Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (567471 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blazer234: 4:43am On Oct 05, 2016
uneeking:

Just signed. 976 total now. Posted on Facebook and Twitter too. Good Advice - do a post on Facebook and tag your friends who have a large number of followers. In no time, we will get thousands and not just 1000 signatures. Marketing strategy I use for promoting posts.

It is now 978. Added mine

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 8:38am On Oct 05, 2016
blazer234:

It is now 978. Added mine
Good let's keep it up
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2016
Nad95:
Gurus in the house. Domaining is not easy ooooo. If you dont have deep pockets grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, you might give up on domaining. Well, I wont give up. I am learning here, namepros, domainsherpa, namebio, etc. Just caught this name yesterday(a 6 year old name) attorneyinmaine.com. What do you think?
Shalom.

Good for directory. But it is hard dealing with Attorney
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 05, 2016
Some guy tried to rubbish my name on Namepros..
He was just doing it because of the "Nigeria" factor attached to my profile. But thank God I was vindicated and gave my country Nigeria a good name once again...
Here is a Link to the query he submitted https://www.namepros.com/threads/reseller-running-a-live-website-even-after-selling-the-domain-name.975942/#post-5769087
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chieveboy(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2016
fighal:
He was just doing it because of the "Nigeria" factor attached to my profile. But thank God I was vindicated and gave my country Nigeria a good name once again...
Here is a Link to the query he submitted https://www.namepros.com/threads/reseller-running-a-live-website-even-after-selling-the-domain-name.975942/#post-5769087

Nice one. The guy had been dealt with accordingly.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Farouksenior: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2016
fighal:

You did well. I bin they d thread
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hadeyemy: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
fighal:
you were justified! meanwhile the guy was not so-wrong, he did that to dissociate himself from future contretemps as regards what the website might have been used for in the past .
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Abcruz(m): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
rjek:

Working effectively
ok. That's good to know. But do u know if they (UBA) issue mastercard to savings acct owners?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Abcruz(m): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
expertix:

Why are they calling it Mastercard? Well Gtb Naira Mastercard still working fine only paypal is fumbling again
oh really! I think it's called ''mastercard'' because it used for local and international transactions and it is accepted globally unlike ''verve''(which is only used for local transactions). Papal wahala too much jaree..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
Abcruz:
ok. That's good to know. But do u know if they (UBA) issue mastercard to savings acct owners?
I am using savings account
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Abcruz(m): 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
rjek:

I am using savings account
nice. Thanks for ur swift responce.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
fighal:
How much did u sell that name for?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
warrenweste:
How much did u sell that name for?

You have missed a factor that could make you sell more high and you kept the value without using it to your own advantage.
He now tried to use that against you.

Good luck and cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
/
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
DonCrust:
I want to develop a site wite just 5 web pages and nothing more and I was wondering if this could be achieved with not more than N5,000 (domain + hosting).

Is it possible to buy the domain on Godaddy and host it with a Nigerian reseller within 24hours?

If yes, can anyone suggest a cheap hosting company?

Thanks.
Well you can get that done for around $11+ use 1and1.com to reg a domain for $1+ and use namecheap.com to get hosting for $9+

Hope that helps... but note that this is only a first year. Be ready to pay fully by coming year.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Singapore1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
2sexynet:

bro how much paypal do you want to sell?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
expertix:

You have missed a factor that could make you sell more high and you kept the value without using it to your own advantage.
He now tried to use that against you.

Good luck and cheers.

I guess you are referring to fighal..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
warrenweste:

I guess you are referring to fighal..

Oh! Sorry, you are right.Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 5:58am On Oct 06, 2016
Receive direct Paypal payments

Contact on my Signature...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by addictiv(m): 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
expertix:

Such thing has never happened to me before, on any of those 2 websites for the past 10 years I have being patronizing them. Well, I don't know how you came about such things.

Well, you can chose by yourself, No one could recommend any good registrar to you, unless you try and see by yourself. But in my opinion, the best registrars so far are Godaddy.com, namecheap.com, and etc.

Cheers.

Thanks....dynadot looks cool tho. I ll check them out.
Cheers
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 1:29am On Oct 07, 2016
Emmyk:

Of recent, 15th - 19th of every month.
pls is it necessary to fill the tax form at afternic before receiving parking revenue?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2016
warrenweste:

pls is it necessary to fill the tax form at afternic before receiving parking revenue?

Sure, if If you are a US citizen, but I don't think so if you are not. However, you will be informed if it is necessary before clearing your proceeds.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2016
addictiv:

Thanks....dynadot looks cool tho. I ll check them out.
Cheers

dynadot is cool. I don't even know how you are comparing Nigerian host/registrars to all such of abroad. Every host in Nigeria are resellers of either Godaddy, etc.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 11:51am On Oct 07, 2016
SHIIITTTT....

Donors.io was picked few months ago.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 11:52am On Oct 07, 2016
expertix:

Sure, if If you are a US citizen, but I don't think so if you are not. However, you will be informed if it is necessary before clearing your proceeds.

OK thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2016
2sexynet:
SHIIITTTT....

Donors.io was picked few months ago.

At auction or expired list?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2016
warrenweste:

At auction or expired list?
hand rig
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2016
2sexynet:
hand rig

You can get cheap ones on flippa BTW 5-20$

Have seen some really good names been auctioned for way less than its registration price n value
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
warrenweste:

You can get cheap ones on flippa BTW 5-20$

Have seen some really good names been auctioned for way less than its registration price n value
lol... the fact they are selling for that amount should tell you something is wrong.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Singapore1(m): 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
2sexynet:
lol... the fact they are selling for that amount should tell you something is wrong.

renewal fee ( which is almost 50$ )

some cant stand the heat
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
2sexynet:

Oh I tot as much

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.