Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (565776 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
SIRANDREWS:

http://techcabal.com/2014/10/09/complete-list-squatters-linda-ikeji-domains/

they've virtually registered all the available extensions.
Linda was just being silly, the dot ng was regd just last month, so since 2006 her brain no tell her to own her own domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
BRB.....
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
2sExy1:
I don't need her money as I had even emailed her when I registered the name to give it to her for free months ago. She does not respond to emails or maybe someone like an assistant has been the one using the email. I can't tell or it ended in a spam folder. Na she know.
that's one of the problems with some nigerians. they don't take online business serious. assuming it's an oyibo man that owns that successful blog, he must have registered all other extentions and redirect it. can't actually remember how much this facebook guy paid for fb.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mowyo:
Guys pls i need responses to my earlier post on the thread.
Why not make do with what You have first?? If it doesn't work You try something else.
Send the temp ID card you've got.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
iykepromotions:
that's one of the problems with some nigerians. they don't take online business serious. assuming it's an oyibo man that owns that successful blog, he must have registered all other extentions and redirect it. can't actually remember how much this facebook guy paid for fb.com
truth is many of us dont no biz
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mowyo:

no voters card either bro sad
Would i lose my donain names and hosting account forever?
I am thinking of sending them the tempoary ID i was given by the govt or can you suggest anything else pls?

I can drop my email if you think talking here isnt the best idea.
Talking here has always been the best idea for me. You can try sending them what you have and explain your situation. If they don't get your ID, I'm afraid you may lose your domain(s) and hosting.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
madridfc:
they've virtually registered all the available extensions.
Linda was just being silly, the dot ng was regd just last month, so since 2006 her brain no tell her to own her own domain
This is what happens when you are buying Range Rover up and down when you should be buying solid domain names. Do people think the oyinbo man, wey dey spend millions of $$$ on domains, is stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mowyo:

I am thinking of sending them the tempoary ID i was given by the govt or can you suggest anything else pls?

I can drop my email if you think talking here isnt the best idea.
you can use the slip id to verify ur acct, dat was wat i use to verify all my acct godaddy, sedo etc

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
I just completed a deal of $65, not much but i give God d glory. Killer dn dot com had 90% of d sale. Hope for bigger sale in future. Want to build quality domains not as a newbie anymore, but still learning. Still a newbie lol.

Legalwealth handly the paypal transection perfectly. He is good i recommend his service to you guy. He handles all my paypal transection. Thanks bro am grateful for your support

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by arimahoseloka(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
didadavid:
I registered this domain name: www.dataaccelerator.com for ten dollars and sold it for 500 dollars later. I started buying more but sold for lesser amount but I made my profit, always more than 600 percent. I started selling manuals to people and I got some testimonies later. Some of my clients called and shared theirs. I'm not telling you this so you can buy manual from me, its true. In fact I dont want to sell you anything.
how can i get this manual plz
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
arimahoseloka:
how can i get this manual plz

Please follow this link: http://www.etcnaija.com/?p=8426
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
Chibenze:
I just completed a deal of $65, not much but i give God d glory. Killer dn dot com had 90% of d sale. Hope for bigger sale in future. Want to build quality domains not as a newbie anymore, but still learning. Still a newbie lol.

Legalwealth handly the paypal transection perfectly. He is good i recommend his service to you guy. He handles all my paypal transection. Thanks bro am grateful for your support
big congrats bro. domain industry is like a school, you keep learning.....
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by arimahoseloka(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
didadavid:

Please follow this link: http://www.etcnaija.com/?p=8426
thanks bro i would be paying 4 ur ebook 2moro morning. Pls be sure 2 send it quick when u confirm my payment. I would like to contact u possibly through watsapp or bbm?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
Is anyone seeing the action movie above? I laff.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
May God bless you Mukina2. This woman na angel on earth. Nairaland for don crash if not for her way handling things here.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
2sExy1:
Is anyone seeing the action movie above? I laff.
Lol
One thief,2 accounts

Hurray my ID issues are over

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
2sexy,#alwaysspeakinginparables
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
iykepromotions:
big congrats bro. domain industry is like a school, you keep learning.....
thanks bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 10, 2014
arimahoseloka:
thanks bro i would be paying 4 ur ebook 2moro morning. Pls be sure 2 send it quick when u confirm my payment. I would like to contact u possibly through watsapp or bbm?

It will be forwarded to your email immediately the payment has been confirmed, I am online 24/7. I dont do bbm or whatsapp as I dont have such time. However, you can email me at: david_tella@yahoo.com . I check my email every time.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
iykepromotions:
2sexy,#alwaysspeakinginparables
lol Oladayo don put am for your mouth abi?

Don't blame me. Na condition make creyfish bend.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by arimahoseloka(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
didadavid:

It will be forwarded to your email immediately the payment has been confirmed, I am online 24/7. I dont do bbm or whatsapp as I dont have such time. However, you can email me at: david_tella@yahoo.com . I check my email every time.
I have paid. I have not gotten the ebook. have u not confirmed it?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
Na to create my own ebook be d way forward cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
madridfc:
Na to create my own ebook be d way forward cheesy
How much you wan dey sell am make I preorder now?

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by VickyKSHS: 5:33am On Oct 11, 2014
great article. I've always been enjoying this blog. I got a lot of inspiration to unleash the creativity in me. recently in one of my searches to find something to get creative I found I challenge which I got into with a team. but I need votes to qualify. I believe with your votes I Can win. keep the articles comin. Thanks always.

I am contesting with my team, team Dominus on the P&G CEO Challenge. I need your help. Pls like the P&G Careers Nigeria page (https://www.facebook.com/PGCareersNigeria?fref=ts) then vote for my team by following this link
woobox.com/odgogp/vote/for/4916051

Please vote, and your comments are needed too. Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by coolscott(m): 5:48am On Oct 11, 2014
didadavid:
I registered this domain name: www.dataaccelerator.com for ten dollars and sold it for 500 dollars later. I started buying more but sold for lesser amount but I made my profit, always more than 600 percent. I started selling manuals to people and I got some testimonies later. Some of my clients called and shared theirs. I'm not telling you this so you can buy manual from me, its true. In fact I dont want to sell you anything.

I have great domain names, can you sell a few of them for me?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
This biz is darn tough
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mowyo:
This biz is darn tough

wink Really? God bless Nigeria.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
mymadam:

wink Really? God bless Nigeria.

Walai
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
coolscott:

I have great domain names, can you sell a few of them for me?
If they are that 'great', buyers should be tearing down your front door.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
oladayo042:

How do domain flippers adapt to the scarcity of good names. What model of getting good domain names can one adapt?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by coolscott(m): 1:55am On Oct 13, 2014
oladayo042:

Well, you have to have the time to sell them. I don't. I am trying to outsource. I only know a neat way to land nice generic names.

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.