Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

My Ex Boyfriend Called After 4 Mnths,pls Wat Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Boyfriend Called After 4 Mnths,pls Wat Do I Do? (1115 Views)

Boyfriend Called Me Horrible Names / My Boyfriend Called My Girlfriend Behind My Back! / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Boyfriend Called After 4 Mnths,pls Wat Do I Do? by doris4u(f): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
My ex boyfriend of 4 nd half years cald me 5days back after breakn up with in August and was asking why i never contacted him for so long,why i neva tld him i was going 4 Nysc and i told him, i had no business with him dats why i didnt cal.To be sincere with u guys i stil luv him deep down in my heart even though he hurt me so bad,pls wat do i do cos i cant think straight
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Called After 4 Mnths,pls Wat Do I Do? by thorpido(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
why did you break up with him the first place.What were the issues that made you break up and what has changed?You need to evaluate these things before deciding on what next to do.

You said he just called you,was it to apologize or just to chat you up?Was he trying to reconcile?Why didn't he contact you all these while?

If you can answer these questions, then it will help you decide on what next.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Called After 4 Mnths,pls Wat Do I Do? by ammyluv2002(f): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
thorpido: why did you break up with him the first place.What were the issues that made you break up and what has changed?You need to evaluate these things before deciding on what next to do.

You said he just called you,was it to apologize or just to chat you up?Was he trying to reconcile?Why didn't he contact you all these while?

Seconded
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Called After 4 Mnths,pls Wat Do I Do? by doris4u(f): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
thorpido: why did you break up with him the first place.What were the issues that made you break up and what has changed?You need to evaluate these things before deciding on what next to do.

He was cheating on me with a foreigner in Germany i think he wanted 2 dupe her bt neva wanted me 2 knw wat he was doing?4rm his tone i think he wants 2 apologize bt i was sounding harsh,he didnt believe i could ignore him 4 so long.i tink d words i told him b4 we broke up was 'Go to hell,i can do without u' nd i guess he didnt expect 2 hear something like dat 4rm me,maybe dats y he thought i wld cal like i do at times.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Called After 4 Mnths,pls Wat Do I Do? by Mynd44: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
For all you know, he is just saying hello or he has too much airtime and trying and he does not know who to call

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Called After 4 Mnths,pls Wat Do I Do? by Excel30: 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
Don't let infatuation becloud you,he wouldn't have left you that long if he really cares about you.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Called After 4 Mnths,pls Wat Do I Do? by thorpido(m): 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
doris4u: He was cheating on me with a foreigner in Germany i think he wanted 2 dupe her bt neva wanted me 2 knw wat he was doing?4rm his tone i think he wants 2 apologize bt i was sounding harsh,he didnt believe i could ignore him 4 so long.i tink d words i told him b4 we broke up was 'Go to hell,i can do without u' nd i guess he didnt expect 2 hear something like dat 4rm me,maybe dats y he thought i wld cal like i do at times.
From what you said(i checked your profile too and saw your other topic),i really think you should have moved on.

You say you are serving right?Get to meet new people,work on your self-esteem and life will be better.

Your guy seems like a guy who will keep cheating.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Called After 4 Mnths,pls Wat Do I Do? by SpicyMimi(f): 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
YOU RE NT SURE IF HE WANTS YOU BACK OR NOT..SO JUST STAY BACK ND LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN NEXT HE CALLS.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Called After 4 Mnths,pls Wat Do I Do? by doris4u(f): 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
thorpido: From what you said(i checked your profile too and saw your other topic),i really think you should have moved on.

You say you are serving right?Get to meet new people,work on your self-esteem and life will be better.

Your guy seems like a guy who will keep cheating.
Thnx man

(1) (Reply)

12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of "Love" / Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? / The Best Men Are Often Too Shy To Chase Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.