Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,154 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (566395 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hunry: 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
2sexynet:
Did you get it to download and have read it?

The pdf ended at step5, would be glad if you can share the rest. Thanks a lot
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by GJulius(m): 12:00am On Oct 26, 2016
Goodness Goodness Goodness
Having retired from domain business for some months now due to my inability to sell any of my domain names (up to 15). Then I made up my mind to allow all of them to expire because I'm not ready to spend any dollar on them again. But to the glory of God, I receive a message today saying...

Dear So so so,

A buyer has purchased pi***gla***s.com from your listing in our marketplace. The domain has been moved to the buyer's account. Your Dynadot account will be credited $95.00 USD for this sale once the processing period is over.

Best Regards,
Dynadot Support Team.

I pray for somebody reading this, you will receive your own goodnews in Jesus name. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by DesmondAbey(m): 1:09am On Oct 26, 2016
abeg house clr me on the smallnmatter. i've seen a lot a limited as nigerian to withdraw revenue we made online. But in domaining, which method u dey take withdraw una money abeg
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by rjek: 4:15am On Oct 26, 2016
GJulius:
Having retired from domain business for some months now due to my inability to sell any of my domain names (up to 15). Then I made up my mind to allow all of them to expire because I'm not ready to spend any dollar on them again. But to the glory of God, I receive a message today saying...

Dear So so so,

A buyer has purchased pi***gla***s.com from your listing in our marketplace. The domain has been moved to the buyer's account. Your Dynadot account will be credited $95.00 USD for this sale once the processing period is over.

Best Regards,
Dynadot Support Team.

I pray for somebody reading this, you will receive your own goodnews in Jesus name. Amen

AMEN
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 6:46am On Oct 26, 2016
DesmondAbey:
abeg house clr me on the smallnmatter. i've seen a lot a limited as nigerian to withdraw revenue we made online. But in domaining, which method u dey take withdraw una money abeg

Paypal, payoneer, skrill, payza, banks and etc are there for money collections

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2016
GJulius:

Dear So so so,

Best Regards,
Dynadot Support Team.

Amen and amen. You see, domain biz requires so many skills to make money and patience is another major faculty in the world of domaining. You just have to be patient and market your domains very well. You must always look for means or way of selling them.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by DesmondAbey(m): 8:05am On Oct 26, 2016
expertix:

Paypal, payoneer, skrill, payza, banks and etc are there for money collections

Fenks, and which auction site is best to make up of as a nigerian? that support any of the above collectors
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 8:20am On Oct 26, 2016
DesmondAbey:

Fenks, and which auction site is best to make up of as a nigerian? that support any of the above collectors

Afternic, sedo, godaddy auction, dynadot, aftermarket/igloo and namepros for cheap sales when you need quick cash. Non is against Nigerians.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mercyway: 9:16am On Oct 26, 2016
2sexynet:
Thanks, I have download and read it but it seems incomplete.
Good morning sir
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mercyway: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2016
2sexynet:

please quote me whenever that you have the concluding part of the tutorial. thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
expertix:

Afternic, sedo, godaddy auction, dynadot, aftermarket/igloo and namepros for cheap sales when you need quick cash. Non is against Nigerians.

I don't think afternic n go daddy supports payoneer and skill,.i might b wrong though..

And pls have been targeting a traffic domain for months now and it finally expired last nite of which I registered it sharply.. But haven't parked it yet, when I tried to check the domain on all these AdSense check website it shows it has been banned on AdSense but siteprice.org claimed its not.. What do u advise me to do..should I cancel the domain n get back my money or should I risk it and see if parking companies will accept it..these domain gts at least 100-300 visitors daily.. And the name is only good for parking.. Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by nnoyee: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=Hunry post=50510115]

The pdf ended at step5, would be glad if you can share the rest. Thanks a lot [/quote

Please, send to nnoyee2001@gmail.com. I have pmed 2sexynet to no avail.Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by nnoyee: 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
mercyway:

please quote me whenever that you have the concluding part of the tutorial. thanks

Abeg, mercyway send to nnoyee2001@gmail.com.I was following the thread and just found out it has been deleted.The pm 2sexy talked about is not working. Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Adulphus(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
legalwealth:

From your update above, it shows you are talking about what you are not sure of or have not confirmed since
you are not the direct personnel. It should have been better you tell the person to take responsibility of dropping
this update here so that I will know how to directly address the situation.
I never received any message, chat, or mail concerning that except he sent it to wrong medium of contacting me.
Moreover, no enquiry whatsoever have been left unattended to so far. You can tell your so called friend to come
here and drop evidences that he contacted me from where I could take it up.

