Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,781 members, 7,841,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe (28723 Views)

Imo 2015: Agbaso Returns To Pdp,declares For Imo Governorship / Agbaso Contests Impeachment At Appeal Court / I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by dayokanu(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
This is Rochas of APC. Well done
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Chanchit: 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
Moral of this story: when u collect bribe, make sure u block all loopholes. Start with ur Oga @ d top.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by asha80(m): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
That super story is NONSENSE. The TRUTH is that the governor wants the deputy governor out. Pure and simple.

This is the house of assembly conspiring with the governor to do a dirty job.

Within minutes that the former deputy governor was removed, a new name was sent to the house and it was approved immediately. Consequently, within minutes that the former deputy governor was removed, a new deputy governor emerged.

This is a miracle, made in Imo.
whose name was forwarded?
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by hardbody: 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
Ngwakwe: His advisers would has advise him to resign, rather they were urging him to defend the indefensible.

He is just a learner in the Act of Corruption.

Engaging in corruption directly by himself instead of using proxies (Political Job men).

With this level of skills, why are we hoping that things will ever change in 9ja. Omo, see Ph.d in corruption with empasis on tif and cover tracks.....Bros i hail ooo, double tuale for you

1 Like

Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by jentlsoul: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
Soon u will see him with (PDP) papa dicivin pickin.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Adonike(m): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
I thought d act of bribery has stopped being an impeachable offence in Nigeria?

Let dem check dat constitution well..
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
Pots calling kettle black.

They should all remember that what goes around comes around.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
Chino_anyi: D guy s just a sacrificial lamp, he wud ve resign b4 now 2 save his political career ,4me its just a set up ful stop, Rochas s just greedy n want 2 rule Imo 4d second time wen actualy him n dis guys elder bro had n agrement 4him 2 rule 1 year n transfer power 2him
For dis power wey sweet like five alive?
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
berem: okwu ekpebigo! now i can now have rest of mind. Rochas chiri gaba! ndi imo kwu gi n'azu! fucck da haters! cool

This coming from someone who hasn't visited IMO state for more than 5 years is only laughable. My papa tell me say I be Igbo. " Ndi ala wu otu"
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
Odinaka00:

Nnem are you from Imo too?
yes i am odii! Orlu LGA
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by tomzman: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
Na wa oh!
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by okechukwu2013: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
Imo my Imo state shey na like dis we go dey go? First of all let him go. Set up or no set up the dude actually did what he was accused of!

1 Like

Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Okijajuju1(m): 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
Dede1: There are many companies, including JPros Nig. Plc, doing business in Imo State without mobilization process and all were introduced by Rochas Okorocha. This is good for Owerre people who never listened.

No Imo State person has bothered to check this out..

Was due process followed in the giving out of road contracts to contractors in Imo State!?
Why hasn't the assembly probed these contracts?
Where are the proofs of corruption?
If he is indeed guilty, why hasn't legal action been taken against him? To impeach so simply removing him from office, what next!?

Imo
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
Now the governor and the house of assembly are fighting corruption and this ungrateful Nigerians are calling it politics................nawaooo

1 Like

Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
That super story is NONSENSE. The TRUTH is that the governor wants the deputy governor out. Pure and simple.

This is the house of assembly conspiring with the governor to do a dirty job.

Within minutes that the former deputy governor was removed, a new name was sent to the house and it was approved immediately. Consequently, within minutes that the former deputy governor was removed, a new deputy governor emerged.

This is a miracle, made in Imo.
interesting! was the state house of Assembly gonna wait for your approval or that of Jonathan to appoint a new deputy governor? I don't think so. If this was to happen in a pdp state, you would have been the poster of this thread. smh
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
He was greedy with the money nd see wher his greed has landed him.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by BuBBle1(f): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
This doesn't make Imo State any better,no light,hold-up/congestion everywhere,no jobs for graduates. While they r removing the dust from other peoples eyes they should see the logs in their own eyes. They know themselves. mcheeewww
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
urch999: Now the governor and the house of assembly are fighting corruption and this ungrateful Nigerians are calling it politics................nawaooo
are you minding the fools? when "oga at the top " cannot fight corruption by simply putting criminals who have stolen Nigeria's wealth to stupor behind bars,someone from an opposition party is doing that and they are crying fowl! sorry for this country.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by kcpumping(m): 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
Gentle Naaz: I am from Umuodu, Umueze 1, Ehime Mbano L.G.A. Imo State. Imo is d best state for all
NB; excluding Bokoharam n JIHAD

