Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (566275 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
Greetings everyone.... @chibenze why u like to call yourself newbie... guru like you
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
expertix:

Good morining Chibenze.

Please can you give me an exchanger for the skrill exchange.

Thanks and cheers.
search nairaland bro you will find them do ur research well. i am still new to skrill so i am afriad to give a name. hisenjos is an exchanger i can stake my fortune/integrity for but i am not sure he does skrill.
i can call be like tumababa, ladyf, legalwealth, singapor1, etc. but pls make research abt them before u use at ur own risk. Remember to get the real value for ur cash. skrill is 370 nd above per $ now. infact i bought $12 skrill 4rm one 2days ago at 395 per $ .goodluck
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
xsay:
Greetings everyone.... @chibenze why u like to call yourself newbie... guru like you
lol. i am still learn bro, infact i am still at the gate of domain biz, when i get inside i will let you know

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
Okay...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
pls, i got some cool names that am sure would go for hundreds of dollars if not thousands.
Am a newbie here.
I need a cheap domain registrant that would accept my Zenith mastercard.
About the parking, i still dnt get.
And for payout, what mode would be easy for me since i paypal nigeria dnt allow nigeria recieve funds.
Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Frankicent(m): 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
haykay2005:
If you have color+animal domain, let me know please
Example, whitemonkey.com
White, gold, blue red. May be black and no yellow
Age domain. No handreg
I also have a buyer for LLL.com
Contact me on whatsapp if you have anything good

how much would you pay if I create a high search domain for you... animal + color.. I"l do the creating you do the registration...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
Chibenze:

search nairaland bro you will find them do ur research well. i am still new to skrill so i am afriad to give a name. hisenjos is an exchanger i can stake my fortune/integrity for but i am not sure he does skrill.
i can call be like tumababa, ladyf, legalwealth, singapor1, etc. but pls make research abt them before u use at ur own risk. Remember to get the real value for ur cash. skrill is 370 nd above per $ now. infact i bought $12 skrill 4rm one 2days ago at 395 per $ .goodluck
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Thank you for your concerned, I have contacted hisenjos and he has a very low price of N300 per skrill $ I will rather go for paypal which is even more at about N350 per $. from Bizbloke.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
expertix:

Thank you for your concerned, I have contacted hisenjos and he has a very low price of N300 per skrill $ I will rather go for paypal which is even more at about N350 per $. from Bizbloke.

Cheers.

like seriously
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
expertix:

Thank you for your concerned, I have contacted .... and he has a very low price of N300 per skrill $ I will rather go for paypal which is even more at about N350 per $. from Bizbloke.

Cheers.

oh. ok. if you search well on nairaland thier are people who will buy ur skrill for the amnt i listed above. Good luck with any decision you take.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ladyF(f): 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
expertix:

Thank you for your concerned, I have contacted hisen.jos and he has a very low price of N300 per skrill $ I will rather go for paypal which is even more at about N350 per $. from Biz.bloke.

Cheers.

Let me buy at N360/$ for your skrill na?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
adoniza:
Please how much would you value this domain?..

yourvisa.me

If you have not register it, It does not go well with that extension .me. Just imagine yourvisa and me does not go well together in my own opinion.
Sorry.

Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by legalwealth(m): 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
expertix:

Cheers.

You can actually check my signature for my site for a great deal.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by haykay2005: 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
Frankicent:

how much would you pay if I create a high search domain for you... animal + color.. I"l do the creating you do the registration...
I don't need an handreg domain. Please read the instructions.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 12:12am On Aug 27, 2016
pls Godaddy is nt authorizing payment with my Zenith Mastercard
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by eripecs(f): 1:13am On Aug 27, 2016
expertix:

Good morining Chibenze.
Please can you give me an exchanger for the skrill exchange.
Thanks and cheers.
You can get in touch with me. I buy them.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 6:47am On Aug 27, 2016
seem no one is ready to help me
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 7:19am On Aug 27, 2016
Good morning people, there are some material that i am hoping to have but they kinda seem costly,
valuedrops account $100 per year
desktopcatcher lifetime payment $200
Check them out
A group is already created to help in buying materials and if u want to join d group add me on whatsapp and state wat u want
My number is 0 8 0 3 7 0 9 0 2 0 8
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2016
mactoni91:
what do u want
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 7:29am On Aug 27, 2016
mactoni91:
pls Godaddy is nt authorizing payment with my Zenith Mastercard
Yes, use other cards like Gtb Nairamastercard or make your purchase @ domainking.ng
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 7:38am On Aug 27, 2016
ladyF:

Let me buy at N360/$ for your skrill na?
If you are serious, please pm me.
and we close the deal.
Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ladyF(f): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2016
expertix:

If you are serious, please pm me.
and we close the deal.
Cheers.
You've got mail.

BBM or WhatsApp?

Morning.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 7:41am On Aug 27, 2016
mactoni91:

help you for what?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2016
peterpro:

I need to learn this biz, who have a material for me and how can I reach u chibenze? i also suggest a whatsapp group to be formed on domain biz. thanks
There is a group buying materials. U can join us we have 2 materials we want yo get now and it cost like $300 for the two.
u can join us there 0 8 0 3 7 0 9 0 2 0 8
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 8:06am On Aug 27, 2016
iykepromotions:
Yes, use other cards like Gtb Nairamastercard or make your purchase @ domainking.ng
Oga iyke would it be easy selling registring with a nigerian registrar
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 8:06am On Aug 27, 2016
i created one unique domain name with godaddy...
Only to discorver i cant check out with my Zenith master card.
Pls i need get these domains at Godaddy coz they re giving me a very cheap price of $1.17/domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2016
iykepromotions:
price am seeing at domainking is 3000naira
bt Godaddy is offering me $1.17 / domain registeration.
Pls which other mode of payment can i make since i dnt have a gtbank naira mastercard
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 8:37am On Aug 27, 2016
Do not delay when ur mind tells u to but it
I saw this domain sometimes ago, last week precisely but checking it now, it was registered register.
whats ur view was it a lose or shud i thank God

InsuranceAlbany.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 8:52am On Aug 27, 2016
I just register 5 domains for $24.4 at whois.com at the rate of #380 per $ on GTB.

TutoringScottsdale.com

orthodontistsdenver.com

autismcolorado.com

draincleaningseattle.com

injurysolicitorslondon.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 8:58am On Aug 27, 2016
legalwealth:

You can actually check my signature for my site for a great deal.

Why are you not given response to my whatsapp messages?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2016
ewuoso2002:
I just register 5 domains for $24.4 at whois.com at the rate of #380 per $ on GTB.

TutoringScottsdale.com

orthodontistsdenver.com

autismcolorado.com

draincleaningseattle.com

injurysolicitorslondon.com

Nice names IMO. Are you sure those cities populations are okay? Good luck and cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2016
i finally bought www.forexcatch.com at godaddy.
So, whats the nextstep and hope the name domain name would fetch diamond?
How do i put it up for auction and how much do you suggest coz from my latest research, it seem the site was once used)
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2016
expertix:

Nice names IMO. Are you sure those cities populations are okay? Good luck and cheers.

I never tot of that, this is another area of lesson.
Maybe i can learn from u
How do search for that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.