Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564579 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 19, 2016
rjek:
thanks
Still awake??
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 5:35am On Aug 19, 2016
lordoseji:
Still awake??
yes oo, am confused somehow my domain registrar is godaddy, I now parked dem with bido, then, I later listed dem with afternic, now, afternic is saying I shud opt in for transfer to confirm ownership of d domains. I mine safe, or is der going to be problem. if I opt in for d transfer?
pls explain for me
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 19, 2016
rjek:

yes oo, am confused somehow my domain registrar is godaddy, I now parked dem with bido, then, I later listed dem with afternic, now, afternic is saying I shud opt in for transfer to confirm ownership of d domains. Am i safe, or is der going to be problem. if I opt in for d transfer?
pls explain for me
Oga i have never registered a domain name b4 o. Let the gurus explain for u.

Cc chibenze iykepromotions et al
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 7:31am On Aug 19, 2016
rjek:

yes oo, am confused somehow my domain registrar is godaddy, I now parked dem with bido, then, I later listed dem with afternic, now, afternic is saying I shud opt in for transfer to confirm ownership of d domains. I mine safe, or is der going to be problem. if I opt in for d transfer?
pls explain for me
you have nothing to worry about. Fast transfer and premium listing is one of the faster ways to sell a domain at afternic.

If your Registrar have a partnership with afternic you will receive a mail from them, simply click on the long link in the mail and opt your domains in. What this means is that your domain will be placed in different marketplaces among their partners and when it is sold it will be transferred to the buyer automatically even without your consent. You will only be notified to receive your funds. To further enhance faster sale, always put your domain at a BUY IT NOW price.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2016
electronic:

wow 46 x 330 = sweet money..

@chibenze i just acquired 2 domains after searching 4 hours embarassed this domain work na was ooohh. Eye dey pain me sef cool
So guys where can I park this two domains for maximum returns..lol pls help out.
I have just two for now.
Which of thr parking sights wld accept just two domains.
Thanks in advance..
Forget about park up and park down bro. Learn domain trading, i wonder why all newbie like me is taking abt parking.
Well if you want to park bodis.com, voodoo, etc. Also google their r more than 100 parking site. Keep parking.

Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2016
iykepromotions:
you have nothing to worry about. Fast transfer and premium listing is one of the faster ways to sell a domain at afternic.

If your Registrar have a partnership with afternic you will receive a mail from them, simply click on the long link in the mail and opt your domains in. What this means is that your domain will be placed in different marketplaces among their partners and when it is sold it will be transferred to the buyer automatically even without your consent. You will only be notified to receive your funds. To further enhance faster sale, always put your domain at a BUY IT NOW price.
thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 9:36am On Aug 19, 2016
iykepromotions:

afternic said I shud notify my registrar that I am allowing dem to facilitate the transfer during the sales of the domains.
where on godadday account can I do this?
pls direct me
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2016
rjek:

afternic said I shud notify my registrar that I am allowing dem to facilitate the transfer during the sales of the domains.
where on godadday account can I do this?
pls direct me
Your registrar will send it to you automatically. As per Godaddy the domain must be up to 60 days old to get this message. Dotster normally send such request immediately. (A new domain cannot be transferred out not until it's up to 60 days old) However if the domain is sold before 60 days, you will manually do "domain pushing" to the buyer
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
iykepromotions:
Your registrar will send it to you automatically. As per Godaddy the domain must be up to 60 days old to get this message. Dotster normally send such request immediately. (A new domain cannot be transferred out not until it's up to 60 days old) However if the domain is sold before 60 days, you will manually do "domain pushing" to the buyer
nawa ooo, my domains never reach 60 days ooo
I hand registered one y d other 3 were deleted domains dat I re- registered
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
expertix:

The goal of every domainer are to list and sell domains. Why not?
wen I click on parked domain on my bido account, it says, NO MATCHING PARKED DOMAIN.
wat does dat means? and also, am also seeing something like CHANGE TEMPLATE. pls put me tru

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nawao...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
rjek:

wen I click on parked domain on my bido account, it says, NO MATCHING PARKED DOMAIN.
wat does dat means? and also, am also seeing something like CHANGE TEMPLATE. pls put me tru

NO MATCHING PARKED DOMAIN is a simple English now. Check the spelling once more and correct it.
CHANGE TEMPLATE is also simple English; you are asked in case you wish to change your parking template.

