Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,779 members, 7,841,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe (28722 Views)

Imo 2015: Agbaso Returns To Pdp,declares For Imo Governorship / Agbaso Contests Impeachment At Appeal Court / I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by sportfeva(m): 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
Good one, I hope Okorocha will not be a victim. He is bigger than that-prestige.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by 1Dray(m): 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

This coming from someone who hasn't visited IMO state for more than 5 years is only laughable. My papa tell me say I be Igbo. " Ndi ala wu otu"
Good one there bro! She is one lady hoping and praying hard that Buhari divorces one of his wives so she can occupy one of space.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by 1Dray(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

This coming from someone who hasn't visited IMO state for more than 5 years is only laughable. My papa tell me say I be Igbo. " Ndi ala wu otu"
Good one there bro! She is one lady hoping and praying hard that Buhari divorces one of his wives so she can occupy the of space.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by meforyou1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
I'm from imo, live in abuja and get there once in a while. Though they said rochas is working, but he has not done a dime in the whole of arondizuogu, a town bigger than bauchi and gombe combined. Let rochas construst okigwe-akokwa rd, as the anambra end is all smooth and clean.

1 Like

Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
Afam4eva: This just seems so lame. It seems this guy was setup. I kinda inferred it from the interview he granted.
\
did u set him up?
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by kalunomics(m): 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
Dede1:

Rochas Okorocha never gave up anything. Have you bothered to ask where did Rochas Okorocha channel the aforementioned N4.0 Billion? Rochas Okorocha is a street-wise political tout.
to your community that has never had a single tared road since creation.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by stantob(m): 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
[quote author=asha 80]nna na wao.e be like say you be corruption king pin lol.Yes he is,you don't need to ask.The same people will say that oga at the top is corrupt.Which way Nigeria?
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
1Dray:
Good one there bro! She is one lady hoping and praying hard that Buhari divorces one of his wives so she can occupy the of space.
do you have a problem with that?
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by goziepenzy: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
Owelle u don try but bear in mind dat stick wey dem use kill small person, na d same stick dem go use kill big person! Use ur Chief of staff na ur game plan
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by bestview: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
Ngwakwe: Imo State House of Assembly approved N6.5 Billion per year for Governor Rochas Okorocha's Security Vote, the same that was collected by the former Governor Ohakim.

Rochas gave up N4.0 Billion per year amounting to N16 Billion for four years.

You still think giving up N16 billion is a scam, tell that to Jude Agbaso who went for N400 million at the detriment of his office and honour.

Crap!

How did you know that he is saving the 4B? Or you are going by what the gov said just to deceive the poor people of the state.
He is only saving the money on the pages of newspaper while in reality he is worse than ohakin
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by zaragoza(m): 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
Chino_anyi: D guy s just a sacrificial lamp, he wud ve resign b4 now 2 save his political career ,4me its just a set up ful stop, Rochas s just greedy n want 2 rule Imo 4d second time wen actualy him n dis guys elder bro had n agrement 4him 2 rule 1 year n transfer power 2him

which kyn yeye agreement be dat? why didn't he fight ohakim/pdp himself? make rochas fight finish make im come chop abi?
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by 1Dray(m): 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
berem: do you have a problem with that?

Why should I? Na u go still old na... If you ever succeed, Na u dem go still scrape hair, ass kicked and yelled at thus, "Sakare banza, harne, karuwa!" #DoILookLikeICare
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by sweetgala(m): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
Know the Agbaso kids, boys wouldn't be smiling right bout now.

Good riddance to rubbish thou, bout time government officials stop taking kickbacks cause if that road is of poor quality the Lebanese company would just say we paid you to shut up .
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Delafruita(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
Chino_anyi: D guy s just a sacrificial lamp, he wud ve resign b4 now 2 save his political career ,4me its just a set up ful stop, Rochas s just greedy n want 2 rule Imo 4d second time wen actualy him n dis guys elder bro had n agrement 4him 2 rule 1 year n transfer power 2him
so it was rochas greed that made jude agbaso collect bribe of almost 500million naira and encouraged the contractor to abandon the project while promising him 2 more 15 kilometre road contracts.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Odunnu: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
I have learnt during my little sojourn in Alaigbo that the Imo state man is a deadly man to play with. When they write a petition (they are ever so ready) against you, even the gates of hell cant prevail.
A group of people who strongly believe in the power of the pen.

