr all knowing, since u know everything now answer the following questions.

1. since the British government knows we don't have any extradition pacts with them, why is Alams the criminal still wanted in UK when they know he is never gonna step his foot there nor countries they have extradition treaties with since he must have learn lessons from ibori's pilgrimage to Dubai which ended him up in a British prison?

It seems my initial assessment of you as a m0r0n was apt. What does the presence or absence of an extradition treaty have to do with whether a man is wanted or not? Are you sane? So you expect his slate to be wiped clean because he's temporarily out of reach?

byrron:
2. so genocide becomes a crime only when our western masters says so and commences the trial of its perpetrators, until then we as a people lack the capacity to label the mass murder of a people of same ethnic/tribal extraction by a sitting president or head of state as genocide? guess its a friendly killing then.

3. so all corrupt foreign officials in UK and America are all convicted and now in jail right?

WTF are you rambling about? Who mentioned anything about westerners here? What is this inferiority complex behind your 'western masters' freudian slip?
None of IBB, Gowon, OBJ et al have been convicted or indicted by any Nigerian court for Genocide or fraud committed in Nigeria. Ergo, in the eyes of the international community, these men are completely clean.

See what I said earlier about Nigerians doing their hard work by themselves?

byrron:

4. pls disproof these reports here in as regards Mr Dick Cheney a former American vice president since you don't know about this case and were it was committed and which countries laws was broken (http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2010/12/201012851859695283.html).

how it was resolved(http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/nigeria/101204/nigeria-corruption-dick-cheney-halliburton), (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/dec/15/nigeria-dick-cheney-plea-halliburton.

Reactions from the outcome:
Campaigners in the Niger delta expressed disappointment at the plea bargain. Celestine AkpoBari, programme officer at Social Action Nigeria, said: "I would have loved to see Dick Cheney in chains in our court and facing justice in our prisons. That would have been a very big point that would have lifted Nigeria out of its woes." (http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=9948603#page:showThread,9948603).

The US Government rigorously prosecuted the haliburton case and punished those it found guilty. Cheney was investigated and found clean. The EFCC had no case against Cheney except the broad assumption that he must be guilty since he was the current head of haliburton. That doesn't hold up.

Either way, haliburton as a company chose to settle the matter with Nigeria to keep some execs out of Nigerian court. Your statement was that Cheney HAS a case to answer in Nigeria. He does not. Dick Cheney is free to waltz into Lagos if he chooses to.

You say a man has a case to answer, then you post links that show his company had settled the matter conclusively with the Nigerian Government. Is this a sign of a normal, educated individual?

byrron:
5. I have discovered that those that always brings up ones level of education when trying to buttress their point are always the least educated (complex i guess)just like u. remember i talked about the US and UK when i used the word extradition and i didn't limit it to Alams case with the UK alone (comprehension difficulties i guess by mr educated)Guess u were getting ur self acclaimed high level of education in Jupiter when all these issues were going on right?
(http://www.africanoutlookonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2547%3Anigerian-anti-graft-agency),(https://www.nairaland.com/861704/court-extradites-nigerian-us-n125.3m), (http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/07/26/u-s-wants-419-suspect-extradited/),
(http://www.punchng.com/metro/court-extradites-nigerian-to-us-for-n125-3m-fraud/).

hope u now know the difference between extradition and deportation from the links i sent to u mr educated and all knowing A.K.A knows everything and others don't know and are list educated.

Actually, lying scumbag, you were talking about the UK. Sadly, not a single one of those links talks about Yahoo boys being extradited to the UK.

It saddens me that not only are you intellectually challenged, you also resort to barefaced lies to make your points.

byrron:
you are not fit and proper to discuss in a public forum except faceless places like here cause you tend to leave the subject matter backed up with facts and do more of assumptions and I.T.K when u should be humble enough to learn and even if u think u are learned all u need do is to STF and learn more grin grin grin grin grin.

