Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (565211 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
Emmyk:

It's just like a check. Lol. It will be posted to your postal address.
You then open a domiciliary account with either of these Banks; UBA, Eco Bank, Stanbic IBTC. You lodge the check into your Dom account and wait....

Which PayPal account do you have?
Just use your email address that is not linked to any PayPal account.

The check they sent to me 3 Months ago is still not cleared, I don't know it takes forever for UBA to open Domiciliary account... cheesy

Pls when does afternic and bodis pay? i have some parking revenues with them ..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Emmyk(m): 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
warrenweste:

Pls when does afternic and bodis pay? i have some parking revenues with them ..
Of recent, 15th - 19th of every month.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
Emmyk:

Of recent, 15th - 19th of every month.

alright thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nad95: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
Please help vote for my domain on bido. The name is natate.com http://bido.com/Domain/natate.com
thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by pat077: 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
Where and how much can i get an expired domain?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nad95:
House good day. What do you think of curtlery.com?

A miss typed of cutlery. Well it could be sold for brandable.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
Bosville:
3DPrintClub
dot com sold for a whooping $9,000....No be me get the sale O.

The owner of this sale was in possession of the domain for almost five years...Truly, the patient dog eats the fattest bone

My 3Dinprint. com on my mind....Baba God pick my call O

It seem a good catch IMO. Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
AMZYMAYO:

2. Good and Bad domains- Except trademark domains, unnecessarily long domains, and some other not-so-important criteria, I don't see any domain as bad. Seriously! In my few months of domainining, I have seen some awkward domain sell. For instance, smile.com sold for whooping 18k last week (I'm sure most of you wouldn't have bought that if you see it lying around). Also, on namepros, I have seen a lot of domains you consider "bad" sell for good profit. Don't get me wrong, I never said you should go around registering every name you come across. As a matter of fact, I'll still suggest you stick to the laws Oga Iyke gave in the beginning of this thread.

Smile is a one word dictionary word and it is a category killer domain; it is a 6 figure worth domain!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Singapore1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=expertix post=49886185][/quote]

i was even wondering why the seller had to sell it for that amount
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by AMZYMAYO(m): 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
expertix:

Smile is a one word dictionary word and it is a category killer domain; it is a 6 figure worth domain!

I made a mistake. I was referring to "smiile"
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Bosville(m): 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
expertix:

It seem a good catch IMO. Good luck
Thanks sir..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2016
AMZYMAYO:
5. Domain is all you need to survive- Oh! You might meet a big shocker if you're unable to sell any of your domains withing the 365 days period. Since I began this business, I've had only a single sale. And I kept sending messages to potential customers with no headway. Of course some people rely on domain for a living, but if you can't match their financial strength, then, bros, have a side work. Personally, I'm into freelancing, and it's easy for me to purchase my domain with my earned dollars. And if, for instance, I'm unable to sell any other domain again, the one I sold has reg the remaining portfolio of my almost 50 domains for another year- with profit.

6. You'll sell in 1 year--Sorry o! Anyway, you might be LUCKY. But domain business is not for people looking for quick money. As a matter of fact, I read recently of a man that held on to a domain for 11 years, yes, 11 good years. So, just hope your domain sell- within 1 year.

7. Goldmine--You know the definition of "goldmine" in domain? One word, 2-3 numbers, dot com and probably other extensions. If you don't have that one, then your domain is good. Or if luck comes your way like that guy that reg a domain for $9 and sold it for over 200k within 1 week. Ayaff died! . What I'm simply saying is, try to shoot to kill the single English word domains. And when you are lucky to get them, people will beg you to sell.

Thanks for reading. If I have more observations, I'll gladly share with you.
Love your clear observation and lesson learn, but believe me smile dot com is a very good name if you are into this business, you will eagerly register it if come across it
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
Emmyk:

It's just like a check. Lol. It will be posted to your postal address.
You then open a domiciliary account with either of these Banks; UBA, Eco Bank, Stanbic IBTC. You lodge the check into your Dom account and wait....

Which PayPal account do you have?
Just use your email address that is not linked to any PayPal account.

