Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation (27251 Views)

First Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting Workers (picture) / Nigerian Graduates And Their Terrible CV Presentation! (CV attached) / Central Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by point45(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2013
There are 3 possible current states, you've been told sorry......, you've been told congrats or you've been told your application is still being reviewed. People have come forward to say they got the 'sorry' mail. With nobody reporting a success yet, I think it's safe to assume that they are still reviewing.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by metro10: 10:50am On May 24, 2013
What date is the event? Forgot.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by toksdara(m): 8:47am On May 25, 2013
I know someone coming for an internship with them here in London by June. She was apparently contacted last minute and she's worked in the UK before with a similar institution.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by metro10: 10:44pm On May 25, 2013
toksdara: I know someone coming for an internship with them here in London by June. She was apparently contacted last minute and she's worked in the UK before with a similar institution.

The only success story so far known to us. Wish her the best. When precisely was she contacted and through what meduim?
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by librangyps(f): 12:46pm On May 26, 2013
metro10:

The only success story so far known to us. Wish her the best. When precisely was she contacted and through what meduim?

How is that a success story? What we applied for is london summer week coming up in september.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
who else got this

Dear ********,

We are writing to confirm that your application to the Summer Insight Week position is still under review. When there is any change in the status of your application, we shall be in touch to let you know. We appreciate your patience whilst you wait to hear from us again.

You can return to the `Application Centre`, via the link below, at any stage in the process to check the status of your application.

it is surprising this coy could be reviewing applications for solid 2 months, mehn! naija recruitment mentality has definitely perpetuated into their sphere.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by librangyps(f): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
i saw a thread here on nl that bank of america is having another presentation, i applied for it hoping it might be the interview they talked about during the april presentation. well i got invited and im here now at the oriental hotel. im a bit dissapointed as it seems no different from what we had in April. i came here hoping i'll have news on their actual interview date but d little hope i had that their recruitment process might be transparent have equally been shattered. i guess the nigerian factor applies here too, there someone on the inside, i hear his name is femi and he's the one recommending people. no wonder! what happened to our summer week applications? or we have to know femi too. thas too bad, if true.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by 1forall: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
If that's true then it's a shame. But I wouldn't give up if I were you, I'd still do my part to the best of my ability.

Have you tried speaking to this Femi dude to find out the status of previous applications? I suggest you do. Let him know you were at the 1st event and have a pending application, and maybe your enthusiasm will shine through and lead you on to something seeing that this is your second time at their recruitment open day and that you're really interested in working with them.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by feniobamo: 12:55am On Sep 25, 2013
Since the presentation was an interactive one..you should have asked the BAML reps....to get first hand answers..
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by blazerMaks: 7:33am On Sep 25, 2013
Ermm, guys, what about the September presentation/seminar you guys talked about initially? Isn't it holding anymore? How can one apply? I want to start my race with BOA now.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by librangyps(f): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2013
feniobamo: Since the presentation was an interactive one..you should have asked the BAML reps....to get first hand answers..

1forall: If that's true then it's a shame. But I wouldn't give up if I were you, I'd still do my part to the best of my ability.

Have you tried speaking to this Femi dude to find out the status of previous applications? I suggest you do. Let him know you were at the 1st event and have a pending application, and maybe your enthusiasm will shine through and lead you on to something seeing that this is your second time at their recruitment open day and that you're really interested in working with them.

i brought it up with one of their ambassadors and he explained to me that femi works for a recruitment agency called talent mine, and they are affilliated with boa and patner with them in hosting these events. students who reg with talent mine have better chances as boa gives them slots, for example if they need 7 people from nigeria, talent mine might hav 4 slots for their candidates. i met with femi and he told me more about talent mine and how they can keep me updated with upcoming events not only boa. my fear now is what will talent mine get out of this, i wouldnt want a situation where i get a job and find out im earning half of what im supposed to earn cos some agent is entitled to d other part, compared to my colleagues who came in directly, that would be too painful.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by 1forall: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2013
Will respond later this evening, mobile and saving batt.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by librangyps(f): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2013
ok,
1forall: Will respond later this evening, mobile and saving batt.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by librangyps(f): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2013
it was held yesterday at the oriental hotel lekki
blazerMaks: Ermm, guys, what about the September presentation/seminar you guys talked about initially? Isn't it holding anymore? How can one apply? I want to start my race with BOA now.
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by 1forall: 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
Just discovered a power point smiley

librangyps: Why are you worried about what Talent Mine is going to make for their effort to the extent where it is now a fear? I'll be honest and tell you that it's a misplaced fear because it becomes a valid concern only when you are an employee. Please concern yourself more with getting your job applications out there at this stage.

You seem not to realize that your meeting with Femi is a little advantage you already have? It's wise to cast your net wide and so by all means use Talent Mine to your advantage and increase your chances.

Good luck!
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by librangyps(f): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
fair enough
1forall: Just discovered a power point smiley

librangyps: Why are you worried about what Talent Mine is going to make for their effort to the extent where it is now a fear? I'll be honest and tell you that it's a misplaced fear because it becomes a valid concern only when you are an employee. Please concern yourself more with getting your job applications out there at this stage.

You seem not to realize that your meeting with Femi is a little advantage you already have? It's wise to cast your net wide and so by all means use Talent Mine to your advantage and increase your chances.

Good luck!
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by blazerMaks: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
embarassed shocked
librangyps: it was held yesterday at the oriental hotel lekki
Oh well. On to the next thread
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by SwtzMinx(f): 5:34am On Oct 05, 2015
Link to the presentation for this year:

https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?owner=5030298&ownertype=fair&jcode=1493558&vt_template=698&adminview=1

Apply and submit your CV by 7 October, 2015
Re: Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation by Funnybro(m): 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bank of America, a top American banking institution . Bank Of America Online Banking Sign In, bank of America near me, and other BOA t www.bankofamerica.com... For more details, follow the link below
http://www.bankgist.com/bankofamerica-bank-of-america-online-banking-using-bank-of-america-login-at-www-bankofamerica-com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ask Graduates On Nairaland / Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer / P&g Test Ouestions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.