Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! (11789 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka / 20% Of Lagos Internal Revenue Goes To Bola Tinubu For 16 Years!- Olisa Metuh / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2013
May your Birth Day bring Free Tolls to Lagos Roads.
May your Birth Day bring you wisdom to condemn Boko Haram
May your Birth Day bring an understanding that quest for political wealth by dining with the devils is socially suicidal
May your Birth Day remind you that you were once a taxi driver turned billionaire so you need to give a chance to the poor in Lagos
May your Birth Day remind you that you are growing older and closer to the grave, so you need to give new generation a chance.
I wish you many more years ahead, Lion of Bourdillon.

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY IN GOOD HEALTH.
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by maninmood(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2013
HBD Sir. The legacy you passed on to Fashola is acknowledged. If Nigeria could have 35 'replicas' of you, these 'clones' would produce 35 Fasholas not the potbellied, avaricious, greedy and apathetic rogues we have as governors.

All in all, I wish you long life and prosperity Asiwaju.

I pray I get my PHD quite soon, I would love to work with a great man like Asiwaju and make Lagos and Nigeria a greater 'haven' great countries would reckon with.
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by baynix(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2013
dolphinife: Whenever Bola Tinubu's name is mentioned, the Igbo people always catches cold.
The Yoruba people are well known to be articulate and progressive, unlike the regressive and retarded Igbo people who are so jealous of the numerous achievements of the Yorubas.
Since in our wisdom, we have rejected the evil of PDP, which to us is an Hausa party, the Igbo can enjoy the PDP to the fullest under the bondage of Hausa and yet you are complaining that they are killing ur people

Nice One Sir!!
May God Increase The Length Of Ur Bulala!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Dreamflyin(m): 9:42am On Mar 29, 2013
The most corrupt has got yes-men.
If Adolf Hitler or Idi Amin was to be a Nigerian, they'll be worshipped as gods.
HBD Tinubu, but u deserves the hangman's noose, Criminal!!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by earthgreeners(m): 9:43am On Mar 29, 2013
TINUBU OWO TO N BINU, EJA LONIBU..IWO GAN GAN NI BUJEBUDANU..

#IN 9CE VOICE

WHY ARE THE SE AND SS JEALOUS OF THIS MAN?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by 1Dray(m): 9:44am On Mar 29, 2013
See Mr. Tinubu, the only Baba Alaye!
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Dreamflyin(m): 9:45am On Mar 29, 2013
baynix:

Nice One Sir!!
May God Increase The Length Of Ur Bulala!!

Always tribalistic, why the elite takes everyone for a ride.
A Yoruba man wants to buy an engine for his car, he's seen in Ladipo buying from Igbo bizmen. An Igbo man wants to celebrate Xmas, he's seen at Cow market buying from Hausa.

How stupid all Nigerians are.
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Jcob(m): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2013
obadiah777: STOCKHOLM SYNDROME

Am not defending him! I don't know him and am not interested in getting close. But I think it is better to focus on your own dream dude. . . .and become a force to reckon with in the world. I don't abuse people that are a bit successful legally or illegally. I focus on what is right and work hard to create a better system. Yabbing him won't reduce the cost of anything in the market. So your STockholm Syndrome is just a BS.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by badassnigga(m): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2013
hapi bday
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Memphis357(m): 9:51am On Mar 29, 2013
Hmmmmmm!!!! Price of cocaine go increase today O!!!!
Make I call my dealer before Oga order every as today na his birthday!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2013
Happy football age(birthday) to the lagos monarch Bro A Tinubu. My man wishing you additional 70years of enjoymnt on planet earth
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by BarryX(m): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2013
Table Leg :

Fool... are you insane?
What has this got to do with the thread?
And you have to insult me to show your ''unfoolishness'' By the way, if you're asking a question. No I'm NOT like YOU. Thanks
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by stylesco: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2013
Awwww he's my birthday mate.
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by nduchucks: 9:58am On Mar 29, 2013
Happy Birthday to Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Agba-Akin Adinni of Ijeshaland, the Chief Anosare Bugije of Ondo Kingdom, the Erelu Aare Ago of Egbaland, the Asiwaju of Lagos and the Jagaban Borgu!!!

My birthday wish for you is this: May God keep you healthy and fit for what he has called you to do, that is, help rid our nation of PDP in 2015. May God give you the wisdom to cooperate fully with the Buhari machinery.
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by tatosh: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2013
Hate him or not he's a leader with style and one of the smartest politicians we have in Nigeria today.
Happy Birthday Jargaban
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by baynix(m): 10:08am On Mar 29, 2013
Dreamflyin:

A Yoruba man wants to buy an engine for his car, he's seen in Ladipo buying from Igbo bizmen. An Igbo man wants to celebrate Xmas, he's seen at Cow market buying from Hausa.

Hey Fulani... Pls Pick On Someone Else' Comment!
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by anonimi: 10:08am On Mar 29, 2013
Dreamflyin:

That is so true.
Will we ever wake up?
Will the scales ever drop from our eyes?
Meanwhile oga at the top, Tinubu is three years YOUNGER than Ajimobi of Oyo who was born in 1949.