You need to read so many things about domaining so that you can become vast in the business. Domaining is a profession, and it takes time to master. Please do not waist your heard earned money without have the rudimentary to advanced level understanding of this business.

A word is enough for the wise, there is no short cut to wealth. It is not as if I can not answer your question further but just think I should help you by telling you all I have being saying. Please take more time to study.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
expertix:

NO MATCHING PARKED DOMAIN is a simple English now. Check the spelling once more and correct it.
CHANGE TEMPLATE is also simple English; you are asked in case you wish to change your parking template.

You need to read so many things about domaining so that you can become vast in the business. Domaining is a profession, and it takes time to master. Please do not waist your heard earned money without have the rudimentary to advanced level understanding of this business.

A word is enough for the wise, there is no short cut to wealth. It is not as if I can not answer your question further but just think I should help you by telling you all I have being saying. Please take more time to study.

thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by electronic(m): 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
Chibenze:

Forget about park up and park down bro. Learn domain trading, i wonder why all newbie like me is taking abt parking.
Well if you want to park bodis.com, voodoo, etc. Also google their r more than 100 parking site. Keep parking.

Good luck

Thanks for the insight bro!!
_
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by AXYZ: 11:41am On Aug 20, 2016
Kindly vote my domains to auctions. Visit http://bido.com/Profile/harlabs/Domains
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 8:37am On Aug 22, 2016
House, you can register a domain at enom dot com for only 0.98$
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by runsboy(m): 11:14am On Aug 22, 2016
Chibenze I sold a domain name on Bido about 2 weeks ago. It was not until last week Wednesday night that the buyer submitted his eNom details and I pushed the domain to his account. Bido Transfer Manager confirmed the push and I was now eligible for payout. But up till now the payment for that domain hasn't showed up in my Bido account, not even in pending balance. Do they manually credit the payment to Bido balance before you can request payout? I waited throughout Friday for their Live Support but they were offline all day and I see they don't offer phone support. Did I miss something?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 11:27am On Aug 22, 2016
pls hus, I need a good godaddy promo code
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
runsboy:
Chibenze I sold a domain name on Bido about 2 weeks ago. It was not until last week Wednesday night that the buyer submitted his eNom details and I pushed the domain to his account. Bido Transfer Manager confirmed the push and I was now eligible for payout. But up till now the payment for that domain hasn't showed up in my Bido account, not even in pending balance. Do they manually credit the payment to Bido balance before you can request payout? I waited throughout Friday for their Live Support but they were offline all day and I see they don't offer phone support. Did I miss something?
once domain is sold/ completed. the fund will reflect in your bido account were you can now request withdrawer maybe you miss the part were you are suppose to tell the buyer to login to his bido account and click the confirmation button that he has receive the domain so the transaction will be complete immediately else you may have to wait for days/ contact support...so check it out.

you can send them an email..... bido has the worst customer support on planet earth angry

so check the above. also update us once it is resolve. Good luck.

quick update at all: skrill fund is now 370 per $ tongue tongue tongue, if you sell maybe 350 per $ all this exchangers will rush the fund sharp sharp cheesy cheesy cheesy.

so let keep making the cash and getting real value for our dollar.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by electronic(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Chibenze:

once domain is sold/ completed. the fund will reflect in your bido account were you can now request withdrawer maybe you miss the part were you are suppose to tell the buyer to login to his bido account and click the confirmation button that he has receive the domain so the transaction will be complete immediately else you may have to wait for days/ contact support...so check it out.

you can send them an email..... bido has the worst customer support on planet earth angry

quick update at all: skrill fund is now 370 per $ tongue tongue tongue, if you sell maybe 350 per $ all this exchangers will rush the fund sharp sharp cheesy cheesy cheesy.

