Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? (39274 Views)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by GeneralJ(m): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
Super storyyy!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by drnoel: 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
onila: ashawo
Now that is really unfair from you Onila. Did you not read where she wrote that she met the guy 8 hrs ago before he started dating her sister. I mean she should have told her sister about it before now but if she didn't na matter way she find come but it didn't warrant you calling her a LovePeddler. You spoilt brat.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by adefash(m): 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
what has ashawo gat to do with this?
@ op: you should ask yourself what problem you wish to solve by telling ur sister. will that stop the guy from atempting another move or make ur sister call d rellationship off? i am not sayin u shouldnt tell her neither am i sayong u should,but first define what u want to achieve from telling her.if u cant come up with something reasonable,the deal with it alone.
better still u can confide in ur mother.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by xcuggsm(m): 7:34am On Mar 29, 2013
Please! Please! Please! Children of Nairaland. Let an elder speak:
My opinion is that the poster should tell her junior sister BUT not the whole truth. This telling process should be played out in a conversation like this:
Poster: My darling sis. I hope u will not kill me for what I want to tell you now. I know I should have told you long time before.
Sis : what is it?
Poster: it's about ur fiance oo. I used to know him in long time ago when we were in School and he even tried to ask me out but nothing happened. And we lost contact.
Sis : Ee eh! Why didn't u tell me all this while if really as u said; nothing happened?
Poster: Haba sis! I didn't want to spoil ur mind towards him knowing how u think at times, And the guy is a good guy and loves and adores u.. Am sure he too has not mentioned the fact that we have met before. Oh well, as we didn't actually date each other, I guess its neither here nor there. I just feel u should know.
Sis : But u should have told me before now?
Poster: Why? So u will flog him for eyeing ur senior sister in the past? Abeg i! Go marry ur husband joor! And don't go querying the poor guy oo! Ha ha! ha!
Sis : ok. (But be sure she will still istill ask him)
Once this has been done. Poster should call the guy and tell him thus: "My inlaw, I told ur wife today that I have met u before when we were in school and that u were eyeing me at the time BUT that we did not date and we lost contact. So when she asks u, just toe the same story line. Ok?"
Obviously, the guy will be alarmed; "Why did you have to do that, now? Do u want to spoil our marriage?.
Poster: 'Spoil ur marriage? On the contrary, I am trying tidy up uneven areas for u. I feel its better my sister knows we have met in the past so that the issue will not arise in the future and catch everybody unawares . Surely, one day she may run into someone who has seen us together in school. So it will not be as if we were hiding something from her"
I think this approach should tidy up things for everybody.

BUT the Poster should kill and give up whatever feelings she might have for the guy.
No "Okafor's Law" Please!!
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Teckno25: 7:38am On Mar 29, 2013
It is well
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Malubi(m): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2013
Y not explain to her during their courtship, wel stay away from the guy, explain to your sister and apologise for not telling her early otherwise one day she must know and hence will never believe and confide in you again. Sorry
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by ChristyIsaac: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ur mistake u should hv inform her earlier b4 now any ways,she hv 2 kn if not u might see urself hving affair wit ur sis husband.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by rinzo: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
sexkillz: Which Saturday December 15th, you pathetic liar? We are in March! And December 15 2013 is on a SUNDAY!!!

Suberu.

Chill abeg!This story is old!I read it on this site late last year!so obviously it was on Saturday,Dec 15th,2012
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by easik: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
I think you waited far too long. And I understand it takes courage to tell a sibling something like that. But it is what it is. I really wanted to say that some things are better left unsaid, but the TRUTH is secrets like this usually always comes out, and it will really SUCK for you if she heard it from somewhere else.

The ONLY wrong you've done here is NOT telling your sister in time, we all have flings and you shouldn't be guilty of that. YOU SHOULD LET YOUR SISTER KNOW ASAP!
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
sexkillz: Which Saturday December 15th, you pathetic liar? We are in March! And December 15 2013 is on a SUNDAY!!!

Suberu.

OP is a learner..
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by jpphilips(m): 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
ocman: During my wild days in the university nine years ago I had a brief fling with a guy I met through a friend. We had séx a few times and saw each other for about a month before we lost touch.

Fast forward eight years later; my immediate younger sister introduced this same guy to me as her boyfriend. I was hoping they would break up so he wouldn't be an issue between my sister and I but that didn't happen.

A year later, they are getting married. Their wedding is actually this Saturday December 15th. There's serious friction between the guy and I as we can't even look at each other or talk directly to each other.

I have been avoiding him since he hooked up with my sister but now that they are about to be married, I'm stuck.
Should I tell my sister what happened between us or leave things the way they are? Does she have a right to know?

I'm confused. Pls help!!!