You have to be careful dropping update like this online because I and some other people that know law in Nigeria
will let you know that this is a deliberate act of libel which can cost you money if taken up.
I don't really know when people like you will receive sense and I'm sure it will be when people like you pay
for such act. You now have no better thing to talk about online than taking up what does not directly concern you? undecided undecided undecided undecided.

Legal Wealth shey I tell you to work on your communications?
You dont answer call or respond to the calls you dont responses to messages both text n whatsapp.... The last time with we deal on 470 or 500usd... I made it clear to you to communicate with people even though I sounded jokely..
Customer is key

#Take2SexyNetAdvice

4 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
warrenweste:

I don't think afternic n go daddy supports payoneer and skill,.i might b wrong though..

And pls have been targeting a traffic domain for months now and it finally expired last nite of which I registered it sharply.. But haven't parked it yet, when I tried to check the domain on all these AdSense check website it shows it has been banned on AdSense but siteprice.org claimed its not.. What do u advise me to do..should I cancel the domain n get back my money or should I risk it and see if parking companies will accept it..these domain gts at least 100-300 visitors daily.. And the name is only good for parking.. Thanks

I was talking generally. I was telling you on how we collect money here in Nigeria. Every auction has their peculiar payment tool they accept among those mentioned.
You can post the domain here provided you have registered it, so we can analyse it better. If it is a traffic domain name, it could be ok for affiliate market besides the adsense you are talking about, why should you delete it. Let see first.

Are you on namepros? If yes, let's meet there for charting, my ID is elevator.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Singapore1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
Godaddy support payoneer 100%
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by haykay2005: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
Singapore1:
Godaddy support payoneer 100%
How? Doubt if you can receive payment with Payoneer from godaddy. The options are wire transfer, PayPal and check
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
expertix:

I was talking generally. I was telling you on how we collect money here in Nigeria. Every auction has their peculiar payment tool they accept among those mentioned.
You can post the domain here provided you have registered it, so we can analyse it better. If it is a traffic domain name, it could be ok for affiliate market besides the adsense you are talking about, why should you delete it. Let see first.

Are you on namepros? If yes, let's meet there for charting, my ID is elevator.

alright thanks will add u on namepros
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Singapore1(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
haykay2005:

How? Doubt if you can receive payment with Payoneer from godaddy. The options are wire transfer, PayPal and check

Payoneer will give you bank account and routing number

Use it to receive wire transfer
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 1:21am On Oct 27, 2016
Singapore1:

Payoneer will give you bank account and routing number

Use it to receive wire transfer

That sounds nice but have you personally tried these method?

because i learnt that payoner doesnt allow wire transfer

if they do how long does it take to gt to your account and does these method work for escrow dot com to?

Thanks

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 6:47am On Oct 27, 2016
warrenweste:

That sounds nice but have you personally tried these method?

because i learnt that payoner doesnt allow wire transfer

if they do how long does it take to gt to your account and does these method work for escrow dot com to?

Thanks

Follow this link to read about escrow, they now acquired payoneer, you can open account with them in minute https://escrow.payoneer.com/

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by m8rasw6h11(m): 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
Iykepromotions,

wetin happen to your domain thread on the business section??

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
It seems the iykepromotions thread is faulty and this is my first time of getting the thread.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
We also buy Direct Paypal funds from your clients and skrill.

Contact details below.

(BBM 529D18D.7), (WHATSAPP +97155582138.5)
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
hello, @chibenze, please come oo. someone paid for a domain name at Bido.com and uptill now they have not made attempt to contact my friend who owns the domain name.

Since Saturday. Payment went through. No news from Bido.

Anybody experience this kind of thing before?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
expertix:
It seems the iykepromotions thread is faulty and this is my first time of getting the thread.
faulty how?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
m8rasw6h11:
Iykepromotions,

wetin happen to your domain thread on the business section??
it has been deleted and it seems there's nothing the mods can do about it. I edited my first post and added a link. that's all that happened. I couldn't find it any longer after submiting. I suspect antibots but a new thread has since been created; Teaching and discussing about domaining especially for newbies: https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/buying-selling-domains-really-profitable
Thanks for your concern.
cc; expertix and other concerned pals.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by warrenweste(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
Any recent sales?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by golddeejay(m): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
just received an email that my domain has been sold for $750 at godaddy...any reliable PayPal exchanger

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.