Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (567172 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joe4866: 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
Chibenze:

Ur question has been answered in page 252 and 322.
Also try to use google to get answers to all ur question, make google ur best friend if you want to go higher.

Guess i may write more about finding enduser.

Good luck
thank you boss.
I did used Google search, and I found out that the most users of this keywords "inspired" and "founders" are websites like sucessdotcom, entrepreneur(dot) com, inc(dot) com, and many others.
Do I still to contact them? Since their keywords are just great!!!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
joe4866:
thank you boss.
I did used Google search, and I found out that the most users of this keywords "inspired" and "founders" are websites like sucessdotcom, entrepreneur(dot) com, inc(dot) com, and many others.
Do I still to contact them? Since their keywords are just great!!!
Sorry, It show ur have zero enduser for this domain, contacting the above is a waste of the internet, time, mb, spam, arrongance, no dey fear, get mind, buhari, apc, pdp etc lol. I am sorry to say it may not have much selling value, re-read the page i suggest to you and follow it..pls if u have any other question ask google, if no answer from my dear friend google u can post it here.
abeg call me bro or chibenze forget boss, guru etc i am still a newbie.

Good Luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
Chibenze:

Sorry, It show ur have zero enduser for this domain, contacting the above is a waste of the internet, time, mb, spam, arrongance, no dey fear, get mind, buhari, apc etc lol. I am sorry to say it may not have much selling value, re-read the page i suggest to you and follow it..pls if u have any other question ask google, if no answer from my dear friend google u can post it here.
abeg call me bro or chibenze forget boss, guru etc i am still a newbie.

Good Luck

Lol... What's APC and Buhari doing there, in domaining for that matter?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
1Dray:

Lol... What's APC and Buhari doing there, in domaining for that matter?
Haha bros na joke oh, before they will arrest me. Infact make i go add pdp join so en go balance
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
Chibenze:

Haha bros na joke oh, before they will arrest me. Infact make i go add pdp join so en go balance

Lol... Go balance am o, I no get money to come bail you o... I no wan hear say you dey police station. This 'gommenti' no dey smile o.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joe4866: 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin Hehe Bro fear grip me the moment I give second thought to am oh.. Before dem go come use Fbi find me reach house
Chibenze:

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by unlaw(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
@Chibenze, I tink I should speak out to u. Stop using humbleness to drive
newbies away from u. Saying u are just a newbie is deceptive. U have vast
knowledge as a domainer with the experience you have accumulated over time
and u should assist ppl instead of saying ask google every time. Iyke, 2sexy
aren't like dat. Was 2sexy always telling u 2ask Google wen he assisted u
earlier? If u will assist ppl here,pls do and stop telling ppl to ask google,
besides God will always bless Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
unlaw:
@Chibenze, I tink I shout speak out to u. Stop using humbleness to drive newbies away from u. Saying u are just a newbie is deceptive. U have vast knowledge as a domainer with the experience you have accumulated over time and u should assist ppl instead of saying ask google every time. Iyke, 2sexy aren't like dat. Was 2sexy always telling u 2ask Google wen he assisted u earlier? If u will assist ppl here,pls do and stop telling ppl to ask google, besides God will always bless Nigeria.

lol. so saying i am a newbie is wrong because you think i am a guru?
well to burst your thought i am still a newbie bro i still have many things to learn i have not even gotten to any level yet in domain investment. don't let my sales deceive you bro, i am a Christian, I work closely with my God in domain investment.
i guess you are still new here or feel i don't contribute to newbies may what you read or was told by someone, few people maybe 1 or 2 can testify against you claims bro, i am satisfy if i impact to just few peoples life with my contribution. i don't care what the whole world says about me because i know there will be many oppositions like you. i don't leave my life to satisfy everyone sorry. so if you feel i don't not contribute please i beg of you there are many GURUS including the once you have mention go to them to teach you the way prefer ok? i am not here to please every one (mission impossible). i love learning from my own experience there are many things to mention but that is a time waster/ past.

As for the google i will keep on saying it to the few that has ear to listen. i use it very well and i know the important it has done for me.

like i said if you don't like my foo.lish pattern or my foolish Google referrer etc please met your Gurus to teach you their ways.

