Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,995 members, 7,956,707 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship (8183 Views)

Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? / What Have You Learned From Your Past Relationship(s)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by ektbear: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
aadetoyin: As if she will be naïve enough to tell u. grin grin grin

trueeee
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by shawn5ng(m): 5:44am On Apr 08, 2013
U have all spoken well peeps
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by jmoore(m): 7:51am On Apr 08, 2013
I prefer a virgin smiley
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by jhydebaba(m): 8:12am On Apr 08, 2013
It 'll surprise u to know that ur innocent loving wife is a great abortionist.
I once had a girl who told me one of her friend had successfully done abortion 18 times, within me, I was like show me ur friend....
While in school, we hear all sort of stories about girl's going for abortion, all these angels no be person go marry them? Abeg, abortion no be disease, it's getting rid of nuisance while it's not needed.

NB: if ur wife's seal is broken, don't trust how many abortions she may have done in the past.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 08, 2013
^18 abortions? shocked ,so they don't sell condoms or contraceptive pills anymore? ??

1 Like

Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by honeric01(m): 8:16am On Apr 08, 2013
I have heard and seen a girl of 16 years that has done 3 abortions already. Her mom was even the one who took her for these abortions.

The holy book says 'do unto others what you want done to yourself'

As long as i've not impregnated any girl before or allow anyone abort for me, i wouldn't get married to one and if she lies to me and i later find out, then she'd be in trouble.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by eddy1977(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2013
honeric01: I have heard and seen a girl of 16 years that has done 3 abortions already. Her mom was even the one who took her for these abortions.

The holy book says 'do untop others what you want done to yourself'

As long as i've not impregnated any girl before or allow anyone abort for me, i wouldn't get married to one and if she lies to me and i later find out, then she'd be in trouble.

Amen brother.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by shawn5ng(m): 10:53am On Apr 08, 2013
18 abortion is 18 sex x sideruns and other pasusu. O boy the guy wey go marry dis girl must go for deliverance.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 08, 2013
And what about one's gf who aborted for another guy during a relationship. will that count?
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by 190: 11:54am On Apr 08, 2013
That's why I always advice guys not 2marry a Nigerian girl undecided
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
Two abortions ? Didn't she not learn from the 1st one ?
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by Creamish(f): 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
eddy1977:

I would know by asking her. If she can lie to me her potential husband about it,then she can kill me or get pregnant from another man and pin it on me.

Remorse or not, i have my principles. No woman who has killed an unborn child can be MY wife.

This world is filled with so many single ladies who have not shed innocent blood yet. That's my target.

I am not being judgmental. I just know my standards. Some people will never marry smokers.some people will never marry ex inmates. In my case, i cannot marry a person who has murdered an innocent baby.

Wow . . ur probably d first righteous and sinless man alive. Well done! . . Yeah Its your opinion but if Jesus could forgive, who r u not to? . . Ur always entitled to ur opinion. I pray u find one who TRULY hasnt done it. They r quite scarce u know . . Tip: Look for the virgins. wink
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by Creamish(f): 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
adaobi123: Two abortions ? Didn't she not learn from the 1st one ?

Someone who is very fertile shuld generally abstain. Can u abstain or are u dependent on contraceptions? Have u considered dat they are not 100% guaranteed to work and some actually cause internal blood clots and some other side effects dat culd lead to cancer/ infertility? Condoms are not 100% effective.

If u meet a babe who confessed and is willing to change, take her more seriously dan the babe who tells u shez a virgin without natural proof. grin
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
Creamish:

Someone who is very fertile shuld generally abstain. Can u abstain or are u dependent on contraceptions? Have u considered dat they are not 100% guaranteed to work and some actually cause internal blood clots and some other side effects dat culd lead to cancer/ infertility? Condoms are not 100% effective.

If u meet a babe who confessed and is willing to change, take her more seriously dan the babe who tells u shez a virgin without natural proof. grin

I'm a virgin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by Creamish(f): 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
adaobi123:

I'm a virgin tongue

Akuko uwa! tongue
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
Creamish:

Akuko uwa! tongue

Lol I'm not lying grin
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by Creamish(f): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
adaobi123:

Lol I'm not lying grin

Oya oo @Eddy1977 . . ur prayers have been answered. Happy Married Life! grin
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
Creamish:

grin grin grin

Abeg I'm too young to get married grin
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
99% of women won't tell you this any way so its irrelevant. And to be fair if you've ever impregnated a woman in the past and asked her to abort it then its a bit hypocritical to now say you won't marry a woman just because she's aborted before. So you clearly agree you made a mess for someone else to pick up right?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by Creamish(f): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
Morayo747: 99% of women won't tell you this any way so its irrelevant. And to be fair if you've ever impregnated a woman in the past and asked her to abort it then its a bit hypocritical to now say you won't marry a woman just because she's aborted before. So you clearly agree you made a mess for someone else to pick up right?

