Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] (29113 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
Flytefalls: *kicks out the front row and adaobi's weave* angry
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Popowaa: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
Lmao
An0nimus:
let the show get heated up first..I just hope one big grammar doesnt make me remove it faster than expectedgringringrin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
I see all slot 3 crews!

SLOT 3, HIT THE STAGE!
You've got 15 minutes!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
na wa everybady just dey chop popcorn!! cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by mysticgal(f): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
my guyz are here*in helen paul's voice*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by vision2050: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
lack of ventilation in this hall

* i just waka go out take fresh air not to suffocate*
vicky I dey come...... Shey you hear me
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by babadey(m): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
Front page
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Princeparix(m): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
Smartie gurl: Where is Kwazlle kid when u need him, i knew it, never trusted that guy.....Kwazlle keed beta show up oh.
last seen 3 days ago-just have to wait a little
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Caracta(f): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
*chews gum patiently*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Maximus85(m): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
I'm in slot 11. Relaxing and waiting!!!! Listening to some Robin Thicke.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by vision2050: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
~vicky~:
na wa everybady just dey chop popcorn!! cry
take lacasera join am
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
As a renown international observer of repute and a judge in the American got talent show, I am humbled to be in this 'local derby' of wooing challenge.

I am here to observe and not to participate!

Good luck everyone....overall winner will be given invitation to attend my girlfriend dinner party in London...it is a privilege!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Princeparix(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
vision2050: lack of ventilation in this hall

* i just waka go out take fresh air not to suffocate*
vicky I dey come...... Shey you hear me
*stands up 2 check if DADDY is here*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
SLOT 3, 5 mins already gone!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by adim2(m): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
gives a big yawn
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Mynd44: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
Time to head out. Hang out with the boys since my rival no wan show
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Smartiegurl(f): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
baba dey:

Loooooooool..... Falls down from a train
Lolz! Dnt fall please.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Popowaa: 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
LastApostle: As a renown international observer of repute and a judge in the American got talent show, I am humbled to be in this 'local derby' of wooing challenge.

Good luck everyone....overall winner will be given invitation to attend my girlfriend dinner party in London...it is a privilege!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by vision2050: 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
Princeparix: *stands up 2 check if DADDY is here*
you mean crownprince
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by ITbomb(m): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
Lets hope for a better organization on this ,
Following
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by mysticgal(f): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
sipping fura de nunu*givingtomebyyusufcarez*pray i dont sleep before my time.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Rhymez(m): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
To My Sweet Angel Caracta
I always wish my story will end in happily ever after and I believe its about to happen since I found you Caracta. You are always my subject matter whenever I visit my twitter. Each time I try to utter my flows to you, my heart ripples like water. I Cant stop thinking About you Right from the day I Admired your Character and True African beauty. You are the only one that can make me happy or am afraid Rhymez will need a psychotherapy. What else can I say? I think I have to search no more. Time makes love pass and dies slowly but my love has come to stay even when I am lonely. Actually, I cant be lonely when I always have you in my memory. Pls dont leave me for someone else cos you will force me to commit adultery grin. This is a warning to my adversary. Below are my Voice note and a picture that summarize my intentions towards you.

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
LastApostle: As a renown international observer of repute and a judge in the American got talent show, I am humbled to be in this 'local derby' of wooing challenge.

grin grin
My wooers you see this grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
SLOT 3, 5 minutes gone!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Princeparix(m): 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
vision2050: you mean crownprince
i no call pesin name o-na u talk.lwkmd
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2013

Her words are blue as morning sky,
and i glue my words to her heart today in the letters blue.

It started with an e-fight,
i saw her and i got angry cos she was too tight,
tight maybe a little uptight but i never knew i would later get into a fight for her heart.

She came with an air of pride,
a prima donna she is and i still felt angry at her poise and gait,
where is she from i asked and why are they all chasing her i wondered
my heart was still angry at her for being tight

Days became restless, nights lost sleep
all because of the characters of a beautiful CARACTA
Thinking of how to put words to paper,
and turn emotions to letter.

The feelings are real,
and i pledge to be yours alone.
No e-character would take your place.
I would create blogs, sites and homepages with your name on forever scroll.
I wont promise you the best cars or diamond rings but
I pledge to make your life worth living.
A pleasure twarting all pressure.

Show me the way to your heart and i wld follow like a blind man tied with the cords of your love.
Not as a fool but with the pull of everlasting happiness.
Towards a bliss of unending peace in the warm embrace of your love and anticipated kiss.

Calm my heart by saying yes
Allow me to be yours
Run away from others and
A true
Cameo of love would be yours
Take my this plea as
A sign of my love.

Say Yes to Teeo, he is all you would ever need.

5 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
Rhymez, are you serious? shocked shocked shocked

voice note and picture, the guy no dey play at all o grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Smartiegurl(f): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
Princeparix: last seen 3 days ago-just have to wait a little
hmmmm! He wanna spoil show 4 me abi.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by kunmibola(m): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
I am so very sorry for coming late. I regret not having been available. My mum was rushed to the hospital some hours ago and I have not been myself. Pls, bear with me.

@gree_die,
All Im gonna say is that I wanna love you.
Words, presently, can not express my feelings but I know you are gonna understand my mood.
Do give me a chance to show you what love is.
I promise to love you with the whole of my heart.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2013

#shots fired.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by kaybee3(m): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
adaobi123:
Kay_bee I'm fine, you ? I'm guessing you are the only person wooing me tonight....I don't see my other wooers
I want some chalenge sweet I hope dey show up
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
Rhymez sha? wink wink
nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man / Sizzling Photos Of Thicc Girls That Would Leave The #AssGang Craving / 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.