Ist down. Who is next?
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Abagworo(m): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rochas just let the law take its course. Jude was trying to hang on to Rochas but Rochas knew that he needed to free himself from that corruption stain. Kudos to the assembly for removing sectoinalism/tribalism from their course of duty. 25 out of 26 is absolute majority.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Rastamann: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
This just seems so lame. It seems this guy was setup. I kinda inferred it from the interview he granted.

It is not called set-up but political maneuvering!
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by dbride: 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2013
Chanchit: Moral of this story: when u collect bribe, make sure u block all loopholes. Start with ur Oga @ d top.

How can an equally negative deed be morally right? Think again.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by dbride: 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
val_dee: Pots calling kettle black.

They should all remember that what goes around comes around.

What's your point? Corruption should continue unchecked?
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
1Dray:

Why should I? Na u go still old na... If you ever succeed, Na u dem go still scrape hair, ass kicked and yelled at thus, "Sakare banza, harne, karuwa!" #DoILookLikeICare
ok
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by fitzmayowa: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
goziepenzy: Owelle u don try but bear in mind dat stick wey dem use kill small person, na d same stick dem go use kill big person! Use ur Chief of staff na ur game plan
see political analyst ooo...na rochas talk say make him collect bribe

1 Like

Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Mitsurugi(m): 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
Impeachment is such a serious business for anyone to begin to spawn conspiracy theories.
Agbaso are you a learner? Perhaps you forgot that COMPLICITY inadvertent or not is one of the beacons of SET UPs!
HE THAT COMES TO EQUITY MUST COME WITH CLEAN HANDS!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
Abagworo: Rochas just let the law take its course. Jude was trying to hang on to Rochas but Rochas knew that he needed to free himself from that corruption stain. Kudos to the assembly for removing sectoinalism/tribalism from their course of duty. 25 out of 26 is absolute majority.
true talk. and he was thinking because his brother is a strong APGA chieftain, he could be untouchable? He has disgraced the Agbaso family.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Odunnu: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
urch999: Now the governor and the house of assembly are fighting corruption and this ungrateful Nigerians are calling it politics................nawaooo

Ihe nke a gwuru nwa Ada Odunnu ike o.
Perikoma ka anyi bu.
Apara anyi na ukwu anyi eti e 'no no no', i si ka e para anyi na ukwu, the same 'no no no'. Tufiakwa ndi isi oji

1 Like

Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by NdaColly(m): 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
[quote author=asha 80]set up by whom if i may ask?[/quote)Set up by he who authorized a job inflated by half a billion, authorized full pymt of job not done without following due process. What has become of the balance in the hands of the unfortunate oyibo that was used? The game in lmo is simple I.e, remove Agbaso & use Rochas chief of staff, thereby delivering the state wholly into Rochas hands, period. Smart game l must say.

1 Like

Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by oche65(m): 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
Dat serves him rite
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by henrizzle(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
That super story is NONSENSE. The TRUTH is that the governor wants the deputy governor out. Pure and simple.

This is the house of assembly conspiring with the governor to do a dirty job.

Within minutes that the former deputy governor was removed, a new name was sent to the house and it was approved immediately. Consequently, within minutes that the former deputy governor was removed, a new deputy governor emerged.

This is a miracle, made in Imo.
before you conclude my dear, get the real information between the contractor and deputy governor. we all know that collecting 10% from every contract awarded is not a crime but how can a deputy governor collect N458 million from a contract of N1.2b. some said is a bobby trap but i dont think so. he should know that rochas government doesnt tolerate bribery and corruption. it should be a big lesson to the incoming deputy governor.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Ndjones(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
Why didn't he resign and save this shame. He thought maybe his elder brother and those foolish Imo State PDP guys (Eze Duruihuoma, Hope Uzodinma, Eze Ilumanya) will save him. Those PDP guys wanted to use him to get to Owelle, but our Governor was to sharp to act.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos / Why We Declared Benue Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC / Pro-G5 Comments: SSS Grills CJN Ariwoola, other Justices demand Resignation - PG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.