The check they sent to me 3 Months ago is still not cleared, I don't know it takes forever for UBA to open Domiciliary account... cheesy
take it to another bank? Na only one bank you get? Instead of waiting, Why not apply for dom account by filing a form etc?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
Brightgem:
Hi, pls help with some pointers for finding end users.
I am selling a domain name soon, 2 actually (one is waiting reply from a company who asked how much) and how I found them is just type my domain keywords into Google, Bing, Yahoo and so on.

I copied their respective URL into Whois.com and started emailing.

It's that simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
AMZYMAYO:

I think it's a Goldmine. End user loading I guess...
only one responded asking for the price.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Emmyk(m): 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
2sexynet:
take it to another bank? Na only one bank you get? Instead of waiting, Why not apply for dom account by filing a form etc?
UBA notified me the morning that the Dom account has been opened, I'll go deposit.
I opened Gtbank Dom account few months back, but it's totally useless as they don't clear foreign checks.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
Emmyk:

UBA notified me the morning that the Dom account has been opened, I'll go deposit.
I opened Gtbank Dom account few months back, but it's totally useless as they don't clear foreign checks.
Ah,,, make sense. I dey look for newbie wey never use Godaddy ooo. I wan pick one domain for $1-2 via coupon codes.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by nkwachiabel(m): 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hello guys.
Just got this domain goodmedicalinsurance.com. Please appraise it for me and how do I get end users.
Cc iykepromotions
Cc amzmayo
Cc chibenze
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Abcruz(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
rjek:

Ok
pls, i recently heard that all naira master card has been restricted from online transaction. Is ur UBA master card still working?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Brightgem(f): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
2sexynet:
I am selling a domain name soon, 2 actually (one is waiting reply from a company who asked how much) and how I found them is just type my domain keywords into Google, Bing, Yahoo and so on.

I copied their respective URL into Whois.com and started emailing.

It's that simple.
Alright. Thanks. Good luck with ur sale.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Emmyk(m): 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
2sexynet:
Ah,,, make sense. I dey look for newbie wey never use Godaddy ooo. I wan pick one domain for $1-2 via coupon codes.
Big man like you. grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
Emmyk:

lol. Na d risk involve make me wan do am like that. Just in case e no sell lol. E no go pain me!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
Abcruz:
pls, i recently heard that all naira master card has been restricted from online transaction. Is ur UBA master card still working?
Why are they calling it Mastercard? Well Gtb Naira Mastercard still working fine only paypal is fumbling again
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
Abcruz:
Working effectively
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
Emmyk:

hey are you online now? urgent!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by uneeking(m): 12:21am On Oct 05, 2016
expertix:
Nigerians! you need to visit change.org and support the protest that could enable Nigerians have full transactions on paypal but posting a support for protest writing by a Nigerians. The protest needs 1000 people to make the management of paypal listening to the protest.

Presently, the protest and supports have reached 950 and just go there and make your own contribution.
Follow the link and make your support count for us.

https://www.change.org/p/paypal-let-nigerians-receive-funds-with-paypal

Cheers
Just signed. 976 total now. Posted on Facebook and Twitter too. Good Advice - do a post on Facebook and tag your friends who have a large number of followers. In no time, we will get thousands and not just 1000 signatures. Marketing strategy I use for promoting posts.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by AMZYMAYO(m): 12:38am On Oct 05, 2016
2sexynet:
only one responded asking for the price.
Have you told him the price?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 12:50am On Oct 05, 2016
AMZYMAYO:

Have you told him the price?
Yup. Will use the money to get another laptop.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 12:53am On Oct 05, 2016
expertix:

Why are they calling it Mastercard? Well Gtb Naira Mastercard still working fine only paypal is fumbling again
There is a method someone described on Facebook which can be used to get around the paypal wahala. I can't remember.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Emmyk(m): 1:11am On Oct 05, 2016
2sexynet:
hey are you online now? urgent!
I'm online bruv.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nad95: 3:30am On Oct 05, 2016
Gurus in the house. Domaining is not easy ooooo. If you dont have deep pockets grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, you might give up on domaining. Well, I wont give up. I am learning here, namepros, domainsherpa, namebio, etc. Just caught this name yesterday(a 6 year old name) attorneyinmaine.com. What do you think?
Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.