Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation (27411 Views)

First Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting Workers (picture) / Nigerian Graduates And Their Terrible CV Presentation! (CV attached) / Central Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by metro10: 2:54pm On May 05, 2013
SpicyMimi: Please can someone snd me a direct link on how to apply fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я the summer insight week, cause I aint getting it right.

I tried everything through the link, yet nothing. Are you BSc or MBA?
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by afunmmy: 9:49am On May 14, 2013
pls who has filled d form to d end. guess today is d last day.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by librangyps(f): 12:42pm On May 14, 2013
Those that applied for the summer insight week, Let us know when u receive e-mails/calls or sms from BOA. I didn't do a good job of the numerical test, answered 8 only. But I completed d rest of the forms so I'm highly optimistic and I wish everyone else best of luck.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by metro10: 10:36pm On May 14, 2013
The numeric test is something else, did just 12. How did you guys get all your course' grades. My schools refused giving me my transcripts...said they will only send them to d company directly. Just used my CGPA. Na wao.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by ahmedbrown: 10:47pm On May 14, 2013
I receive a mail from them yesterday, concerning my application for the London Insight Week but unfortunately i was turn down, guess my numerical was not ok, i did 11
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by ahmedbrown: 10:47pm On May 14, 2013
I receive a mail from them yesterday, concerning my application for the London Insight Week but unfortunately i was turn down, guess my numerical test was not ok, i did 11
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by metro10: 10:54pm On May 14, 2013
ahmedbrown: I receive a mail from them yesterday, concerning my application for the London Insight Week but unfortunately i was turn down, guess my numerical test was not ok, i did 11

This soon? Don't loose heart, there are more events coming you can equally register for. Wish all others best of luck

1 Like

Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by librangyps(f): 10:33am On May 15, 2013
ahmedbrown: I receive a mail from them yesterday, concerning my application for the London Insight Week but unfortunately i was turn down, guess my numerical test was not ok, i did 11
wow i havnt checked my mail oh. I did 8, il let u guys know if i get a mail
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by ahmedbrown: 12:12pm On May 15, 2013
@metro10: thanks. I never loss hope, I know there are still more opportunities to come.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by librangyps(f): 12:45pm On May 15, 2013
Mine was also unsuccessful... So sad.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by 1forall: 12:57pm On May 15, 2013
I'm sorry to hear that. To those who have gone through the process, the Insight Week in September & Job application proper, do they require two separate applications? Or they're one and the same?
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by point45(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2013
Did the mail come immediately after your test? As in, do you think its auto generated post test depending on score? I'm asking cos I completed it weeks ago and nothing yet.
@1forall: its not the same, there are other internship programmes and positions.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by 1forall: 1:16pm On May 15, 2013
Thanks for clarifying smiley
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by metro10: 1:36pm On May 15, 2013
ahmedbrown: @metro10: thanks. I never loss hope, I know there are still more opportunities to come.

You are the only known one to have recieved confirmation. When did you submit your application?
They are actually looking for fifty persons...i heard the lady incharge of recruitment telling someone that day. I pray to be among these fifty oooh, IJN
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by SpicyMimi(f): 2:20pm On May 15, 2013
I didn't even apply cause I couldn't find the link, but its all good anyway.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by librangyps(f): 6:59am On May 16, 2013
metro10:

You are the only known one to have recieved confirmation. When did you submit your application?
They are actually looking for fifty persons...i heard the lady incharge of recruitment telling someone that day. I pray to be among these fifty oooh, IJN

He's not the only one, I also received a mail. Check your spam.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by ahmedbrown: 9:33am On May 16, 2013
If you don't see their message in your inbox, you can check your spam it will definately be there. They have been sending confirmation to people.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by metro10: 9:57am On May 16, 2013
librangyps:

He's not the only one, I also received a mail. Check your spam.

What's your status?
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by metro10: 10:07am On May 16, 2013
Just checked my mail, got nothing yet. I am expecting o. Any lucky one yet?
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by point45(m): 3:13pm On May 16, 2013
I think the best way to confirm your status is through the application portal. Has anyone been successful yet? good luck to everyone still waiting.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by toksdara(m): 8:13pm On May 17, 2013
Hi people, I posted this topic weeks ago to inform people about this event. I chose not to respond to those who called it a scam and I'm glad the selected applicants proved them wrong. It was quite simple, just an application with no one asking for money. The address sent to you was that of a popular hotel venue, a public place. It's good to be cautious I agree, but it's not difficult to pick out something fictitious.

I know people who are out of the country working for a similar organisation because they seized the opportunities that came their way. I hope those who applied found it beneficial and networked with the staff and recruiters of the organisation to improve their prospects of getting a job. I wish you all the best in your future pursuits. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by Nobody: 8:14am On May 19, 2013
Please who has heard recently from BoA. I have not gotten any reply from them, i checked my spam box still nothing. I dnt knw why mine is taken soo long like this and my status still reads "application under review" Pls is anybody in my shoe?
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by Nobody: 8:22am On May 19, 2013
Pls those that got an unsuccessful mail, what does your application status reads now? Jst to be sure i avnt missed their mail. Thanks
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by ol2012: 12:37pm On May 19, 2013
Sean lenux: Please who has heard recently from BoA. I have not gotten any reply from them, i checked my spam box still nothing. I dnt knw why mine is taken soo long like this and my status still reads "application under review" Pls is anybody in my shoe?
I'm in ur shoe sir, though I completed my own application on d last day(Tuesd 14th May) I guess those who av gotten mails completed theirs earlier. I'l advise dat u keep checking ur status on their website from time 2 time. Dat way, even if u miss their mail, U'l stil know when d review of ur application is complete as ur status'l be updated. BTW when did u complete ur own application?
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by metro10: 12:45pm On May 19, 2013
I submitted mine on monday before the deadline...nothing yet. I am sure they have lots of application at hand. Just give them sometime.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by point45(m): 2:05pm On May 19, 2013
Submitted on april the 26th. Honestly doubt this is a date related delay. Not to mention that nobody seems to have gotten a positive feedback yet. The wait isn't funny though.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 19, 2013
ol2012: I'm in ur shoe sir, though I completed my own application on d last day(Tuesd 14th May) I guess those who av gotten mails completed theirs earlier. I'l advise dat u keep checking ur status on their website from time 2 time. Dat way, even if u miss their mail, U'l stil know when d review of ur application is complete as ur status'l be updated. BTW when did u complete ur own application?
i completed mine on the 10th of May. Let's hope for the best..
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by Nobody: 1:22am On May 20, 2013
Are they still accepting applications?
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by Nobody: 9:05am On May 20, 2013
No message yet from BOA also. Looking unto God for favour !
Sean lenux: Please who has heard recently from BoA. I have not gotten any reply from them, i checked my spam box still nothing. I dnt knw why mine is taken soo long like this and my status still reads "application under review" Pls is anybody in my shoe?
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by metro10: 8:36am On May 24, 2013
No new info yet?
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by Nobody: 10:01am On May 24, 2013
No info yet o...fingers crossed
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by librangyps(f): 10:37am On May 24, 2013
This is weird, no one has come out with a success report yet, hmmmm abi dem no pick any nigerian? Are they just leading us on? Anyway, let's just prepare for when they come again in September...

Let us know if you get a success report.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am I Spending Lavishly ? / Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) / Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.