Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! (11788 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka / 20% Of Lagos Internal Revenue Goes To Bola Tinubu For 16 Years!- Olisa Metuh / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by victokafor(m): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2013
Wait ooooo Jagaban means ARMED LOOTER!!!hmmmm..ASIWAJU awon JAGABAN!!! interpret that and get the result..

Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by 50calibre(m): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2013
dolphinife: Whenever Bola Tinubu's name is mentioned, the Igbo people always catches cold.
The Yoruba people are well known to be articulate and progressive, unlike the regressive and retarded Igbo people who are so jealous of the numerous achievements of the Yorubas.
Since in our wisdom, we have rejected the evil of PDP, which to us is an Hausa party, the Igbo can enjoy the PDP to the fullest under the bondage of Hausa and yet you are complaining that they are killing ur people

You and the 5 other sh*t eating dogs who liked this post don't deserve the life you live nor the air you breath. You are further proof to my belief that Nigeria needs ethnic cleansing.

Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by yunisco: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2013
Happy birthday to my Oga at the top (Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu) the Asiwaju of Lagos.
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Orikinla(m): 10:45am On Mar 29, 2013
Happy Birthday Egbon ti Oluwa ti gbe ga ni ilu Naija wa!
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Ayorh4you(m): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2013
obadiah777: THE QUESTION IS, WOULD YOU BE ONE OF THOSE WHO WILL BE WIPED OUT ? WITH YOUR MINDSET I THINK YOU WOULD BE. LISTEN HERE BRAH, THERE IS A NUKE SOMEWHERE WITH YOUR NAME WRITTEN ALL OVER IT. ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS WAIT FOR IT. ITS COMING REAL SOON. OR YOU CAN CHANGE ? AND AVOID IT. RETURN TO THE COMFORTER. RETURN TO THE STRONGHOLD.

Now somebody is going insane..........Any psychiatrist in d building?
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Mike1547: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2013
nd so wat
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by 5alive(m): 10:57am On Mar 29, 2013
Ayorh4you:

i think u ar d one goin insane cos last time i checked, nairaland isnt a building

Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Ayorh4you(m): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2013
5alive:
i think u ar d one goin insane cos last time i checked, nairaland isnt a building

Chai!!! So una plenty 4 here. #imoffthethread
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 29, 2013
Ayorh4you:

I AM GOING INSANE BECAUSE I REFUSE TO HAVE STOCKHOLM SYNDROME ? YOU KNOW WHEN IT ALL COMES DOWN TO IT, YOU NIGERIANS DESERVE THE LEADERS YOU HAVE. YOU ARE MORALLY BANKRUPT PEOPLE AND THE LORD HAS BLESSED YOU WITH MORALLY BANKRUPT LEADERS.

ROMANS 13 VS 1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. <<< LORD CHOSE YOUR LEADERS TO BRING SUFFERING ON YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A GOOD PEOPLE
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by tayeola24yahoo: 11:04am On Mar 29, 2013
israel007: Who cares!

He can go and make lagosians pay for the party.
hate or like him is great already!HBD baba southwest and Nigeria ko ni baje.
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Ayorh4you(m): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2013
obadiah777: I AM GOING INSANE BECAUSE I REFUSE TO HAVE STOCKHOLM SYNDROME ? YOU KNOW WHEN IT ALL COMES DOWN TO IT, YOU NIGERIANS DESERVE THE LEADERS YOU HAVE. YOU ARE MORALLY BANKRUPT PEOPLE AND THE LORD HAS BLESSED YOU WITH MORALLY BANKRUPT LEADERS.