Maybe na the thing wey Ashiwaju of Area boys dey na im make am look sooooooo much OLDer.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2013
Jcob:

Am not defending him! I don't know him and am not interested in getting close. But I think it is better to focus on your own dream dude. . . .and become a force to reckon with in the world. I don't abuse people that are a bit successful legally or illegally. I focus on what is right and work hard to create a better system. Yabbing him won't reduce the cost of anything in the market. So your STockholm Syndrome is just a BS.
TYPICAL SELFISH AND SCARED NIGERIAN RESPONSE. JUST IGNORE ALL THOSE LOOTING THE COUNTRY AND STEALING EVERYONE ELSES DREAM BUT JUST FOCUS ON THE LIL CRUMBS YOU CAN GET THAT FALLS OFF THE TABLE. THIS IS THE DREAM YOU WANT ME TO FOCUS ON ? AND BY ME I MEAN 180 MILLION PEOPLE ? OUR DREAM IS TO FOCUS ON SCRAMBLING FOR THE LIL CRUMBS THAT FALL OFF THE TABLE ? MAKE THUNDER FIRE THE FINGERS WEY YOU TAKE TYPE THIS POST

THIS IS WHY I AM PRAYING THIS THIRD WORLD WAR STARTS TOMORROW OR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THIS EARTH NEEDS A CLEANSING. THIS OLD WAY OF DOING THINGS HAS TO GO. THE EARTH HAS TO BE CLEANSED OF ALL THE EVIL PEOPLE AND THEIR DEEDS. ARMAGEDDON. AT LEAST 5 BILLION PEOPLE NEED TO BE WIPED OUT OF EXISTENCE. AND ONLY THE RIGHTEOUS REMAIN. AND MARK MY WORDS THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN REAL SOON. AM I MEAN REALLLLLLL SOON. THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON. WW3. ITS LONG OVERDUE.

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Ayorh4you(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2013
Hon. Kontigi:
Bola Tinubu, hate or like him, is undoubtedly a shrewd politician. Happy birthday to the undisputed political leader of the Yoruba people of Nigeria.

Ur undisputed leader U̶̲̥̅̊ meant. He's not my leader. Ole jatijati

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by nawtishawti: 10:18am On Mar 29, 2013
Happy birthday to OJUYOBO, EKEYO SHOP
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by gabriel212: 10:19am On Mar 29, 2013
HATERS HANG YOURSELF COZ OF ASIWAJU OF D JAGABAN!!!
Happy Born day!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Demdem(m): 10:22am On Mar 29, 2013
Happy birthday to Asiwaju.
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2013
gabriel212: HATERS HANG YOURSELF COZ OF ASIWAJU OF D JAGABAN!!!
Happy Born day!!!
HANG ON DEEZ NUTS YOU REPROBATE

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by abdulafeez4good: 10:27am On Mar 29, 2013
my heart aches whenever youths fyt each oda ova issues d@ doesnt worth it, a large proportion of us r intellectually backward, we kip fytin along ethnic, tribal n religious lines, yet d so-called elders kip achieving their goals. Jonathan knws tinubu is an obstacle 2 his 2015 ambiton, yet he hs congratulated n pray for him. Y dont we eschew bitterness n show som respect to an elder.constructive criticism n reasonable arguments will do us n our country @large a whole lot of good. God bless nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Ayorh4you(m): 10:27am On Mar 29, 2013
E no concern M̶̲̅ε̲̣.........na ma own future deyy my mind. Mk I face ma own so dat vry soon d over 150million Nigerians will celebrate me
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Jcob(m): 10:34am On Mar 29, 2013
obadiah777: TYPICAL SELFISH AND SCARED NIGERIAN RESPONSE. JUST IGNORE ALL THOSE LOOTING THE COUNTRY AND STEALING EVERYONE ELSES DREAM BUT JUST FOCUS ON THE LIL CRUMBS YOU CAN GET THAT FALLS OFF THE TABLE. THIS IS THE DREAM YOU WANT ME TO FOCUS ON ? AND BY ME I MEAN 180 MILLION PEOPLE ? OUR DREAM IS TO FOCUS ON SCRAMBLING FOR THE LIL CRUMBS THAT FALL OFF THE TABLE ? MAKE THUNDER FIRE THE FINGERS WEY YOU TAKE TYPE THIS POST

THIS IS WHY I AM PRAYING THIS THIRD WORLD WAR STARTS TOMORROW OR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THIS EARTH NEEDS A CLEANSING. THIS OLD WAY OF DOING THINGS HAS TO GO. THE EARTH HAS TO BE CLEANSED OF ALL THE EVIL PEOPLE AND THEIR DEEDS. ARMAGEDDON. AT LEAST 5 BILLION PEOPLE NEED TO BE WIPED OUT OF EXISTENCE. AND ONLY THE RIGHTEOUS REMAIN. AND MARK MY WORDS THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN REAL SOON. AM I MEAN REALLLLLLL SOON. THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON. WW3. ITS LONG OVERDUE.

Hopefully you won't be one of those that would be wiped!
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by gabriel212: 10:36am On Mar 29, 2013
Jcob:

He shl be d only to be WIPED OF COURSE!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Shinnings: 10:37am On Mar 29, 2013
Happy birthday!!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by victokafor(m): 10:38am On Mar 29, 2013
J A G A B A N !!! OGA AT THE TOP, I hail thee ooo...Happy Buufffdaayy Sirrrr!!! Awon BUJEBUDAAANU!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2013
Jcob:

THE QUESTION IS, WOULD YOU BE ONE OF THOSE WHO WILL BE WIPED OUT ? WITH YOUR MINDSET I THINK YOU WOULD BE. LISTEN HERE BRAH, THERE IS A NUKE SOMEWHERE WITH YOUR NAME WRITTEN ALL OVER IT. ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS WAIT FOR IT. ITS COMING REAL SOON. OR YOU CAN CHANGE ? AND AVOID IT. RETURN TO THE COMFORTER. RETURN TO THE STRONGHOLD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign / Pdp Reaches-out To Tambuwal Over GEJ Impeachment Threat / Jubilation As Ugwuanyi Flags Off Abakpa Nike-emene Link Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.