Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564513 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 26, 2014
Do not look down on anybody as you don't make the events of life.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2014
As the year come to an end, I am grateful for the blessing that is coming with it... smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hello Escrow.

My name is (removed) and I am from Nigeria, as well as a domainer.

Over the years, I have heard some wonderful news about the services you offer domain sellers.

I later discovered that Escrow.com is not available to Nigerians as an integral tool for handling transactions.

I hereby make an appeal to the president of Escrow, Mr Brandon Abbey and the entire management at Escrow to kindly consider giving Nigeria a chance to use her service for handling transactions.

However, I do understand the reason for not including Nigeria. But times are changing as we are constantly ensuring that we move the country in the right direction.

In same vein, payment processors such as Mastercard and Visa have been doing business and helping Nigerians handle their payments for goods and services over the web for over 7 years without problem. The most recent entrant into the Nigerian payment gateway is Paypal, a company that had refused to do business with us for almost 10 years. Kindly peruse this link for verification: http://www.punchng.com/business/ict-clinic/welcome-king-paypal/

It therefore means that our financial body in Nigeria are doing something right to curb fraud and other vices relating to finances/money as the case may be. Otherwise, the aforementioned companies would not step their foots on our soil.

I do hope that my voice is heard by the management at Escrow as I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Signed Out...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
That stage where you look back and you are shock by God's grace upon your life! shocked shocked shocked smiley wink grin cool
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:58am On Sep 27, 2014
[size=20pt]How to Make $3,889.65 in Less Than a Month with 10 Minutes of Work[/size]
There’s tons of ways to make money online. If you are building out a website, or creating a product, or doing SEO work you need to be in the trenches with a shovel and it takes time. Time is limited so if you are able to find ways to increase your income without having to redistribute your time then it is a no brainer. One of my favorite ways of making money online is domain names because this can be a great way to make passive income. I’m going to give you an example that shows the time spent to profit earned. Sadly its not myself in this example (though I was a bidder on the domain) but the guy or gal who won it is laughing to the bank with some fast and easy cash.

The above is a snippet from a Snapnames auction that ended September 6th. The buyer purchased Linux.info for $487. Bidding on the domain in the auction probably took 2 minutes of his time.

Sedo’s Great Domains monthly auction ended yesterday. It is a week long auction. The buyer of Linux.info spent another 2 minutes to submit his name for the auction. The auction ran and the domain Linux.info sold for $5,149. Sedo gets a 15% commission. The seller would spend about 4 minutes logging into their domain account, unlocking the domain, and getting the authorization code (or pushing the domain). And finally the seller would spend the final two minutes logging into their bank account to make sure the payment to them went through. In the end, 10 minutes of work for $3,889.65 of profit. Not too shabby.

http://www.anticareer.com/how-to-make-3889-65-in-less-than-a-month-with-10-minutes-of-work/

And people will still say domaining is hard... grin grin grin grin grin it becomes easy when you got the dough and know what to buy.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 7:17am On Sep 27, 2014
2sexyus: One thing I have learned on nairaland this year... Fear those who don't comment but watch as a spectator.

I have my book... I have my pen... It needs my GOAL smiley

I did it with just $10... I will do it again!

Count Down to 2014!

Happy New Year Friends smiley
funny how things we say with our mouth can happen. even when we are no prophet
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2014
2sexyus: funny how things we say with our mouth can happen. even when we are no prophet
All I keep reading is parables. If you made a sale, share it. That's what people who have spent 20 years in domain do on NamePros. Even on NP, I'm yet to see you share a sale. All I keep reading is parables: "I have done it again with $10", "I have met my 2014 target". Even the Bible said, "if you speak in a tongue that others don't understand, there is no edification." Share, share, and share!

4 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 11:02am On Sep 27, 2014
/\ /\ /\ grin grin cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2014
oladayo042: All I keep reading is parables. If you made a sale, share it. That's what people who have spent 20 years in domain do on NamePros. Even on NP, I'm yet to see you share a sale. All I keep reading is parables: "I have done it again with $10", "I have met my 2014 target". Even the Bible said, "if you speak in a tongue that others don't understand, there is no edification." Share, share, and share!
lmao... bros, sharing sales is personal decision. I never insinuated I sold any name na... if I did, apologies. But I did share CityRobots.com na except I didn't mention the price for personal reasons... It's my decision to share certain info or not to share. I will appreciate it if that's respected. If I make a sale in the future I could drop it here depending on how I feel.