ROMANS 13 VS 1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. <<< LORD CHOSE YOUR LEADERS TO BRING SUFFERING ON YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A GOOD PEOPLE

Ogbeni! Y not take a walk to Ikotun Egbe n worship wt them at SCOAN. U̶̲̥̅̊ need more then psychiatric help, U̶̲̥̅̊ also need spiritual assistancem #i underrated your insanity
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Ayorh4you(m): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2013
obadiah777: I AM GOING INSANE BECAUSE I REFUSE TO HAVE STOCKHOLM SYNDROME ? YOU KNOW WHEN IT ALL COMES DOWN TO IT, YOU NIGERIANS DESERVE THE LEADERS YOU HAVE. YOU ARE MORALLY BANKRUPT PEOPLE AND THE LORD HAS BLESSED YOU WITH MORALLY BANKRUPT LEADERS.

Ogbeni! Y not take a walk to Ikotun Egbe n worship wt them at SCOAN. U̶̲̥̅̊ need more then psychiatric help, U̶̲̥̅̊ also need spiritual assistancem. i underrated your insanity #nobeef, jst an advise
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by ocelot2006(m): 11:12am On Mar 29, 2013
Dear Tinubu

Happy birthday. Please note that a cell is still reserved for you at our HQ.

Best regards
NDLEA

Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2013
Ayorh4you:

Ogbeni! Y not take a walk to Ikotun Egbe n worship wt them at SCOAN. U̶̲̥̅̊ need more then psychiatric help, U̶̲̥̅̊ also need spiritual assistancem. i underrated your insanity #nobeef, jst an advise
AND I UNDERESTIMATED YOUR STUPIDITY. EITHER YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE WHO STEAL ALONG WITH TINUBU IN WHICH CASE I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE A MORALLY BANKRUPT CRETIN SUPPORTING HIS IDOL AND IF YOU ARE NOT STEALING WITH HIM BUT STILL MAKING POSTS LIKE THIS THEN YOU HAVE TO BE THE MOST SUBSERVIENT DEGENERATE MENTALLY OPPRESSED AND IDIOTIC PERSON ALIVE. EITHER WAY YOU COME OUT A MOR-ON. EITHER WAY YOU ARE USELESS TO HUMANITY. JUST HANG YOURSELF ALREADY. STOP BREATHING IN THE SAME AIR I AM BREATHING. KILL YOSEF
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by theripper2: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2013
Happy birthday to the Frog-eyed, coke-sniffing,rambunctious, megalomaniac and unrepentant kleptomaniac . Ur minions and servile flatterers heartily celebrate ur football age.

Hw much was budgeted for dis year's bash from the five ACN controlled states. And hw many bridge dem go close today? I wan chop Owambe rice o.

Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by tayeola24yahoo: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2013
Ayorh4you:

both of you needs spiritual assistance,cos I don't see reason why both of you should insult one and oda!somebody is wishing senator Tinubu HBD,you're there abusing one and oda pls let us be wise ok.
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 29, 2013
tayeola24@yahoo:
both of you needs spiritual assistance,cos I don't see reason why both of you should insult one and oda!somebody is wishing senator Tinubu HBD,you're there abusing one and oda pls let us be wise ok.
SPIRITUAL ASSISTANCE ? YOU MEAN LIKE HOW YOUR PASTOR TAKES YOUR WIFE TO THE BACKROOM FOR SPIRITUAL ASSISTANCE WHILE CLEANSING HER WITH WATER WHILE SHE IS BUTT NEKKID ? IS THIS THE SPIRITUAL ASSISTANCE WE NEED ? GET THE HECK OUTTA HERE YOU REPROBATE
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by 4Play(m): 11:31am On Mar 29, 2013
They say people get the leaders they deserve. That's how they start threads to pray for GEJ's wife recovery. We have a very corrupt country where life expectancy at birth is barely above 50, millions of easily preventable deaths đue to poor health facilities and the politicians who are ultimately responsible for this holocaust are feted by people, most of whose lives are blighted in one way or the other by Govt failings.

Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by chucky234(m): 11:31am On Mar 29, 2013
Jcob: Like him or Hate him. . . .He is already made. Go work on your own life!

Made with our money abi,Asiwathief ate Lagos dried.

Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Ayorh4you(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2013
obadiah777: AND I UNDERESTIMATED YOUR STUPIDITY. EITHER YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE WHO STEAL ALONG WITH TINUBU IN WHICH CASE I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE A MORALLY BANKRUPT CRETIN SUPPORTING HIS IDOL AND IF YOU ARE NOT STEALING WITH HIM BUT STILL MAKING POSTS LIKE THIS THEN YOU HAVE TO BE THE MOST SUBSERVIENT DEGENERATE MENTALLY OPPRESSED AND IDIOTIC PERSON ALIVE. EITHER WAY YOU COME OUT A MOR-ON. EITHER WAY YOU ARE USELESS TO HUMANITY. JUST HANG YOURSELF ALREADY. STOP BREATHING IN THE SAME AIR I AM BREATHING. KILL YOSEF

Enjoy ur madness while it last #peace
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Ayorh4you(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2013
tayeola24@yahoo:

Not insulting anybody.........jst advising d dude 2 stop hating on another man's Success. #soft
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2013
Ayorh4you:

Enjoy ur madness while it last #peace
ARE YOU STILL REPLYING ? YOU HAVENT KILLED YOSEF ALREADY ? WASTE OF SPACE
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 29, 2013
Ayorh4you:

Not insulting anybody.........jst advising d dude 2 stop hating on another man's Success. #soft
ANOTHER MANS SUCCESS ? STEALING THE COUNTRIES MONEY IS SUCCESS ? JUST KILL YOURSELF AND STOP WASTING THE AIR YOU BREATHE
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by IleIfe2(m): 11:40am On Mar 29, 2013
Jcob:

Am not defending him! I don't know him and am not interested in getting close. But I think it is better to focus on your own dream dude. . . .and become a force to reckon with in the world. I don't abuse people that are a bit successful legally or illegally. I focus on what is right and work hard to create a better system. Yabbing him won't reduce the cost of anything in the market. So your STockholm Syndrome is just a BS.

Dont mind the yeye person, suffering from A55-HOLE SYNDROME. grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 29, 2013
Ile-Ife:

Dont mind the yeye person, suffering from ASS-HOLE SYNDROME. grin
YALL NEED TO QUIT HANGING OFF TINUBUS NUTS. YALL SOME G-A-Y BUTT PIRATES MEN
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by IleIfe2(m): 11:44am On Mar 29, 2013
obadiah777: YALL NEED TO QUIT HANGING OFF TINUBUS NUTS. YALL SOME G-A-Y BUTT PIRATES MEN

And you need to stop hanging off your NUTS.......if you've got one. undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 29, 2013
Ile-Ife:

And you need to stop hanging off your NUTS.......if you've got one. undecided
YALL BUTT PIRATES GONE SOON LEARN THAT IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO SLEEP WITH ANOTHER MAN

LEVITICUS 20 VS 13 "'If a man has s-exual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. <<< YALL BUTT PIRATES HANGING OFF TINUBUS NUTSAC GONE LEARN NOT TO BE WITH ANOTHER MAN
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Revolva(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2013
Our Oga at the Top Tinubu.. Owanbe go skatter for Oriental hotel..oooo
Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by edelweiss(f): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2013
Happy birthday to me too!

Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by Venchy: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
Celebration of Mediocrity.

Baba Barawo.

Area boys Father...alias CHICAGO GOVERNOR.

Re: Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! by tayeola24yahoo: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
obadiah777: SPIRITUAL ASSISTANCE ? YOU MEAN LIKE HOW YOUR PASTOR TAKES YOUR WIFE TO THE BACKROOM FOR SPIRITUAL ASSISTANCE WHILE CLEANSING HER WITH WATER WHILE SHE IS BUTT NEKKID ? IS THIS THE SPIRITUAL ASSISTANCE WE NEED ? GET THE HECK OUTTA HERE YOU REPROBATE
guy am not out here to exchange any abusive words with you ok,cos I got better thing to do or think off rather than ranting on nairaland.

Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign / Pdp Reaches-out To Tambuwal Over GEJ Impeachment Threat / Jubilation As Ugwuanyi Flags Off Abakpa Nike-emene Link Road