Good Luck

God Bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lol
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joe4866: 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bro that Google thing is working for me.
Just found an end user that's closely related to my keyword. I want to contact him directly from his website, don't think it will be regarded as scam?
Chibenze:

lol. so saying i am a newbie is wrong because you think i am a guru?
well to burst your thought i am still a newbie bro i still have many things to learn i have not even gotten to any level yet in domain investment. don't let my sales deceive you bro, i am a Christian, I work closely with my God in domain investment.
i guess you are still new here or feel i don't contribute to newbies may what you read or was told by someone, few people maybe 1 or 2 can testify against you claims bro, i am satisfy if i impact to just few peoples life with my contribution. i don't care what the whole world says about me because i know there will be many oppositions like you. i don't leave my life to satisfy everyone sorry. so if you feel i don't not contribute please i beg of you there are many GURUS including the once you have mention go to them to teach you the way prefer ok? i am not here to please every one (mission impossible). i love learning from my own experience there are many things to mention but that is a time waster/ past.

As for the google i will keep on saying it to the few that has ear to listen. i use it very well and i know the important it has done for me.

like i said if you don't like my foo.lish pattern or my foolish Google referrer etc please met your Gurus to teach you their ways.

Good Luck

God Bless Nigeria

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
joe4866:
Bro that Google thing is working for me.
Just found an end user that's closely related to my keyword. I want to contact him directly from his website, don't think it will be regarded as scam?
Oh. Cool.
Sure you can contact them.
also check whois.com to get the email too
Good Luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by unlaw(m): 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
@Chibenze, I suggest u re-examine what i said in the most objective manner, without anger and hesitation.
Did you say to "burst" my thoughts? I only burst the deceptive methods adopted by you. At this age u
need not tell ppl to make google their friend,that is not an excuse,
but that is just an excuse u use in order not to give due answers to ppl. If you claim to be
a christian and work closely with God, why not show it in character.
I remain firm over what i said earlier, you are not a newbie, you have vast knowledge as a domainer and have answers to
some of the questions raised here of which you have told ppl to ask google.
Please stop these games you are playing and start assisting ppl here sincerely!
As i said earlier, God will always bless Nigeria!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
unlaw:
@Chibenze, I suggest u re-examine what i said in the most objective manner, without anger and hesitation.
Did you say you "bursted" my thoughts? I only burst the deceptive methods adopted by you. At this age u
but that is just an excuse u use in order not to give due answers to ppl. If you claim to be
I remain firm over what i said earlier, you are not a newbie, you have vast knowledge as a domainer and have answers to

An you forgot the part i said you should contact the gurus you mention for your answers?
I am chibenze not any other person, this is my own method and ways, i can not be any body.
So if you are not ok with the way i respond to you or people, what stop you from meeting/ asking the gurus to reply all ur questions the way you cherish it?
I don't have time to reply/argue with you.
i repeat again please leave me alone and contact your gurus ok.
This is my last reply to you.
Good Luck
God Bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dammybounty: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
pls send me the domain name manual lifted bounty many gmail.com. God bless u
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mactoni91(m): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
pls i just bought a domain name with estibot value of $1000 cpc $1.60 i dnt knw how much i shuld peg dis
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 6:46am On Aug 30, 2016
I must say here that best way to learn domaining is being self-taught. Starting domaining I didn't have to bore someone with my supposedly silly questions. All I did was start reading... I read from domain blogs, forums, etc... I would advice any newbie that sincerely wants to learn domaining to do the same. Most domainers here might not tell you or have the time to tell you everything you need to know, but your best bet here is researching and reading it up yourself. Keep your head up!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by sholey4love: 7:30am On Aug 30, 2016
Please house I need your advice on this domain. To buy it of leave it

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 9:17am On Aug 30, 2016
suxxman:

Give me your phone number or BBM contact. I'll buy both for $30 each
@suxxman
I have a domain for sell, how will i contact you?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joe4866: 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
I found createhobby.com and I wish to sell for $30 grin

E still get one company wen dey use the . Co.uk make i contact them first
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
unlaw:
Did you say to "burst" my thoughts? I only burst the deceptive methods adopted by you. At this age u

You Know what? Domain business is not something to depend on anybody, You just have to keep making research on daily basis ; read from blogs to blogs, be a member of many forums be ready to learn and try all what you learn from place to places and go with determination all days.

There is no way for you to keep asking all types of questions; though there are some necessary questions you can ask from people, but what I am saying is - you need to be independent.

