Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (566154 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by legalwealth(m): 9:50am On Aug 27, 2016
expertix:

Why are you not given response to my whatsapp messages?

Please call if you are still not getting respose or kindly wait for reply if we've been in an open conversation as conversation during weekend might be slow attimes.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2016
i signed up for http://www.afternic.com
and when i tried logging in, all i get is '' 403 Forbidden Request forbidden by administrative rules.''
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
legalwealth:

Please call if you are still not getting respose or kindly wait for reply if we've been in an open conversation as conversation during weekend might be slow attimes.

Someone has replied through my email and still waiting for further directives and actions. Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by adoniza(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
expertix:

If you have not register it, It does not go well with that extension .me. Just imagine yourvisa and me does not go well together in my own opinion.
Sorry.

Cheers.

Thanks for your reply bro. I almost bought it but changed my mind at checkout.

Please how would you value these ones:

buyingtips.x y z

yourvisa.x y z
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Frankicent(m): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
@ isaactolu and other domain biz king..... I prefer drafting and creating my own new domains with my hands ... Using Keyword + Top Sold domains...

like SuperCars.com

I created about 4 new domains on my own not expired Domain.... monthly search from 15k to 2m.... estibot value $600+

See the image i attach please tell me if this domains are ready to hit market grin

the 1st estibot value is $640 monthly search 2M. grin goldmine right? am planning on parking it to generate me income....

image 2&3 15k + monthly search value @ $740usd.... Pls tell me what you think

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
pls do i have to pay for my domain name to be auctioned or they would remove my their cut after sale?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
some 1 should answer my questions na... Am a newbie in dis and am kindda stuck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
mactoni91:
some 1 should answer my questions na...
Am a newbie in dis and am kindda stuck
Whats ur question
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
i bought www.forexcatch.com today
how do i get it auctioned( site and easy payout method( i got a domicillary account tho)
wuld i be charged for listing even when ve nt sold it?
Do you think it's wise to list it now?
What price do you suggest i peg it?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by abdulmaheer(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
How to create websites or blogs for 100% free unlimited and forever.

Create 100% free unlimited web hosting accounts.

You are here.

Just copy and paste the below URL in your browser's bookmark.

https://viewen.com/free-hosting/?aff=157

Visit the link any moment you wish to sign up or log in.

What else?

Free domain name.

Go for DOT TK
100% free unlimited domain name.

Just visit:

www.dot.tk
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
mactoni91:
pls do i have to pay for my domain name to be auctioned or they would remove my their cut after sale?

There are auction places where you pay before listing and some are not collecting any damn kobo b4 listing, but they will collect their pay after sales. For example, godaddy has many types of auctions. However, you will be informed when you are listing your domains. Just attempt your listing and you will be informed what their condition will be.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
ewuoso2002:

I never tot of that, this is another area of lesson.
Maybe i can learn from u
How do search for that?
Just type those city or state names on goggle search and you will see the results. For example: denver population on goggle search engine gave something me 649,495. Simple.

If you are ok by the population, you go ahead and reg the name. But I think it should be up to million in my opinion. That does not mean you can not sell ypur domain names with low population.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by legalwealth(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
expertix:

Someone has replied through my email and still waiting for further directives and actions. Thanks.

Alright!

You will surely be guided.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by GregJo: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
mactoni91:
i finally bought www.forexcatch.com at godaddy.
So, whats the nextstep and hope the name domain name would fetch diamond?
How do i put it up for auction and how much do you suggest coz from my latest research, it seem the site was once used)

If you bought a domain without knowing the next step, it speak volume about how much you need to research before buying the next domain

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ewizard(m): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
I hav a domain name i registered on godaddy for $1.17 with a coupon code..

Suitable for a news blog or website or journal

The domain>> dailyinformate dot com

Wanna sell..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2016
Ewizard:
I hav a domain name i registered on godaddy for $1.17 with a coupon code..

Suitable for a news blog or website or journal

The domain>> dailyinformate dot com

Wanna sell..

This is good for Nigeria news Blog and not ideal for foreign sales. because the "informate" is Niger English and not foreign. So you can be expecting Nigerian end user to buy the domain.

Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ewizard(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2016
expertix:

This is good for Nigeria news Blog and not ideal for foreign sales. because the "informate" is Niger English and not foreign. So you can be expecting Nigerian end user to buy the domain.

Cheers.

Exactly!!

Thanks!