ah toh . . exactly. cool
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by shawn5ng(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
Its rare to see ladies who has not done abortion before. Its 80 to 20 ratio. But a lady who has done it and come out to tell u her mistakes nd regret is better than d one that kept it pretending as if he has not seen dick before. That one can kill.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by Temi231(f): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
shawn5ng: Its rare to see ladies who has not done abortion before. Its 80 to 20 ratio. But a lady who has done it and come out to tell u her mistakes nd regret is better than d one that kept it pretending as if he has not seen dick before. That one can kill.
I DIASGREE... That your ratings is not correct.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hell no ..God forbids.

Lol@ people telling us 80% of women have done abortions.....no I'm still not giving my ring to a serial killer.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
Temi 23:
I DIASGREE... That your ratings is not correct.
amen ..don't mind him.women can b bad but 80%? Na lie
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
shawn5ng: Its rare to see ladies who has not done abortion before. Its 80 to 20 ratio. But a lady who has done it and come out to tell u her mistakes nd regret is better than d one that kept it pretending as if he has not seen dick before. That one can kill.
I tend to agree with your stats. Reason is this: Almost all girls in their school days have atleast 1 serious BF right? Its common knowledge that after a while couples start having unprotected sex whether they plan to have a baby or not. Now what is the result of unprotected sex? How many undergraduate ladies do you see having babies? I rest my case.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by eddy1977(m): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2013

It would be more accurate if you said that most of the ladies you dated had already committed an abortion or you got them pregnant and threatened to kill them and your unborn baby unless they terminated the pregnancy.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by eddy1977(m): 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
Creamish:

Wow . . ur probably d first righteous and sinless man alive. Well done! . . Yeah Its your opinion but if Jesus could forgive, who r u not to? . . Ur always entitled to ur opinion. I pray u find one who TRULY hasnt done it. They r quite scarce u know . . Tip: Look for the virgins. wink

Your sarcasm turns me on.
Jesus could forgive. Amen to that. But i am not jesus. I haven't come across the verse that says that Jesus dated a lady who had killed an innocent unborn baby.

I am not sinless, i just know what i stand for.
There are so many single women out there who have never murdered innocent babies. Even here on nairaland, i am pretty sure there many ladies who have never killed innocent babies.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by eddy1977(m): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
Creamish:

Alleluia
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by Creamish(f): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
Morayo747: I tend to agree with your stats. Reason is this: Almost all girls in their school days have atleast 1 serious BF right? Its common knowledge that after a while couples start having unprotected sex whether they plan to have a baby or not. Now what is the result of unprotected sex? How many undergraduate ladies do you see having babies? I rest my case.

. . . . . and d fathers are chanting " God forbid" . . smh
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by Creamish(f): 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
eddy1977:

Your sarcasm turns me on.
Jesus could forgive. Amen to that. But i am not jesus. I haven't come across the verse that says that Jesus dated a lady who had killed an innocent unborn baby.

I am not sinless, i just know what i stand for.
There are so many single women out there who have never murdered innocent babies. Even here on nairaland, i am pretty sure there many ladies who have never killed innocent babies.

Yeah . .i dont doubt their existence . .im just saying doz guilty dint get demselvs guilty all alone. Lemme ask u 1 eh . . . watz ur litmus test for a real virgin? How d'u intend to find her? by sampling?
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
Morayo747: I tend to agree with your stats. Reason is this: Almost all girls in their school days have atleast 1 serious BF right? Its common knowledge that after a while couples start having unprotected sex whether they plan to have a baby or not. Now what is the result of unprotected sex? How many undergraduate ladies do you see having babies? I rest my case.

People like you shouldn't have access to the internet

So the result of unprotected s....ex is pregnancy?
Never heard about women's cycle?
Never heard about pills?

Ignorant, It's better to talk about how many babies your girlfriend aborted.

It's common knowledge who is this moronic bastard.?
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

People like you shouldn't have access to the internet

So the result of unprotected s....ex is pregnancy?
Never heard about women's cycle?
Never heard about pills?

Ignorant, It's better to talk about how many babies your girlfriend aborted.

It's common knowledge who is this moronic bastard.?
Its you who's the real slowpoke here. So guys only have unprotected sex with their gfs when they are "safe"? How many of your girlfriends are on the pill my friend? YES THE RESULT OF UNPROTECTED SEX IS PREGNANCY YOU DIMWIT.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls Which Do You Prefer?( Photo) / I Love Sucking Only, I Don't Like Fvcking! / Women And Their Lack Of Self Awareness(graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.