I know the folks i can listen to and learn from on Nairaland. Unfortunately, my dear cretin, you do not belong to that group.

byrron:
ok granted Nigeria does not have an extradition treaty with Britain just the way we don't have the doctrine of necessity in our constitution that made mr Jonathan the president of Nigeria by the legislative house yet such immediate arrangements were made to address an issue hence all technicalities and laws had to be set aside for a more pragmatic solution.

In like manner the British government could have exploited so many diplomatic options to get thief alams back to their country if they wanted him so badly as they claim to do now which u as a member of the all knowing class seems not to know.

Not only are you a cretin, it seems you have difficulty comprehending written English. The OP article clearly states the British wrote to the FG, similar to the way they wrote to the FG when they were chasing Ibori.
That is the diplomatic option they've pursued. Is it their fault that such attempts have been frustrated by a PDP led FG desperate to protect the corrupt...the same FG you and Rossikke LOVE so much?

My dear lapdog, you make this too easy!

byrron:
finally, i only expressed my opinion by asking germane questions but since you left the issue and brought a different dimension by going to the point of digressing and bringing up irrelevant issues such as my educational level then i have a right to response and that is exactly what i have done in a very sarcastic and objective manner.

before u digress further which i know u will surely do, can u pls provided answers and reasons to the 6 issues i raised in here then after that u can have ur bumpy ego ride.

done with u sir but look forward to ur rational response that's if ur high level of education wouldn't fall ur hands again sir. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

'Sarcastic and objective manner'. You don't say.

As expected, your comeback only served to reinforce my opinion of you as a m0r0n. To his credit, that slave Rossike is probably being paid for his duties as a lapdog for brutish kleptomaniacs. I hope for your sake you're being remunerated for this imbecility.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by texazzpete(m): 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
seunajia: The British asked the government to extradite Alams because he committed money laundering in their country, criminally jumped bail, disguised as a woman and escaped to Nigeria. But for some corrupt reasons, it hasn't and some roSICK is here chatting utter tosh.

Its okay for Alams and co to steal us blind because the British colonised us, ba?

I am still trying to figure if you're one of the resident GEJ apologists. If you are, I wager GEJ's reasoning is this way too. Since you guys always tend to echo their rot-- the height of CLUELESSNESS.

I blame the Nigerian youths.

I can help you with this...he IS one of the resident GEJ apologists.

Confusingly, he's fond of raving and raging at 'whites' for historical suffering of blacks yet displays great pleasure and support for the torment and suffering of Black people at the hands of corrupt black tyrants in modern times. Go figure.
Re: Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy by Gbawe: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2013
texazzpete:

I can help you with this...he IS one of the resident GEJ apologists.

Confusingly, he's fond of raving and raging at 'whites' for historical suffering of blacks yet displays great pleasure and support for the torment and suffering of Black people at the hands of corrupt black tyrants in modern times. Go figure.

My brother, what makes their sort even more despicable is the fact they have nil investment in the continent they claim to love so much. Nada. Zilch. At the root of their rants is failure in the diaspora they blame on 'whitey'. I know them well. Sad, frustrated losers with total charisma bypass.

Ask them when they set foot on the African continent last or when they are even planning to go. Sad tossers. If some of us do not know the truth on the ground then we may well fall for the antics of these racist fools. As things stand, they are the biggest waste of space conceivable.

Outstanding, brave and upright Africans are getting involved and doing real things yet these racist losers, failures and cowards stay in the diaspora making the same noise they have made on different Nigerians blogs for the past 10 years without so much as setting foot in the continent or even improving the life of one single African over the years they have pathetically spammed various African discussion forums with their toxic, worthless, paranoid and racist messages. These fools are not worth anyone's time because they are losers. The inspirational Africans are those confident and secure in themselves. They are determined to succeed and have no time for excuses in an increasingly globalised world where merit and talent is gradually becoming the defining factor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. / Asari Mangeta Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa / Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.