Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship (8045 Views)

Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? / What Have You Learned From Your Past Relationship(s)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by herzernIsHere: 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
2buffagain:
No...

Why was she fucking niggas raw?
The question should be : "Why was she fuçking niggas" ?

Fuçk the hoes. Marry the virgin.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by 2buffagain(m): 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
herzernIsHere:

The question should be : "Why was she fuçking niggas" ?

Fuçk the hoes. Marry the virgin.

But you are fucking, aren't you?
I don't care if she's fucking, she just shouldn't be dong it raw. She's dumb for that.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by Hisduchess(f): 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
MrCork:

..ok..I will no longer pick on u under one condition smiley

Which condition in particular

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Elantraceey / My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes / She Wants Me To Deflower Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.