Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (566555 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 7:18am On Oct 16, 2016
mintyx:
Hello Domainers, please how can I find end users for this domain I registered

financepro.org

I need hints please.
Though most extentions have been taken but if you're still new in the domain industry or never sold a domain before, stick to. com for faster result. the type of. com to go for?
product and service rich keyworded domains. don't go for brandables and other unpopular extentions yet. If you heard that a .org was sold for thousands of dollars, do you know how long the owner has been holding it before he finally sold it? But you can buy a .com domain today and sell it within one week of purchase.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2016
iykepromotions:
Gt Naira cards are still working for online purchase but have a low spending limit as expertix clearly wrote.

Oh ok then will try it out
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2016
m8rasw6h11:

Which other banks are affected? Is FCMB, firstbank, wema, acess among them?

well it seems they are all still working but limited so you can try it out

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by melodyogonna(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
can firstbank verve card be used to buy domain? i.e have someone bought a domain with verve card before?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Abcruz(m): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
melodyogonna:
can firstbank verve card be used to buy domain? i.e have someone bought a domain with verve card before?
yes! But only from nigerian registrar's like ''domainking''
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by TooDapper(m): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
iykepromotions:
Though.

I need your advice, I plan on buying a domain name for my blog though am not ready to lunch the blog yet, am just trying to own the domain name since its still free, I wouldn't want someone else to buy it by the time am ready to lunch the blog. please how do I maintain the domain name in an obsolete state after purchasing it? please do respond to this thanks. cc: @iykepromotions
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
TooDapper:

I need your advice, I plan on buying a domain name for my blog though am not ready to lunch the blog yet, am just trying to own the domain name since its still free, I wouldn't want someone else to buy it by the time am ready to lunch the blog. please how do I maintain the domain name in an obsolete state after purchasing it? please do respond to this thanks. cc: @iykepromotions
The maximum you can register a domain is TEN years while minimum is ONE year. So it all depends on when you intend to launch your blog. If it is in the next two years, just pay for the two year while checking out.after buying, leave the domain like that till your are ready for your project.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by TooDapper(m): 4:39am On Oct 18, 2016
iykepromotions:
The maximum you can register a domain is TEN years while minimum is ONE year. So it all depends on when you intend to launch your blog. If it is in the next two years, just pay for the two year while checking out.after buying, leave the domain like that till your are ready for your project.

Thank you for your response.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by kylemartin: 7:12am On Oct 18, 2016
http://appapk.org/ visit this website for free premium playstore and pc downloads
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 8:20am On Oct 18, 2016
hello house, pls where can I get the stats like page rank, domain authority, back links etal for an expired domains?

Pls its urgent

cc: everybody
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 8:41am On Oct 18, 2016
paulsir:
hello house, pls where can I get the stats like page rank, domain authority, back links etal for an expired domains?

Pls its urgent

cc: everybody
Go here ; http://websiteoutlook.com however note that pagerank has been removed by google early this year. Nothing like pagerank again.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2016
iykepromotions:
Go here ; http://websiteoutlook.com however note that pagerank has been removed by google early this year. Nothing like pagerank again.
Thanks so much, I appreciate. I quests the site is meant for established website because it was given me no data.Mine is expired domains not website.
thanks really appreciate.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 11:04am On Oct 18, 2016
If you have domains that meet the qualities of parking, maximise your parking earnings by using above.com Autopilot. more details @
https://www.above.com/monetization-autopilot.html
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
still in the matter help o
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
paulsir:
still in the matter help o
what is the major purpose of looking for this info? domain flipping or something else?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
2sexynet:
what is the major purpose of looking for this info? domain flipping or something else?
its for Fiverr, got the domains just need the stats like age,PA and others
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
paulsir:
Thanks so much, I appreciate. I quests the site is meant for established website because it was given me no data.Mine is expired domains not website.
thanks really appreciate.
alright. though I use all in one software/tool for this but just do a google search of each tool you're looking for. but you could have analysed it first before buying the domains.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
learnt that dotster promo is back; $1.99. To Further bring the price lower use "mondo" as a promo code while checking out. again this is just a promo which may be suspended or stopped anytime.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by smoothvee(m): 12:13am On Oct 20, 2016
I want to sell a domain of mine www.sugaryarns.com how do i go about it or is anyone here interested ? Its been paid upfront for two years.. so till 2018
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ENDYCOAL: 9:43am On Oct 20, 2016
Union bank card can't do any international transaction online again.