Chibenze is doing his best, he is the starter of this string you are reading from scratch and he always answered questions at his best of knowledge. When he tell you to always ask from Google; he meant good for you and that is the secret behind domaining biz, so that you can learn and become independent of anybody. Even the most experienced are still learning the core of this biz on daily basis.

Just try to understand, if he want to continue to answer every questions, he could hardly have time to learn many other necessary thing he needed to know.

Ask questions and make sure they are very important questions and people including Chibenze will answer you.

Cheers. God had already blessed Nigeria but Nigerians are lacking HIS words and that is why we are not enjoying to the fullest the Blessings of God .

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
tranxo:
Lol
you still dey hia? Lol.

People like domain money like food grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
All these estibot madness... na wa o. grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
unlaw:

Am not choosing side,just wanna clear the air Imo.
Chibenze is right,most of this questions could have been averted if they read from page 1. Most of the questions has been answered over and over again. Chibenze is only trying to teach them how to get an answer by themslf without asking anyone. I only ask questions here when I have no other place to turn to (maybe it's coz my alias is Google). All the gurus in the world can't teach u everything. U still need to make your own mistakes and that's how u gain experience(u won't wanna make same mistake twice). Have made some mistakes and that doesn't guarantee that I won't make more. Ask the gurus in the house about me,they all have something to say about the stubborn guy,lol.
So my advice is that u guys should make Google your best friend.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
I woke up this morning and surprised to see that this domain was been sold 8896038.com for a surprised amount, though for only $100.
Why I am surprised is that I thought 7Ns are no longer relevant in the market as Chinese are not buying much from early January 2016 as it was in 2015.

I was even waiting for the domain to expire and to drop it. You can see why no body is above mistakes in this World, the domain is the least expected to sell from my inner mind.

The domain whois has been changed to the new buyer a company based in US for that matter and waiting to collect my money from namesilo.com market.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
How Can Domain Investors Make Money?
By James Iles, Yesterday at 2:03 PM
RSSWatch Article

Brought to you from namepros

Here’s a question that gets asked regularly by new investors: How Can Domainers Make Money? The majority of people who are attracted to this industry know of the seven figure domain sales from investors such as Rick Schwartz, but they don't necessarily know the way or ways to make

Making seven figure deals is out of the reach of most of us, and this lack of "easy money" ultimately makes some new investors quit the business before they've fully researched the many ways and means of making money through domain names. In fact, this post is partly inspired by an investor that contacted me last week, asking what the criteria of a million dollar domain was, and how they could get one of these domains.

Domain name investors can make money by using domain names in a number of ways. Whilst there are many, this article will be concentrating on a select few:
Domain parking
Domain development
Domain sales
Domain brokering

Read the full story here https://www.namepros.com/blog/how-can-domain-investors-make-money.968510/

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by m8rasw6h11(m): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
expertix:
I woke up this morning and surprised to see that this domain was been sold 8896038.com for a surprised amount, though for only $100.
Why I am surprised is that I thought 7Ns are no longer relevant in the market as Chinese are not buying much from early January 2016 as it was in 2015.

I was even waiting for the domain to expire and to drop it. You can see why no body is above mistakes in this World, the domain is the least expected to sell from my inner mind.

The domain whois has been changed to the new buyer a company based in US for that matter and waiting to collect my money from namesilo.com market.

Guy, I heard that namesilo is the best. I have domains on GD, but can I still list it on namesilo marketplace?

Plus, the number in question is a hot thing in Google.88896038

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mactoni, your Forexbaba should have been on 'Make offer' section, if you would ask "how much will you buy this domain?" and not on Bargain Bin, if you're looking to sell in that section (except you're looking for mere appraisal). I think Bargain Bin for is low priced (at a fixed price). If you must put it on Bargain Bin, then you should affix a price...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
expertix:

Congrats
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
m8rasw6h11:

Guy, I heard that namesilo is the best. I have domains on GD, but can I still list it on namesilo marketplace?

Yes you can list it on namesilo, but bear in mind you will pay for renewal fee as you transfer the domain to the new registrar
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
chuksmad:

Congrats

Thanks. Chuks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
m8rasw6h11:

Namesilo is good but can not say if they are best.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joe4866: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
expertix:

Namesilo is good but can not say if they are best.
Bro how can I list GD for sale on namesilo. Do I have to transfer it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.