The honorable thing to do is tell her and make sure you attach a picture of his blokos as evidence. She will definitely understand
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by jpphilips(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2013

Did she say the guy paid her for sex?? how ashawo take enter this matter??
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by vanstanzy(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2013
There is nothing ever hidden under the sun. One way or another ur sister will find out. Nothing wrong in

telling her now, at least the deed was done while they never knew eachother. Unless it really happened the

other way round and u re being economical with the truth. cool cool cool
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 07, 2013
sheedy407: One of those tales usually told to get attention
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 08, 2013
Some things are better left unsaid foR Τ̲̅ђξ. Sake of peace T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ take place, some things can be labeled unnecessary because tellin Ʊя sister will only anger her and U̶̲̥̅̊ will be her enemy for live, so let it be Τ̲̅ђξ way its now
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Bootylicious(f): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
I agree with this approach, this can take care of unseen future circumstances..
xcuggs_m: Please! Please! Please! Children of Nairaland. Let an elder speak:
My opinion is that the poster should tell her junior sister BUT not the whole truth. This telling process should be played out in a conversation like this:
Poster: My darling sis. I hope u will not kill me for what I want to tell you now. I know I should have told you long time before.
Sis : what is it?
Poster: it's about ur fiance oo. I used to know him in long time ago when we were in School and he even tried to ask me out but nothing happened. And we lost contact.
Sis : Ee eh! Why didn't u tell me all this while if really as u said; nothing happened?
Poster: Haba sis! I didn't want to spoil ur mind towards him knowing how u think at times, And the guy is a good guy and loves and adores u.. Am sure he too has not mentioned the fact that we have met before. Oh well, as we didn't actually date each other, I guess its neither here nor there. I just feel u should know.
Sis : But u should have told me before now?
Poster: Why? So u will flog him for eyeing ur senior sister in the past? Abeg i! Go marry ur husband joor! And don't go querying the poor guy oo! Ha ha! ha!
Sis : ok. (But be sure she will still istill ask him)
Once this has been done. Poster should call the guy and tell him thus: "My inlaw, I told ur wife today that I have met u before when we were in school and that u were eyeing me at the time BUT that we did not date and we lost contact. So when she asks u, just toe the same story line. Ok?"
Obviously, the guy will be alarmed; "Why did you have to do that, now? Do u want to spoil our marriage?.
Poster: 'Spoil ur marriage? On the contrary, I am trying tidy up uneven areas for u. I feel its better my sister knows we have met in the past so that the issue will not arise in the future and catch everybody unawares . Surely, one day she may run into someone who has seen us together in school. So it will not be as if we were hiding something from her"
I think this approach should tidy up things for everybody.

BUT the Poster should kill and give up whatever feelings she might have for the guy.
No "Okafor's Law" Please!!
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by bamideleolushol(m): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pls no dey give us outdated story again we need recent and live story pls mr nairaland
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by bamideleolushol(m): 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
grin angry
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Gmekx(m): 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
onila:
ashawo

Call her a slut, but put yourself in her shoes and stop being judgemental.

angry undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by HumanPsycho(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2015
bishopoliver:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i like the Suberu part..
But thats my surname. Aww.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Melahou(m): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
Which Saturday December 15th, you pathetic liar? We are in March! And December 15 2013 is on a SUNDAY!!!

Suberu.

weddings can be held on Sunday especially December period
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Lovechyld101(m): 12:43am On Jun 24, 2015
Seriously things like dix happen there was a GF of mine I introduced to my friends only to find out they had s3x wit her 2 years or so ago when she was drunk luckily for her she had told me about this when we talk during the night we were together I was vexed and hurt cos I truely luv her and my frends will punt it to my face but I forgive I still luv her till date. My advice to the ladies things u do now might affect ur perfect future.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Orikinla(m): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
The guy don "makanaki" two sisters. grin
Poor poor pity Nigerian girls.
How cheap they fall without asking questions and finding out the past relationships of those they want to marry.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by executioner27: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
During my wild days in the university nine years ago I had a brief fling with a guy I met through a friend. We had séx a few times and saw each other for about a month before we lost touch.

Fast forward eight years later; my immediate younger sister introduced this same guy to me as her boyfriend. I was hoping they would break up so he wouldn't be an issue between my sister and I but that didn't happen.

A year later, they are getting married. Their wedding is actually this Saturday December 15th. There's serious friction between the guy and I as we can't even look at each other or talk directly to each other.

I have been avoiding him since he hooked up with my sister but now that they are about to be married, I'm stuck.
Should I tell my sister what happened between us or leave things the way they are? Does she have a right to know?

I'm confused. Pls help!!!

Oyibo movie plot....*rings loud bell*..wake up u r in Nigeria.
Re: Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? by Divoc19(f): 10:42am On Nov 23, 2020
Try and stay far away from them after their marriage cos for him to be quite, he may still have plans for you.

Don't tell your sister just stay far away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? / Should I Wait For Him Or Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.