Who knows if GTB Master card still works on international transaction ( Godaddy preferably) ?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 9:48am On Oct 20, 2016
ENDYCOAL:
Union bank card can't do any international transaction online again.

Who knows if GTB Master card still works on international transaction ( Godaddy preferably) ?
GtBank Naira cards are still working just has some low monthly spending limit.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 9:56am On Oct 20, 2016
smoothvee:
I want to sell a domain of mine www.sugaryarns.com how do i go about it or is anyone here interested ? Its been paid upfront for two years.. so till 2018
having such and similar domains in your portfolio may force you to conclude that making money from domaining is not realistic. though I may sound harsh here but am just talking from experience.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 10:19am On Oct 20, 2016
smoothvee:

It requires learning to make any good name and thus to answer you that I doubt if anybody can buy such a name. But keep trying may be you can find someone without knowledge to buy it from you. Even the Gurus are dropping names!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Essont(m): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
I have a portfolio of 5 domains, i have been trying to contact end users but none has shown interest.
Are they not good enough?
Autoworkshop.org
Atlanticcityairlines.com
Leachmusic.com
Superxstore.com
Actionsportsacademy.org

Who can help me sell them, I need some money.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Farouksenior: 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Essont:
I have a portfolio of 5 domains, i have been trying to contact end users but none has shown interest.
Are they not good enough?
Autoworkshop.org
Atlanticcityairlines.com
Leachmusic.com
Superxstore.com
Actionsportsacademy.org

Who can help me sell them, I need some money.

I for type epistle but
1. Stay away from .org unless its 1 word and under 8letters. (Which ofcoz would be costly cheesy
Person go analyse the rest smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ENDYCOAL: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
rushdownload.com for sale, if you are interested quote me
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Julivas(m): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
Well done @all. Please, for new person in this biz, can someone summarise all the processes involves. Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Abcruz(m): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
Julivas:
Well done @all. Please, for new person in this biz, can someone summarise all the processes involves. Thanks.
honestly, the process cannot be summarized. U need to have a detailed analysis of domaining else u will end up gambling with ur money.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
Julivas:

OK!

There are Just Seven Steps Into the Business

1. Learn what makes good domain names - This will take you a long time to know- reading from various blogs
2. Learn how to follow trend - This will also take you some time- by reading blogs to blog and studies of various auctions
3. Get a card - You can get this from your bank
4. Learn how to register a domain name - This is not too difficult but necessary
5. Learn how to sell - The most difficult aspects of domaining Biz - need to know how to get outbound and inbound buyers /end users, or midleman.
6. Learn how to manage your proceeds.
7. Learn how to replaced your sellout.

You can see that it is a continuous training until Christ kingdom come.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
ENDYCOAL:
rushdownload.com for sale, if you are interested quote me
how much?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Julivas(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
expertix:

OK!

There are Just Seven Steps Into the Business

1. Learn what makes good domain names - This will take you a long time to know- reading from various blogs
2. Learn how to follow trend - This will also take you some time- by reading blogs to blog and studies of various auctions
3. Get a card - You can get this from your bank
4. Learn how to register a domain name - This is not too difficult but necessary
5. Learn how to sell - The most difficult aspects of domaining Biz - need to know how to get outbound and inbound buyers /end users, or midleman.
6. Learn how to manage your proceeds.
7. Learn how to replaced your sellout.

You can see that it is a continuous training until Christ kingdom come.

Cheers.
Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Julivas(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
Abcruz:
honestly, the process cannot be summarized. U need to have a detailed analysis of domaining else u will end up gambling with ur money.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.