God Bless Nigeria
@Chibenze
After reading ur success story na so I just vex acquire one domain. So abeg send me ur email fotmat so I can start approaching potential buyers.
And secondly do I have to use a domain email or wld gmail be OK....
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
electronic:

@Chibenze
After reading ur success story na so I just vex acquire one domain. So abeg send me ur email fotmat so I can start approaching potential buyers.
And secondly do I have to use a domain email or wld gmail be OK....
Lol. Just make ur message simple and straight to the point. e.g
Hello electronic,
We (or I) own the domain name electronic.com, i thought your company electronicT.com might take an interest in purchasing it.
Let me know if you are interested by making a reasonable offer (if you want to go into negotiation or just fix ur price).
Regards,
Electronic

Infact their are some many format to use... You can even add the domain can be use to get additional traffic, reduce advertising cost and help brand your website or it can be use to redirect visitors to ur current website or for any other purpose.....

Just keep modifying formate till you find the one you r cool with.... But try to make it short.

Note: correct the above because their maybe so many errors.

Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by electronic(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
Chibenze:

Lol. Just make ur message simple and straight to the point. e.g
Hello electronic,
We (or I) own the domain name electronic.com, i thought your company electronicT.com might take an interest in purchasing it.
Let me know if you are interested by making a reasonable offer (if you want to go into negotiation or just fix ur price).
Regards,
Electronic

Good luck
Thanks Man...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
electronic:

Thanks Man...
Here is another.
The domain name electronic.com is for sale.
This is a short and memorable name that is very related to your business. It can be used to redirect visitors to your current website or for any other purpose. The price for this domain is only $200,000
Feel free to respond if you are interested. We are also contacting other companies that may have interest in acquiring this domain. So, a timely response works to your convenience Regards,
electronic

modify to your own style.

Good luck

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by electronic(m): 3:11am On Aug 23, 2016
Chibenze:

Here is another.
The domain name electronic.com is for sale.
This is a short and memorable name that is very related to your business. It can be used to redirect visitors to your current website or for any other purpose. The price for this domain is only $200,000
Feel free to respond if you are interested. We are also contacting other companies that may have interest in acquiring this domain. So, a timely response works to your convenience Regards,
electronic

modify to your own style.

Good luck
Cool one my guy I Just got a positive response a domain for $300 ### easyusloan dot com ###
is the name. do u think I should sell it.
The name tight ohh..we don negotiate from 100 I no wan mumu oohh
@ chibenze and all what u all think?
Chi enxe thanks ohh this you format na gangster!! !! cool

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:39am On Aug 23, 2016
electronic:

Cool one my guy I Just got a positive response a domain for $300 ### easyusloan dot com ###
Sell it bro.
Congrat
Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 6:53am On Aug 23, 2016
electronic:

The domain is a new one, please sell and re invest out of the money. Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by electronic(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2016
expertix:

Thanks people
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by electronic(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2016
expertix:

Thanks Bro..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by haykay2005: 9:07am On Aug 23, 2016
Chibenze:

Sell it bro.
Congrat
Good luck
How much is bido commission after sales
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2016
haykay2005:

How much is bido commission after sales
check it on their site.
around 12% for domain not park on bido and 8% for domains park on bido.
here is the copy of the page below:

Sale Type Commission
All Sales, where the domain is also parked with Bido (bidoparking), or is redirected to the auction/offer-page on Bido, at the time that the winning bid/offer was placed 8%

All Sales, where the domain is neither parked with Bido nor redirected to the auction/offer-page on Bido, at the time that the winning bid/offer was placed 12%

All Sales via PurchaseLinks 6%
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by runsboy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
Chibenze:

God Bless Nigeria

Thanks for your reply bro, payment for the domain which I sold was credited to my Bido account yesterday. Only thing is I didn't get to see your post before I requested a withdrawal through Paypal, I'd have used Skrill instead. I doubt I'll be able to get rate of up to 350/$ for PayPal funds.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nad95: 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
All of una just dey sell. I dont know whats is wrong with my names which are carrentalsmn.com and electricgates.org. Chibenze and other gurus help a brother؛
NB: I have parked with sedo, bodis, bido, afternic, etc.
Pls help

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64