Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? (39273 Views)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by its22078: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
the truth has a funny way of coming out in the end. it doesn't matter if jealousy is involved or not - this is an important information that u need to tell your sister. Imagine if she finds out years later, she'd say, 'why didn't you tell me?'
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by dridowu: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by chukiz(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
Pls come up with something else the story is so fake thank God at least u make front
page
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
Stories like this on the Front Page is to say the least very Naive. It doesn’t tell well of “some” niaraland moderators.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Rooneyboy(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
My dear poster , pls I would strongly advice u leave things the way they are , your younger sis didn't ask for ur consent or opinion on her wanting to get married to the guy.

Again , I hope u don't intend opening ur legs for the said guy again in ur life
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Annie2gud(f): 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
As yet another movie from nollycrane.

Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
Hot
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Jesuspikin87(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
Looking for a producer for ur #CoolStory#......Try. Zeb Ejiro and not Nairalanders.

Pathological Liar....Omo Ale Oniro!!!!!!
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by chuckdee4(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
sexkillz: Which Saturday December 15th, you pathetic liar? We are in March! And December 15 2013 is on a SUNDAY!!!

Suberu.

BUSTED!!!
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Oohrhii(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
why is this even an issue..

8 Yrs is a very long time..

Its not a secret..and its definitely not a sin..

@Op just let sleeping Dogs lye!.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by seye4nii(f): 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
TELL HER AND U GET A LOVELY SLAP 4 YR FACE
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Orikinla(m): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
ocman: During my wild days in the university nine years ago I had a brief fling with a guy I met through a friend. We had séx a few times and saw each other for about a month before we lost touch.

Fast forward eight years later; my immediate younger sister introduced this same guy to me as her boyfriend. I was hoping they would break up so he wouldn't be an issue between my sister and I but that didn't happen.

A year later, they are getting married. Their wedding is actually this Saturday December 15th. There's serious friction between the guy and I as we can't even look at each other or talk directly to each other.

I have been avoiding him since he hooked up with my sister but now that they are about to be married, I'm stuck.
Should I tell my sister what happened between us or leave things the way they are? Does she have a right to know?
I'm confused. Pls help!!!

PLEASE, LET YOUR SISTER AND FAMILY KNOW BEFORE THE WEDDING.
DOING SO WILL SAVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FROM THE CONSEQUENCES OF WHAT WILL FOLLOW LATER.
DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU TO HIDE THE TRUTH.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by wengerjay(m): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
Fiancee=A woman to whom a man is engaged to be married.
Fiance=A man to whom a woman is engaged to be married.
I rest my case!
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by andyanders: 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
ifyfaith:

WHAT IF THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO KNEW HER THEN WITH THE GUY,AND KNOWS THE YOUNGER SIS TOO?

Well, 8yrs is not 8 days and we should remember that at this point that they have planned to marry, why bring up the case?
As I said, to me, let them try to resolve this issue out by her not spilling the beans and the lady might hold her responsible for the breakage. Or maybe, let the guy and her sister, just 3 of them come together and open up on the issue and see if they can agree to agree. But it is going to be a stigma if anything both right and wrong comes out of it.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Mcfemad(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
ocman: During my wild days in the university nine years ago I had a brief fling with a guy I met through a friend. We had séx a few times and saw each other for about a month before we lost touch.

Fast forward eight years later; my immediate younger sister introduced this same guy to me as her boyfriend. I was hoping they would break up so he wouldn't be an issue between my sister and I but that didn't happen.

A year later, they are getting married. Their wedding is actually this Saturday December 15th. There's serious friction between the guy and I as we can't even look at each other or talk directly to each other.

I have been avoiding him since he hooked up with my sister but now that they are about to be married, I'm stuck.
Should I tell my sister what happened between us or leave things the way they are? Does she have a right to know?
I'm confused. Pls help!!!

...with the bolded, this crap can be on NL front page? Its really surprising this was posted this morning and the poster is claiming this Saturday, December 15th (maybe he's another world, though). But, Our Moderators are sleeping and tired of being one to have recommended/put this on the home page. Seun and his team need to wake up and be thorough with what they put on the front page. This is actually messy.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by wengerjay(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
Are u people Lesbians?
Fiancee=A woman to whom a man is engaged to be married.
Fiance=A man to whom a woman is engaged to be married.
I rest my case![/quote]
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by greatgod2012(f): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
This is one of the reasons why decency can never be over-emphasized.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Sweetapple007(f): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
Re u married? If not, stay clear ur sis happiness na jealousy dey worry u ad if u re married shut the Bleep up.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Morgan1092(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
OP! U must be kidding ursef. Saturday Dec. 15th of whc year? Cos if it is 2013..... Hmmmm! I rest my comment.
@topic: i suggest u remain mute on dis, or rather try 2 hav a discussion wit d guy (not inside room, b4 wht hapn in 1978 wil repeat itsef), den both of u shld agree on hw 2 address d mata.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Sweetapple007(f): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
Re u married? If u re not, na jealousy the worry you ad if u re married shut the Bleep up.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
I think its suppose to be you and d guy dats suppose to make dat decision of whether to tell ur sister or not. Well make sure you don't sleep with him again in the process oh! angry
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Chimerase(m): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
At op I put it to u dt u dnt hv work wts sort of pathetic rubbish is dis, december 15 wia de producer of dis gossip, pls amebo go get a life or maybe get somtin doin u re to idle for ma liking
angry
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by odafe: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
why didn't you tell your sister earlier? now that the relatnshp is heading to the alter, you now want to break her heart. Abge keep your story to your self and don't even tell any human being on this earth else it will get to your sister's ear. And it will ruin both you and your sister.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by CHIMSKY(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
andyanders: You should allow them be.You lost contact over 8yrs and all of a sudden, you saw him with your younger sister and they want to get married, I think you should keep this off your mind unless you still have emotional feelings for the guy and a little jealousy of this thier relationship. I know it would wanna be an issue whereby you will always remember the great moment you had with him.

To me, I suggest you erase this from your mind and do not discuss with any close person to you no matter how close the person is to you because only you can attest to anything called SECRET. Allow them be please.
Pls keep quiet.What point would you make by telling ur sister?Whateverr u and her fiancee had has expired.8 years is a long time.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by daraxz(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
To best time to have told your sis was when she first told you about the guy and you knew he was the one. Telling her now puts you in a compromised situation where she sees you as want to cause her pain and still having affection for her man. Eight years has passed he could be worst or better now, that your sisters call to make not yours. She loves him then support her. Loose the attitude. Look him in the eye and smile. If you have sleepless night because of this then ask him if he told her and why? You can judge him by his answer;but is tricky its only if you aren't jealous of her or want payback at him or any other alterior motive. If you still feel that awaiting your sis is a life of misery then tell her and free your conscience. Know this you might loose her friendship but you did the right thing. Good luck
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Morgan1092(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
CHIMSKY:
Pls keep quiet.What point would you make by telling ur sister?Whateverr u and her fiancee had has expired.8 years is a long time.
Ur quote & response hw do d rel8....#jst askn#
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Mortiple(m): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
Your monicker na 'OCMAN[b][/b]' but you talk shay you be woman.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
Tell her but blame the devil for it. angry angry
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by adexsimply(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
illitrate: Tell her but blame the devil for it. angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..u have one of the funniest signature on NL
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by chelseabmw(m): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
onila: ashawo

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? / Should I Wait For Him Or Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.