All I meant in the post you quoted was that we can speak things into our life and they will come to pass... if we work at it. But I see some folks aren't comfortable with my words. Apologies embarassed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2014
ghettodreamz: /\ /\ /\ grin grin cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2014
Abeg o... I am just catching my fun. no mind wetin I dey write for here o.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
2sexyus: lmao... bros, sharing sales is personal decision. I never insinuated I sold any name na... if I did, apologies. But I did share CityRobots.com na except I didn't mention the price for personal reasons... It's my decision to share certain info or not to share. I will appreciate it if that's respected. If I make a sale in the future I could drop it here depending on how I feel.

All I meant in the post you quoted was that we can speak things into our life and they will come to pass... if we work at it. But I see some folks aren't comfortable with my words. Apologies embarassed
My apologies. I'm actually the one who miscontrued your post. I thought you made a sale since you are used to parables whenever you sell a domain.

I respect your decision to share only the information you are comfortable with or not even share anything at all. People do it all the time for reasons best known to them.

Many times, we underestimate the power in our own words. That is why it is good to write things down. So that when you see it later, you can reflect on what you said about yourself in the past. Whenever I read my 2011 diary, it brings me memories. Good ones!

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
oladayo042: My apologies. I'm actually the one who miscontrued your post. I thought you made a sale since you are used to parables whenever you sell a domain.

I respect your decision to share only the information you are comfortable with or not even share anything at all. People do it all the time for reasons best known to them.

Many times, we underestimate the power in our own words. That is why it is good to write things down. So that when you see it later, you can reflect on what you said about yourself in the past. Whenever I read my 2011 diary, it brings me memories. Good ones!
na so na... I am not even surprise u got some likes for that post...

grin

mehn... 2sexy haters keep like post meant to attack 2sexy o.

I won;t be surprise if another post attack on my person get more likes lol. Na una know o. It does not affect my destiny 1 bit...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by enigmatique(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hi evribodi. Got some domains for sale y'all and I want u guys to check 'em out:
houserentprices.com = $1000
softwarepricelist.com =$400
collegepricelist=$400
You can look 'em up on valuate or estibot and see their value. And u can help me broker a deal with som foreign customer, preferably 4 a higher price, u'll get 15% of the income. RSVP
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
2sexy send me an email @ Ikennaobi44@gmail.Com, there's a deal
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
iykepromotions: 2sexy send me an email @ Ikennaobi44@gmail.Com, there's a deal
hmmmm... Ok. I got somethings to tidy up buddy. I will do so but not so soon. I do hope you will be patient. Thanks for the consideration.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
iykepromotions: 2sexy send me an email @ Ikennaobi44@gmail.Com, there's a deal
mail sent.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
2sExy1: mail sent.
Acknowledged and replied. thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
iykepromotions: Acknowledged and replied. thanks
Bros, I like your signature oo. Show me the way na!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 7:47am On Oct 02, 2014
oladayo042: Bros, I like your signature oo. Show me the way na!
Thanks bro. it's just one of "the other ways to make money online" though really doubted it first but now am the highest earner so far.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2014
oladayo042: All I keep reading is parables. If you made a sale, share it. That's what people who have spent 20 years in domain do on NamePros. Even on NP, I'm yet to see you share a sale. All I keep reading is parables: "I have done it again with $10", "I have met my 2014 target". Even the Bible said, "if you speak in a tongue that others don't understand, there is no edification." Share, share, and share!
cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2014
oladayo042:
Many times, we underestimate the power in our own words.!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2014
iykepromotions: Thanks bro. it's just one of "the other ways to make money online" though really doubted it first but now am the highest earner so far.
A referral program?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
WWE THREAD

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
OXCUBA: WWE THREAD
I pray we don't move from WWE to WW2.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
2SEXY .... DAN ALLAH, BIKO ....
COME POST LINK FOR US .... HERE DON DRY AGAIN ..

EJOOOR
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 12:10am On Oct 05, 2014
oladayo042:
I just sold my first domain name.

FWines dot com

$499 BIN at Sedo

Regged for $2.17 in April, 2014.
plz can you explain how you collect your money here in naija,is it through payoneer,paypal or wire transfer,thanks thats whats keeping me off this biz.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Xboyultimate(m): 12:14am On Oct 05, 2014
HI guys, you can get a FREE e-book on how to earn money online here==> /8CTT0c/
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Xboyultimate(m): 12:14am On Oct 05, 2014
HI guys, you can get a FREE e-book on how to earn money online here==> /goo(dot)gl/8CTT0c/
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 7:17am On Oct 05, 2014
paulsir:
plz can you explain how you collect your money here in naija,is it through payoneer,paypal or wire transfer,thanks thats whats keeping me off this biz.
Paypal. There are two guys (@Legalwealth and @Arbitrage) here on Nairaland that can help you withdraw your Paypal earnings. I used Legalwealth for my last transaction. He pays you at N140 or 145/$ if the amount is less than $500 and N150/$ if the amount is more than $500.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lifestyle1(m): 7:27am On Oct 05, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.