And am from isiala mbano bro even our broda ikiri failed to perfom so what can we saybt ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̇̇ to God for rochas cos d guy is really trying in imo state
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by akunjohn(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
The guy no sharp at all,
thazzall.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
The guy should go.He is a greedy and very corrupt man.He didn't even bother to close his track.The evidences were so glaring so how did you expect Rochas to protect him?
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by BuBBle1(f): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
urch999: Now the governor and the house of assembly are fighting corruption and this ungrateful Nigerians are calling it politics................nawaooo
. Fighting corruption indeed r they any better. I don't support corruption but they r all guilty of the same crime one way or the other,ask God cos they'll never tell U.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Ngwakwe: 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
Imo State House of Assembly approved N6.5 Billion per year for Governor Rochas Okorocha's Security Vote, the same that was collected by the former Governor Ohakim.

Rochas gave up N4.0 Billion per year amounting to N16 Billion for four years.

You still think giving up N16 billion is a scam, tell that to Jude Agbaso who went for N400 million at the detriment of his office and honour.

Okija_juju:

No Imo State person has bothered to check this out..

Was due process followed in the giving out of road contracts to contractors in Imo State!?
Why hasn't the assembly probed these contracts?
Where are the proofs of corruption?
If he is indeed guilty, why hasn't legal action been taken against him? To impeach so simply removing him from office, what next!?

Imo
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Fantacy1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
9ja no go beta until death penalty is melted on corrupt officials
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by tiarabubu: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
[size=14pt]if Rochas is being true and the House of Assembly are clean, the Construction Company should be under prosecution by the state Attorney General and the Lebanese owners facing real long jail terms.

If this doesnt happen, Rochas is lying to Imolites and Nigerians.

If the story is false the Company should sue the state for damaging their reputation, that is if they are not in the deal[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Justicemy: 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
Only impeachmnt ? Dat doesnt mke any sense, dnt be surprise he wil use de stolen money 2 fund his campaign for governorship come 2015, dat's if der is any stolen money, or jxt a cock nd boo story 2 remove d poor man
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
How did Jpros get the job? what is okorocha cut of the deal is not known. I think pdp has what to use in discrediting APGA sorry APC
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Dede1(m): 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
Ngwakwe: Imo State House of Assembly approved N6.5 Billion per year for Governor Rochas Okorocha's Security Vote, the same that was collected by the former Governor Ohakim.

Rochas gave up N4.0 Billion per year amounting to N16 Billion for four years.

You still think giving up N16 billion is a scam, tell that to Jude Agbaso who went for N400 million at the detriment of his office and honour.

Rochas Okorocha never gave up anything. Have you bothered to ask where did Rochas Okorocha channel the aforementioned N4.0 Billion? Rochas Okorocha is a street-wise political tout.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by Melancholy(m): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
To be honest, ever since agbaso became the deputy of that state i doubted his ability(intellectually).You hardly see him talk even when the government is on inspection on various projects in that state.Now coupled with corruption, it was a mistake for choosing a man like agbaso who is always forming fine boy on the screen to be the deputy whiles lacking a leadership role.
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by doctokwus: 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Yes,for good or bad,d gov wanted d deputy out& d neophyte deputy played into his hands by acceptiNg bribe money wt evidence to boot,in what may av been a sting operation.With delusions of Rochas accepting a single term agreement& d elder Agbaso becoming d gov in 2yrs time,d younger went about things wt reckless abandon,evn refusing to resign wen any person wt a bit of political intelligence wud av picked up feelers dat he wud b forced out one way or d other.
This is a lesson for learners out there,d best way to survive d nigerian political environment,as presently set-up,is to adopt d Enugu deputy gov's approach:b a fool,evn if ur oga is on his deathbed,kp ur cards close to ur chest& only show dem wen u urself confirm,by seeing his corpse,dat he is no longer breathing.Otherwise,it takes only a few ghana must go bags,to make a once powerful deputy,become a nonentity in d political space.
By d way,what happens to d bribe money,does it become his compensatory 'gratuity' since his impeachment disqualifies him to enyoy any pension?
Re: Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe by 1Dray(m): 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

This coming from someone who hasn't visited IMO state for more than 5 years is only laughable. My papa tell me say I be Igbo. " Ndi ala wu otu"
Good one there bro! She is one lady hoping and praying hard that Buhari divorces one of his wives so she can occupy one of the spaces.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tight Security At National Assembly Ahead Of Inauguration, Election Of Leaders / How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari / Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.