How do i target dos naija end users? Where do i show case?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2016
GregJo:

If you bought a domain without knowing the next step, it speak volume about how much you need to research before buying the next domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
pls y'all should vote for my bido auction. http://bido.com/Profile/Mactoni91/Domains they say they place my auction till people vote for them. Pls... Am a newbie in dis domain biz
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
mactoni91:
pls y'all should vote for my bido auction.
http://bido.com/Profile/Macto
they say they place my auction till people vote for them.
Pls...
Am a newbie in dis domain biz
Just a little advice to you bro. Calm down i have seen ur domains and the $1500 above price you fix for the auction, i am not surprise because it is the newbie mentality. But please take it easy if you move this way beleive me you will make alot of mistake what make you feel this domain is even worth $20? Talk more of $1500? please try to read page 252 and 322 of this thread some info to guide newbie like me has been writing follow that method for now till you become better..... What you should even aim is to make $1 profit or even loose but beleive me the more you keep selling your domain names the better you become in choosing a good name..... Remove that anxiety from you bro.... It will destroy u oh..... Wish i can explain to your understanding.

Good luck
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
Chibenze:

Just a little advice to you bro. Calm down i have seen ur domains and the $1500 above price you fix for the auction, i am not surprise because it is the newbie mentality. But please take it easy if you move this way beleive me you will make alot of mistake what make you feel this domain is even worth $20? Talk more of $1500? please try to read page 252 and 322 of this thread some info to guide newbie like me has been writing follow that method for now till you become better..... What you should even aim is to make $1 profit or even loose but beleive me the more you keep selling your domain names the better you become in choosing a good name..... Remove that anxiety from you bro.... It will destroy u oh..... Wish i can explain to your understanding.

Good luck
God Bless Nigeria
Thanks i really appreciate.
So, how much do you advice i peg the names and how do i reduce the price?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
mactoni91:

Thanks i really appreciate.
So, how much do you advice i peg the names and how do i reduce the price?
I am sorry i don't give such opinion maybe $12 .It is ur decision to make. But if you had read the page i listed above... That should have answer alll ur question if it is a crap domain or a good one.

Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ahms12(m): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
Chibenze:

i have finally writing an ebook free. enjoy wink
.... Please your ebook. How can I have it
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 12:48am On Aug 29, 2016
expertix:

Cheers.

I am indirectly telling you that Nigerians don't buy domains!

Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:10am On Aug 29, 2016
ahms12:
.... Please your ebook. How can I have it
Oh nice. it shows you are reading the pages.
The ebook i am talking about is writing on this thread. Go over to page 252 and 322 to read the ebook lol.
Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joe4866: 8:01am On Aug 29, 2016
I've been following this thread since yesterday, na me be the new apprentices here.

Please all the bosses in the house I hail oh.

I have two domains
1. Inspiredfounders(dot) com and socowaydotcom
As a newbie, can I start by selling for $20 each?
How do you market directly to prospects?
What role does BL and SG play?
Please this is just my first question for my inexperience. grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joe4866: 8:04am On Aug 29, 2016
Please bosses.
The data display on expired domains are they real?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by m8rasw6h11(m): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2016
joe4866:
Please bosses.
The data display on expired domains are they real?
From personal experience, the CPC on expired domains website is false. (It differs from Estibot's valuation.).
Even the site (expired domains .net) warns you to not rely on their data.
There would be times when it would tell you a domain is free only for you to see that is reggd on GoDaddy.
Use with caution.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joe4866: 10:13am On Aug 29, 2016
Thank you Bro.
Can you suggest any tool for domain valuation?
m8rasw6h11:

From personal experience, the CPC on expired domains website is false. (It differs from Estibot's valuation.).
Even the site (expired domains .net) warns you to not rely on their data.
There would be times when it would tell you a domain is free only for you to see that is reggd on GoDaddy.
Use with caution.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2016
mactoni91:
i bought www.forexcatch.com today
how do i get it auctioned( site and easy payout method( i got a domicillary account tho)
wuld i be charged for listing even when ve nt sold it?
Do you think it's wise to list it now?
What price do you suggest i peg it?
Auctioned it on Afternic, freemarket, flippa, undeveloped, namepros etc. All is free. At least these ones i mentioned will pay you out with paypal. Godaddy uses check and dom acct to pay out and the amount will be more than 100 and 1000 dollars.
You can pack at bodis. Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joe4866: 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
@gurus, How can newbies like us find ender users?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
joe4866:
@gurus, How can newbies like us find ender users?
Ur question has been answered in page 252 and 322.
Also try to use google to get answers to all ur question, make google ur best friend if you want to go higher.

Guess i may write more about finding enduser.

Good luck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.