Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,968 members, 7,841,706 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Who Should Buy The Bride's Wedding Gown? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Buy The Bride's Wedding Gown? (1118 Views)

Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) / Photo: You May Kiss The Bride / Bride's Wedding Night Mistake Reveals Groom's Character. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Buy The Bride's Wedding Gown? by erekere(m): 7:59am On Mar 29, 2013
I have heard from different people whose duty is it to buy the bride's wedding gown. Is it the husband to be or the father of the bride or what. Please I need people to shed more light on this as I am confused.
Re: Who Should Buy The Bride's Wedding Gown? by nekaa(f): 8:42am On Mar 29, 2013
Her groom nau
Re: Who Should Buy The Bride's Wedding Gown? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
I plan to buy mine myself.its my wedding duhhh! And its me that will wear the gown
Re: Who Should Buy The Bride's Wedding Gown? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
Dead ancestors. Duh.

Re: Who Should Buy The Bride's Wedding Gown? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
whoever can afford it.
Re: Who Should Buy The Bride's Wedding Gown? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
kulyie: I plan to buy mine myself.its my wedding duhhh! And its me that will wear the gown
wot is 'duh' doing in dt statement, pls?
SMH@ u wannabes!
Re: Who Should Buy The Bride's Wedding Gown? by Mynd44: 5:51am On Mar 31, 2013
The brides's ex BF should buy it and if she does not have an ex, her neighbor should

1 Like

Re: Who Should Buy The Bride's Wedding Gown? by Exponental(m): 6:14am On Mar 31, 2013
kulyie: I plan to buy mine myself.And its me that will wear the gown
so if ur guy buys it, he should wear it........taaaarrh! Hw do u expect he goes into d market to pick a gown for u? U go get want u want n he pays for it. As 4 me, I'm payin for it.
Re: Who Should Buy The Bride's Wedding Gown? by Popowaa: 7:15am On Mar 31, 2013
Mynd_44: The brides's ex BF should buy it and if she does not have an ex, her neighbor should
Re: Who Should Buy The Bride's Wedding Gown? by nbright: 8:22am On Mar 31, 2013
nekaa: Her groom nau
Everything on the groom sha?
Re: Who Should Buy The Bride's Wedding Gown? by nbright: 8:23am On Mar 31, 2013
kulyie: I plan to buy mine myself.its my wedding duhhh! And its me that will wear the gown
That's good....... It's your cloth for you alone so you should know what you want and go for it..
Re: Who Should Buy The Bride's Wedding Gown? by nbright: 8:24am On Mar 31, 2013
SLIDE waxie: wot is 'duh' doing in dt statement, pls?
SMH@ u wannabes!
Funny
Re: Who Should Buy The Bride's Wedding Gown? by Mynd44: 8:32am On Mar 31, 2013
nbright: Everything on the groom sha?
That's the way foward

(1) (Reply)

Must He Propose On His Knees And Publicly Too? / My Ex Boyfriend Called After 4 Mnths,pls Wat Do I Do? / 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of "Love"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.