Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (568153 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
chieveboy:

I had vented my anger at their support team before...I was even asked to send proof of address and photo ID,yet my domain wasn't registered. I only found success after retrying the second time. I guess I got lucky. I doubt if there will be issues when it's time to transfer cos it's automated. The automated part of it like the registration is fast.

I don't fear the transfer issue cos ICANN regulation has it that you will be able to transfer out after the Lock period is over. Besides, there is a transfer button which I know isn't there for fancy.

The call is done by humans...based on my research, the support team say they had so many calls to make and are not really in love with the call thingy--its a directive by their management.

I had forgo registering some names before due to insufficient funds. I think for the sake of a domain @ $1.33, I had to be patient to pass through their baptism of fire.

I brought you this link to digest strictly for you because of your thrust on them: https://www.namepros.com/threads/znetlive-you-decide-what-kind-of-registrar-is-it.977276/

Other nairalanders can also borow a leaf from this incident.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nad95: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
Should I develop this name attorneyinmaine.com? I have contacted end users but no reply and am thinking of placing the name in an auction.
Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chieveboy(m): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2016
expertix:

I brought you this link to digest strictly for you because of your thrust on them: https://www.namepros.com/threads/znetlive-you-decide-what-kind-of-registrar-is-it.977276/

Other nairalanders can also borow a leaf from this incident.

OK, thanks for the link. I twitted at their support and this was their response.
http:///1Ly9as7

And everybody please, am not endorsing Fasthosts, proceed at your own risk. So far am not complaining...cos I think I just got lucky with them. Thanks.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ubiquitousade(m): 10:09am On Oct 12, 2016
I have this domain name for sale freestuffs.us
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by AleAirHub(m): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2016
Good Morning Everyone.....

Sell Your Bitcion, Payoneer , Fiverr ,Neteller @ Reasonable Price With Instant Payment Upon Receiving Your Fund.

1Bitcion Fund=N500

1Payoneer Fund=N415

1 Netteller Fund=N415

1Fiverr,Upwork Fund N380-385

Please kindly find my contact below my profile signature....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hydrog3n(m): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 12:56am On Oct 13, 2016
ubiquitousade:
I have this domain name for sale freestuffs.us

How are u able to register. Us without the country restriction ?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 5:09am On Oct 14, 2016
Recession is now in full blown moon with Nigeria, as we can only spend optimal of just $100 in a month through Naira MasterCard. Chei! Habba?

God I pray for the innocent citizens of this nation for quick recovery in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 7:22am On Oct 14, 2016
warrenweste:

How are u able to register. Us without the country restriction ?

Have you tried and restricted?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by AleAirHub(m): 7:55am On Oct 14, 2016
AleAirHub:
Good Morning Everyone.....

Sell Your Bitcion, Payoneer , Fiverr ,Neteller @ Reasonable Price With Instant Payment Upon Receiving Your Fund.

1Bitcion Fund=N490

1Payoneer Fund=N415

1 Netteller Fund=N415

1Fiverr,Upwork Fund N380-385

Please kindly find my contact below my profile signature....
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 8:08am On Oct 14, 2016
nkwachiabel:
Hello guys.
Just got this domain goodmedicalinsurance.com. Please appraise it for me and how do I get end users.
Cc iykepromotions
an upcoming company may be interested. But no much potential end users. This is what you have to find out first before buying the domain to avoid wasting money and time. If you're targeting end users,(which is one of the unique way to sell a domain fast) you need to find out what they really want.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 8:16am On Oct 14, 2016
Facebook owner again. Mark just bought work.place for $50,000 plus; probably the owner of workplace.com refused to sell to him; http://onlinedomain.com/2016/10/10/domain-name-news/facebook-probably-bought-domain-work-place-50000/
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Abcruz(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2016
expertix:
Recession is now in full blown moon with Nigeria, as we can only spend optimal of just $100 in a month through Naira MasterCard. Chei! Habba?

God I pray for the innocent citizens of this nation for quick recovery in Jesus name. Amen.
chai! I weep for my country. embarassed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2016
expertix:

Have you tried and restricted?

Yh was told I have to be in the us or have a active business in the us
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
warrenweste:

Yh was told I have to be in the us or have a active business in the us

Yap! you are right, but you may not necessarily need to physically be in US, but if you have US address or business in US to register it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by m8rasw6h11(m): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
That moment when a domain price reads
$419.....
smileycheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Abcruz:
chai! I weep for my country. embarassed

Whip not for Nigeria but for Nigerians. God has already blessed Nigeria but the citizens are the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
Domains sales now at netfirms.com and dotster.com. The sales includes .com, .net and .club for $1.99
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
expertix:
Domains sales now at netfirms.com and dotster.com. The sales includes .com, .net and .club for $1.99

sounds nice but was told gtb will stop card payment today and stanbic will also stop ont the 19th embarassed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
expertix:

Get payoneer or dom and keep rocking.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
2sexynet:

Get payoneer or dom and keep rocking.

I have payoneer funding is another challenge, dom is automatic for GTbank account holder, activation of the dom also requires $100 cash.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
expertix:

I have payoneer funding is another challenge, dom is automatic for GTbank account holder, activation of the dom also requires $100 cash.
okay bro.

Domain can be slow sometimes. I have 4 domain transactions going but ONLY 2 is certain to receive payments for.

The other 2 aren't responding. Guess they are busy.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
warrenweste:

sounds nice but was told gtb will stop card payment today and stanbic will also stop ont the 19th embarassed

According to the message received from GTB today. Gtb is not stopping but have just reduced to $100 monthly spending
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
expertix:

According to the message received from GTB today. Gtb is not stopping but have just reduced to $100 monthly spending
The bolded didn't sound nice at all.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
iykepromotions:
The bolded didn't sound nice at all.
CHAINJ
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 1:16am On Oct 15, 2016
Hello Domainers, please how can I find end users for this domain I registered

financepro.org

I need hints please.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2016
2sexynet:
okay bro.

Domain can be slow sometimes. I have 4 domain transactions going but ONLY 2 is certain to receive payments for.

The other 2 aren't responding. Guess they are busy.

The policy does not stop you from getting in money from buyers. The limitation is affecting us only when we are spending.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by pat077: 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
warrenweste:

just got the same message from stanbic. Does that mean that I can't use the card for international transactions.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
pat077:
just got the same message from stanbic. Does that mean that I can't use the card for international transactions.

You can't o unless u gt a dollar card
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by m8rasw6h11(m): 2:09am On Oct 16, 2016
warrenweste:

Which other banks are affected? Is FCMB, firstbank, wema, acess among them?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 7:09am On Oct 16, 2016
warrenweste:

Gt Naira cards are still working for online purchase but have a low spending limit as expertix clearly wrote.

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.